Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
.•*Kacey's Kats*•.
by Kacey!
Last post by Kacey!
Today 05:55 PM
as strong as rushing...
by iliri
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:54 PM
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by silver.
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2020, 09:53 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: || The Ice Storm ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@Moonraven

Cherrybubble was ducking around fights, trying to spot somewhere where she could throw herself in and help. She turned abruptly as there was a yowl nearby, green eyes widening as a huge molly came leaping towards her. Skinnier and more nimble, Cherrybubble ducked out of the way, though the large Shadowclanner's claws still grazed her flank. The senior warrior let out a hiss, both of pain and of anger. Think you can come and stomp right into my camp? Think again Shadowclan filth! Cherrybubble launched herself at the larger she-cat, aiming to land on her back and hopefully get a few attacks in from up there. It was reckless, but Cherrybubble was pissed off.
Ugh! This was like fighting with those slippery guppies all over again! Her blow did not land where Dawnstripe had been targeting and only grazed the thin ThunderClan warrior. As her paws meet the ground, Dawnstripe pivots rapidly so her back doesn't remain exposed for too long. The warrior was just a little bit too slow, an annoyed hiss leaves her maw as she felt the lightweight on her back. She could feel teeth near her shoulder and thorn-tipped claws digging through her long coat. "Dungface! I'm going to shred you into mousedust!" Dawnstripe growled while twisting and trying to bite at the she-cat leg. Should she catch the limb, Dawnstripe would violently rip the molly off her back and pounce on her.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 14th, 2020, 09:56 PM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired

Cinderstripe, with a huge shake, finally knocks her opponent off her back. Wincing from the wounds, she whirled around to look. She backpedaled for a moment, only to have the time to launch herself at Flockhen. She was trying to knock her opponent over, or at the very least do a bit of damage.

@Rainquail
Old April 14th, 2020, 09:57 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Magpiepaw dodged her kicks, dashing under her belly, aimed a clumsy kick at her belly, and shot back out to face Shadedpath.
She felt the claws trying to grasp at her underbelly, but Shadedpath's fur was much too long for any real harm to be done. And particularly done with this apprentice she latched a paw with unsheathed claws into their smaller frame and yanked them down before they could slip away again.

She stared down at them coldly, daring them to move.
Old April 14th, 2020, 10:01 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@BILL. (idk if someone answered ur open post yet )
Cormorantpaw nodded in response to Buckbranch’s order and scrambled backward. He couldn’t tear his eyes away from the flood of Shadowclan cats. When Cormorantpaw finally got his bearings, he moved to obey his mentor and run for the nursery since he had no training at all. A piece of him grumbled that he was being a coward for running for the nursery when he was an apprentice but the rest of him yowled that he’d only been made an apprentice that day and hadn’t trained at all. Fear surged through him and Cormorantpaw suddenly remembered his first conversation with Buckbranch in which he’d spoken of how exciting battles must be. Oh how naive he’d been though it was only a few days ago. Scrambled by his thoughts, Cormorantpaw hadn’t been watching where he was going and the tom ended up running straight into a Shadowclan warrior. Stepping back nervously, Cormorantpaw flattened his ears and braved himself for a fight he would surely lose.

My Mood: Worried

Ravenstorm came over and knocked the she cat on the ground. Magpiepaw are you okay he asked. Looking at the thunder clan she cat he smirked and said that’ll teach you not to mess with Shadowclan
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Softbriar winced as they scrambled to their feet in a hurry, their breathing heavy. They glanced quickly at their sides to check the claw marks, keeping their eyes off their opponent for a few moments. Glancing back to see the warrior charging, they huffed before once again standing on their hind legs, expecting to counter the tom leaping at them.
@Wings

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old April 14th, 2020, 10:05 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Silversky, barely recovered from her injuries, sprung into the fray, teeth bared and claws unsheathed. ShadowClan were known for being clever tricksters- not strong warriors like the cats of ThunderClan.

May the Thunder that our Clan has been named for force our attackers to the ground, she said internally, leaping for the nearest ShadowClan cat.

[OPEN]

- I left -
Old April 14th, 2020, 10:05 PM
Probable Procrastinator

[OPEN]
Spottyfly* had lost track of his apprentice in the confusion and was trying to find his brothers starting from the apprentice den.

Cloudsound**, Chillstep***, and Chillhop*** were standing in a triangle near the center of the clearing. Chillstep’s white pelt was bleeding slightly from his shoulder, blood marring his brilliant white pelt, while the others had minor scratches.

*White with black spots, orange eyes
**white furred, green eyes
***white furred, light blue eyes

Last edited by Wolfsli123; April 14th, 2020 at 10:09 PM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 10:09 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

This was his chance to defeat this warrior. Sprinting at full speed, he slammed into his opponents underbelly. This would send them toppling down to the ground and it would hopefully wind them so he could pin their head. Slamming into the warrior instead of clawing their underbelly was probably more honorable to do in his head. Icestar did say not to kill, only to prove their strength? No, he wanted to prove his honor anddddd strength is up there too but not as high as honor. When he did slam into them, he got partially winded, regaining his breath quickly though, getting ready to leap onto them and pin.
@Socks
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 14th, 2020, 10:10 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- OPEN {Plover is a former ShC cat} --

The former Shadowclan cat watched as Shadowclan cats stormed into Thunderclan's camp. He was angry, profusely so. He feared for Myrtle and his elderly mother and therefore he was ready to protect them despite having to whack and injure his former clanmates. Yes former clanmates. He sneaked around the edges, trying to spot an open target that might be vulnerable. Using Shadowclan tactics again them. Thats how the old warrior operated, having lived his entire life there he knew how to defeat them better than most. "Mangy scum," was all he whispered into the atmosphere of battle as he kept stalking, watching for a target.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Closed Thread