Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old June 19th, 2019, 10:01 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@Orchidleaf

Yellow orbs blinked which belonged to an Amber brown Molly who padded back in the cave with a sigh, it's been atleast a good few moons.....the first time I came in here , dreamdance didn't even show up. I hope he keeps to his word and not leave me looking like a fool like last time. Those cats were awful rude...I hope I don't see them again . she exhailed then nodded as she went to the near middle of the cave her ears up and perked , she wasn't gonna be caught off guard this time. By anyone. The one kittypet was now 7 moons old, surely they wouldn't pick on her now? She's old enough . Umberpaw sat down and waited for her mentor with a calm swish of her tail I hope Majesty and felicity are proud of me.....I wish they could see me.....if they're not in starclan...or the darkforest ....then where are they? Limbo?.... she shivered as she closed her eyes at that thought ,it was strange sometimes she swore she could feel them beside her and hear their voices telling her to keep moving forward, to ignore those who hurt her. But it would be over so fast that she would think if it even happened at all.

A snicker could be heard from the other side of the cave which drew her attention him again.... she narrowed her eyes at the Orange tom who was beside a few other apprentices ,only to hold her head up high and look back at the cave entrance "hey kittypet! Decided to come back and try join in with the big cats? Remember what I told you? You don't belong here!" he somewhat yeld which made her ears flatten a bit before going back up with a huff. One of his buddies chuckled it was a brown tabby " yeah! Hey you like to chase lights and stuff right? Well chase this!" he meowed and grabbed a mossball that he hid with his tail and threw it at her head which made her wince and grunt but still ignored them even though she let out a hiss. The random group just laughed and headed to the cave entrance to leave, leaving her alone once more only for her to sigh yet again.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 19th, 2019, 10:19 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
@Orchidleaf

Yellow orbs blinked which belonged to an Amber brown Molly who padded back in the cave with a sigh, it's been atleast a good few moons.....the first time I came in here , dreamdance didn't even show up. I hope he keeps to his word and not leave me looking like a fool like last time. Those cats were awful rude...I hope I don't see them again . she exhailed then nodded as she went to the near middle of the cave her ears up and perked , she wasn't gonna be caught off guard this time. By anyone. The one kittypet was now 7 moons old, surely they wouldn't pick on her now? She's old enough . Umberpaw sat down and waited for her mentor with a calm swish of her tail I hope Majesty and felicity are proud of me.....I wish they could see me.....if they're not in starclan...or the darkforest ....then where are they? Limbo?.... she shivered as she closed her eyes at that thought ,it was strange sometimes she swore she could feel them beside her and hear their voices telling her to keep moving forward, to ignore those who hurt her. But it would be over so fast that she would think if it even happened at all.

A snicker could be heard from the other side of the cave which drew her attention him again.... she narrowed her eyes at the Orange tom who was beside a few other apprentices ,only to hold her head up high and look back at the cave entrance "hey kittypet! Decided to come back and try join in with the big cats? Remember what I told you? You don't belong here!" he somewhat yeld which made her ears flatten a bit before going back up with a huff. One of his buddies chuckled it was a brown tabby " yeah! Hey you like to chase lights and stuff right? Well chase this!" he meowed and grabbed a mossball that he hid with his tail and threw it at her head which made her wince and grunt but still ignored them even though she let out a hiss. The random group just laughed and headed to the cave entrance to leave, leaving her alone once more only for her to sigh yet again.
Dreamdance was running through the camp to get to the cave, he didn't want to be late to meet Umberpaw. Panting as he got to the cave entrance he ran to the kittypet sitting in the middle of the room past a few others who he hadn't cared to take notice of, he attempted to stop himself before hitting her but instead he just slid, thankfully he slid past her. Sadly that meant he slid face first into a wall.

He fell to his back and winced slowly getting up to face the kittypet as attempted to mumble the words "Sorry about that." Still a little dazed he made his way over to Umberpaw stumbling over his feet a little and sat down next to her. Only instead of sitting down, he stumbled over his feet and face planted into the ground and groaned.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old June 19th, 2019, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Dreamdance was running through the camp to get to the cave, he didn't want to be late to meet Umberpaw. Panting as he got to the cave entrance he ran to the kittypet sitting in the middle of the room past a few others who he hadn't cared to take notice of, he attempted to stop himself before hitting her but instead he just slid, thankfully he slid past her. Sadly that meant he slid face first into a wall.

He fell to his back and winced slowly getting up to face the kittypet as attempted to mumble the words "Sorry about that." Still a little dazed he made his way over to Umberpaw stumbling over his feet a little and sat down next to her. Only instead of sitting down, he stumbled over his feet and face planted into the ground and groaned.
( poor baby! :• but that was kinda funny though.. )
her head perked up once he walked in her eyes wide with happiness as her ears went up he's here this time! Finally ..... however she saw that he was slipping towards her which made her real her head back and her eyes to be filled with slight shock , she started to get up to move out of the way only to feel a slight swoosh of breeze hit her pelt as he flew past her . her orbs followed his movements only to wince once he met the caves wall ouch....atleast he's not unconscious .....?hopefully . nope he wasnt! Her tail swished as he wobbled over to her only for her to giggle as he fell over . Poor guy! with the giggle factor over she walked to stand infront of him with a small smile "need help?" she asked in her Australian accent , her eyebrows were furrowed even though the smile was on her face.

