Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 09:09 PM
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:09 PM
Furies' Field
Last post by Rani
Today 09:08 PM
nothing's new [p]
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 09:06 PM
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 18th, 2020, 08:01 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Well, Aspenbreeze had expected them to take off as soon as possible, but the sour taste on her tongue was starting to grow as she continued to wait. Frankly, she was tired of waiting. Padding up alongside Smolderpaw, she flicked her tail against his pelt, before trying to catch the attention of Heatherpaw,

"Let's go ahead and head out. We aren't gonna stand here all day like sitting ducks, well, I'm not anyway. Brindlejaw can catch up once he's finished commanding everyone around," Aspenbreeze would give a defiant sniff before nodding her head for the two apprentices to follow. They didn't have to if they didn't want to... but the warrior wouldn't stand for this any longer. There was absolutely nothing interesting to discover at their border with ThunderClan, so why wait for the disappointment! Trudging out of camp and into the territory, she would turn back to see if any of them had followed.

@Beau @Shimm @Stonewolf

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; May 18th, 2020 at 08:11 AM.
Old May 18th, 2020, 08:16 AM
Between Worlds...

My Mood: Unpredictable
Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

BTW I'm missing 'cause I got caught up in schoolwork...

Mistpelt stumbled up to Twilightstar. "I'm so sorry! I went for a walk but I got lost." She ducked her head in shame. "I'm so sorry. I thought my kits would come outside the camp! They're so close to coming that they might come today! Please let me back into the clan."
@Moonraven
~Jayfeather: No
~Leafpool: Are you sure?
~Jayfeather: Oh, I'm sure.

Old May 18th, 2020, 08:20 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Heatherpaw was watching his mentor, Brindlejaw, when the other warrior he was supposed to go on the patrol with, Aspenbreeze, got his attention. He gave one last glance at his mentor before walking over to her and her apprentice, Smolderpaw. He shook his thick ginger pelt with dark brown splotches and sat down in front of her, listening to her talk. As he saw her walk away, he gave one last glance at Brindlejaw. Should I go? Or should I stay with my mentor? He sighed and decided it would be best if he started the patrol. He walked behind Aspenbreeze and Smolderpaw, taking the back of the group.

@Shimm @Dust @Beau

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old May 18th, 2020, 09:10 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Coyotesnarl bent to lick at the fur on his chest growing rather numb to the idea of Rook being here. If it was some stupid fate that everytime he got out onto the territory that he’d encounter the loner than so be it. Talking to him had no restrictions to it. He wasn’t Coyotesnarl the medicine cat, he was Coyotesnarl the irritable warrior. He liked that one better.

“Really? I have a hard time believing that. Considering you visit have a conversation with me and leave shortly after” His ears flattened scanning the toms face for a lingering moment. “Do you know how to fight? Or hunt? If so I think Twilightstar would love having you around as a toadstool or maybe bedding for her nest”

Rook

He shrugged, flashing a cheeky smile, "I come and go as I please, not much more to say. I can hunt and fight but you can't expect me to stick around forever, you know." Maybe he could somehow snag a job helping out with den repairs and nests, since these clanners seem so keen on sleeping in comfort. It would be easier to check out the camp that way, see how life worked there. Or maybe Coyotesnarl's... medicine cat duties would be better. Whatever that entailed.
Old May 18th, 2020, 09:15 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Dust / @Stonewolf / @Shimm ]

Smolderpaw figured following his mentor was more important than waiting for the deputy, so he stood with Aspenbreeze and swiftly followed her out into the territory. The movement of Heatherpaw beside him would have comforted him had he been worried about the decision- the tom was leaving his mentor and the deputy. However, Smolderpaw wasn’t concerned. If anything, he worried about Aspenbreeze far more than Brindlejaw. The deputy seemed like a nice guy and he definitely didn’t seem anywhere as tough as Aspenbreeze so Smolderpaw was more concerned with staying on her good side.

Last edited by dionysus; May 18th, 2020 at 09:15 AM.
Old May 18th, 2020, 10:03 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
She nodded, sliding back a leg, prepared to fight if anybody would suddenly call a spar. (Let's continue without her) @RainbowQuail @FuzzyRatto
@RainbowQuail

[Okay.]

"What are you doing?"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old May 18th, 2020, 10:23 AM
Why am I still awake

Wolfwhisper looked at Dawnpaw and raised her invisible eyebrow. Did she think they were going to do it in camp? Jeez... She may be quick learner but she did have her moments. What made her think they were going to do it here? “We’re training in the Training Moor. Not in camp.” She turned around and padded to the entrance.

@SparrowSoar @FuzzyRatto
Old May 18th, 2020, 10:29 AM
Why am I still awake

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Flakekit perked up. "What is it?"

Kestrelkit smirked. “You’ll see.” Oh, this was going to be fun. He didn’t suspect anything! This was how he was going to show him how amazing he was! He crouched down lower, his tail raising up, and lunged at Flakekit.

Old May 18th, 2020, 10:37 AM
Blood and shale

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowQuail View Post

Wolfwhisper looked at Dawnpaw and raised her invisible eyebrow. Did she think they were going to do it in camp? Jeez... She may be quick learner but she did have her moments. What made her think they were going to do it here? “We’re training in the Training Moor. Not in camp.” She turned around and padded to the entrance.

@SparrowSoar @FuzzyRatto
@SparrowSoar

Curlkit bounced after Wolfwhisper, humming.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old May 18th, 2020, 10:54 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Rainquail
(251 words of a kit’s ears opening and noticing the sounds in the nursery, then noticing the smells of the nursery, before deciding to play with her tail. I’m shocked.)

Gullkit laid in the nursery squirming around stretching some before curling into a little ball, however; she felt her ears move weirdly before she started to hear something. It confused her all these noises speaking gibberish. She recognized one of the strange voices, the voice of Coldamber, her mother. But she didn’t understand anything that was being said. But from what she could tell, her mother was speaking gently and lovingly to her and the other warm kits next to her. She let out a slight purr in pleasure. Continuing to listen to the sounds around her. She heard other sweet and gentle cats that made her happy, but she heard loud squeals and shrieks that she didn’t like at all, but she didn’t know what they were making that horrible noise. She could also hear faint chirping noises, she didn’t know what that noise was. So she tried her nose, she scented something sweet, it was the thing that she had been drinking from her mother around her, but she also smelled something faint, unknowingly she was smelling moss. Though as she moved her head around, there was one spot where she scented something fresh, ofcourse she was facing the entrance of the den. She suddenly flicked her tail and lost all interest in the smells and sounds and she flicked her tail towards her face making faint squeals as she rolled onto her back and battered at her tail carelessly accidently hitting her littermates and mother with her tail.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; May 18th, 2020 at 10:58 AM.
Closed Thread