Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM

Old April 30th, 2017, 09:15 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
"Hmm..." Pigeonfeather glanced around the den. No, over there is where the older warriors sleep... There's the average age warriors like me...There we go. "Over there, maybe?" She flicked her tail towards a corner of the den. "The newest warriors often sleep over there, and there's decent space for a nest. What do you think?"
Looking over, Littlewing saw the small corner. She thought for a moment. I could use some extra moss...and It would keep me warm. "Perfect," She mewed, pushing the moss over, she wove a nest. "Thanks, Pigeonfeather right?"
Old April 30th, 2017, 09:18 AM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Looking over, Littlewing saw the small corner. She thought for a moment. I could use some extra moss...and It would keep me warm. "Perfect," She mewed, pushing the moss over, she wove a nest. "Thanks, Pigeonfeather right?"
"Yeah, I'm Pigeonfeather. You're welcome, Littlewing!" She watched Littlewing push over the moss before letting out a stifled yawn. "Speaking of nests, I should probably head to mine... I haven't slept in what feels like a moon! See ya later, Littlewing." Quietly, she padded over towards her nest and laid down, clearly exhausted.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old April 30th, 2017, 09:27 AM
Ripplekit

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Sagekit had been following the two, and now stays to watch Littlewing. I hope if they see me, they won't call me a creep
Old May 3rd, 2017, 08:44 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

[Open]

Jigglefoot padded into the den, his legs making him wobble slightly as he walked towards his nest. The munchkin sighed faintly and sat down, he was exhausted and just wanted to rest for a bit- as with the tensions with the Dusk Syndicate rising there were less cats willing to hunt for the clan.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old May 30th, 2017, 07:05 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

A solid dark reddish brown tom observed the outside of the den. He wondered where his brother had been, and hoped that he weren't getting into any trouble. Robinstorm liked to be alone. Independence was important to him. And he only allowed his brother to get ahold to him. He surveyed the area, getting up to make a small stretch. He figured that he wouldn't do anything today. Not even eat.

The Tim would had been considered weird around his clan mates because he found it disgusting to eat meat. Well, the prey that the cats caught and stored onto the fresh kill pile. Robinstorm didn't like the scent of those blood ridden animals that they called food. He preferred the fresh taste of anything greenery. Or, occasionally fish. Some wonder why he wasn't even born a Riverclan cat if he liked to eat the otter cats' food.

Robinstorm could see it in the eyes of the others. The way they try to comprehend all the abnormal things he does, and wonder if he really were a cat. Never had Robinstorm felt so alienated within his own clan. At least the only comfort he had was his brother. That was the best feeling to have, knowing that not all the cats were against him. And that his brother accepted him, even if he were a bit estranged. Which was fine with Robinstorm. He didn't depend on anyone else's opinions of himself. He was content for who he was.

As of now, he embraced the morning light, making shadows on his handsome pelt.

{ @Random Melody }
Old May 30th, 2017, 07:18 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post
A solid dark reddish brown tom observed the outside of the den. He wondered where his brother had been, and hoped that he weren't getting into any trouble. Robinstorm liked to be alone. Independence was important to him. And he only allowed his brother to get ahold to him. He surveyed the area, getting up to make a small stretch. He figured that he wouldn't do anything today. Not even eat.

The Tim would had been considered weird around his clan mates because he found it disgusting to eat meat. Well, the prey that the cats caught and stored onto the fresh kill pile. Robinstorm didn't like the scent of those blood ridden animals that they called food. He preferred the fresh taste of anything greenery. Or, occasionally fish. Some wonder why he wasn't even born a Riverclan cat if he liked to eat the otter cats' food.

Robinstorm could see it in the eyes of the others. The way they try to comprehend all the abnormal things he does, and wonder if he really were a cat. Never had Robinstorm felt so alienated within his own clan. At least the only comfort he had was his brother. That was the best feeling to have, knowing that not all the cats were against him. And that his brother accepted him, even if he were a bit estranged. Which was fine with Robinstorm. He didn't depend on anyone else's opinions of himself. He was content for who he was.

