Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 7th, 2016, 05:00 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Splashkit awkwardly walked over to Stormkit. "You'll be an apprentice soon, Stormkit. You're only five moon old. You have one more moon until you're an apprentice. It's not that far away. You'll be able to wait, right?", she said.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 7th, 2016, 06:56 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Territory

{Ivy}
Crestpaw continued along her path, happily oblivious to the tan tom following her. The young molly hummed a little bit as she walsked, waiting until she got far enough away from the location of the mouse before she got serious about hunting. Becoming quiet, the she-cat stalked forward silently. Her ears flicked as she heard a small rustling. Turning towards the sound, she slowly moved closer, finally pinpointing the location of a tawny brown rabbit. Leaping, she pinned it between her claws and killed it. Suddenly, a snapping noise caught her attention, and she stood up. Whipping her head in the direction of the noise, Crestpaw called, "Soaringcrane?" Blue eyes searched the rye and flitted from one spot to another rapildy.
Old October 7th, 2016, 07:39 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Lonestar23

Falconpaw laughed at this. "Yeah it is! And are you talking about you being blind? That could work to your advantage though; let's say you're in battle, and someone attacks you - they wouldn't expect you to be good at fighting! And like you said, if you try hard, then you could be great as everyone else, so I know you could become a good fighter, right?" The dusty apprentice beamed down at the kit. "So I don't think that you be be scared, and if someone is mean to you... just beat them up, they won't be able to make fun of you if you're better than them," Falconpaw gave another laugh at this. At the question of her age, the apprentice puffed out her chest in pride. "Seven moons, soon to be eight," she claimed, clearly proud of this despite it not truly being any sort of achievement in any way whatsoever. "How old you?" She asked suddenly, realizing that she didn't know and it would come of rude if she didn't ask in return.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; October 7th, 2016 at 07:40 AM.
Old October 7th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

flamesong walked along with his mate, featherpool. her soft scent filled his nostrils, she looked so pretty today. after she had told willowheart of there being mates he had thought that the sisters would never be friends again. willowheart had said that hard feeling was not what she wanted, and had conceded to be friends again on the terms that, featherpool would accept willowheart's choice of mate. sunheart had treated this as a win on his side but there was a condition to his side as well, he had to agree to apologize to featherpool for berating her for her shyness as a kit. you would not know now though, that she had once been shy. flamesong thanked starclan for her everyday. remembering that there had been an unsaid reason for featherpool bring flamesong out here. " so um... flamesong.... ?" featherpool interupted his thoughts, " yes was there something you wanted to say to me?" flamesong asked. " well um.... have you ever wanted kits?" featherpool managed to say. " well um... yeah! i have wanted kits sometimes, but why are you asking this? do you want kits now or...." flamesong trailed off at the end at the possible answer to his question. " well, it's not that i'm asking if we should have kits.... it's more that we will have kits and soon too! are you happy because i am?" featherpool voiced his concern then. " kits? are you really sure? thats great! of cause i'm happy!" flamesong said, he was going to be a father! what could be better?
Old October 7th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

"arhh! why so much pain?" featherpool gasped, she had never been through such pain as giving birth before, even after battle the pain had not been so much. at least she had flamesong to comfort her. with a gasp something slid out onto the soft moss lining the nursery floor. then another,and another. "kits,my kits!" flamesong breathed in awe. suddenly the pain was gone and three small fluffy bundles lay skeaking on the nursery floor. happiness filled featherpool.
Old October 7th, 2016, 11:53 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

[ QUOTE=Hexict;1727] @Lonestar23

Falconpaw laughed at this. "Yeah it is! And are you talking about you being blind? That could work to your advantage though; let's say you're in battle, and someone attacks you - they wouldn't expect you to be good at fighting! And like you said, if you try hard, then you could be great as everyone else, so I know you could become a good fighter, right?" The dusty apprentice beamed down at the kit. "So I don't think that you be be scared, and if someone is mean to you... just beat them up, they won't be able to make fun of you if you're better than them," Falconpaw gave another laugh at this. At the question of her age, the apprentice puffed out her chest in pride. "Seven moons, soon to be eight," she claimed, clearly proud of this despite it not truly being any sort of achievement in any way whatsoever. "How old you?" She asked suddenly, realizing that she didn't know and it would come of rude if she didn't ask in return.[/QUOTE]

