Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2017, 04:43 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Ratpaw jumped a bit when he felt Tawnypaw jerk awake, he looked over at the she-cat. He frowned a bit when he saw the expression on her face, he wondered what she dreamt about. He ignored her apology, he was worried about her. "Are you alright?" He whispered, Tawnypaw looked really upset and he had never seen her like this before. He laid his tail against her back, no worried about her reaction this time.

(yeah it'll be very developmental for their relationship, since Badgerbite is mentally abusive I feel like Tawnypaw will see past it and try to tell Ratpaw that she doesn't really care about him. Which could cause trouble in their relationship, but if she meets his mom maybe she'll have a different reaction. It depends on how we rp)
Tawnypaw nodded, still trembling. She'd unleashed some of her anger on a cat she'd never thought she was angry at, but now realized that in part, she was. Shifting, she looked down so that Ratpaw wouldn't see her tears in her eyes. She wasn't going to go and cry again, that she was certain of. “Yeah.” she said, deciding that maybe she'd tell him when there was less chance of anyone eavesdropping on their conversation. Tawnypaw wrapped her tail over her paws, staring resolutely downwards. “Maybe I'll tell you when we're alone.” she added quietly. She decided that she was going yo tell her siblings, too.

(Yeah, that's true. Alright ^^ )

Last edited by doghouse; April 23rd, 2017 at 04:44 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 05:20 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Tawnypaw nodded, still trembling. She'd unleashed some of her anger on a cat she'd never thought she was angry at, but now realized that in part, she was. Shifting, she looked down so that Ratpaw wouldn't see her tears in her eyes. She wasn't going to go and cry again, that she was certain of. “Yeah.” she said, deciding that maybe she'd tell him when there was less chance of anyone eavesdropping on their conversation. Tawnypaw wrapped her tail over her paws, staring resolutely downwards. “Maybe I'll tell you when we're alone.” she added quietly. She decided that she was going yo tell her siblings, too.

(Yeah, that's true. Alright ^^ )
Ratpaw folded his ears to the side in worry. He was deeply worried about his friend, he wondered what was going on that caused Tawnypaw so upset. "Alright... Don't claw my eyes out for this." He said in a joking tone. He nuzzled the side of his friends cheek carefully. All he wanted to do was comfort his friend, Tawnypa was the only cat who he could really talk to. "Well, just let me know when you're ready to talk."

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 23rd, 2017, 06:32 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
Thanks)
Cloudpaw purred. "I'm Cloudpaw. I'm from SkyClan..." He said.... " Or was...." he mumbled. "What clan are you guys from?"
'Did he not scent it on me?' Flamepaw thought. "I'm from ShadowClan. Pleased to meet you, Cloudpaw." Flamepaw smiled.

(@Rivergold @Jay-Jay)

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; April 23rd, 2017 at 06:32 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 06:35 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottedheart View Post
'Did he not scent it on me?' Flamepaw thought. "I'm from ShadowClan. Pleased to meet you, Cloudpaw." Flamepaw smiled.

(@Rivergold @Jay-Jay)
"You to FlamePaw" he said.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 23rd, 2017, 07:11 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post

"Riverclan is doing fine," Rainberry replied. She wanted to talk more about the kits, but there wasn't real,y any other news of them. "Have you met Marshfur before?" The she-cat knew the answer would most likely be a no, but it was still something to ask about. "He loves kits, and he's very nice. Maybe you two will be friends." Atleast she hoped so. Frostedflight was sort of protective around her whenever other cats came. She only learned that whenever Fallenspirit had interrupted their meeting.
"No, I have not met Marshfur. I can't wait until I do. Perhaps you will send him with news soon?" Frostedflight inquired. He wanted the gathering to be over. It was uncomfortable for him, sitting this close to Rainberry and not being able to show true affection for her.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old April 23rd, 2017, 09:00 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

"No, I have not met Marshfur. I can't wait until I do. Perhaps you will send him with news soon?" Frostedflight inquired. He wanted the gathering to be over. It was uncomfortable for him, sitting this close to Rainberry and not being able to show true affection for her.

"I will, and I'll come with him the first time you meet." Rainberry replied. She knew Frostedflight would probably fuss over her for that, but she wanted to make sure Marshfur could trust this cat. The two toms seemed very different, but maybe they would have more in common than she thought. Though most likely not. "I'll make sure he comes to see you atleast every week so you won't have to worry."
Old April 23rd, 2017, 09:12 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post

"I will, and I'll come with him the first time you meet." Rainberry replied. She knew Frostedflight would probably fuss over her for that, but she wanted to make sure Marshfur could trust this cat. The two toms seemed very different, but maybe they would have more in common than she thought. Though most likely not. "I'll make sure he comes to see you atleast every week so you won't have to worry."
Frostedflight breathed in slowly and sighed, long and slow. "Rainberry," he said, pausing for a moment. "For the love of StarClan, you just promised me that you would stay in RiverClan and send either Fallenspirit or Marshfur instead." His voice was slow and his eyes were closed, but now he opened them and looked at her, straight in the eyes. "Did you not just promise me that?"

