Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:16 AM

Old September 23rd, 2019, 04:16 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Otter sniffed then reeled his head back, unprepared for the smoking air that filled his lungs, "Y-yes, sorry to be a bother about it I know you all aren't in the best position to welcome newcomers but I thought I could be of help even before this." His dark brown fur was still wet and matted to his body from his latest swim, the stench of old water, various herbs and fish clung to him as he attempted to steady his long brown tail and failed as it lashed around hysterically. "S-so, is there like a um test I need to pass? Because for Passionstar he just asked me to give him my reasoning so would you like that too?"

The tomcat’s uneasiness was making Flintspirit himself slightly uneasy. He hoped he wasn’t intimidating, he knew he tended to give off that vibe. Trying for a kind smile, the tomcat nodded. “Yes, I would like your reasoning for joining the clan.” He paused for a moment to shift his position, wincing at his burns. ”Since we are in tight times, you can stay with the clan for now, learning a bit more about us and how we do things here.” He gave a nod, gesturing to the temporary camp behind them. “If you decide to remain with us, you will receive a warrior name and become a full member of the clan.” He then paused and awaited for Otter to respond to his terms.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 23rd, 2019, 04:31 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The tomcat’s uneasiness was making Flintspirit himself slightly uneasy. He hoped he wasn’t intimidating, he knew he tended to give off that vibe. Trying for a kind smile, the tomcat nodded. “Yes, I would like your reasoning for joining the clan.” He paused for a moment to shift his position, wincing at his burns. ”Since we are in tight times, you can stay with the clan for now, learning a bit more about us and how we do things here.” He gave a nod, gesturing to the temporary camp behind them. “If you decide to remain with us, you will receive a warrior name and become a full member of the clan.” He then paused and awaited for Otter to respond to his terms.
Otter let out a relieved sigh, "Alright, well, the reason I want to join Thunderclan is because of my mother. You see, a long time ago when I was a kit, I met a warrior out hunting, of course, my mother kept him away from me out of fear but the way he talked, the way his fur showed off his muscles, I wondered if that could be me someday. A few moons later, I snuck away from my mother and wandered into Thunderclan territory where I caught a glimpse of Passionstar in the camp, giving orders. I watched how you all moved so swiftly, all coordinated as if you knew what to do without anyone telling you and that just made me want to join you even more. I also got a few glimpses here and there of how clanmates acted with each other, almost like everyone was a litter mate. I tried to persuade my mom to join the clan so I could be a warrior but she obviously refused, telling me it was more dangerous than me swimming." He sighed, lowering his head, "Then, just a moon ago, she died while I was out swimming, I buried her that night. Ever since I made a ritual to bring her a piece of fresh kill each night before I went to sleep then she began to talk in my dreams, encouraging me, telling me she loves me, standard mom things but then I told her about wanting to join Thunderclan and her exact words were, 'If you believe that you are strong enough and capable enough to survive as a warrior and protect others then go for it, because I believe you can.'" He smiled embarrassedly at Flintspirit, "Sorry for talking so much but that's my reason."
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 23rd, 2019, 08:59 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno View Post
Instead of yielding to Spiderpaw's panicked protests, Goldenshade only pressed more of his weight down on to the poor apprentices body, his muscles bulging under swaths of fur. He shrugged off Spiderpaw's feeble blows, barely flinching as his flailing paws batted at his face. "Come now, Spiderpaw. Your enemies aren't going to stop trying to kill you just because you ask them politely. You've got to- Oohf!" He huffed sharply as one of Spiderpaw's paws struck him square in the jaw, causing him to bite his tongue. "-take.. action." He finished through grit teeth, struggling to resist beating his apprentice over the head. You little pest. I ought to just crush you right here and now. Claim some rogue came by and got you while my back was turned.. Mouse dung.

Goldenshade reluctantly lifted himself off of Spiderpaw and backed away. He winced and rubbed his aching jaw, his tail thrashing furiously behind him. "Clearly.." He paused to spit out a wad of phlegm and blood onto the ground beside him. ".. we have more work to do than I thought." He shot Spiderpaw an icy, reproving glare before sighing. It would seem he'd have to find another approach. "That's.. fine.. We'll just have to start out small... Really small. Do you know what you did wrong, at the very least? Please, please tell me you at least know that much."
Spiderpaw had felt kind of proud of himself once Goldenshade relented and backed away, the apprentice twisting himself back onto his paws to face his mentor. Once he caught wind of that look though... shivers crawled down his spine and Spiderpaw gulped, adverting his eyes to the ground. Perhaps he didn't do so well... and he hadn't meant to hurt him. His eyes wandered to the coppery, wet lump seeping into the dusty floor of the cave. Blegh. His nose scrunched up in disgust and he sniffed quickly before hesitantly glancing back up.