Mintkit grinned, feeling pleasure at the older cat's words. "Yeah, I guess so! Thanks, that makes me feel a lot better," Mintkit beamed. The little kit tried to make herself look larger, sitting up and smiling broadly. "Four moons, almost five," Mintkit mewed. She was forever trying to make herself look larger or more important, just because she felt like she would fit in better with the other cats if she did so. Mintkit's sightless eyes swept over Falconpaw suddenly and her ears swiveled in the direction of a sudden noise, her head following it. A moment later she returned her head back to the direction of the apprentice and gave a small smile. "What would you say is the most exciting thing about being an apprentice? Cause for me, I can't wait to get out and explore the territory," Mintkit beamed. She was looking forwards to doing that the most, just because it wouldn't require as much sight...hearing and scenting things would get her around pretty well. She waited patiently for the other cat's answer, her tail twitching back and forth in the dust.
Old October 7th, 2016, 11:59 AM

My Mood: Bored
Unhappy Re: WindClan Clearing

Fernpaw's eyes closed and opened. Her limp leg mostly dragged, and she knew she would be more of an apprentice than anything her entire life. Even if she was to become a warrior, her duties would not be hunting, but fetching water for queens. She would be better off as what she hated.. a medicine cat. She sighed and grabbed a mouse. She sat down near her den and took small bites out of it. She pushed it away, dropped it off by the nursery to allow the kits to eat it or play with it. She didn't care, honestly. She was going slower than an elder trying to reach the den. Her feet dragged, and she lost everything she had before. Now she was sure all she was.. was an outcast.

Moo.
Old October 7th, 2016, 01:37 PM
Nerd

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Heatherbreeze lay on her side in her nest, her tan fur swishing as she rolled onto her stomach. She then stood and exited the den quietly, trying not to disturb any who might be sleeping.

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 7th, 2016, 03:44 PM

My Mood: Dead

[ QUOTE=# Hashtag;1017]Monsterpaw smiled at her new friend Dewpaw," Okay..Let's hunt!"[/QUOTE]

Dewpaw purred, looking around to make no one was following. After she found
the coast clear, she flicked her mottled tail and beckoned the apprentice to follow. She slid across the edge of camp, veering off to head through the dirtplace where there was an exit. "Come on!" she prodded, turning to make sure Monsterpaw was following.
Old October 7th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

[ QUOTE=Lonestar23;763]

Pinekit sat back down, calming more and curling his brown tail around his paws, his green eyes going back to their original polite, but cold and distant gaze. The young tom listened intently as Adderkit spoke, his head turned in her direction and his gaze fixed directly upon her, a warmer light entering it as he did so. "Mm, they sound wonderful...what are they like?" Pinekit asked, sounding drowsy. Whenever Pinekit took on a part, he really studied his character and made sure that they were perfect in every way. And at the moment, he was playing the perfect part of an ordinary, polite, friendly kit. Pinekit lay down and rolled over on his back lazily, looking up at the sky and swiping a paw at the clouds, his eyes half closed in a lazy, forgetful manner. They opened wide with alarm and surprise as Adderkit asked him about his own family. The tom grinned, not quite sure how to answer the question in a way that would allow him to keep his own emotions hidden but at the same time, seem polite and like he actually cared about what she had to say. He rolled over onto his side and studied her for a moment, as though he couldn't believe what she just said...which, he really couldn't, and a thoughtful, half conscious expression entered his eyes. He didn't say anything for a moment, not quite ready to speak, and bit his lip slightly before he finally began to answer. "I have two sisters and a Mom. Oh, and a Dad..." Pinekit's voice trailed off and he finished the sentence in his head. Somewhere, he thought grimly. It was true; Pinekit wasn't quite sure who or where his Father was. It was one of those "awkward topics" that he avoided, and he tended to be a little more touchy on the subject. He didn't know what to say after that, and he wasn't going to say anything quite yet anyway. Let her believe that he had a Dad, and that he was just relaxing now. It wouldn't do her any harm, unlike his ultimate lie, the one that he was playing at the moment. Besides, he hadn't really lied to her. I do have a Dad somewhere, Pinekit thought with a slight shrug. The tom got to his paws once more, stretching out as far as his little limbs would go and yawning as he did so, making him look almost comical with his small limbs stretched out, green eyes squeezed shut and his maw open wide. He flicked his tail as though to rid it of some unseen dust, and flicked his ear as well. He chuckled mirthlessly, although grinned to cover up his current unhappy state. No, he wasn't going to let this kit through any more than he would let anyone else through. He kept his disguise on until the very end, hiding his true emotions from the outside world. Besides, what good were emotions in the long run? They didn't help win a battle, unless it was anger or spite.