Old June 19th, 2019, 10:43 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
( poor baby! :• but that was kinda funny though.. )
her head perked up once he walked in her eyes wide with happiness as her ears went up he's here this time! Finally ..... however she saw that he was slipping towards her which made her real her head back and her eyes to be filled with slight shock , she started to get up to move out of the way only to feel a slight swoosh of breeze hit her pelt as he flew past her . her orbs followed his movements only to wince once he met the caves wall ouch....atleast he's not unconscious .....?hopefully . nope he wasnt! Her tail swished as he wobbled over to her only for her to giggle as he fell over . Poor guy! with the giggle factor over she walked to stand infront of him with a small smile "need help?" she asked in her Australian accent , her eyebrows were furrowed even though the smile was on her face.
"Nope I've got it, don't worry." He then stood up straight and looked at her with the goofiest grin he could manage. "That was all planned, I meant to do that so you'd laugh, and it worked!" He looked to the side for a moment and mumbled to himself "Wait, does a giggle count as a laugh? Yeah, I think it does." He shook his head a bit and turned back to her "So, ready to get going?" He said attempting to mimic her Australian accent but failing miserably.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old June 19th, 2019, 11:01 PM

Quote:
"Nope I've got it, don't worry." He then stood up straight and looked at her with the goofiest grin he could manage. "That was all planned, I meant to do that so you'd laugh, and it worked!" He looked to the side for a moment and mumbled to himself "Wait, does a giggle count as a laugh? Yeah, I think it does." He shook his head a bit and turned back to her "So, ready to get going?" He said attempting to mimic her Australian accent but failing miserably.
her eyebrow raised at that as she watched him get back up ,somehow she found that unbelievable she even made a look that mirrored it. Riiiight...... although she still had a smirk " oki dokie then " she meowed as she decided to just go along with it. Her eyes shined once more at the next sentence but visibly cringed at the poor mimicry "sure am......buut....that needs a little work.. " she smiled before starting to walk around a bit excitedly "I've seen some apprentices do a back kick! Ooh and a shoulder drop! Are we gonna do any of those ? " she asked sounding eager. She wanted to learn the most effective moves first , so she could give the others a reason to leave her alone . And cause they looked cool.

Last edited by Leucos; June 19th, 2019 at 11:01 PM.
Old June 19th, 2019, 11:04 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
her eyebrow raised at that as she watched him get back up ,somehow she found that unbelievable she even made a look that mirrored it. Riiiight...... although she still had a smirk " oki dokie then " she meowed as she decided to just go along with it. Her eyes shined once more at the next sentence but visibly cringed at the poor mimicry "sure am......buut....that needs a little work.. " she smiled before starting to walk around a bit excitedly "I've seen some apprentices do a back kick! Ooh and a shoulder drop! Are we gonna do any of those ? " she asked sounding eager. She wanted to learn the most effective moves first , so she could give the others a reason to leave her alone . And cause they looked cool.
He smiled at the excited kittypet and rolled his eyes a bit "Weeell, I guess we could."
@Kibodo#4503
Old June 20th, 2019, 01:25 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyrose View Post
Frostpaw flicked his eyes towards the she-cat, smiling warmly. She seemed to be happier, and that's all that mattered to him. Hearing her next words, his smile dissapeared. "I'm sure they do." He meowed reassuringly.

(Sorry, I have writer's block, n sorry for the late reply)
RainPaw smiled softly at the Tom before stretching somewhat and standing she turned towards him speaking softly."How about a stroll?".As she asked this her leafy coloured eyes looked towards the green forest layed out before the two cats before looking back at FrostPaw,she had almost forgotten that she had a scar on her cheek and she turned her head slightly away from his eyesight but she figured she was probably too late.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old June 20th, 2019, 10:43 AM

Quote:
He smiled at the excited kittypet and rolled his eyes a bit "Weeell, I guess we could."
her head tilted a bit at that isn't he supposed to start teaching me now? her tail twitched a bit as she continued to walk back and forth "are we gonna start or?....." she asked as she started to look at what the others are doing .is it always like this the first time for others? she looked back at him "also why didn't you show up last time? " this was something she was wanting to know . Not to mention you made me look like a fool... . Now she just hoped that she got a straight answer.

Old June 20th, 2019, 10:51 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
her head tilted a bit at that isn't he supposed to start teaching me now? her tail twitched a bit as she continued to walk back and forth "are we gonna start or?....." she asked as she started to look at what the others are doing .is it always like this the first time for others? she looked back at him "also why didn't you show up last time? " this was something she was wanting to know . Not to mention you made me look like a fool... . Now she just hoped that she got a straight answer.
He winced knowing that he would actually have to give at least a decent answer "Well see, the thing is...I've never actually taught an apprentice before so this is all kinda new to me as well." He thought for a moment about the second question realizing that he didn't exactly have a good answer for her "And I didn't show up yesterday because I...Kinda…" His voice grew to a mumble as he looked away "forgot."
@Kibodo#4503
Old June 20th, 2019, 11:04 AM

Quote:
He winced knowing that he would actually have to give at least a decent answer "Well see, the thing is...I've never actually taught an apprentice before so this is all kinda new to me as well." He thought for a moment about the second question realizing that he didn't exactly have a good answer for her "And I didn't show up yesterday because I...Kinda…" His voice grew to a mumble as he looked away "forgot."
that makes sense .... however she felt her fur prickle at the forgot part but then she remembered that she has a bad habit of that as well so she shouldn't be upset . "try and remember how your mentor did things . Or just do what comes natural ? " she suggested with a smile why did passionstar have to give me a mentor that's almost as lost as I am? A moon passed with me having no training and I don't want it to be like that every other time.....Especially now she somewhat complained in her head, though she was greatfull for him not being so.....strict and rude. Her ears twitched a bit as she sighed only do her to fold her ears back "I just don't want the others to make fun of me because of this....." she half mumbled .

Last edited by Leucos; June 20th, 2019 at 11:05 AM.