Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM

Old December 31st, 2017, 09:13 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
"Of courseeee....?" DNA's tone sounded like a question. He blinked, tilting his head a little in confusion. "Wollfff? Pooweerrss?" He had heard of some people being gifted powers or what not but he never been a strong believer. Looks like he would see it now, if it was real. However if it was true it gave him another reason to love him and call him fluffy. DNA's favorite animal was wolf. Such loyal and wonderful creatures.
He smiles as he begins to stand up “ than mind tossing the last biscuit to me? A wolf gotta fetch right?” He asks playfully as he begins to head back a bit and turn around to face DNA, his eyes was glowing and his body seemed ready for something. “ come on! You want to pet me right?”
Old January 1st, 2018, 02:34 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles as he begins to stand up “ than mind tossing the last biscuit to me? A wolf gotta fetch right?” He asks playfully as he begins to head back a bit and turn around to face DNA, his eyes was glowing and his body seemed ready for something. “ come on! You want to pet me right?”
DNA watched with interest, a wide smile on his face like a child. It was hard to think of him as scary. "Okie dookie!" He laughed softly, grabbing the last biscuit, he threw it at Anapos. "Catch!" He said. He could see the somewhat glowing illumining from his eyes. DNA let out a quiet `wow` at what he could see. "Hell yeah I do!" He couldn't help but find it a bit funny what he said. Though he was excited to actually pet him.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 3rd, 2018, 10:34 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
DNA watched with interest, a wide smile on his face like a child. It was hard to think of him as scary. "Okie dookie!" He laughed softly, grabbing the last biscuit, he threw it at Anapos. "Catch!" He said. He could see the somewhat glowing illumining from his eyes. DNA let out a quiet `wow` at what he could see. "Hell yeah I do!" He couldn't help but find it a bit funny what he said. Though he was excited to actually pet him.
His eyes glowed as his body quickly changes catching the biscuit with large canine teeth and soon in His place was a horse sized black wolf with mix of white here and there. He eats the biscuit fast and licks his jaws, his eyes a burning green now and his tail wagged softly, his pelt smooth but fluffy even more reason to call him that. He huffs a bit as he walks up to dna and spoke using magic into DNA’s mind “ what do you think?”
Old January 3rd, 2018, 10:40 PM

Quote:
His eyes glowed as his body quickly changes catching the biscuit with large canine teeth and soon in His place was a horse sized black wolf with mix of white here and there. He eats the biscuit fast and licks his jaws, his eyes a burning green now and his tail wagged softly, his pelt smooth but fluffy even more reason to call him that. He huffs a bit as he walks up to dna and spoke using magic into DNA’s mind “ what do you think?”
DNA yelped in surprised, not because of the wolf but because of the voice. He squinted his eyes at Anapos or the wolf. His mouth didn't move but DNA heard it. Guessing it was Anapos. He got off the bench, kneeling down to the grass as he wrapped his arms around Anapos' neck. Ruffling his fluffy fur. "It's beautiful.." He said, burying his face into Anapos' fur. DNA grinned. It was real and his lover was one. Cliché. "Your soo fluffy!" DNA laughed, his eyes twinkling with delight

pronouns.cc
Old January 3rd, 2018, 10:45 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
DNA yelped in surprised, not because of the wolf but because of the voice. He squinted his eyes at Anapos or the wolf. His mouth didn't move but DNA heard it. Guessing it was Anapos. He got off the bench, kneeling down to the grass as he wrapped his arms around Anapos' neck. Ruffling his fluffy fur. "It's beautiful.." He said, burying his face into Anapos' fur. DNA grinned. It was real and his lover was one. Cliché. "Your soo fluffy!" DNA laughed, his eyes twinkling with delight
he laughs softly within DNA’s mind “ thank
You” he says happily with a wagging tail. He licks his shoulder a bit and begins to sit down of course carefully with dna around his neck. “ I can howl as well wanna hear it?”
Old January 3rd, 2018, 10:50 PM

Quote:
he laughs softly within DNA’s mind “ thank
You” he says happily with a wagging tail. He licks his shoulder a bit and begins to sit down of course carefully with dna around his neck. “ I can howl as well wanna hear it?”
DNA quickly nodded his head, "Mhm!" Unwrapping his arms around Anapos' neck as he sat down next to him. DNA always admired the people who were gifted singers, he could sing and loved it but he didn't consider himself to be remotely good at it. To him, wolves were the best of singers. Their howls were always a wonderful song. Unique and beautiful.

pronouns.cc
Old January 3rd, 2018, 10:54 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
DNA quickly nodded his head, "Mhm!" Unwrapping his arms around Anapos' neck as he sat down next to him. DNA always admired the people who were gifted singers, he could sing and loved it but he didn't consider himself to be remotely good at it. To him, wolves were the best of singers. Their howls were always a wonderful song. Unique and beautiful.
He nods as he takes a deep breath and suddenly began to howl. A song of love and desire, a warm song only Anapos can sings. It was loud and clear with its message. He howled a song for DNA and only for him. His eyes closed and his nose to the sky. He howled, a song of love. A song of happiness. A song all for DNA, it didn’t had words but it did had feeling and that’s all it needed.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 11:03 PM

Quote:
He nods as he takes a deep breath and suddenly began to howl. A song of love and desire, a warm song only Anapos can sings. It was loud and clear with its message. He howled a song for DNA and only for him. His eyes closed and his nose to the sky. He howled, a song of love. A song of happiness. A song all for DNA, it didn’t had words but it did had feeling and that’s all it needed.

DNA looked at Anapos while he howled. The song had no lyrics but he felt it was clear to know the theme. His body swayed with the music. A soft humming noise came from DNA, keeping to the tune of Anapos' `song`. His gaze drifted to the morning sky. He always enjoyed night more than the morning sky, however they both held beauty in them. DNA enjoyed the rain and the night sky because they were calming and quiet. Where you could be alone.

pronouns.cc
Old January 3rd, 2018, 11:16 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

DNA looked at Anapos while he howled. The song had no lyrics but he felt it was clear to know the theme. His body swayed with the music. A soft humming noise came from DNA, keeping to the tune of Anapos' `song`. His gaze drifted to the morning sky. He always enjoyed night more than the morning sky, however they both held beauty in them. DNA enjoyed the rain and the night sky because they were calming and quiet. Where you could be alone.
Soon he stops howling softly as he yawns a bit “ haven’t done that in a while” he says with a wagging tail as he begins to lick DNA’s nose “ want me to turn back?”
Old January 3rd, 2018, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Soon he stops howling softly as he yawns a bit “ haven’t done that in a while” he says with a wagging tail as he begins to lick DNA’s nose “ want me to turn back?”
"You aren't rusty, that is for sure." DNA replied, blowing a strand of brown hair away from his face. He shrugged, "It really is your choice, fluffy." He grinned at the nickname. He didn't know why but he loved the way it rolled off his tongue.

pronouns.cc