Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM

Old December 5th, 2016, 05:22 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@JellieDelly

Maplefur stirred in her sleep, in the middle of a vivid dream. She laid in the nursery, three bundles of kits suckling at her stomach. She wrapped her tail around them, a warm feeling spreading through her as she watched them with loving eyes. Breath stirred her ear fur, and the molly looked up to see Amberstorm smiling down at her. "They're beautiful, you did wonderful," He murmured and licked her forehead. Maplefur purred and closed her eyes. When she opened them, she was no longer in the nursery, and instead of the kits suckling besides her they laid still, teeth marks etching their bodies. "N-no!" She cried out. "What happened to them?" Her voice rose to a wail as she grieved her non existent kits. The scent of fox hung heavy in the air, overlapping everything else. So when Amberstorm spoke from behind her, she was shocked and gave a yelp. "It's your fault... You did nothing to save them..." He hissed to her, his eyes holding hatred. All Maplefur could do was shake her head. "B-but there was a fox... I-I'm scared to death of them and I freeze whenever th-they're around," she mewed frantically, the amount of hatred in her mate's eyes scaring her. "It's all your fault," he repeated as he leaped towards her.

Maplefur shot up, waking from her nightmare with heavy pants. It was normal for her to have fox nightmares, though typically it involved Fria or Daisy being killed by one in front of her eyes. It's not real, she thought to herself, chanting it a few times over. She snuck a glance over at Amberstorm, happy to see her mate in the waking world where he wouldn't hate her. But it was so vivid...

(Thought I'd start something so they're not sleeping forever xD)

Last edited by Maplefur; December 5th, 2016 at 05:23 PM.
Old December 5th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Kestrelpaw nodded in agreement and followed after Sunpaw. He lifted his muzzle into the air and took in the scents around him. "I think I smell something nearby but I can't tell with all rainy air." He said. It was a bit cold, his paws were freezing but he sucked it up. He enjoyed the rain but he hated the cold.
Sunpaw opened her jaws and tasted the air. She crouched down, her own paws starting to feel numb from the rainy weather and the cold ground. She started following the stale scent, hoping it didn't lead to a dead end. "Kestrelpaw, what do you think of Ratnight?" she asked out of the blew.
Old December 5th, 2016, 10:58 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineTailsNetwork (Jason) View Post
"Hey hey! Calm yourself down!" Violetpelt said, frowning, "Is that how you talk to your mentor?" She made sure her claws were sheathed, and made herself as harmless as possible.
Scoffed, shooting a dark look at Violetpelt. "Well, ya gonna train me or not?"

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old December 6th, 2016, 03:41 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Nighty @Gusty

Locus was oblivious to the ash that dusted his pelt, his attention focused on their orders. Based on the layout of the territories, where they had entered, and the mouth of the river in question, he could deduce the border likely settled to their west.

Beckoning Shale and Calixto to follow, the steel tom veered left and weaved his way through smoldering undergrowth. Despite the suppression of the fire, he could feel phantom heat creep along his side where he brushed against the burnt vegetation. The ferns died away, replaced by a blackened field and charred trees, before giving way to the bank.

The water was churning, swollen and rapid from the addition of heavy rain, and the fighter was careful to remain atop the embankment. A slip, and no one could escape the grip of the icy current.

Now, their best bet was to follow the river upstream and see if there was any life to be had. Clan cats were like roaches; hard to exterminate, and a massive fire wouldn't have demolished an entire clan.

Last edited by BEAR.; December 6th, 2016 at 03:41 AM.
Old December 6th, 2016, 08:11 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@Gusty
@Lunacross ;
Calixto followed the others keeping a small distance in between him and Locus and Shale. As he coursed through the territory, his ears picked up the subtle noise of rushing water. It was moving fast, as he deduced by sound alone. As they mounted the small hill his thoughts were confirmed. He stood for a moment watched the current, knowing that for now it was very deadly, with it's fast flowing current. He thought though, remembering what he thought to be a river, water loving Clan. What did they do for food if the water was so strong? He pushed away the thought, focusing more on the mission at hand, and turned upstream to find the Clan.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; December 6th, 2016 at 08:13 AM.
Old December 6th, 2016, 08:47 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Sunpaw opened her jaws and tasted the air. She crouched down, her own paws starting to feel numb from the rainy weather and the cold ground. She started following the stale scent, hoping it didn't lead to a dead end. "Kestrelpaw, what do you think of Ratnight?" she asked out of the blew.
Kestrelpaw followed behind Sunpaw. His thin pelt was making it hard to stay warm but he wasn't one to complain. He jumped a bit a Sunpaws question, "I am not sure, I don't really know him.. But it makes me kinda worried that he didn't use Starclans name..." He said quietly. "What do you think of him?" He asked. He shuffled his paws, trying to warm them up. He lifted his muzzle towards the air and hoped there was prey nearby.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Last edited by BluBunnie; December 6th, 2016 at 08:49 AM.
Old December 6th, 2016, 04:18 PM
lover of science and cats

