Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM
a tulip begins to bloom...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:15 PM

Old November 21st, 2017, 06:47 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He nods “ as you wish wait here” he says as he begins to move towards the counter. Soon a hand touches Tords shoulder “ what’s your relationship with my man mutt?” Said Sakura who was not happy about this at all
Tord wanted to follow Sasuke, but he stayed where he was. Now he really wished that he had gone with Sasuke, whirling around as he saw Sakura. “One, I’m not a dog, so I’d rather you not call me mutt,” he muttered. “And two, why would you care?” He said coldly, narrowing his silver eyes.
Old November 21st, 2017, 07:00 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord wanted to follow Sasuke, but he stayed where he was. Now he really wished that he had gone with Sasuke, whirling around as he saw Sakura. “One, I’m not a dog, so I’d rather you not call me mutt,” he muttered. “And two, why would you care?” He said coldly, narrowing his silver eyes.
She growls a bit “ that boy is mine and I don’t like how you’re looking at him like that. So either back off and let me play with the boy-“ she cuts herself off when Sasuke walks up to them “ oh Sakura... why are you here?” He says as he immediately stands by Tords side
Old November 21st, 2017, 07:28 PM

Quote:
She growls a bit “ that boy is mine and I don’t like how you’re looking at him like that. So either back off and let me play with the boy-“ she cuts herself off when Sasuke walks up to them “ oh Sakura... why are you here?” He says as he immediately stands by Tords side
”Sweetie, you can’t just say someone’s yours” Tord responded, rolling his eyes. “Yeah she was kind of threatening me,” he muttered as he saw Sasuke. He felt as though he couldn’t feel fear now, though there was a bit of it growing in his chest as he stood there.
Old November 21st, 2017, 07:48 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

”Sweetie, you can’t just say someone’s yours” Tord responded, rolling his eyes. “Yeah she was kind of threatening me,” he muttered as he saw Sasuke. He felt as though he couldn’t feel fear now, though there was a bit of it growing in his chest as he stood there.
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit “ .... yours? Sakura since when was I yours and why are you threatening my love right in front of me?” He asks coldly.
Sakura eyes widened “ whoa well-“ she suddenly stops growling loudly “ love?! Sasuke this must be a joke you’re not-“ Sasuke cuts her off. “ gay? Yes I am. Now than I have a movie to catch with love here so we’ll be-“ Sakura growls as she grabs Sasuke hand “ no this has to be a joke! “
Old November 21st, 2017, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit “ .... yours? Sakura since when was I yours and why are you threatening my love right in front of me?” He asks coldly.
Sakura eyes widened “ whoa well-“ she suddenly stops growling loudly “ love?! Sasuke this must be a joke you’re not-“ Sasuke cuts her off. “ gay? Yes I am. Now than I have a movie to catch with love here so we’ll be-“ Sakura growls as she grabs Sasuke hand “ no this has to be a joke! “
Tord listened, slowly getting ticked off, little by little. “Who’s joking here?” He asked coldly. “Because I don’t think it’s Sasuke, or me,” he sighed. “Can we please just go and see that movie?” Tord murmured, trying not to shake from anger.
Old November 21st, 2017, 08:34 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord listened, slowly getting ticked off, little by little. “Who’s joking here?” He asked coldly. “Because I don’t think it’s Sasuke, or me,” he sighed. “Can we please just go and see that movie?” Tord murmured, trying not to shake from anger.
Sasuke eyes glowed almost dangerously as he pulled his hand away “ yes let’s go my love.” He says coldly as he holds Tords hand “ Sakura if you know what’s best for you leave now”
Her eyes widened as she was about to say something but only shut herself up and ran off. ( don’t worry she be back waiting for y’all XD)
Sasuke sighs softly as he kisses Tords hand “ forgive me. I let my cold side show a bit but she has been pestering me lately “
Old November 21st, 2017, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Sasuke eyes glowed almost dangerously as he pulled his hand away “ yes let’s go my love.” He says coldly as he holds Tords hand “ Sakura if you know what’s best for you leave now”
Her eyes widened as she was about to say something but only shut herself up and ran off. ( don’t worry she be back waiting for y’all XD)
Sasuke sighs softly as he kisses Tords hand “ forgive me. I let my cold side show a bit but she has been pestering me lately “
(( Who is this y’all you speak of-I am one person ))

Tord tensed up, Though the hand holding his own made him calm down a slight bit. He watching Sakura leave, and then smiled awkwardly. “Thank you,” He said softly, before dragging Sasuke towards the theater, “C’mon! We don’t want to be late!” He said, changing his personality around for a moment.
Old November 21st, 2017, 09:01 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

(( Who is this y’all you speak of-I am one person ))

Tord tensed up, Though the hand holding his own made him calm down a slight bit. He watching Sakura leave, and then smiled awkwardly. “Thank you,” He said softly, before dragging Sasuke towards the theater, “C’mon! We don’t want to be late!” He said, changing his personality around for a moment.
He laughs softly “ as you wish my love” He says as he let’s his love drag him after a while they were in waiting for the movie to start. Sasuke was starting to get bored waiting so he decided to tease Tord a bit by playfully kissing his hand suddenly
Old November 21st, 2017, 09:27 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ as you wish my love” He says as he let’s his love drag him after a while they were in waiting for the movie to start. Sasuke was starting to get bored waiting so he decided to tease Tord a bit by playfully kissing his hand suddenly
Tord’s face flushed red as he sat there. Well, he hadn’t been expecting a kiss, he enjoyed it nonetheless. Now he was quietly waiting for the movie to start, worried about what would happen in it.
Old November 21st, 2017, 09:30 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord’s face flushed red as he sat there. Well, he hadn’t been expecting a kiss, he enjoyed it nonetheless. Now he was quietly waiting for the movie to start, worried about what would happen in it.
He smiles softly seeing Tord blush. He begins to laugh softly as he leans in and playfully kisses his cheek holding him a bit closer as he did “ it should be starting soon “