As of now, he embraced the morning light, making shadows on his handsome pelt.

{ @Random Melody }
A shadow fell over the den, as a tall, lean black Tom peered inside. His green eyes stood out from his shadowy pelt, and his muscles rippled as his shoulders flexed. A grin twitched at his maw as he spotted his brother, and he slid inside, allowing the sunlight to stream through the entrance once more. Hawkstorm was a big Tom, not the biggest in his Clan but bigger than most at least. Some other cats wondered if he was really from ShadowClan, but that was mostly due to his 'shadowy' and 'antisocial' nature. Hawkstorm would admit, he didnt get close to any cat, besides his brother, but there was a fine reason to that. He was known for keeping his emotions buried down, covering them up and compressing them. Not to say he didnt show emotions - He laughed and he joked, and on rare occasions, cried. Hawkstorm remembered the last time he'd cried - When he finally came out to Robinstorm about how he'd felt about his father's recent death.

Hawkstorm had a hard time getting over that. Of course, he and his father were never really as close as they should have been as father and son - His dad was always off chasing the cat that killed Hawkstorm's mother, leaving Hawkstorm to take care of Robinstorm. Hawk had been the biggest of the litter, basically putting him in charge. Looking back, he didnt exactly regret being there for his brother, but he did wish that his father had been around, too. But, he wasnt, and Hawkstorm didnt exactly like to dwell on the past alot. At least, not out loud. He kept his thoughts to himself, just like his emotions. The only cat he'd ever opened up to about how he felt, ever, was Robinstorm. But even his brother had to pry repeatedly until Hawk finally opened up.

Shaking his head to clear these thoughts, Hawkstorm shook out his fur and padded over to Robinstorm, a bright smile on his face. Today was a new day, and there was no time to brood about their father and whatnot. "Hey, Robby," Hawkstorm flicked his tail, his brother's nickname slipping easily off his tongue. He'd called Robinstorm that since they were just little kits. Back when they were young...Those were Hawkstorm's best memories. "What'cha doing?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old May 30th, 2017, 07:38 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
A shadow fell over the den, as a tall, lean black Tom peered inside. His green eyes stood out from his shadowy pelt, and his muscles rippled as his shoulders flexed. A grin twitched at his maw as he spotted his brother, and he slid inside, allowing the sunlight to stream through the entrance once more. Hawkstorm was a big Tom, not the biggest in his Clan but bigger than most at least. Some other cats wondered if he was really from ShadowClan, but that was mostly due to his 'shadowy' and 'antisocial' nature. Hawkstorm would admit, he didnt get close to any cat, besides his brother, but there was a fine reason to that. He was known for keeping his emotions buried down, covering them up and compressing them. Not to say he didnt show emotions - He laughed and he joked, and on rare occasions, cried. Hawkstorm remembered the last time he'd cried - When he finally came out to Robinstorm about how he'd felt about his father's recent death.

Hawkstorm had a hard time getting over that. Of course, he and his father were never really as close as they should have been as father and son - His dad was always off chasing the cat that killed Hawkstorm's mother, leaving Hawkstorm to take care of Robinstorm. Hawk had been the biggest of the litter, basically putting him in charge. Looking back, he didnt exactly regret being there for his brother, but he did wish that his father had been around, too. But, he wasnt, and Hawkstorm didnt exactly like to dwell on the past alot. At least, not out loud. He kept his thoughts to himself, just like his emotions. The only cat he'd ever opened up to about how he felt, ever, was Robinstorm. But even his brother had to pry repeatedly until Hawk finally opened up.

Shaking his head to clear these thoughts, Hawkstorm shook out his fur and padded over to Robinstorm, a bright smile on his face. Today was a new day, and there was no time to brood about their father and whatnot. "Hey, Robby," Hawkstorm flicked his tail, his brother's nickname slipping easily off his tongue. He'd called Robinstorm that since they were just little kits. Back when they were young...Those were Hawkstorm's best memories. "What'cha doing?"
Robinstorm flicked his ears. He acknowledged his brother's voice, and got up to his paws, tilting his head. At first he didn't say anything to his brother, only looking into the distance where the sun was displaying its true brightness. What a pretty day it was. A day that shouldn't be wasted by quietness or brooding around. Looking at his brother again, Robinstorm shook his head. "I'm not doing anything." He says, then added, "However, I am trying to think of something to do."

