Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old November 17th, 2017, 10:35 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord had no idea how to feel about this entire thing."That's...normal, I think" he murmured, shaking still. He had never been told anything like this, therefore, he felt really weird the entire time. He found his own blush spreading across his cheeks a few moments later, stiff. "I-It's fine..." he murmured, unsure of how he felt right now.

(( We need more plots... ))
AHHH.... well... how about... ahhh do you have any ideas?)
He rubs the back of his neck blushing a bit as he begins to step forward and touch his cheek a bit ".... so I can... kiss you?" he asks almost happily but a bit worried as he begins to wrap his other arm around the mans waist but of course not too close not wanting to scare or rush the boy into anything he didn't want to do.
Old November 17th, 2017, 02:19 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
AHHH.... well... how about... ahhh do you have any ideas?)
He rubs the back of his neck blushing a bit as he begins to step forward and touch his cheek a bit ".... so I can... kiss you?" he asks almost happily but a bit worried as he begins to wrap his other arm around the mans waist but of course not too close not wanting to scare or rush the boy into anything he didn't want to do.
(( No...sadly... ))

Had Tord really embarrassed Sasuke? Of all people, Sasuke? Well, he guessed Sasuke wasn’t exactly Human, but him? Suddenly, he found himself being asked if he wanted to be kissed, and he found a hand around his waist. He tensed up, nervous about what was happening here, he remained frozen, unsure of what to say or do, doing a half-nod half-shake of the Head.
Old November 17th, 2017, 02:27 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

(( No...sadly... ))

Had Tord really embarrassed Sasuke? Of all people, Sasuke? Well, he guessed Sasuke wasn’t exactly Human, but him? Suddenly, he found himself being asked if he wanted to be kissed, and he found a hand around his waist. He tensed up, nervous about what was happening here, he remained frozen, unsure of what to say or do, doing a half-nod half-shake of the Head.
( ahh...want something scary, cute or just sad?)Sasuke blushes a bit unsure if the man said yes or no. he begins to think a bit than leans in slowly " push me away if you want to" he says as he leans in and kisses the man with passion and a bit of something more but of course it was careful and after a few seconds it ended leaving him wanting more now. He blushes madly when he realized what he did but what made him blush even more was the fact how soft Tords lips were. He covers his mouth blushing a bit as he lets go a bit ".... Forgive me.."
Old November 17th, 2017, 02:47 PM

Quote:
( ahh...want something scary, cute or just sad?)Sasuke blushes a bit unsure if the man said yes or no. he begins to think a bit than leans in slowly " push me away if you want to" he says as he leans in and kisses the man with passion and a bit of something more but of course it was careful and after a few seconds it ended leaving him wanting more now. He blushes madly when he realized what he did but what made him blush even more was the fact how soft Tords lips were. He covers his mouth blushing a bit as he lets go a bit ".... Forgive me.."
(( I’m a sucker for sad things, so how about that? ))

Tord tensed up. He didn’t know what to think of what just had been said to him. He tried not to say anything, and he ended up succeeding. He was dead silent the entire time. He tried not to scream, or do anything of the sorts, and once Sasuke had pulled away, Tord’s own face was bright red. “It’s fine,” he murmured, smiling awkwardly.
Old November 17th, 2017, 02:54 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

(( I’m a sucker for sad things, so how about that? ))

Tord tensed up. He didn’t know what to think of what just had been said to him. He tried not to say anything, and he ended up succeeding. He was dead silent the entire time. He tried not to scream, or do anything of the sorts, and once Sasuke had pulled away, Tord’s own face was bright red. “It’s fine,” he murmured, smiling awkwardly.
( Sir yes sir! now than sad... since a lot of kids are left to die in the city how about they come across a human dying child, and we have two choice either try to save the kid or end its suffering or maybe something with just these two... like Sasuke gets injured badly and because of that his hunger is pretty high so he ends up.. attacking Tord out of Hungry?)
Sasuke blushes a bit as he begins to tilt Tords head up a bit as his other hand begins to touch his cheek a bit. " than... you don't mind if I do it again? " he says with a slight blush as he smiles a rare but warm kind smile. " I'm sorry... I've found myself wanting more since you're being so cute right now." he says playfully
Old November 17th, 2017, 03:18 PM

Quote:
( Sir yes sir! now than sad... since a lot of kids are left to die in the city how about they come across a human dying child, and we have two choice either try to save the kid or end its suffering or maybe something with just these two... like Sasuke gets injured badly and because of that his hunger is pretty high so he ends up.. attacking Tord out of Hungry?)
Sasuke blushes a bit as he begins to tilt Tords head up a bit as his other hand begins to touch his cheek a bit. " than... you don't mind if I do it again? " he says with a slight blush as he smiles a rare but warm kind smile. " I'm sorry... I've found myself wanting more since you're being so cute right now." he says playfully
(( Hmm... I like both of them! You can pick whatever you want to do more c: ))

Tord tried not to flinch as he felt Sasuke’s hand touch his chin. He wasn’t exactly used to a lot of physical contact, so this was new. “Uh..well..I...” Tord was very unsure right now to be honest. “It’s fine, though I’m not cute!” he added after a moment, his face turning an even brighter red.

Last edited by :blue:; November 17th, 2017 at 03:18 PM.
Old November 17th, 2017, 03:35 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

(( Hmm... I like both of them! You can pick whatever you want to do more c: ))

Tord tried not to flinch as he felt Sasuke’s hand touch his chin. He wasn’t exactly used to a lot of physical contact, so this was new. “Uh..well..I...” Tord was very unsure right now to be honest. “It’s fine, though I’m not cute!” he added after a moment, his face turning an even brighter red.
He laughs softly “ cute~” he says as he leans in for a other kiss this time he did it happily. Of course still careful and all but with more passion, love and desire which is often considered rare from his kind. He pulls away after a good five minutes and laughs softly “ sorry I went overboard did it?” He asks playfully

Let’s do them both!)
Old November 17th, 2017, 04:07 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ cute~” he says as he leans in for a other kiss this time he did it happily. Of course still careful and all but with more passion, love and desire which is often considered rare from his kind. He pulls away after a good five minutes and laughs softly “ sorry I went overboard did it?” He asks playfully

Let’s do them both!)
Tord was still somewhat stiff. His face was probably as red as it could get. “I...uh...well...” he was pretty much a stammering mess. “Let’s Just...go home,” he said in an embarrassed sort of way. Now he just wanted to go home, and spare himself from this embarrassment.
Old November 18th, 2017, 01:39 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord was still somewhat stiff. His face was probably as red as it could get. “I...uh...well...” he was pretty much a stammering mess. “Let’s Just...go home,” he said in an embarrassed sort of way. Now he just wanted to go home, and spare himself from this embarrassment.
He nods “ as you wish..” he says as he steps back a bit putting on his mask. His eyes changed back to his ghoul eyes as he stands by tord “ .... mind leading the way love?” He asks in a dark husky voice now He was in king mode
Old November 18th, 2017, 03:18 AM

Quote:
He nods “ as you wish..” he says as he steps back a bit putting on his mask. His eyes changed back to his ghoul eyes as he stands by tord “ .... mind leading the way love?” He asks in a dark husky voice now He was in king mode
Tord nodded simply. He tried to ignore Sasuke’s eyes as he began to start to walk to his own house. Well, it wasn’t really a house, it was more of a dorm. Either way, it was about the same, walking fast, not wanting to fall prey to another ghoul.