@Lunacross and @Nighty {also Nighty, your mention didn't work for Lunacross again. Strange..}

"I see it now," Shale called out when he first saw the riverbank, turning his emerald green gaze towards the expansion of water. And although it couple of tail-lengths away, it was still noticeably vibrant and glimmering under the sun's glare; each little current was making a huge explosion of bubbles right before his eyes. Now that the party was padding closer, Shale noticed how much water was actually inside the expanse. More than he'd expected.
In an sudden attempt to be daring, the tom veered towards the edge to catch signs of life nearby, although completely aware that he could drown in a given moment. It wasn't as much as he'd expected, but there was a couple of survivors in the expanse. Silver and bronze-scaled fish were swimming downstream- to a better place to spend leaf-bare, probably. Two lean water voles scurried to and fro, but quickly raced away when the felines approached. The black-pelted tom usually wasn't one to look at running water like that, but it was a monumental moment for him.
Taking his orbs off of the river ecosystem for a moment, Shale turned to the rest of his party and nodded. According to his companions, the camp wasn't too far away... which means that they were closer to their target. He sniffed the air once more, taking in a huge whiff of the water-scent and ash-scent, but he could also make out a presence of cat- not his Syndicate-mates, but others.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 6th, 2016, 05:22 PM

My Mood: Fine

WhisperTail padded at her small mouse, muttering at how small it was.
Old December 6th, 2016, 05:25 PM
4c 4f 53 54

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Skies View Post
Scoffed, shooting a dark look at Violetpelt. "Well, ya gonna train me or not?"
"Supposed so" Violetpelt mewed, shrugging. She was not at all intimidated by the look Lizardpaw gave. She crouched low on the ground, getting ready for any attacks, "You first"

4d 79 20 6d 79 2c 20 68 6f 77 20 74 68 65 20 73 69 74 65 20 6c 6f 6f 6b 73 20 64 69 66 66 65 72 65 6e 74 2e 2e 2e 20 6b 69 6e 64 20 6f 66 2e 20 50 65 72 68 61 70 73 2c 20 6d 61 79 62 65 2c 20 6f 6e 65 20 64 61 79 20 49 27 6c 6c 20 61 70 70 65 61 72 20 61 67 61 69 6e 2c 20 74 6f 20 73 6f 63 69 61 6c 69 7a 65 2c 20 74 6f 20 72 6f 6c 65 20 70 6c 61 79 2c 20 74 6f 20 63 72 65 61 74 65 2e 20 41 66 74 65 72 20 74 68 65 20 73 74 72 65 73 73 6f 72 20 61 6e 64 20 74 6f 72 74 75 72 65 72 20 63 65 61 73 65 73 2c 20 74 68 65 20 74 65 73 74 73 20 72 65 74 75 72 6e 65 64 20 61 73 20 73 75 63 63 65 73 73 2c 20 61 6e 64 20 61 20 6c 65 6e 67 74 68 79 20 62 72 65 61 6b 20 62 65 66 6f 72 65 20 74 68 65 20 6e 65 78 74 20 61 72 65 61 2c 20 6d 61 79 62 65 20 49 27 6c 6c 20 72 65 74 75 72 6e 2e

I used to go by: ninetailsnetwork, NTNET, FOXX, FOXXRR, and now I go by: URUFU(Username Pending)
Old December 7th, 2016, 02:25 AM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post

Kestrelpaw followed behind Sunpaw. His thin pelt was making it hard to stay warm but he wasn't one to complain. He jumped a bit a Sunpaws question, "I am not sure, I don't really know him.. But it makes me kinda worried that he didn't use Starclans name..." He said quietly. "What do you think of him?" He asked. He shuffled his paws, trying to warm them up. He lifted his muzzle towards the air and hoped there was prey nearby.
Sunpaw nuzzled up against the tom. She was shivering violently herself, but didn't particularly care much at the moment. "It worries me too, but," she trailed off at the slight scent of prey. She crouched down, stalking silently foreward through the half ash, half undergrowth area they had come to. She could feel her stomach growl, but forced her hunger to behave itself. After all, kits and elders first, then warriors, then apprentices. She soon caught sight of a rather plump vole. When she got close enough to pounce, she realized she hadn't checked the wind. The vole caught her scent, and started to run the other way. "Crap!" she exclaimed, then ran after it blindly. She hadn't seen the stick until it clapped her across the face, slightly poking her in the eye and cutting her nose. She sat back with an abrupt THUMP. "Ow!" she hissed at herself. She lifted her paw over her nose and covered it. When she took it off, she saw a tiny amount of blood with her now slightly blurry vision. "Sorry... I totally messed up..." she grumbled.