The tom flicked his tail before he took a couple steps out the warrior's den to embrace the sunshine. The sun had always made his pelt glimmer for some odd reason. Making it shinier and lighter than it really was. And, sometimes the tom really liked when his pelt seemed to glow, making others envious. And, other times, the tom didn't pay any heed to it.

His brother's question had plagued his mind. He truly didn't know what he wanted to do. At the moment he was in a calm state. Maybe they could hunt. Or play fight. Any of the sort. Robinstorm liked to play. Especially with Hawkstorm. Looking back at his brother, Robinstorm could feel the sad energy, and for a moment Robinstormcwanted to comfort his brother. Losing their parents never been an easy thing for them to handle. Robinstorm knew the pain that Hawkstorm felt. Not only because they were brothers but also for the fact that they shared the same parents. Never had Robinstorm thought a day like that would happen; but it did.

Robinstorm let out a sigh, but remained to keep his thoughts to himself. Today was a good day. A day that shall be refused to be wasted. The dark brown cat turned back to his brother, and he offered a brilliant smile. "What you got planned today?" He asked, displaying his sharp white fangs. He was sure of whatever his brother had, Robinstorm would tag along like a little shadow stuck to his brother's side.
Old May 30th, 2017, 07:52 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Robinstorm flicked his ears. He acknowledged his brother's voice, and got up to his paws, tilting his head. At first he didn't say anything to his brother, only looking into the distance where the sun was displaying its true brightness. What a pretty day it was. A day that shouldn't be wasted by quietness or brooding around. Looking at his brother again, Robinstorm shook his head. "I'm not doing anything." He says, then added, "However, I am trying to think of something to do."

The tom flicked his tail before he took a couple steps out the warrior's den to embrace the sunshine. The sun had always made his pelt glimmer for some odd reason. Making it shinier and lighter than it really was. And, sometimes the tom really liked when his pelt seemed to glow, making others envious. And, other times, the tom didn't pay any heed to it.

His brother's question had plagued his mind. He truly didn't know what he wanted to do. At the moment he was in a calm state. Maybe they could hunt. Or play fight. Any of the sort. Robinstorm liked to play. Especially with Hawkstorm. Looking back at his brother, Robinstorm could feel the sad energy, and for a moment Robinstormcwanted to comfort his brother. Losing their parents never been an easy thing for them to handle. Robinstorm knew the pain that Hawkstorm felt. Not only because they were brothers but also for the fact that they shared the same parents. Never had Robinstorm thought a day like that would happen; but it did.

Robinstorm let out a sigh, but remained to keep his thoughts to himself. Today was a good day. A day that shall be refused to be wasted. The dark brown cat turned back to his brother, and he offered a brilliant smile. "What you got planned today?" He asked, displaying his sharp white fangs. He was sure of whatever his brother had, Robinstorm would tag along like a little shadow stuck to his brother's side.
"Well we could go out for a while. Walk around the territory. Practice our battle skills, see if you can pin me." A challenge glittered in Hawkstorm's eyes as he turned to watch his brother. It seemed odd to him how Robinstorm had grown just a bit taller than him, when Hawkstorm used to be the biggest. But once more, he shook his wandering thoughts and padded forward, his black tail flicking side to side.

He watched, almost amused as his brother stepped into the sunlight, the glow causing his dark red, almost brown fur to light up. "Showoff." Hawkstorm couldnt help but mutter under his breath, giving a slight roll of his eyes, but inside he felt almost proud. This was the Tom he'd practically raised, the Tom he'd had to be more than a brother to. He'd had to be a father, and a mother, to keep Robinstorm safe. A rush of warmth flooded through Hawkstorm, and he smiled for a second before clearing his throat. "So, whattya think? Walk sound good?"

