Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Zei
Today 10:02 AM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by paris
Today 10:00 AM
Who are you, and why are...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:58 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by starry
Today 09:54 AM
CAVEKIT FAMILY
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:48 AM

Old April 30th, 2024, 04:22 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud eased herself lower to the ground, and with her tail curled around the kit, she closely watched the little one's lips in hopes of completely understanding what she was talking about. Her brows knit together as a frown carved itself into her features–she could never understand how or why anyone would treat their own little ones so poorly.

“Oh, goodness.. Here, listen to me, okay?” She asked softly, pausing for a moment to shift so she was laying on her side, practically curled up around the young kit. “By the sounds of it, your biological mother is currently suffering the consequences of her actions. You won't have to see her ever again, I promise. Your new mama, I'm sure she'll treat you much better than your biological mother ever did.”

The blue-grey molly couldn't help but sigh before she proceeded. “What she did to you was wrong, and it's okay to still feel afraid. All of us feel afraid sometimes, and a lot of us are still affected by past experiences that scared us–even if it was a long, long time ago. I promise you, though, even with those fears, there is room for you to grow past it, little one. What your mother had done to you will not define you and follow behind you like a restless shadow forever. You're safe here. Your clan, your new mama, we'll all keep you safe.”

Drizzlecloud's touch came carefully and slowly, a gentle nose boop to Berrykit's own nose. “The bonds that we wish to form are sometimes stronger than the ones given to us at birth. If you don't wish to, you don't even have to think of your biological mother as your mother whatsoever. Your new mama, even if not by blood, she's your real, true mama, because she loves you, and cares for you, and she'll continue to do so as long as you both live. It is what you deserve, Berrykit. You deserve love and warmth.”

[ @Foxine ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old April 30th, 2024, 05:24 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

DaylightWing
DaylightKit, DaylightPaw

12 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Warrior

___

@iliri

___

DaylightWing winced as SpringLight rubbed the marigold into her new stub.

'R-right. Yeah. I'll be careful and.. And I'll come back.. thank you, Springlight..'

Daylight stood up, leaving the den, occasionally stumbling as she tried to put weight on her now-missing leg.
Old April 30th, 2024, 07:46 PM
Local Korean Fox Spirit

Status: I would make a great fox spirit from Korean Mythology
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud eased herself lower to the ground, and with her tail curled around the kit, she closely watched the little one's lips in hopes of completely understanding what she was talking about. Her brows knit together as a frown carved itself into her features–she could never understand how or why anyone would treat their own little ones so poorly.

“Oh, goodness.. Here, listen to me, okay?” She asked softly, pausing for a moment to shift so she was laying on her side, practically curled up around the young kit. “By the sounds of it, your biological mother is currently suffering the consequences of her actions. You won't have to see her ever again, I promise. Your new mama, I'm sure she'll treat you much better than your biological mother ever did.”

The blue-grey molly couldn't help but sigh before she proceeded. “What she did to you was wrong, and it's okay to still feel afraid. All of us feel afraid sometimes, and a lot of us are still affected by past experiences that scared us–even if it was a long, long time ago. I promise you, though, even with those fears, there is room for you to grow past it, little one. What your mother had done to you will not define you and follow behind you like a restless shadow forever. You're safe here. Your clan, your new mama, we'll all keep you safe.”

Drizzlecloud's touch came carefully and slowly, a gentle nose boop to Berrykit's own nose. “The bonds that we wish to form are sometimes stronger than the ones given to us at birth. If you don't wish to, you don't even have to think of your biological mother as your mother whatsoever. Your new mama, even if not by blood, she's your real, true mama, because she loves you, and cares for you, and she'll continue to do so as long as you both live. It is what you deserve, Berrykit. You deserve love and warmth.”

[ @Foxine ]
(Nicely done)
Berrykit looked at the Drizzlecloud. "Does that mean I can think of Mama as just, uh, Stormysong then, and think of Nightshine as Mama instead? Is it wrong that I still think of Stormysong as Mama? And also, what about moss? I really don't like it 'cause it reminds me of a bad time."

