Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 18th, 2017, 04:52 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
Amberpaw sat beside her mentor, looking for toms her age.
Flamepaw sat alone, washing his paw. His Orange pelt was noticeable in the sea of greys, browns, and whites.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 18th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Ferretpaw followed closely behind her mentor, seeming pretty confident until the momen they stepped onto the sea stones, and Ferretpaw realized there were so, oh so many cats present already. Giving a quick sniff, she concluded this was only one clan.. One clan out of four? Oh dear.. The small siamese's ears dropped instantly when she realized there would be three times more cats than this clan were. And she weren't one for crowds. Even being with just five cats made her uncomfortable, and now this.. She hoped she would be able to find a spot on the side of the whole thing, when Blazingstar would have to leave her side. Maybe she could find Galespeing? She was nice to her..
Peering up at her mentor, Ferretpaw tried to hide the fear creeping up inside her, and instead, quietly, asked the leader; "Are you nervous?" If she were right, this would be his first gathering as a full leader.. And her first in her lifetime. "I'm scared.." She mumbled, deciding to admit it. She didn't like it here, but a ye same time she had really wanted to seethe other clans, which had driven her to attend.
Blazingstar gave her a long look, but a warm smile. "Of course I'm nervous. This will be the first time I go to one of these as a leader which means I'll be speaking in front of everyone here. You have it easy compared to me!" he chuckled, lightly tapping his fluffy tail tip to her shoulder and giving her a small nudge with it. "You'll be fine, go meet some new friends, but be careful," he started to warn her, his gaze becoming more of a stern one. "Don't become too close of friends with anyone from another clan. You may have to meet them in battle one day. If or when that day comes, it'll really prove to the clan who you are so it's just better to keep acquaintances. Try to learn about other clans, but don't give away any clan secrets or strategies! They'll use it against us, even if they say they won't!" he spoke. His tone grew more hushed towards the end as he didn't want the other cats around him to hear what they were talking about.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 19th, 2017, 08:19 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
"I thought the Gathering would be more fun." He grumbled. "Why does every cat have to come just to see how the clans are doing? I don't know why we even care? We fight with the clans half the time anyway." He grumbled. He thought this would be more fun, he thought this was a time for other cats to talk to one another instead of listening to the leaders drone on about the clans. "Maybe it's because we don't know any other cat here." He knew a few of his clanmates but it looked like most cats were talking to cats from other clans. He sighed and twitched his ears with boredom. "Maybe we could go exploring. Since most cats are here instead of their territory." He joked.
Tawnypaw shook her head, just as baffled and bored as Ratpaw's words made it sound like he was. “So did I.” she muttered, looking around before putting her head close to Ratpaw's. “Listen to them. It sounds like they're just bragging to each other about this and that. Mouse-brains!” she said, her nervousness and tenseness almost gone. She hoped that only Ratpaw had heard her, not that it mattered if anyone else did. She shook her head. “If I were up there, I'd yowl about how SkyClan and Halestar are traitors.” she added, now speaking her thoughts without concern for who might be eavesdropping on her, although why anyone would be doing that she didn't know. Tawnypaw watched, feeling almost pleased as a few wispy clouds drifted over the full moon.

Last edited by doghouse; April 19th, 2017 at 08:19 AM.
Old April 19th, 2017, 08:43 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Tawnypaw shook her head, just as baffled and bored as Ratpaw's words made it sound like he was. “So did I.” she muttered, looking around before putting her head close to Ratpaw's. “Listen to them. It sounds like they're just bragging to each other about this and that. Mouse-brains!” she said, her nervousness and tenseness almost gone. She hoped that only Ratpaw had heard her, not that it mattered if anyone else did. She shook her head. “If I were up there, I'd yowl about how SkyClan and Halestar are traitors.” she added, now speaking her thoughts without concern for who might be eavesdropping on her, although why anyone would be doing that she didn't know. Tawnypaw watched, feeling almost pleased as a few wispy clouds drifted over the full moon.
Ratpaw nodded, "This is the first time we will see Skyclan." He said. He observed the leaders once more, with all his training going on and his mother keeping him isolated he wasn't sure which leader went with what clan. Of course he knew Halestar was his leader, his ears twitched with annoyance. "I wonder which one is the Skyclan leader, probably the one that smells so weird." He said. He had gotten used to the other scents of the clan but there was a new clan scent wafting through the air, he wrinkled his nose. "Maybe once you leave the clan you can get a group of cats and confront these mouse-brains for what they've done." He chuckled.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 19th, 2017, 08:48 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottedheart View Post
Flamepaw sat alone, washing his paw. His Orange pelt was noticeable in the sea of greys, browns, and whites.
Amberpaw's eyes fell on the orange pelted apprentice, and she almost rose to go talk to him. She paused, glanced at Sunstreak, then quietly scooted away from her mentor, padding toward the tom.
(What clan is he?)
Old April 19th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post

