Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:13 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM

Old March 7th, 2017, 09:02 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
"Chaos," she said simply. "We would be in chaos," she ended as she looked the tom over. She had to admit... he was a good looking young tom, but looks didn't matter to her. The she-cat thought about what his life may be like in his clan. 'I bet he has tons of she-cats begging to be with him...' she thought, but she had no time to worry about such things. They had to become friends first, right? She shook her head. 'No! Deasertpaw... he is in a different clan, and you have plenty of time to find a great tom,' she thought as she perked her ears forward as he continued on.

The she-cat chuckled at his remark, "Yes, I suppose you are doing something correct, and do you not normally do things correct?" she asked tilting her head. She was now looking into his eyes. They were a beautiful color if she said so herself. She was almost trapped inside of them before he began to speak again as she shook her head to pay attention. "I can actually relate to not doing a lot of things right," she mewed.

Desertpaw looked at the male and listened intently to every word. She was shocked at him not wanting her to leave. However, she was also grateful as a smile slithered its way upon her maw. "That is the sweetest thing any cat has said to me," she mewed. "Thank you Tigerpaw," she purred as she leaned closer to him and licked his shoulder in thanks. "Oh, you have a best friend that is a female?" she randomly blurted out. She was not jealous... no of coarse not... but she was just merely curious of this female. "You like her?" she asked tilting her head. "Like... like like her," she said as she swallowed as if something hard was in her throat. "I mean... I am just curious..." she stated making herself clear. "And I will not leave the clans... I won't leave... for you," she mewed.
''Welp, all I can say,'' the young tom stretched his body full length, hearing a few bones crack. ''We'll be in chaos together!'' He chuckled, and then added. ''Oh no, I never do things right.'' He mused, lightly. ''My friend, her name is Fairypaw. She always tell me how clumsy I am at times, but I don't see it! So, she must be blind.'' And, when he heard her say that comment about herself, he snorted. It was definitely hard to believe that the she-cat across from him didn't do anything right.

''You?'' He tilted his head. ''Not do anything right? Consider me shocked!'' He playfully smirked and circled around her, taking note of every little thing on her body before he appeared back in front of her. ''Don't seem to me if you have anything wrong with you.'' He softly said. ''Then again, we all are imperfect and we all make mistakes.''

''And, no need to thank me.'' The tom stated. Though he was surprised that no other tom would say that to her. ''I assumed that you get all the attention back in your clan, huh? There must be a lot of toms trying to win your heart over.'' He shyly stated, and felt surprised when she came into physical contact with him. He shivered at the touch of her tongue, and in a desperate attempt to reply, he licked her shoulder back, and pulled away. He didn't dare look into her eyes, for he was flushed.

However when he heard her switch over the topic quickly, he cleared his throat and slowly turned back to her. He felt like he needed to vomit. What's up with cats thinking Fairypaw and I being a couple! Stormpaw even thought that! Then again...Desertpaw didn't know. She doesn't know anything about Fairypaw, other than her name... The tom replied, ''Uh, no.'' He playfully rolled his eyes. ''We're practically like siblings. We nursed from the same milk...''He trailed off. He lost his mother long ago. Long ago that he never even got a chance to meet her, but Fairypaw's mother just gave birth a three days after he was born, and she nursed him as if he were her own. The tom clouded the thoughts away and a playful smirk was placed on his maw, ''Why do you ask? Are you jealous?'' He gently nudged her with his paw, softly saying, ''I'm glad you're not leaving. I mean who knows what might become...''He trailed off shaking his head. He knew it could---and would never happen. It was definitely against the warrior code and Tigerpaw had no intentions on betraying his clan. In order to become a warrior, he had to prove his loyalty. He had to remain loyal to his clan, no matter the quick budding feelings that were lingering inside him because of this she-cat next to him. ''Nevermind.'' He mewed quickly. ''But you seem like a busy she-cat, Desertpaw! Are you sure no one will be looking for you?''

Last edited by Brilliance; March 7th, 2017 at 09:23 PM.
Old March 7th, 2017, 09:37 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
''Welp, all I can say,'' the young tom stretched his body full length, hearing a few bones crack. ''We'll be in chaos together!'' He chuckled, and then added. ''Oh no, I never do things right.'' He mused, lightly. ''My friend, her name is Fairypaw. She always tell me how clumsy I am at times, but I don't see it! So, she must be blind.'' And, when he heard her say that comment about herself, he snorted. It was definitely hard to believe that the she-cat across from him didn't do anything right.

''You?'' He tilted his head. ''Not do anything right? Consider me shocked!'' He playfully smirked and circled around her, taking note of every little thing on her body before he appeared back in front of her. ''Don't seem to me if you have anything wrong with you.'' He softly said. ''Then again, we all are imperfect and we all make mistakes.''

''And, no need to thank me.'' The tom stated. Though he was surprised that no other tom would say that to her. ''I assumed that you get all the attention back in your clan, huh? There must be a lot of toms trying to win your heart over.'' He shyly stated, and felt surprised when she came into physical contact with him. He shivered at the touch of her tongue, and in a desperate attempt to reply, he licked her shoulder back, and pulled away. He didn't dare look into her eyes, for he was flushed.

However when he heard her switch over the topic quickly, he cleared his throat and slowly turned back to her. He felt like he needed to vomit. What's up with cats thinking Fairypaw and I being a couple! Stormpaw even thought that! Then again...Desertpaw didn't know. She doesn't know anything about Fairypaw, other than her name... The tom replied, ''Uh, no.'' He playfully rolled his eyes. ''We're practically like siblings. We nursed from the same milk...''He trailed off. He lost his mother long ago. Long ago that he never even got a chance to meet her, but Fairypaw's mother just gave birth a three days after he was born, and she nursed him as if he were her own. The tom clouded the thoughts away and a playful smirk was placed on his maw, ''Why do you ask? Are you jealous?'' He gently nudged her with his paw, softly saying, ''I'm glad you're not leaving. I mean who knows what might become...''He trailed off shaking his head. He knew it could---and would never happen. It was definitely against the warrior code and Tigerpaw had no intentions on betraying his clan. In order to become a warrior, he had to prove his loyalty. He had to remain loyal to his clan, no matter the quick budding feelings that were lingering inside him because of this she-cat next to him. ''Nevermind.'' He mewed quickly. ''But you seem like a busy she-cat, Desertpaw! Are you sure no one will be looking for you?''
"Oh, she has a pretty name," she meowed as her heart began to beat faster and angry thoughts began to enter her mind. She swallowed. No, she will not be that way. "Ah, well we do all have our imperfections as you said, so may be she sees something you do not," she chuckled. "May be you really are clumsy," she teased as she poked him lightly with her paw.

"Like what you see?" She laughed as he circled her. "And sure. I have issues as well. Like I even walk like a bear sometimes, and I also tend not to care about getting dirty unlike most she cats who care about their looks to much, and I also am to stubborn for my own good. I get angry easily as well," she ended. "So I just gave you my main personality traits in a nut shell, but ya know there is more to me," she meowed. "How about you?" She asked tilting her head.

"Hahhahhaha you really are funny," she began, "yes, there are some but not many can handle my personality I tend to be to feisty and snap at them... I'm a tom repellent," she chuckled. "But there is nightpaw. He actually sticks with me," she meowed thinking about her friend before the tom continued. "And of coarse not! Why would I be jeleous?" She asked tilting her head and waving her paw acting as if she was brushing off the question.

The female let out a relieved sigh, "oh ok," she said simply not wanting to scare the male away. I have a friend named nightpaw as I have mentioned earlier," she smiled. "And nah... I sneak out so much they just don't really care anymore," she meowed. "And this is my day off from training," she said looking at tigerpaw.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old March 7th, 2017, 10:01 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"Oh, she has a pretty name," she meowed as her heart began to beat faster and angry thoughts began to enter her mind. She swallowed. No, she will not be that way. "Ah, well we do all have our imperfections as you said, so may be she sees something you do not," she chuckled. "May be you really are clumsy," she teased as she poked him lightly with her paw.

"Like what you see?" She laughed as he circled her. "And sure. I have issues as well. Like I even walk like a bear sometimes, and I also tend not to care about getting dirty unlike most she cats who care about their looks to much, and I also am to stubborn for my own good. I get angry easily as well," she ended. "So I just gave you my main personality traits in a nut shell, but ya know there is more to me," she meowed. "How about you?" She asked tilting her head.

"Hahhahhaha you really are funny," she began, "yes, there are some but not many can handle my personality I tend to be to feisty and snap at them... I'm a tom repellent," she chuckled. "But there is nightpaw. He actually sticks with me," she meowed thinking about her friend before the tom continued. "And of coarse not! Why would I be jeleous?" She asked tilting her head and waving her paw acting as if she was brushing off the question.

The female let out a relieved sigh, "oh ok," she said simply not wanting to scare the male away. I have a friend named nightpaw as I have mentioned earlier," she smiled. "And nah... I sneak out so much they just don't really care anymore," she meowed. "And this is my day off from training," she said looking at tigerpaw.
''Yeah...Fairypaw is quite extroadinary.'' The tom mewed, ''And annoying...as a little sister can be. That is, if I ever had one.'' He threw her a quick smile as if to assure her that she had nothing to worry about. But, there were things to worry about. With the whole warriors code. He was thunderclan. She was shadowclan. Was he making a huge mistake when he agreed to be her friend? To stay and talk to her?

Tigerpaw let out a purr towards the female. ''Do you really have to ask?'' He leaned in closer to her before pulling slightly away and analyzing her face. Her eyes were vivid. And, they looked so kind. He stopped himself from getting lost in them as he heard her tell him about herself. He listened intently, and chuckled at a few parts. ''I can honestly see you as all those things. You seem to be the type of be stubborn to a max,'' He rolled his eyes. He knew Fairypaw was like that. And, if he stayed a bit longer at the apprentice's den, he would had figured that Stormpaw was like that as well. ''But, it's just something about those females that really gives a challenge.'' He looked down slyly at his paws, and glanced back up at her. ''Well...I'm more on the competitive side. I like to do daring things...like talk to a pretty weird female in another clan.'' He pulled back, exclaiming confidently. ''Which I'm not suppose to. At times I don't listen.'' He shrugged. He tried, but he was always distracted somehow and he never knew why.

Tigerpaw then stepped back closer to the female, purring once more. ''And as if you could tell, I absolutely love flirting...and a challenge.'' He knew if Fairypaw was here right now...seeing him act this way. The small she-cat would surely bang his head a few times! Tigerpaw never wanted to upset his best friend. And, he didn't want to upset his new potential friend either. He was surprised to hear her say she was a tom repellent. It was humorous, and it made him laugh. ''You? A tom repellent?'' He repeated. ''It don't seem like you repelled me away.'' He stepped closer to her. ''And, I don't believe you ever will.'' He narrowed his eyes playfully at her, and he felt a pang somewhere deep within him when she mentioned this...what was the name?...Nightpaw?... Who was this Nightpaw? And, why was he just now hearing about him?

''Oh? Is he your only tom friend?'' He mustered a genuine tone, not too edgy or trying to seem too envious---which he wasn't. ''You make it sound one-sided.'' He tried to laugh but it came out as a snort. He sticks to you? What is he desperate for your attention? ''Do you like him? This friend, I mean...what was it name?'' He squinted his eyes, while sitting down on his haunches and licking one of his paws. ''Nightpaw?

As he waited for her to answer, he quickly added, ''I just go whenever I feel like it. My clan doesn't even know I'm here,'' He snickered. ''Most likely the only one who is looking for me is Fairypaw because I ran off without telling her where I'm going...she knew I needed to blow off some steam, not that it matters thought.'' He flicked his ears with his paw, and sighed deeply.
Old March 8th, 2017, 01:32 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
''Yeah...Fairypaw is quite extroadinary.'' The tom mewed, ''And annoying...as a little sister can be. That is, if I ever had one.'' He threw her a quick smile as if to assure her that she had nothing to worry about. But, there were things to worry about. With the whole warriors code. He was thunderclan. She was shadowclan. Was he making a huge mistake when he agreed to be her friend? To stay and talk to her?

Tigerpaw let out a purr towards the female. ''Do you really have to ask?'' He leaned in closer to her before pulling slightly away and analyzing her face. Her eyes were vivid. And, they looked so kind. He stopped himself from getting lost in them as he heard her tell him about herself. He listened intently, and chuckled at a few parts. ''I can honestly see you as all those things. You seem to be the type of be stubborn to a max,'' He rolled his eyes. He knew Fairypaw was like that. And, if he stayed a bit longer at the apprentice's den, he would had figured that Stormpaw was like that as well. ''But, it's just something about those females that really gives a challenge.'' He looked down slyly at his paws, and glanced back up at her. ''Well...I'm more on the competitive side. I like to do daring things...like talk to a pretty weird female in another clan.'' He pulled back, exclaiming confidently. ''Which I'm not suppose to. At times I don't listen.'' He shrugged. He tried, but he was always distracted somehow and he never knew why.

Tigerpaw then stepped back closer to the female, purring once more. ''And as if you could tell, I absolutely love flirting...and a challenge.'' He knew if Fairypaw was here right now...seeing him act this way. The small she-cat would surely bang his head a few times! Tigerpaw never wanted to upset his best friend. And, he didn't want to upset his new potential friend either. He was surprised to hear her say she was a tom repellent. It was humorous, and it made him laugh. ''You? A tom repellent?'' He repeated. ''It don't seem like you repelled me away.'' He stepped closer to her. ''And, I don't believe you ever will.'' He narrowed his eyes playfully at her, and he felt a pang somewhere deep within him when she mentioned this...what was the name?...Nightpaw?... Who was this Nightpaw? And, why was he just now hearing about him?

''Oh? Is he your only tom friend?'' He mustered a genuine tone, not too edgy or trying to seem too envious---which he wasn't. ''You make it sound one-sided.'' He tried to laugh but it came out as a snort. He sticks to you? What is he desperate for your attention? ''Do you like him? This friend, I mean...what was it name?'' He squinted his eyes, while sitting down on his haunches and licking one of his paws. ''Nightpaw?

As he waited for her to answer, he quickly added, ''I just go whenever I feel like it. My clan doesn't even know I'm here,'' He snickered. ''Most likely the only one who is looking for me is Fairypaw because I ran off without telling her where I'm going...she knew I needed to blow off some steam, not that it matters thought.'' He flicked his ears with his paw, and sighed deeply.
Desertpaw chuckled, "I guess than in that case... I am a bit daring as well. I mean I sneak out of camp about every day, and I am here with you now," she mewed. "Ah... seems like you have some nice qualities..." she purred. "I can be competitive as well if you give me the chance," she responded as she looked the male over. "Ah yes, my stubbornness is one of my best aspects, and hmm I take it you have a good amount of females in your clan that have same qualities like me?" she asked tilting her head as she felt a pang in her heart again. She shook it off though.

She laughed, "I can tell that you love to flirt," she mewed as she began to walk around him. "And thank you, you truly flatter me Tigerpaw," she purred. The she-cat then smiled, "Ah, who is jealous now?" she asked tilting her head as her eyes glinted with humor. "And I don't know. I don't think I do..." she responded. "Aye, I still have a good amount of time to stay out here," she said. "Do you have any more friends?" she asked tilting her head to one side.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old March 8th, 2017, 02:00 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Desertpaw chuckled, "I guess than in that case... I am a bit daring as well. I mean I sneak out of camp about every day, and I am here with you now," she mewed. "Ah... seems like you have some nice qualities..." she purred. "I can be competitive as well if you give me the chance," she responded as she looked the male over. "Ah yes, my stubbornness is one of my best aspects, and hmm I take it you have a good amount of females in your clan that have same qualities like me?" she asked tilting her head as she felt a pang in her heart again. She shook it off though.

