Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM

Old April 5th, 2024, 09:31 AM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: otter in shark infested waters [p]

Otterkit
10+/10

tags; ( @Epiales ; Sharkit )

he/him / riverclan kit / anxious / selectively mute

Silk Spinner [active]

He blinked out of his daze as the kit began talking. "Sharkkit?" he thought, taking another look at the decorated kitten in front of him. The blue kitten was wagging his long tail that parted at the end like a fin. He nodded before widening his eyes. He was asked to say his name. Otterkit looked a tad nervous before he let out a rumbling purr to clear his throat. "Ah..otter.." he meowed, his voice hoarse from lack of use.

His yellow eyes lit up followed Sharkkits gaze to the flower crown on his paw. No one's ever asked to learn how to make something of his. Sharkkit wasn't like the others though. He was fun to be around. Otterkit nodded and swapped the remaining flowers towards bite and himself with a paw.

He grabbed a long reed and bit the top off with tiny kitten teeth. He slowly went through the steps and spun the plants together. He often gazed up at Sharkkit to see if they were following along. He paused to look up at the kitten again and narrowed his eyes. The cat was breathing heavily and their eyes were closed.

The brown kitten watched as the scars near the golden flower started to close. Otterkit let out a confused squeak and reached out a paw towards them. For what, he wasn't sure why but he felt like he needed to do something. He glanced around and dropped the unfinished flower crown. He moved closer to Sharkkit, eyes round. "W..what.?" A brown paw brushed the newly healed scars gently.

Old April 5th, 2024, 10:43 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

Otterkit
10+/10

Silk Spinner [active]

He blinked out of his daze as the kit began talking. "Sharkkit?" he thought, taking another look at the decorated kitten in front of him. The blue kitten was wagging his long tail that parted at the end like a fin. He nodded before widening his eyes. He was asked to say his name. Otterkit looked a tad nervous before he let out a rumbling purr to clear his throat. "Ah..otter.." he meowed, his voice hoarse from lack of use.

His yellow eyes lit up followed Sharkkits gaze to the flower crown on his paw. No one's ever asked to learn how to make something of his. Sharkkit wasn't like the others though. He was fun to be around. Otterkit nodded and swapped the remaining flowers towards bite and himself with a paw.

He grabbed a long reed and bit the top off with tiny kitten teeth. He slowly went through the steps and spun the plants together. He often gazed up at Sharkkit to see if they were following along. He paused to look up at the kitten again and narrowed his eyes. The cat was breathing heavily and their eyes were closed.

The brown kitten watched as the scars near the golden flower started to close. Otterkit let out a confused squeak and reached out a paw towards them. For what, he wasn't sure why but he felt like he needed to do something. He glanced around and dropped the unfinished flower crown. He moved closer to Sharkkit, eyes round. "W..what.?" A brown paw brushed the newly healed scars gently.

Sharkkit
|he/bite/they|RC kit|river blue kit with seafoam eyes| doesn't like touch unless trusts|
"I look for you in everyone"

Sharkkit opened his mouth in a gasp, "Your voice is very pretty," he purred slightly with a smile. He was in his little world it seemed, a wonderful world. Away from the imaginary cat who came in somewhat of... Nightmares. Bite hadn't even noticed the other kit hadn't been talking the entire time and didn't care much. The silence was fun, but sometimes it bugged Shark, silence louder than talking. Bite wondered how Otter did it. They smiled at the other who seemed pleased.

He watched the other kit spinning together a flower crown. His paws ached to do that, wouldn't it be fun? Maybe he could learn to weave, but darn his fat little paw-fingers and the small little flowers. He cursed his paws for a bit before looking at the flowers in front of him. Otter had merely looked at them, but Shark wasn't about to take the blue flowers that they had worked hard at finding. Instead, he went back over to the "wall of flowers", now he called it, and found some purple ones, and more yellow ones. And sat down next to Otter. He put the flowers to the side, deciding he would try later.

When Shark had opened bite's eyes... he found Otter staring at him wide-eyed and open-mouthed. Was it him breathing? He knew when Hobble came he breathed a bit heavier, probably louder. Was Otter annoyed at him? No, Otter looked more surprised than upset. "What's wrong?" Shark asked anyway. Of course, Otter had not said anything and still stared. He hadn't noticed or felt anything different, so maybe there was something behind him. He looked back, nothing. And when Otter lightly brushed his pelt his fur prickled and he flinched, jumping backwards a bit. It was near his scars. Are the bleeding? What was Otter trying to do?

@nyx

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀
TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ )
Ravenswings was here :>
Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army
finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0
Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere!
leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN!
CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started.
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; April 8th, 2024 at 10:09 AM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 10:40 AM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Otterkit
10+/10

Silk Spinner [inactive]

Otterkit pulled his paw back self-consciously. Did he hurt bite? He took a gulp of air and placed his paw back towards himself. He got too comfortable, it seems. But he was curious of this strange scene in front of him. The blue kit's scars just..healed on their own? Was this the work of Starclan?

Otterkit tried to find the words to ask Shark but he just pointed to their neck with his tail and tilted his head. He longed to push the purple and yellow flowers near the kit and go through the steps, but this weird occurrence stopped him.

Old April 15th, 2024, 08:02 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

Otterkit
10+/10

Silk Spinner [inactive]

Otterkit pulled his paw back self-consciously. Did he hurt bite? He took a gulp of air and placed his paw back towards himself. He got too comfortable, it seems. But he was curious of this strange scene in front of him. The blue kit's scars just..healed on their own? Was this the work of Starclan?

Otterkit tried to find the words to ask Shark but he just pointed to their neck with his tail and tilted his head. He longed to push the purple and yellow flowers near the kit and go through the steps, but this weird occurrence stopped him.

Sharkkit
|he/bite/they|RC kit|river blue kit with seafoam eyes| doesn't like touch unless trusts|
"I look for you in everyone"

He looked down when this kit pointed to the sides of his fur, what was wrong? They shifted their paw through tufts of fur. It all felt fine, right? It was as if Sharkkit hadn't noticed anything. But when bites paws came to the side, where bites scars used to be, nothing was there. Had fur just grown on top of it? No, that wasn't right, because he couldn't feel it at all. Was it Starclan?

It took them another few seconds to realize the other kit had pulled back. oh. What should he say to Otter? They decided to keep quiet a moment longer before puffing up their fur and returning their attention to the flowers. "Uh-- could we... continue?" bite asked the other kit quietly. It seemed the other kit was frozen still, but only for a few seconds before he was back on his feet.

"Do the purple flowers work?... or do you want me to find other colors?" he asked the other kit, taking full attention away from the mysterious scars that had just poofed.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀
TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ )
Ravenswings was here :>
Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army
finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0
Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere!
leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN!
CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started.
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; April 15th, 2024 at 08:06 AM.