His gaze flickered out the den as he spoke, looking out at the sunlight for a brief moment before turning his attention back to Robinstorm, head tipped, eyes curious, waiting for his brother's reply. Sometimes, Robin seemed like a total know-it-all, and alot of times, he got on Hawkstorm's nerves. And he didnt say it often, but Hawkstorm did love his brother. Alot. And he would do anything to protect him. But he doesnt need protecting anymore, does he? The thought almost sounded sad in his mind, his gaze shadowing over in thought. Now that he thought about it...Did Robinstorm even need him anymore?

The thought pained him. Robinstorm was the only thing holding him in SkyClan, he had nothing left. The she-cats, the one-night stands, his few friends, none of them meant as much to him as his own brother. He was so used to protecting him, to caring for him, that Hawkstorm didnt know any other way. He really, truly didnt.

Forever...

Old May 30th, 2017, 09:21 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Well we could go out for a while. Walk around the territory. Practice our battle skills, see if you can pin me." A challenge glittered in Hawkstorm's eyes as he turned to watch his brother. It seemed odd to him how Robinstorm had grown just a bit taller than him, when Hawkstorm used to be the biggest. But once more, he shook his wandering thoughts and padded forward, his black tail flicking side to side.

He watched, almost amused as his brother stepped into the sunlight, the glow causing his dark red, almost brown fur to light up. "Showoff." Hawkstorm couldnt help but mutter under his breath, giving a slight roll of his eyes, but inside he felt almost proud. This was the Tom he'd practically raised, the Tom he'd had to be more than a brother to. He'd had to be a father, and a mother, to keep Robinstorm safe. A rush of warmth flooded through Hawkstorm, and he smiled for a second before clearing his throat. "So, whattya think? Walk sound good?"

His gaze flickered out the den as he spoke, looking out at the sunlight for a brief moment before turning his attention back to Robinstorm, head tipped, eyes curious, waiting for his brother's reply. Sometimes, Robin seemed like a total know-it-all, and alot of times, he got on Hawkstorm's nerves. And he didnt say it often, but Hawkstorm did love his brother. Alot. And he would do anything to protect him. But he doesnt need protecting anymore, does he? The thought almost sounded sad in his mind, his gaze shadowing over in thought. Now that he thought about it...Did Robinstorm even need him anymore?

The thought pained him. Robinstorm was the only thing holding him in SkyClan, he had nothing left. The she-cats, the one-night stands, his few friends, none of them meant as much to him as his own brother. He was so used to protecting him, to caring for him, that Hawkstorm didnt know any other way. He really, truly didnt.
Robinstorm felt his eyes glimmer just at the knowledge of the challenge his brother was giving him. Pin him down? That sounded like a fun idea. The tom purred, and yet he could not believe that Hawkstorm was even debating on that challenge. After all, even if Hawkstorm was the oldest, and had to play parents to him when they were younger, Robinstorm grew to be a large feline. Larger than most toms, and quite the good heavy set that made him look malicious. Mean and sinister. Inwardly, he was a sweet tempered tom that adored to play.

"I can take you up on that challenge!" Robinstorm stated, chuckling a it as he entered into a hunter's crouch, ready to pounce at his brother. Just as his brother said his next words, Robinstorm rolled his own eyes, lifting his posture a tad bit. He flicked his tail. "Show off?" Robinstorm repeated, and looked over at his brother. Hawkstorm was the main one talking about someone being a show off. Robinstorm himself saw the many she cats Hawkstorm landed, and though Robinstorm didn't usually agree with the one nights Hawkstorm shared with the ladies, Robinstorm still cared for his brother no matter what. In fact, the tom tried to be the good conscious of the two, a way to repay Hawkstorm for taking him in and raising him.

"Sure," Robinstorm says, putting his muzzle into the air. "It seems like a nice day to go for a walk." He says, and turns around to walk a few ways away as he basked in the sunlight. It was nice to have glossy fur in the morning, but at night, he was hardly recognized. Though his fur wasn't as darkly pitched as his brother's, whom seemed to blend in with the cool night, the only thing that Robinstorm could make at night when it came to his brother was his luminescent green eyes.

