Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by elaif
Today 02:11 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:09 PM
cloudheart 'n berrypaw...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:07 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM

Old March 7th, 2024, 07:39 AM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Pricklestep

Quote:
In their presence, any cat would feel small.

Keen eyes gaze at you, judging you for your worth. You know you are not the first cat to come here - nor will you be the last. But you've come with a mission, and all you have to do is sell yourself.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"

Pricklestep

Pricklestep looked around as he stood up and looked around so more he couldn't feel the presence of his mate which made him extremely worried. "Moonfoot?" he mumbled not hearing a reply as he felt a wave of emotions hit him. Anger, Sadness, Happiness so many swirling in his mind he didn't know what to do. He felt small and tall at the same time he took a deep breath as he gave himself a quick brisk lick on his chest. He felt eyes on him eyes he couldn't see but eyes who could see him so he spoke hopefully there's eyes had ears hopefully. That was a strong word but it felt right. Hearing a voice that spoke to him about a second chance he stood tall. "Greetings Im Pricklestep of Riverclan its a pleasure to be meeting you." he meowed formally as he stood his ground. "If you could lend me your ears I will tell you why." he took a deep breath he needed his words to be smooth and elegant. Persuasive that was the word. "The reason I came and to speak with you is that I want to live again with the love of my life!" he took a breath. "I want to go back down and feel the grass on my paws again and defend my clan again like I have done over and over again it makes me feel happy to fight for what I think its right for Riverclan, I never broken the warrior code and supported and neutrated Riverclan kits and apprentices training them to be the best they could ever be!" he swished his tail. "I know of the many motherless and Fatherless kits of Starclan but please hear my words I want to bear the children of my own seeing them grow to be the best warrior that they could ever be! I want to feel the love and support of my clan mates around me I want to feel every season and weather see the feeling of sadness, anger,happiness I want to fulfill my life to the fullest is which I think I should go back down." Pricklestep looked around and raised his head high. ""If I am granted a second chance, I hope that I will be able to help guide my clans pawsteps and see my friends and my family again and maybe raise on of my own." he nodded his head. "I hope you listened to my words" he stood and waited for a reply from the ranks of Starclan.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old March 19th, 2024, 10:59 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Pricklestep

Rowanmist
Former RiverClan Warrior || Current StarClan Warden.
@Beanz || @/ || @/

Well...he didn't know what to make of it. The tabby simply sat there as he'd appeared about halfway through the tom's speech. Well...appeared as in the other could see him. Flopped ears twitched as he took some time to pick apart...well to pick apart...."This statement's sheer selfishness..." he uttered aloud. Letting out a little 'op!' once he'd realized.

Rowanmist let out a chuckle, and sat himself down. "Erm uh, in lighter terms. This is nothing but selfish desire. What do we have to gain from letting you return alive? Hm? So far it just seems like we'd give you a nice juicy mouse while we starve...doesn't seem fair." a gentle smile. A sweet smile. A smile that hid a hint of wickedness. "You aren't the only one who desires to experience the land of the living again and yet...here you are asking for something that is usually unatainable. Why should we? What did you do for RiverClan that deserves your rebirth? You want to raise a family? Feel the breeze on your fur?" a pause as the StarClanner steps forwards his smile gentle still, eyes shining with distaste. He wasn't put on the Wardens simply because he was a nearby candidate. No. He's not squishy, he's not merciful.

Well, not in a normal sense. "So does all those who have perished long before you, so what I'm hearing from you is all you'll do is laze about and enjoy what life has to offer? You aren't worthy of a new life. Convince me otherwise."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 25th, 2024, 06:49 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Yet another RiverClanner coming to lay claim to their sorry life for equally sorry reasons. Goosefury melted out of the surrounding stars once Rowanmist had finished speaking, single green eye trained on Pricklestep.

"I'd rather claw my own ears off than listen to another word out of your mouth," he bit out. "Rowanmist is right - nothing but selfishness. RiverClan doesn't revolve around you, and maybe I'd be a bit less harsh if you were aware of that. But despite falling in battle and ending your life with honor, you still somehow deem it fit to return to lead a life that is nothing if not entirely self-centered."

Goosefury sniffed. "If you want to guide your Clanmates, you can do it just fine from here. What's keeping you?"

[ @Beanz @Starfall @/warden ]
Old March 31st, 2024, 10:47 AM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Lichenflood
Darkforest

Materialising from the fog the colossal, dark tabby tom made himself know, verdant hues settling weightedly on the Riverclan warrior as he took his seat, a shadowy presence amongst his starry counterparts - thick banded tail lashing in annoyance… he had waited for the other two to speak and he had very little past that to say - selfish. White muzzle contorted into a half smirk as he allowed cool tones to slip from his maw, “How very honourable of you that you want to start a family,” he purred snarkly, “but your mate is here, to me it seems you wish to return to life out of blatant disregard to the fact that she herself may not be granted a chance at a second life… I did everything to reunite with my mate when they died and now we are stars apart, yet you who walks the stars along her side are ungrateful or simply too blind to see how idealistic your current situation is. You want to feel the grass crush beneath your paws and feel the breeze ruffle your fur, every dead cat does, you are not special. Furthering it all you refuse the kits of Starclan for your own blood. What makes your blood the redemption of Riverclan when you can do all the guidance you feel grants you the right to life here,” verdant hues flick over his starry counterparts once more before he states his current opinion, the same as theirs, “Your current reasoning rest in your own selfish desires and I will not grant you a new life when even now you are ungrateful of just how well you have it, convince me otherwise that your argument houses anything other than selfishness in your words.” In all honesty he was irked, this feline was selfish and ungrateful and he would not have it.

{ @Beanz ~ Pricklestep }
{ @Starfall ~ Rowanmist } { @dino. ~ Goosefury }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; March 31st, 2024 at 10:48 AM.
Old April 25th, 2024, 05:35 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ bumping @Beanz:! if there's no response by 4/30 prickle will be automatically rejected ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules