Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 08:20 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:19 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 08:18 PM
Foxine's Character Shop
by Foxine
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:17 PM
Silverpaw Curse (Once I...
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:13 PM

Old November 3rd, 2020, 01:40 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Sageflurry
@DaniCalifornia

The Calliby was tired...she hadn't really been watching over Frostbreeze recently, figured the molly would like her alone time to situate everything in the Medicine Den. It was damp...dew clung to the leaves and to the blades of grass. The rain last night made the land chilly, in the Hollow a thin fog blanketed the area.

She had gone out to motivate herself, find something that would re-energise her. Also, she had hoped she would bump into her sister, for the Thunderclanner hadn't spoken to her in a while. Ears quivered as she heard the rustling of leaves and the crackle of grass. Looking over to where the sound was coming from she kept a deadpanned gaze. She knew she was close to the Shadowclan border, very well may be snapped at or scorned. She wasn't doing anything wrong so surely they'd be able to notice that.

"If you're about to scold me for being near the border. Don't. I know I am and I have nothing I wish to take from Shadowclan so don't worry about that." she announced aloud.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; November 3rd, 2020 at 01:41 PM.
Old November 6th, 2020, 07:15 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Starfall
((Sorry for the slow reply! School's been wild lately))

Moonhowl
The silver molly padded towards camp, a squirrel carcass dangling from her jaws. The pesky little creature was harder to catch than she had thought. How did it notice her coming when she did her best to creep up on it? Either way, it didn't matter now. The squirrel was dead, and she was now going to toss it into the fresh-kill pile.

Suddenly, Moonhowl noticed a strange scent nearby. A cat scent that didn't smell like ShadowClan...
The she-cat buried her catch and began to approach the source. Someone was about to trespass the border! She would not let that happen!

The ShadowClan she-cat stared coldly at the Thunderclanner. "And how can I trust that you'll be true to your words?" She asked, her voice stern.
Old November 6th, 2020, 09:43 PM

My Mood: Worried

As she padded near the shadowclan border with her apprentince on her tail she stopped and flicked her tail up in alert then as she saw a little squirrel she motioned for singepaw to be quiet not that she wasn’t already but....
She crouched down her muscles bending as she took steps closer one by one till finally she was right where she could pounce on the mouse holding her tail still on the ground she jumped on it. She bit it’s throat very cleanly so not a lot of blood would be everywhere because that was gross then Turning towards singepaw she meowed
As you just saw my crouch was perfect. I need you to first do ten rabbit hops then show me your best hunters crouch.

Her tone was strict but not to a point where she seemed mean she wanted her apprentice to be fit.
(A rabbit hop is where she crouches down then Jumps up like a bunny))
@Puddle~
Old November 7th, 2020, 11:57 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@~dust~

Walking through the territory was still a fairly new experience for Singepaw, despite the fact that she’d been apprenticed for about 2 moons at this point. She simply preferred to spend her time in camp, namely the apprentices’ den. When Dustsong motioned for her to be quiet—which she, of course, was already doing—the molly also halted in her tracks to watch the demonstration, taking mental note of her mentor’s process and clean precision.

Nodding in response to the instructions, Singepaw began her rabbit hops, dropping into a low crouch and then springing back up, repeating the process 10 times. There was great relief in knowing that Dustsong was the only one watching out here. No other cats to stare and judge if she did something wrong. Thoughts aside, the small gray molly completed the second instruction, lowering into her best imitation of the crouch Dustsong had demonstrated.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old November 8th, 2020, 05:48 AM

As she did her rabbit hops and dropped into crouch her tail was just a little crooked. She padded close to her and fixed her tail width her paw.
That was good except your tail was a little crooked.

She looked around and then started to pretend to eat the acorns
Singepaw pretend I’m a squirrel what do you do?I want you to hunt me down.

She stil pretended to be a squirrel bushing out her tail and making strange noises.
@Puddle~
Old November 8th, 2020, 11:41 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@~dust~

Crooked tail? Oh no. She knew she'd messed up something. Trying her best to hide her disappointment in herself, Singepaw watched, amused, as her mentor began acting like a squirrel. With a slight moment of hesitation, the gray molly slowly eased into a hunters' crouch, making sure her tail was in the position Dustsong had corrected it to. Creeping forward, she moved lightly across the ground towards the "squirrel". When she thought she was close enough, she pounced, as though she was doing the rabbit hops but on a slightly larger scale, aiming to land on top of her mentor.

Old November 8th, 2020, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@~dust~

Crooked tail? Oh no. She knew she'd messed up something. Trying her best to hide her disappointment in herself, Singepaw watched, amused, as her mentor began acting like a squirrel. With a slight moment of hesitation, the gray molly slowly eased into a hunters' crouch, making sure her tail was in the position Dustsong had corrected it to. Creeping forward, she moved lightly across the ground towards the "squirrel". When she thought she was close enough, she pounced, as though she was doing the rabbit hops but on a slightly larger scale, aiming to land on top of her mentor.
She purred as her apprentince landed on her she meowed
Singepaw! Your a natural! Great job

She rubbed her muzzle on hers then backed up saying
now do you smell anything because I know today you’ll catch your first piece of low ground fresh-kill

Hoping her apprentice would smell the mouse in a shrub a few areas away she smiled.
Old November 8th, 2020, 09:03 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Sageflurry
@DaniCalifornia
(You're good!)

The Warrior flicked her tail and gave a scornful smile. "If I were lying, surely I would have caught something and run off already, no? You have nothing to my liking over there in terms of prey." she stated cooly, the smile falling from her face.

She kept a gentle pose, paws posed together neatly, while her back legs were shoulder width appart. Tail swaying back and fourth. The Thunderclanner looked around, than looked up at the cloudy sky. "Truly though, I didn't wish to startle you, I was just hoping to see something." she hummed.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 11th, 2020, 04:18 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dust~ View Post
She purred as her apprentince landed on her she meowed
Singepaw! Your a natural! Great job

She rubbed her muzzle on hers then backed up saying
now do you smell anything because I know today you’ll catch your first piece of low ground fresh-kill

Hoping her apprentice would smell the mouse in a shrub a few areas away she smiled.
Sliding off Dustsong's back, Singepaw found herself doing something she'd rarely ever done before--smiling. A natural, huh? So maybe this wasn't so bad after all. Allowing her mouth to fade back into its normal expression, she followed her mentor's instructions and tasted the air, trying to figure out if there was any prey nearby. It wasn't long before she caught a whiff of something, perhaps a mouse, in the nearby bushes. "Mouse. There," she replied, signaling with her tail towards the shrubs.

Old November 11th, 2020, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post

Sliding off Dustsong's back, Singepaw found herself doing something she'd rarely ever done before--smiling. A natural, huh? So maybe this wasn't so bad after all. Allowing her mouth to fade back into its normal expression, she followed her mentor's instructions and tasted the air, trying to figure out if there was any prey nearby. It wasn't long before she caught a whiff of something, perhaps a mouse, in the nearby bushes. "Mouse. There," she replied, signaling with her tail towards the shrubs.
She nodded at her then whispered
Hunt it.
I know you can

It ting faith in her apprentince she smiled gently at her.