She laughed, "I can tell that you love to flirt," she mewed as she began to walk around him. "And thank you, you truly flatter me Tigerpaw," she purred. The she-cat then smiled, "Ah, who is jealous now?" she asked tilting her head as her eyes glinted with humor. "And I don't know. I don't think I do..." she responded. "Aye, I still have a good amount of time to stay out here," she said. "Do you have any more friends?" she asked tilting her head to one side.
Tigerpaw snickered, ''I can imagine you as being daring and competitive.'' He stared into her eyes. It was easy for him to be comfortable around the female. And, he was comfortable with staying out late and talking to her all night, if that chance came. ''This is my first time sneaking out, of camp, I mean.'' He mewed, and soaked in a lot of pride. ''I'll do it more often if it means I get to see you.'' He then entered into a playful bow as he looked up at her. For some odd reason he wanted to tackle this female's competitive side. Though he'd have to calm his easily tempered self. Since he was a tom. He didn't like to lose. He shook this thought aside and said, ''Competitive you say? What type of competitions you part take in?'' He tilted his head.

Tigerpaw the rolled onto his back, staring up at the female. His paws dangled above him, and he stared at Desertpaw with an intensity of interest that he hardly ever used around any other female. He let out a low laugh, ''I flatter you? I suppose I'm doing my job right.'' He snorted playfully and said. ''And, besides. I was merely curious. I wasn't jealous of...''He squinted his eyes. ''What's his name again?...Nightpaw?...'' He started to laugh. ''I have nothing to be worried about. If he makes you happy, then I'm happy for you.'' He mewed, but he knew deep down how hard that was to say, but he wouldn't focus much on it.

Tigerpaw felt a bit of confidence was over him at the mention that she might not like him. ''Hmmm...'' He thought allowed, but quickly shut his mouth before he said something out of line. He didn't want the female to leave him. Not while he was seriously enjoying her company. ''You seem to be flirty as well...your purring is really cute.'' He flickered his ears, and turned to lay on his stomach. ''And, um, yeah. I have other cats I talk to, but I only really talk to Fairypaw. We did meet a new friend, but I don't think she liked me anymore...''He trailed off, swallowing a lump in his throat. ''I overreacted on this little game we were playing, and I said something out of line to her. I didn't mean to,'' He shook his head rapidly. ''But, I did hurt her, and once I'm ready to go back. I will be apologizing to her. I want to be friends. I would like to get to know her more.'' From then on his mind lingered to Stormpaw. And he wondered what the Silver tabby was doing. Was she still with Fairypaw? Were they still at the apprentices' den? Or were they out walking about? Tigerpaw was angry at himself for upsetting the she-cat when he only wanted to be her friend. Yet, he allowed his competitive ego to take a hold of him. After a moment of silence, Tigerpaw stared at the pretty feline in front of him again. ''How about you? Other than, um, Nightpaw...do you have any other friends?''
Old March 8th, 2017, 02:35 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Tigerpaw snickered, ''I can imagine you as being daring and competitive.'' He stared into her eyes. It was easy for him to be comfortable around the female. And, he was comfortable with staying out late and talking to her all night, if that chance came. ''This is my first time sneaking out, of camp, I mean.'' He mewed, and soaked in a lot of pride. ''I'll do it more often if it means I get to see you.'' He then entered into a playful bow as he looked up at her. For some odd reason he wanted to tackle this female's competitive side. Though he'd have to calm his easily tempered self. Since he was a tom. He didn't like to lose. He shook this thought aside and said, ''Competitive you say? What type of competitions you part take in?'' He tilted his head.

