Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:32 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by occultation
Today 01:30 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 01:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 9th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
"Bye, Tigerkit!" Flarerunner called after the tiny she-kit, and her ear flicked as Thornpelt talked. Different? I wasn't acting that different! "Oh, I just hadn't realized you had a kit. She's lovely, by the way- looks and acts just like you." Flarerunner stared at the nursery where Silverdapple and Tigerkit had disappeared. Thornpelt is a very nice tom, and Silverdapple seemed kind- she was definitely pretty. No wonder they're mates, then.
Thornpelt's face turned bright red, "My k-kit? No. No, Silverdapple is a nice cat but I'm not her mate.. A-Anymore at least.." He whispered the last part, staring down at his paws in embarrassment.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old December 9th, 2016, 02:33 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Thornpelt's face turned bright red, "My k-kit? No. No, Silverdapple is a nice cat but I'm not her mate.. A-Anymore at least.." He whispered the last part, staring down at his paws in embarrassment.
Flarerunner blinked in surprise. "Oh," she meowed. Is he sure she's not his kit? Tigerkit looked just like him... She was curious as to what happened- and the strange feeling in the pit of her stomach was growing stronger as she could see how Thornpelt cared for Silverdapple. "I'm sorry," she meowed, not wanting to press the issue.

Old December 9th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
Flarerunner blinked in surprise. "Oh," she meowed. Is he sure she's not his kit? Tigerkit looked just like him... She was curious as to what happened- and the strange feeling in the pit of her stomach was growing stronger as she could see how Thornpelt cared for Silverdapple. "I'm sorry," she meowed, not wanting to press the issue.
"It's alright.." He murmured, I can't let her know... Thornpelt thought, wrapping his tail around his paws, casting a glance over at the nursery. "Silverdapple had a litter before Tigerkit..." He whispered, looking back over at Flarerunner, "Leopardfoot.." The tom murmured, pride lighting his gaze as he flicked his tail in the direction of a she-cat who looked like an equal mix of Silverdapple and Thornpelt, "Roseheart.." He then flicked his tail at a shorter she-cat who looked like a darker grey version of Silverdapple, "and Hawkcry... I'm not sure where she is at the moment though.." He trailed off as his gaze searched the camp in confusion.
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; December 9th, 2016 at 02:41 PM.
Old December 9th, 2016, 02:45 PM

Quote:
"It's alright.." He murmured, I can't let her know... Thornpelt thought, wrapping his tail around his paws, casting a glance over at the nursery. "Silverdapple had a litter before Tigerkit..." He whispered, looking back over at Flarerunner, "Leopardfoot.." The tom murmured, pride lighting his gaze as he flicked his tail in the direction of a she-cat who looked like an equal mix of Silverdapple and Thornpelt, "Roseheart.." He then flicked his tail at a shorter she-cat who looked like a darker grey version of Silverdapple, "and Hawkcry... I'm not sure where she is at the moment though.." He trailed off as his gaze searched the camp in confusion.
Flarerunner nodded, glancing at the kits briefly and looking back at Thornpelt, noticing the pride in his eyes. "Are those your kits, then?" She asked, curiousity getting the best of her this time. "I'm sorry, I'm being nosy," she quickly added on. "It's not really any of my business."

Old December 9th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
Flarerunner nodded, glancing at the kits briefly and looking back at Thornpelt, noticing the pride in his eyes. "Are those your kits, then?" She asked, curiousity getting the best of her this time. "I'm sorry, I'm being nosy," she quickly added on. "It's not really any of my business."
"You're not being nosy." Thornpelt told her, giving her a small smile, "Yes, they're my kits.."
Leopardfoot glanced over at Thornpelt and Flarerunner, her lips pulled back into a sneer as she flicked her tail toward the nursery. The warrior got to her paws and stalked over to her sister Roseheart and began to talk with her.
Roseheart glanced over at Thornpelt and Flarerunner then turned back to Leopardfoot, wrapping her tail around her paws and shaking her head. She gave a sharp growl and pulled her tail away as Leopardfoot's claws dug into her tail.
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old December 9th, 2016, 03:14 PM

Quote:
"You're not being nosy." Thornpelt told her, giving her a small smile, "Yes, they're my kits.."
Leopardfoot glanced over at Thornpelt and Flarerunner, her lips pulled back into a sneer as she flicked her tail toward the nursery. The warrior got to her paws and stalked over to her sister Roseheart and began to talk with her.
Roseheart glanced over at Thornpelt and Flarerunner then turned back to Leopardfoot, wrapping her tail around her paws and shaking her head. She gave a sharp growl and pulled her tail away as Leopardfoot's claws dug into her tail.
Flarerunner was taken aback by Leopardfoot's hostility. Guess he's not on good terms with them, then. Suddenly a thought entered her mind as she studied Leopardfoot's pelt- more importantly, the spots on her pelt. She must have gotten her spots from her mother... She tried to push away her thoughts, but they still rose. I have spots too, Flarerunner felt her fur heat up. Why should I care if Thornpelt's past mate and I both have spots? That doesn't mean he'd like me, and I shouldn't even care if he'd like me or not. Why did she care? The molly didn't want to dwell on this, but as she looked up at Thornpelt her mind wouldn't turn to anything else.

Last edited by Maplefur; December 9th, 2016 at 03:15 PM.
Old December 9th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
Flarerunner was taken aback by Leopardfoot's hostility. Guess he's not on good terms with them, then. Suddenly a thought entered her mind as she studied Leopardfoot's pelt- more importantly, the spots on her pelt. She must have gotten her spots from her mother... She tried to push away her thoughts, but they still rose. I have spots too, Flarerunner felt her fur heat up. Why should I care if Thornpelt's past mate and I both have spots? That doesn't mean he'd like me, and I shouldn't even care if he'd like me or not. Why did she care? The molly didn't want to dwell on this, but as she looked up at Thornpelt her mind wouldn't turn to anything else.
Thornpelt shook his head and turned back to Flarerunner, giving her a concerned look, "Are you alright?" He asked, glancing over at Leopardfoot and narrowing his eyes. Why can't they accept it? He thought, turning his gaze back to Flarerunner.
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old December 9th, 2016, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Thornpelt shook his head and turned back to Flarerunner, giving her a concerned look, "Are you alright?" He asked, glancing over at Leopardfoot and narrowing his eyes. Why can't they accept it? He thought, turning his gaze back to Flarerunner.
"Yeah, just thinking too much," Flarerunner meowed, in the most honest answer she was willing to give. "I've never had a mate, nor anyone interested in me." She glanced back over at Thornpelt's kits, deciding to continue with their previous talk- getting to know each other.

Old December 9th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
"Yeah, just thinking too much," Flarerunner meowed, in the most honest answer she was willing to give. "I've never had a mate, nor anyone interested in me." She glanced back over at Thornpelt's kits, deciding to continue with their previous talk- getting to know each other.
Thornpelt looked at her in shock, "She's so beautiful though.." He froze as he had realized he had spoken his thoughts. His face turned bright red and he stuttered, "I-uh.."
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old December 9th, 2016, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Thornpelt looked at her in shock, "She's so beautiful though.." He froze as he had realized he had spoken his thoughts. His face turned bright red and he stuttered, "I-uh.."
Flarerunner's ears snapped up as her gaze shot to Thornpelt. "I, erm, thank you?" Her fur was heating up uncomfortably, and she shifted from paw to paw. I guess we both have the tendency to accidentally speak our thoughts, then.

Closed Thread