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old April 23rd, 2017, 09:18 PM
yuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Frostedflight breathed in slowly and sighed, long and slow. "Rainberry," he said, pausing for a moment. "For the love of StarClan, you just promised me that you would stay in RiverClan and send either Fallenspirit or Marshfur instead." His voice was slow and his eyes were closed, but now he opened them and looked at her, straight in the eyes. "Did you not just promise me that?"
"I remember, but just the first time." Rainberry said, looking at him for a few moments. "Just that once and I won't go again until the kits are good and young enough to be left alone for a little bit." She didn't really know what she would do whenever she wanted or see Frostedflight when the kits were around. Maybe she could take them with her whenever they were older? "One day they could come with me and see you." The silver tabby said half to herself.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 09:45 PM
shsl warrior cat

( KESTRELBERRY / SHC )

Paws drumming against the earth, his toes curled into the cool, dry ground as he weaved his way through the crowd. Kestrelberry's dull hues scanned the area, eyes looking down momentarily as he hopped onto one of the stones clumsily, claws gripping as he grunted and barely managed to make it up onto the rock. "Dammit..." He exhaled under his breath, settling onto the stone and tucking a paw under his chest as the medicine cat's optics scanned the cats below him. God, this place stank of all of the Clans. ShadowClan scent was familiar to him, but mixing the smell with the three other clans made him only recoil and wrinkle his nose in disgust. Listening to the announcements with twitching ears, an eyebrow raised in interest. New medicine cat apprentice? I should probably speak with them, considering i'll be seeing them plenty at the Starcave. Arching his back in a stretch, he swiftly leap off the rock gracefully, weaving towards the corner where Cricketpaw was, as he settled a few tail-lengths away from the new apprentice.
A moment of silence, and Kestrelberry tipped his head towards her. "So, you're RiverClan's newest healer apprentice? I bet you'll do well Cricketpaw, if I heard correctly?"
@Lilly
(if its alright to rp aaa)
Old April 23rd, 2017, 10:13 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post
( KESTRELBERRY / SHC )

Paws drumming against the earth, his toes curled into the cool, dry ground as he weaved his way through the crowd. Kestrelberry's dull hues scanned the area, eyes looking down momentarily as he hopped onto one of the stones clumsily, claws gripping as he grunted and barely managed to make it up onto the rock. "Dammit..." He exhaled under his breath, settling onto the stone and tucking a paw under his chest as the medicine cat's optics scanned the cats below him. God, this place stank of all of the Clans. ShadowClan scent was familiar to him, but mixing the smell with the three other clans made him only recoil and wrinkle his nose in disgust. Listening to the announcements with twitching ears, an eyebrow raised in interest. New medicine cat apprentice? I should probably speak with them, considering i'll be seeing them plenty at the Starcave. Arching his back in a stretch, he swiftly leap off the rock gracefully, weaving towards the corner where Cricketpaw was, as he settled a few tail-lengths away from the new apprentice.
A moment of silence, and Kestrelberry tipped his head towards her. "So, you're RiverClan's newest healer apprentice? I bet you'll do well Cricketpaw, if I heard correctly?"
@Lilly
(if its alright to rp aaa)
(( ahh of course it is! c: i'm stealing that font btdubs i love it o.o ))

Hearing her name spoken by an unfamiliar voice, Cricketpaw turned her head, letting her blue gaze rest on the cat who had approached her. His scent smelled distinct and unfamiliar, entangled with pine needles and herbs. She put two and two together in her mind and realized that this must be ShadowClan's medicine cat. Geckoleaf had only just ran through the names quickly prior to the Gathering, and the young bengal racked her brain for this tom's name. "That's me," she responded, offering a shy smile towards the older cat. Her eyes lit up as the name came to her, and she scooted her body in a position where she was more so facing the tom, but still turned towards the Seastones and half listening to the other announcements being made. "You're ShadowClan's medicine cat, right? Kestrelberry?" she inquired, hoping she'd gotten the distinction right. He certainly didn't have an airy, breezy scent about him like most WindClan cats, and his fur wasn't thick with woodland scent like a ThunderClanners, so Cricketpaw assumed her chances were good.

At his praise, heat rose to her cheeks once more and she gave a shrug, looking down as her paw drew circles in the dirt before her. "I certainly hope so. I kind of have high expectations with my dad being leader and all," she mewed shyly, glancing up and over Kestrelberry's shoulder at Russetstar, who now stood behind the other leaders as they spoke. Tearing her gaze from her father's familiar face to Kestrelberry's new one, she blinked, seeing this as her chance to get to know the other medicine cats. "How long have you been ShadowClan's medicine cat?" she asked, going full forward with the assumption that he was, in fact, a member of ShadowClan. From the stories she heard, she had expected their medicine cat to be cold and harsh, but from what the young she-cat could tell, this tom was quite the opposite. He seemed warm and friendly. Yeah, it seemed like one might be able to upset him if pushed enough, but Cricketpaw got a good feeling from him just at first glance.

Last edited by spade; April 23rd, 2017 at 10:15 PM.
Closed Thread