Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 10:23 AM
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:23 AM
wc newbie kinda
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:19 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:18 AM

Old July 18th, 2021, 10:55 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Webpaw glowered at her mentor, this was the first time any sort of training was happening,” About time you teach me something…guess you heard I was planning to report you to Kestrelstar, huh?” she snarked before dropping into a rather messy version of the hunter’s crouch. She certainly didn’t like this molly and didn’t understand how she was once the Lionheart of Riverclan, which she’d heard about from warriors when she complained about her to them.
Berryscorch rolled her eyes at Webpaw's snarky comment. "No, actually. I didn't hear about that. Clan gossip isn't exactly my thing." Did she really think something like that would scare her? When Webpaw finally dropped into a hunting crouch, the cream and white molly almost groaned at how messy it was. She was already longing for this session to be over, but it would take ages to get everything right at this rate. "Nope. Keep your front paws farther apart. Don't stick your rear in the air. Do better." Was she being much harsher than necessary? Yes. But the brat was practically asking for it.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old July 19th, 2021, 07:35 AM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

As the loner stood to his full size, Morningpaw secretly cursed her lithe build; Why couldn't she be taller? And stronger?! Her gaze unsuredly met the tom's as she thought about her next course of action. There'd be no way to outpower him, and she certainly couldn't just run. Morningpaw wasn't a coward!

Though, as she peered down at the loner's fierce claws, she began wondering if she should be a coward.

Giving no warning, she swallowed her anxiety and bolted around the tom, attempting to score her claws across his side.

@Leafí ( @spade 's gonna come in with kestrelstar jsyk!)
Old July 19th, 2021, 03:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by I draw war cats View Post
Rippleflight padded along the territory, gazing around. She couldn’t believe so many cats had been being killed. How many more would die if a war broke out? Is there a way to stop all of this? She only had questions
Blizzardsky flashed a smile as he spotted a warrior looking lost in thought,” You okay Rippleflight?” he called out giving a small smile to the warrior who seemed pretty lost in thought. Hopefully he wasn’t interrupting some good time to think alone, which he probably was. He always was interrupting things.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 19th, 2021, 03:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
Berryscorch rolled her eyes at Webpaw's snarky comment. "No, actually. I didn't hear about that. Clan gossip isn't exactly my thing." Did she really think something like that would scare her? When Webpaw finally dropped into a hunting crouch, the cream and white molly almost groaned at how messy it was. She was already longing for this session to be over, but it would take ages to get everything right at this rate. "Nope. Keep your front paws farther apart. Don't stick your rear in the air. Do better." Was she being much harsher than necessary? Yes. But the brat was practically asking for it.
Webpaw glared angrily at her mentor but did proceed to correct the errors her mentor showed her and lowered her butt some and widened her front paws but still was snarky,” Do better? You’re the one who needs to do better as a mentor, such as actually training me more than this.” she retorted she knew most apprentices would have been crying by this point, but frankly she didn’t care it was unexcusable of lazyass as far as she had named her mentor.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 19th, 2021, 04:00 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Blizzardsky flashed a smile as he spotted a warrior looking lost in thought,” You okay Rippleflight?” he called out giving a small smile to the warrior who seemed pretty lost in thought. Hopefully he wasn’t interrupting some good time to think alone, which he probably was. He always was interrupting things.
“Oh, um, I’m fine” She meowed, a bit startled at first, “Hello” She greeted
Old July 20th, 2021, 12:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
“Oh, um, I’m fine” She meowed, a bit startled at first, “Hello” She greeted
Blizzardsky gave a small smile of relief,” Hey there…sorry if I disturbed you.” he added flicking his tail some. He had never really been good at small talk but he felt that cat was too deep into thought for her own good so he thought interrupting was the right call.

Old July 20th, 2021, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Blizzardsky gave a small smile of relief,” Hey there…sorry if I disturbed you.” he added flicking his tail some. He had never really been good at small talk but he felt that cat was too deep into thought for her own good so he thought interrupting was the right call.
“Oh no, it’s alright, I was just thinking” Rippleflight meowed. A rather good thing that he stopped before her thoughts made her even more nervous about the current situation
Old July 20th, 2021, 05:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
“Oh no, it’s alright, I was just thinking” Rippleflight meowed. A rather good thing that he stopped before her thoughts made her even more nervous about the current situation
Blizzardsky flashed a smile,” was it about the Thunderclan situation?” he asked giving a small nod to the warrior, he really wasn’t good at this small talk but he was going to try his best at it.

Old July 20th, 2021, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Blizzardsky flashed a smile,” was it about the Thunderclan situation?” he asked giving a small nod to the warrior, he really wasn’t good at this small talk but he was going to try his best at it.
Rippleflight smiled back, “Well, yes, I was. I don’t want cats- more cats to get killed” She meowed. There had to be a way out of it all, right?
Old July 20th, 2021, 05:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Rippleflight smiled back, “Well, yes, I was. I don’t want cats- more cats to get killed” She meowed. There had to be a way out of it all, right?
Blizzardsky bit back his tongue,” They have lost their minds. I witnessed one of their murders, they killed my sister for no reason while we were on a border patrol, neither of us were trespassing. The way we can prevent more deaths is if we attack them but be smart about it and have each others backs. We’re not doing a genacide on Thunderclan, we’re just reminding them that they can’t just kill us when they feel like it. We’ve tried talking it out but they refused and continue to kill our cats.” he meowed hoping she’d understand it