Chaosclan Gathering Place, for you who have joined and I call a meeting:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...77#post1584177

And visit my Character Shop:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...38#post1584138
Old Yesterday, 02:54 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud's green gaze was fixated on the kit's mouth again as she spoke, and upon registering her first question, as well as the one that followed, she nodded her head. “If that's what you wish, yes! If you wish to think of Nightshine as your mama, then I'm sure she would be thrilled to completely take up that role.. Oh, no, sweet one. It is not wrong for you to still think of Stormysong as your mother.”

The eldest of Thunderclan's healers smiled down at Berrykit, her eyes aglow with a certain familiarity. She could understand why she felt the way that she did, because she had felt similarly in her life, too. “Not wrong at all. She has been your mother since you were born, and she has been all you know a mother to be. There's nothing wrong in still seeing her as such, not at all.”

“Ah, the moss.. Is something for you to overcome with time. It's difficult to become comfortable with something that you associate with your fears, discomforts, pains. It will take time to break that association, so…” Drizzlecloud glanced about her den for a moment before she flicked her tail to some of the moss nests that were tucked away near the walls. “We can try to associate moss with other things, to remind you of the good that it serves for us. A nice place to sleep at night–you'll be able to snuggle up with Nightshine tonight in her moss nest, thing of how warm and cozy it will be. We also use moss for other things, too.. Sometimes kits and young apprentice's play with it. We could play with some moss–if and only if you become comfortable with the idea. It can be fun, as long as we approach it carefully, right?”

Drizzlecloud dropped her head to rest on one of her paws, and she offered Berrykit a smile. “It will take some time, but I promise that Nightshine will help you. I as well, if you ever need me, I'll always be here. I can promise you that.”

[ @Foxine ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old Yesterday, 07:48 PM
Local Korean Fox Spirit

Status: I would make a great fox spirit from Korean Mythology
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud's green gaze was fixated on the kit's mouth again as she spoke, and upon registering her first question, as well as the one that followed, she nodded her head. “If that's what you wish, yes! If you wish to think of Nightshine as your mama, then I'm sure she would be thrilled to completely take up that role.. Oh, no, sweet one. It is not wrong for you to still think of Stormysong as your mother.”

The eldest of Thunderclan's healers smiled down at Berrykit, her eyes aglow with a certain familiarity. She could understand why she felt the way that she did, because she had felt similarly in her life, too. “Not wrong at all. She has been your mother since you were born, and she has been all you know a mother to be. There's nothing wrong in still seeing her as such, not at all.”

“Ah, the moss.. Is something for you to overcome with time. It's difficult to become comfortable with something that you associate with your fears, discomforts, pains. It will take time to break that association, so…” Drizzlecloud glanced about her den for a moment before she flicked her tail to some of the moss nests that were tucked away near the walls. “We can try to associate moss with other things, to remind you of the good that it serves for us. A nice place to sleep at night–you'll be able to snuggle up with Nightshine tonight in her moss nest, thing of how warm and cozy it will be. We also use moss for other things, too.. Sometimes kits and young apprentice's play with it. We could play with some moss–if and only if you become comfortable with the idea. It can be fun, as long as we approach it carefully, right?”

Drizzlecloud dropped her head to rest on one of her paws, and she offered Berrykit a smile. “It will take some time, but I promise that Nightshine will help you. I as well, if you ever need me, I'll always be here. I can promise you that.”

[ @Foxine ]
Berrykit looked up at the medicine cat. "Okay, Imma go find Mama now." She started to leave before turning back and offering Drizzlecloud a smile. "I mean my new mama, Nightshine. Bye, your nice!" Berrykit then turned and left.
(all of my characters are out of the med den now)

Chaosclan Gathering Place, for you who have joined and I call a meeting:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...77#post1584177

And visit my Character Shop:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...38#post1584138