Pinekit looked at Adderkit suddenly, his green eyes almost pleading with her not to ask any further questions, his whole small body quivering with unseen nervousness and even anger. He was angry with himself for asking the question, and angry with her for turning it back on him. Why did cats have to be like that? They would ask you the same question that you had just asked them, "getting to know you better." Although that was Pinekit's little game, he hated it when anyone besides himself did it. Pinekit licked his maw nervously, turning his head away from Adderkit. He was done pleading...let her do whatever she saw fit to. It wouldn't hurt him too badly...it couldn't! No, he would be perfectly alright. Pinekit nodded, which must have looked strange since Adderkit couldn't read his thoughts and know what he was doing.
[/QUOTE]

Adderkit's gaze focused on his, searching, probing, confused to that cold, distant tone that was in his eyes, what did it mean? He seemed friendly enough, but that cold look contradicted that happy, cheery, polite attitude and it caused Adderkit to flick her tail a bit and glance away, confused. But when she spoke, that cold look went away and was replaced with a warm look, more confusion trickling into the young cat, she couldn't quite place why that made her feel nervous, she did her absolute best to hide her doubt that was swimming up and she did a good job, focusing on speaking and fighting down those feelings, her eyes focusing back on the strange kit in front of her. Relaxing as she saw him too relax, stretching out on his side in a rather comical fashion, a small smile edging its way onto her lips as she watched this, her feelings of uncertainty and doubt fading away again. Why was she so conflicted about this kit? Normally she wasn't conflicted about anyone, and really, normally she didn't sit and talk with someone too long anyways, not unless they were playing or racing or whatever else, just not sitting there. It was all very strange. As she finished speaking and asked the question right back at him, she watched him very carefully, though there was a very polite, very friendly tone in her eyes, the same look she had been wearing before, nothing about her demeanor had changed but she was watching him carefully now. She took careful note of the alarm that had very briefly showed up on his face and immediately made a mental note of it. Why had he been alarmed? It was very normal for cats to ask about others families, why hadn't he suspected that she would ask the question in return. Pawing at her nose a bit, she watched him as he rolled onto his side, studying her and she was studying him right back. Ears perking up as she heard his answer, she eagerly nodded with a smile. "Wow, that's less than my family!" Was all she said, she had noticed that pause before he added dad, Adderkit knew that some kits didn't really know their father and she would respect his wish not to press on it any further, taking note of that pleading look. Giggling out quietly as he stretched his limbs out, she flexed her paws a bit. His answer hadn't been abnormal.. This was frustrating her. Was was he so confusing?

Glancing at the ground as momentary silence ensued, Adderkit huffed a bit and stood up. "I'm sorry but I really can't be sitting still for too long, it bothers me." Beginning to pace now, she glanced at Pinekit. "So um.. What do you think the most exciting thing will be when you become an apprentice, Battle or Hunting training?" She decided to ask another question, her eyes glued on him, watching him very carefully now, specifically his face and his eyes, looking for any odd, out of place emotion, any change in his demeanor, anything to suggest that something was.. Wrong.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Closed Thread