An eye color they shared. "Just remember to stay close. You don't wanna get lost, now do you?" Robinstorm snickered, swiping his tail above his brother's head in an affectionate manner. A walk would do them some good. Some fresh air would do well for the both of them. That's what Robinstorm knew. Because he knew everything. And, to others he was known as an opinionated know it all, and sometimes it might aggravate them, but did Robinstorm seem to care? Not really. The tom simply enjoyed making others feel stupid. He could be quite mean, but over all, he was a friendly cat.

Old June 1st, 2017, 01:43 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Robinstorm felt his eyes glimmer just at the knowledge of the challenge his brother was giving him. Pin him down? That sounded like a fun idea. The tom purred, and yet he could not believe that Hawkstorm was even debating on that challenge. After all, even if Hawkstorm was the oldest, and had to play parents to him when they were younger, Robinstorm grew to be a large feline. Larger than most toms, and quite the good heavy set that made him look malicious. Mean and sinister. Inwardly, he was a sweet tempered tom that adored to play.

"I can take you up on that challenge!" Robinstorm stated, chuckling a it as he entered into a hunter's crouch, ready to pounce at his brother. Just as his brother said his next words, Robinstorm rolled his own eyes, lifting his posture a tad bit. He flicked his tail. "Show off?" Robinstorm repeated, and looked over at his brother. Hawkstorm was the main one talking about someone being a show off. Robinstorm himself saw the many she cats Hawkstorm landed, and though Robinstorm didn't usually agree with the one nights Hawkstorm shared with the ladies, Robinstorm still cared for his brother no matter what. In fact, the tom tried to be the good conscious of the two, a way to repay Hawkstorm for taking him in and raising him.

"Sure," Robinstorm says, putting his muzzle into the air. "It seems like a nice day to go for a walk." He says, and turns around to walk a few ways away as he basked in the sunlight. It was nice to have glossy fur in the morning, but at night, he was hardly recognized. Though his fur wasn't as darkly pitched as his brother's, whom seemed to blend in with the cool night, the only thing that Robinstorm could make at night when it came to his brother was his luminescent green eyes.

An eye color they shared. "Just remember to stay close. You don't wanna get lost, now do you?" Robinstorm snickered, swiping his tail above his brother's head in an affectionate manner. A walk would do them some good. Some fresh air would do well for the both of them. That's what Robinstorm knew. Because he knew everything. And, to others he was known as an opinionated know it all, and sometimes it might aggravate them, but did Robinstorm seem to care? Not really. The tom simply enjoyed making others feel stupid. He could be quite mean, but over all, he was a friendly cat.

Hawkstorm chuckled at the glitter in his brothers eyes, his own eyes darkening with the challenge. His brother was a tough opponent, no doubt - But, Hawkstorm always had a trick or two. Robinstorm was alot taller though, so it made it a challenge. But, Hawkstorm liked a challenge. He was that kind of Tom. In fact, Hawkstorm liked a lot of things - One of those things was winning. Hawkstorm had to win one way or another. But thats how he was raised. And thats how he learned to be. He wasnt ashamed of it.

Hawkstorm simply grinned as his brother crouched, amusement sparkling through his forest green eyes. "Well at least now we can see eye to eye." He chuckled to himself. Hawkstorm had no trouble joking about his size - But that was because he was mostly joking about how tall and awkward his brother was. He loved to tease Robinstorm about his size. He loved to tease him about alot of things. "Show off." Hawkstorm repeated, his tail swishing at his brother's gaze. He could guess what Robin was thinking - Hawkstorm was the last cat that should talk about showing off. Okay, so he landed more she-cats than probably any other Tom. But could he help his amazingly good looks? A grin twitched at his maw, his head tilted faintly and the most smug look on his face.

The grin faded into a simple smile, as his brother took a few more steps out the den. Hawkstorm flicked his tail tip over the ground, giving his short black pelt a shake as he came forward. "Sure, sure. I only got lost once, shut up." He muttered, shoving his shoulder against his brother's as he padded past him. Glancing back, he grinned teasingly. "Coming, little bro?" He laughed and ducked out of the warriors den.

(Territory? X3)

Forever...