Rainberry entered the place where they had the gathering. All she could hear were cats talking, and getting along. But that was good. This was a time of peace after all. The tabby she-cat sniffed the air and immediately caught on the scent of Shadowclan. That must mean Frostedflight is here! I can't wait to tell him the news," Rainberry thought as she padded through the crowd of cats. Finally, she spotted the black and white fur of her mate, and she ran over to him in excitement. She didn't really care if anyone spotted them anyways, just as long as it wasn't to suspicious. "Hi Frostedflight," Rainberry greeted, a big smile on her face. "How's Shadowclan been doing?" She then saw a look on her mates face as if he was expecting to see someone else. Oh yeah! Marshfur. Rainberry finally remembered why he didn't come. He and Fallenspirit went hunting. "I found a mate in Riverclan to cover for you. But he couldn't come since he and Fallenspirit went hunting right before the gathering started. Maybe next time we meet I'll bring Marshfur with me."
Frostedflight's ears pricked up at the sound of his mate's voice. As Rainberry came into view, he struggled not to grin. He couldn't act like a love-struck kit. Not at the gathering. "Oh, okay then. I'll meet him then," the tom meowed.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old April 19th, 2017, 01:07 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@woly @Lawlipop

The ebony warrior flicked his ear and smiled sweetly at Honeypool "I'm happy you made it, I was just looking for you." he said softly as he flicked the water off his tail and neatly wrapped it around his tail. He managed to rip his gaze away from the molly and looked at the Windclan warrior his crush was looking at. The warrior barely managed to hold back a gag as he stepped closer, so he's the one. he thought. After a few seconds of just staring he smiled and shoot his head "Oh ho, no I'm doing quite swell actually, just wondering how well Windclan was doing, with all the rabbit chasing and all you guys are looking quite chubby so things must be good." he stated calmly, although his blue hues blazed with annoyance. Fallenstream refused to let Honeypool get in trouble with this Tom, he refused to see her get scolded for cross clan relations. He cared for her too much. The ink colored warrior picked himself up and looked down at the flame colored Windclaner, smirking once he realized just how much more muscular and taller he was than the other "maybe you guys should start swimming, seeming scrawny, I guess I was wrong about the chubby part. I guess it just looked that way from the position I was in, from up here you look quite a bit smaller." he said, fake astonishment plastered on his face. This was actually a little more amusing than he thought it was going to be.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 19th, 2017, 03:37 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
Amberpaw's eyes fell on the orange pelted apprentice, and she almost rose to go talk to him. She paused, glanced at Sunstreak, then quietly scooted away from her mentor, padding toward the tom.
(What clan is he?)
(He is ShadowClan)

Flamepaw stopped washing his paw. He glanced up to see a ThunderClan apprentice. "Hi!" he meowed, trying to be friendly. "My name is Flamepaw. What's yours?" The orange-pelted apprentice seemed genuinely friendly and curious.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; April 19th, 2017 at 03:38 PM.
Old April 19th, 2017, 04:13 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Frostedflight's ears pricked up at the sound of his mate's voice. As Rainberry came into view, he struggled not to grin. He couldn't act like a love-struck kit. Not at the gathering. "Oh, okay then. I'll meet him then," the tom meowed.
"He's really nice, so I bet you'll like him." Rainberry said as a faint purr started rising in her throat. It wasn't long since the last time they had met, but it made her happy to be around her mate. She looked in interest at Thunderclans new leader. Snowstar looked like she would be a good leader and cared about her clan. Surprisingly, there were no other new leaders st the moment. "The kits will be born really soon," She then told him, but quietly. "So if I don't come to see you for a while, it'll be because of the kits." Rainberry really hoped that the kits would get to meet their real father whenever they were older. Maybe they would someday.
Old April 19th, 2017, 04:33 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottedheart View Post
(He is ShadowClan)

Flamepaw stopped washing his paw. He glanced up to see a ThunderClan apprentice. "Hi!" he meowed, trying to be friendly. "My name is Flamepaw. What's yours?" The orange-pelted apprentice seemed genuinely friendly and curious.
"Amberpaw," she mewed. "Is this your first Gathering?"

Last edited by Rivergold; April 19th, 2017 at 04:34 PM.
Closed Thread