"I uhm..." The apprentice trailed off, genuinely wracking his brain for an answer, "...exposed my belly?" Was that it? It had to be it. He'd heard a thousand horror stories of felines getting their bellies torn open in such a vulnerable position. Spiderpaw visibly shivered. "I-Im not sure Goldenshade..."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old September 23rd, 2019, 09:41 PM

Stonewillow heard the cries of the kit while getting herbs for the medicine den. "Goodness, what is going on?" she whispered to herself.
Old September 24th, 2019, 06:03 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ As ThunderClan's camp is currently destroyed following the fire,

all roleplays should be relocated to ThunderClan territory for the time being.

Thank you! ]
Old September 25th, 2019, 07:40 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Dust - @Dipper - @PokeCat - @Rosemew

As the patrol made its way into the rival clan's territory, Eagleflight could not suppress a shudder. His eyes widened in dismay as he took in the horrible sight; the trees, limbless and black, the shrubs, reduced to nothing but twigs and ash, and the ground where there once was lush grass and moss, was now nothing but crumbling soot that stained his paws. He'd never seen the devastation from a fire before, let alone one that had gotten this bad.

Is it this bad in ShadowClan, too? he couldn't help thinking. He forced himself to push thoughts of the enemy clan aside, and focus on the one they were helping. He once again tried to convince himself that he wasn't wrong for what he did, and he had only been a loyal cat following orders from his deputy.

Mouse-dung, why can't I think of anything else? Droning on about this isn't going to help ThunderClan. He remained silent, competing with himself in his head, trying to rationalize everything that had happened. He forced himself to lurch his ears forward and keep his senses alert for any ThunderClan cats. The sooner they found them, the better. Once they got a good picture of what the cats themselves looked like, and how they had fared, it would be possible to truly assess the damage that had been done. He wondered how they could possibly help a clan that had lost so much. Perhaps rebuilding their camp would be the best way to start.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old September 25th, 2019, 05:37 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnpaw's nose wrinkled at the familiar burning scent that remained despite the rainfall putting out the last of the glowing embers that he recalled seeing here last time he'd visited. Without the veil of smoke, at least he wasn't coughing and gagging on the smoke, or struggling to see through watery eyes. As strange as it was, that was an improvement whereas the territory was about the same... more lifeless, perhaps. Quieter. The hissing and cracking of burning wood was replaced by a haunting silence.

Listening to Frostflight, Fawnpaw had felt the same when he and Graypaw first stumbled upon the wreckage -- he'd felt incredibly small and powerless to the elements of nature that'd take lives without warning or discretion, yet there was a disconnect in viewing ThunderClan's demise. It provided a false sense of security. A headache was beginning to creep in from the thin air quality, jolts more painful with the movement of each pawstep. Nausea probably wasn't far behind, and if it continued to escalate, he debated the morality of asking Frostflight if he could return early.

Eager to find the camp and finish the job they were tasked with, Fawnpaw said, "They set up a temporary camp around the side of the territory. I'm guessing that's," he coughed, the ash tickling his throat, ".. that's where we'll be able to find them." The exchange was a silent compromise- Fawnpaw could provide information about where they were, having prior experience, but in compensation expected nobody would ask.

@Dust ; @Rosemew ; @PokeCat ; @CasperCreates

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old September 25th, 2019, 08:02 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

| @Spider-Leap; |

(we gotta rp here)
Waterheart snuggled close to Greykit and Thornkit, wrapping her tail protectively around them. Grieve still clung to her fur for Branchkit. She tried not to think about it to much, but it was still bugging her. The queen wasn't feeling too good, but still mangaged to protect the two kits.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 25th, 2019, 08:04 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post
| @Spider-Leap; |

(we gotta rp here)
Waterheart snuggled close to Greykit and Thornkit, wrapping her tail protectively around them. Grieve still clung to her fur for Branchkit. She tried not to think about it to much, but it was still bugging her. The queen wasn't feeling too good, but still mangaged to protect the two kits.

(Yeah I saw lol)

the two had nearly fallen over each other to get to their brother's body. Why StarClan...Greykit thought. why did it have to be Branchkit...
Old September 25th, 2019, 08:06 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Leap View Post
(Yeah I saw lol)

the two had nearly fallen over each other to get to their brother's body. Why StarClan...Greykit thought. why did it have to be Branchkit...
(we can say he breathed in too much smoke?)
Waterheart woke up to them trying to get to Branchkit's body, standing up herself to follow the two kits. She felt her heart sink at the sight of his lifeless body. She was upset with herself to not see that he had needed help and myabe he would still be alive if she did.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do