Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Warriors Discussion

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:43 PM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:40 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 02:40 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by starry
Today 02:19 PM
View Poll Results: Who should next month's star be?
Leopardstar 6 31.58%
Brambleclaw 2 10.53%
Firestar 1 5.26%
Tigerstar 2 10.53%
Tallstar 5 26.32%
Mothwing 3 15.79%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 16th, 2023, 01:48 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Default Let's Talk! (#1, Yellowfang)

So! I will make one of these every month, each about a different warrior cat. This month, Yellowfang! So this'll just be a little discussion group about the warrior cat. There will also be a poll for who next month's should be!

Yellowfang: My thoughts

So, first off, we all know who Yellowfang is. She's a former ShadowClan warrior who became a medicine cat, had kits, and joined ThunderClan. She has a power, so she can feel other's pain. She eats kits. (Not really tho)

What I don't like about her is her refusal to listen. As an apprentice, she could have gotten so much more accomplished, and as a future medicine cat, she should have listened and not let herself fall in love with Mr. Ragged. But no. She was ignorant, and whaddya know, she has a child. And because of her, Brokenstar got rid of one of the only good leaders in ShadowClan, and look what happened to the kits, and ThunderClan got involved, annnnd Yellowfang was like 'i save u.'. So, she's just not my favorite.

What about you guys? What are your thoughts? Vm me if you'd like to be mentioned when the next month's 'Let's Talk' is out! Make sure to vote for next month's star!!

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~
Old January 16th, 2023, 02:07 PM
Animal Lover/Stargazer

My Mood: Innocent

Default Re: Let's Talk! (#1, Yellowfang)

I have to say, I like Yellowfang personality wise, but you have a really good point! If it wasn’t for her, ThunderClan would have been saved a lot of trouble!
Old January 16th, 2023, 02:23 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial_Sky View Post
I have to say, I like Yellowfang personality wise, but you have a really good point! If it wasn’t for her, ThunderClan would have been saved a lot of trouble!
Yes, she is very good at being the old bossy doctor

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~
Old January 16th, 2023, 02:27 PM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

I agree with you, I don't like Yellowfang that much for multiple reasons.

I have 3 reasons for why I don't like Yellowfang. This is what I'm going to call "Yellowfang's 3 biggest mistakes" I'll probably do this every time you release one of these. And whether I like the cat or not.

Disclaimer: This is all my opinion. There are some spoilers as well.

3.Moving to ThunderClan

Our story here begins with Spottedleaf, after Firepaw joined ThunderClan, he had taken a liking to Spottedleaf. Unfortunately, that was short lived. As she was killed off in a battle against ShadowClan. Then, Yellowfang, who had moved to ThunderClan following getting exiled from ShadowClan. Was elected medicine cat after Spottedleaf's death by Bluestar. The problem here is that she was already medicine cat in ShadowClan, which, as we all know, did not go well for her. Taking notes? Good, this will be on the test. Another large problem is that, while that was a good choice, it didn't happen for very long. Because by the third book, she already had her first apprentice, Cinderpaw. And by book 4, she had been killed off and replaced by Cinderpelt. Sometimes, a cat just isn't cut out for a high rank. And this next mistake makes that very clear.

2.Becoming Medicine Cat

This one was hard to add, as I love ShadowClan and Medicine Cats as well. However, it always seemed like she didn't like the job much. She wasn't forced into the role like others but simply didn't seem to like the job. Even though she could feel the pain of others, that didn't have to mean "Oh, I have to be a medicine cat". Because she never seemed to be fond of the job that much. One good thing her though is that Yellowfang became medicine cat around the time that Sagewhisker was pretty much done with the job. And she had trained a bit under Sagewhisker, but she just didn't get enough experience to do the job all by herself. When she left ShadowClan she was succeeded by Runningnose, who was swapped out for Littlecloud by the second arc. Oh, and I almost forgot about...

1.Brokenstar

You all saw this one coming, and probably as #1 as well. After becoming medicine cat. Yellowfang became mates with Raggedpelt, the deputy of ShadowClan. This was actually a good idea, as ShadowClan wasn't in the best place. Sagewhisker had died, Cedarstar was still around, but he was showing his age. Raggedpelt was nearing the time when he was about to get his nine lives. They then had kits quickly, but only one survived.. Brokenkit. Brokenkit had a broken tail which is the suspected reason why his name is Brokenkit. Brokenkit wanted to become the best warrior in ShadowClan. And when Raggedpelt became Raggedstar, that dream grew. Brokentail rose in the ranks, which was a good thing considering Raggedstar's own deputy, Foxheart, had become infamous around ShadowClan. StarClan knew, and killed Foxheart quickly. Foxheart was replaced by the often-forgotten Cloudpelt. And the main reason why he was forgotten, was that he did not last long. Suddenly, Cloudpelt died, and that opened a window for Brokentail to become the ShadowClan deputy. Which actually happened, it didn't take long for Brokentail to become evil because of power and KILL HIS FATHER. Brokenstar elected Blackfoot as his deputy, and changed things around ShadowClan quickly, earning a large fanbase around the clan. Brokenstar, Blackfoot and their followers were driven out by a bunch of angry elders who didn't like the direction they were going. Soon enough, Nightpelt, one of those elders, became the next ShadowClan leader. However, Nightpelt didn't receive his nine lives, resulting in a quick sweep by greencough. And when the next leader of ShadowClan, the infamous Tigerstar I, arrived on the scene, things weren't looking so good. ShadowClan never recovered from Brokenstar, and are often hated by the clans nowadays. ShadowClan followed up Tigerstar I with Blackfoot, now Blackstar. It was a huge improvement, but Blackstar too had some issues.

So there you have it, Yellowfang's 3 biggest mistakes. I'll be doing this next time too, so be on the lookout.
Old January 16th, 2023, 03:32 PM

My Mood: Lazy

I have mix emotions for this character, decause i love this character but also hate her aswell and the opinions above explain why i hate this character, but i love the personality.
We all love a bossy baby eather doctor:tiredface:
Old January 20th, 2023, 12:16 PM
Kitty.

My Mood: Happy

Yellow fang is a good, wise, and strict but sweet character. But I feel she doesn’t know how to handle situations, like when she was blamed for the death of multiple kits. Her dying in the fire is a reflection of that flaw, as she died from not handling the situation and making her way out of the fire, she instead just gave up on her life.

Please bump me if I do not respond in at least two days.