Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM

Old January 6th, 2017, 09:28 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flamingarrow acted quickly. He was pleased to see that Burstpaw was not taking a too obvious attack route. He was using variety. He spun quickly, feeling his apprentices paws swipe over his flank. In retaliation he circled back and aimed a kick out, aiming for Burstpaw's legs, in hope of toppling him over. If he could get the apprentice on the ground, it would force him to use different moves, which was a good thing, but only in mock battles. If one were to fall on a battlefield, the hopes of getting up were slim. On the ground belly is exposed, a sensitive area that attackers often take advantage of.
Burstpaw felt Flamingarrow's kick hit him right in the legs, and it sent him skidding backwards. Whatever you do, do not fall over. Falling over means showing your stomach, which is your greatest weakness. He stumbled as he tried to regain his balance, costing him time. His back paws almost gave way, but he barely managed to keep his standing posture. He'd be expecting a speed attack now, so I can't do that, and if this were a real battle I'd be pretty weak... maybe I'll just have to play defence for a while. The orange tabby crouched low, waiting for Flamingarrow to attack. It was a risky move, yes, but it was currently his best bet.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old January 7th, 2017, 05:22 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDerpz View Post
Heatherkit whipped round after hearing rustling leafs behind her. Now she was hoping a warrior or an apprentice was here, she spun around. She gasped, was that a fox? she dashed, further than thunder clan territory, she stopped, the fox was no longer there.
"There you are! You know...did your mother tell you not to run away from camp on your own? Because if she did, you're being a naughty kit...you didn't listen to your mother...and now you're going to get in lots of trouble!"
Old January 7th, 2017, 05:25 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Fox yawned and later down.(can Ijoin rRP with Heather kit?)
"Fox, we got one! This one here...she got scared and ran away from camp...she needs company...grab those other kits and go to the hiding spot!"
(The hiding spot is in rogue and loner territory, DS slaughter spot.)
Old January 7th, 2017, 05:28 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
He just simple scoffed. "Sure, I'll leave the hunting to you and all the other small ones, while I and the other big, strong warriors will do all the fighting!" He called back. In all honesty, he wasn't sure how Timberkit would do in battle. She was very small and he wondered if she'd be able to hold her own out there. "But don't worry, I'll protect you if there was ever a battle," partially joking, but also partially serious. She was his closest friend, and he would worry about her during a battle.

Orchidkit threw a pouty look at her when she commented that he was a small army. He fluffy out his fur and the pouty look became another mocking hurt one. "Now why you say that?" He jokingly questioned. His tail flicked though as he wondered if she honestly didn't think he was a big army. Of course I am! He thought defensively. I'm my own army and I can take down all my enemies with a single look!

"I could take down all of Shadowclan if they ever bothered me!" He announced loudly, slipping his mind that they weren't suppose to be in the territory, and therefore it was mouse-brained to be yowling in a similar way that he was. The tortoiseshell lifted his head towards the sky. "I will bring an end to every fox and badger that sets paw in my territory!" Orchidkit gave another laugh as he spoke, and watched Timberkit when he finished, offering her another goofy grin.

The bigger kit threw the snow at her as she began to run and the start to run after her. "Oh, I can!" He called. His legs were longer and therefor he was able to cover more ground, yet she was smaller and therefore was able to weave through the undergrowth and trees faster - plus, less wind resistance. He tried to trow more snow at her as they ran, but he found this very difficult to do and was unable to hit her, the snow usually spraying all over the place or never even getting close to the smaller cat.
"You realise how dangerous it is out here, kits? There are dusk syndicate cats coming to attack..."
"But don't worry, we know a hiding place where you'll be safe. We can show you if you want! Come with us..."
Old January 7th, 2017, 06:09 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"You realise how dangerous it is out here, kits? There are dusk syndicate cats coming to attack..."
"But don't worry, we know a hiding place where you'll be safe. We can show you if you want! Come with us..."
I'm sorry NightWarrior, but this is actually a closed roleplay between me and Stormpelt

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old January 7th, 2017, 06:17 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
I'm sorry NightWarrior, but this is actually a closed roleplay between me and Stormpelt
Oh okay lol nevermind then...we've got HeatherKit anyway...
Old January 7th, 2017, 08:28 AM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
"There you are! You know...did your mother tell you not to run away from camp on your own? Because if she did, you're being a naughty kit...you didn't listen to your mother...and now you're going to get in lots of trouble!"
"NO, I ran away because my mother is being abusive towards me!" she stammered, "She is a naughty kit!"

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old January 7th, 2017, 08:35 AM
Falling In

Quote:
"NO, I ran away because my mother is being abusive towards me!" she stammered, "She is a naughty kit!"
Fleck's heart suddenly...broke...he felt sympathy for the kit. "Y-your own mother...is being abusive to you?" If she didn't like life with one abusive cat, maybe life in an abusive clan was even worse...perhaps he SHOULD help her...and he had a vague idea how.
Old January 7th, 2017, 08:45 AM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Fleck's heart suddenly...broke...he felt sympathy for the kit. "Y-your own mother...is being abusive to you?" If she didn't like life with one abusive cat, maybe life in an abusive clan was even worse...perhaps he SHOULD help her...and he had a vague idea how.
"Yeah she ont talk to me, everytime I go near her she attacks me," the silver kitten looked back towards camp, "I should go back, but I'm not going into the nursery!"

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old January 7th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Falling In

Quote:
"Yeah she ont talk to me, everytime I go near her she attacks me," the silver kitten looked back towards camp, "I should go back, but I'm not going into the nursery!"
Fleck reacted instantly "no! You can't! Please...come with me...to my clan...I will watch over you...and keep you safe...I promise...I will be like a father to you..." He nuzzled the grey kit, careful not to make her uncomfortable.