Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Yesterday 10:37 PM

Old March 31st, 2017, 08:45 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
"ThornClaw!" She cried. "You scared off prey for the clan!" She pushes him off and it. She slid under a log and launched herself into brambles. Multiple tiny squeaks were cut off. She padded out with eight mice in her jaws. She held them by then r tail as she padded over to ThornClaw slapping him with a paw. "Haha. " she Nuzzled his cheek and dropped her catch. "I think I won. I caught ten prices of prey! Two shrews and eight mice!" She purred
(That's kinda Mary-Sueish..... To catch 8 pieces of prey that quickly.. Put like... 6 back)
Thornclaw huffed. "I just started! Watch this!" He sniffed the ground, and eventually found a burrow. He stuck his paw in, and unsheathed his claws. The hickory tom moved his paw around and felt a lump. He stuck his claw through the mouse's small body, and left it there to bleed out for a bit.
He did so for a while, until all he needed were deceased. He clawed their tails and brought them out one by one. "See?," he said, a gloat tone escaping his vocal cords. "There was a family of 3 in there!"
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; March 31st, 2017 at 08:45 PM.
Old March 31st, 2017, 08:48 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
(That's kinda Mary-Sueish..... To catch 8 pieces of prey that quickly.. Put like... 6 back)
Thornclaw huffed. "I just started! Watch this!" He sniffed the ground, and eventually found a burrow. He stuck his paw in, and unsheathed his claws. The hickory tom moved his paw around and felt a lump. He stuck his claw through the mouse's small body, and left it there to bleed out for a bit.
He did so for a while, until all he needed were deceased. He clawed their tails and brought them out one by one. "See?," he said, a gloat tone escaping his vocal cords. "There was a family of 3 in there!"
(Good point)
". . . You cheater!"* She leapt at him tackling him.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 31st, 2017, 08:49 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
(Good point)
". . . You cheater!"* She leapt at him tackling him.
"It's not cheating! It's good tac--," his words were cut short as Spiritfur tackled into his flank, knocking him off his paws.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

Old March 31st, 2017, 09:00 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
"It's not cheating! It's good tac--," his words were cut short as Spiritfur tackled into his flank, knocking him off his paws.

Beefpaw comes careening out of the apprentices' den, wreaking havoc as he goes. "Outta my w-" yelles Beefpaw, but he smashes into Spiritfur, causing the poor cat to fly several fox-lengths into a tree. "Sorry!" says Beefpaw. "All I need to do is ask, 'Do you want some boondoggle?' Well, do you?" he says as he winds up the neon-green boondoggle that trailed behind him.

Last edited by guapathecat; March 31st, 2017 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Adding a quote and fixing th italics problem with "boondoggle".
Old March 31st, 2017, 09:03 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by guapathecat View Post
Beefpaw comes careening out of the apprentices' den, wreaking havoc as he goes. "Outta my w-" yelles Beefpaw, but he smashes into Spiritfur, causing the poor cat to fly several fox-lengths into a tree. "Sorry!" says Beefpaw. "All I need to do is ask, 'Do you want some boondoggle?' Well, do you?" he says as he winds up the neon-green boondoggle that trailed behind him.
I'd appreciate if you'd not troll during our roleplay, on a Warrior Cats-related website. Thank you!

Character Site!

Old March 31st, 2017, 09:06 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
I'd appreciate if you'd not troll during our roleplay, on a Warrior Cats-related website. Thank you!

(Oh. Sorry. I was just trying to have some fun. I won't do it again. )
Old March 31st, 2017, 09:16 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
Quote:
(Oh. Sorry. I was just trying to have some fun. I won't do it again. )
Okay thank you!

Character Site!

Old March 31st, 2017, 09:51 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
She smiled and licked his cheek. She rolled off him and tumbled down a hill. She yelped. She slides into a halt but her hind legs were dangling off a cliff. "Help!" She wailed

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 31st, 2017, 09:55 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
She smiled and licked his cheek. She rolled off him and tumbled down a hill. She yelped. She slides into a halt but her hind legs were dangling off a cliff. "Help!" She wailed
Thornclaw gasped and ran after her. Though tremulous, he clutched onto Spiritfur's scruff and set his stance, throwing her onto the undergrowth. "Spiritfur! Are you okay!," the hickory tom asked anxiously, while licking her fur.

Character Site!

Old March 31st, 2017, 10:34 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Thornclaw gasped and ran after her. Though tremulous, he clutched onto Spiritfur's scruff and set his stance, throwing her onto the undergrowth. "Spiritfur! Are you okay!," the hickory tom asked anxiously, while licking her fur.
The she shook. She curled closer to his body and nodded. "I'm OK. ." she said. Her blue orbs showed fear. Remembered her mother falling off and her dad following her.