Tigerpaw the rolled onto his back, staring up at the female. His paws dangled above him, and he stared at Desertpaw with an intensity of interest that he hardly ever used around any other female. He let out a low laugh, ''I flatter you? I suppose I'm doing my job right.'' He snorted playfully and said. ''And, besides. I was merely curious. I wasn't jealous of...''He squinted his eyes. ''What's his name again?...Nightpaw?...'' He started to laugh. ''I have nothing to be worried about. If he makes you happy, then I'm happy for you.'' He mewed, but he knew deep down how hard that was to say, but he wouldn't focus much on it.

Tigerpaw felt a bit of confidence was over him at the mention that she might not like him. ''Hmmm...'' He thought allowed, but quickly shut his mouth before he said something out of line. He didn't want the female to leave him. Not while he was seriously enjoying her company. ''You seem to be flirty as well...your purring is really cute.'' He flickered his ears, and turned to lay on his stomach. ''And, um, yeah. I have other cats I talk to, but I only really talk to Fairypaw. We did meet a new friend, but I don't think she liked me anymore...''He trailed off, swallowing a lump in his throat. ''I overreacted on this little game we were playing, and I said something out of line to her. I didn't mean to,'' He shook his head rapidly. ''But, I did hurt her, and once I'm ready to go back. I will be apologizing to her. I want to be friends. I would like to get to know her more.'' From then on his mind lingered to Stormpaw. And he wondered what the Silver tabby was doing. Was she still with Fairypaw? Were they still at the apprentices' den? Or were they out walking about? Tigerpaw was angry at himself for upsetting the she-cat when he only wanted to be her friend. Yet, he allowed his competitive ego to take a hold of him. After a moment of silence, Tigerpaw stared at the pretty feline in front of him again. ''How about you? Other than, um, Nightpaw...do you have any other friends?''
The she-cat perked her ears forward at the tom. "Hmm, I try not to flirt, but I guess it comes out sometimes," she admitted. "And mostly anything hunting, fighting all of those things..." she stated. "And are you sure you are not jealous?" she teased as she twisted her body around and got on top of him her paws on either side of his head. She looks down upon him and tilted her head chuckling, "Yes, his name is Nightpaw, and no... not really. He is all I have or had... I have you now," she purred as she looked into his orbs. She felt her pelt turning hot, and she flattened her ears against her head embarrassed.

The she-cat then frowned at his next statement. "Do you care for her? Your new friend?" she asked in a disappointed tone, but she tried not to show it as she looked away from him and at a bush that was sprinkled with snow. She then turned back to Tigerpaw at him explaining. "That is why you ran out here isn't it?" she asked. "We all have our flaws, and if she really wants to be your friend, then she will forgive you... I know I would. You seem sincere about it," she said plainly.

The female smiled for a split second at him saying he would come out here for her, then it left as he said when he had to go back. "You can leave you know," she said as she frowned and there was longing in her tone for him not to leave. She liked to talk to him. She also felt something within her... but she was trying to push it away. "And thanks... but I don't want you to get into trouble for meeting me," she mewed as she stared down upon him. She was still on top of him and had forgotten.

Old March 8th, 2017, 03:01 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
The she-cat perked her ears forward at the tom. "Hmm, I try not to flirt, but I guess it comes out sometimes," she admitted. "And mostly anything hunting, fighting all of those things..." she stated. "And are you sure you are not jealous?" she teased as she twisted her body around and got on top of him her paws on either side of his head. She looks down upon him and tilted her head chuckling, "Yes, his name is Nightpaw, and no... not really. He is all I have or had... I have you now," she purred as she looked into his orbs. She felt her pelt turning hot, and she flattened her ears against her head embarrassed.

The she-cat then frowned at his next statement. "Do you care for her? Your new friend?" she asked in a disappointed tone, but she tried not to show it as she looked away from him and at a bush that was sprinkled with snow. She then turned back to Tigerpaw at him explaining. "That is why you ran out here isn't it?" she asked. "We all have our flaws, and if she really wants to be your friend, then she will forgive you... I know I would. You seem sincere about it," she said plainly.

The female smiled for a split second at him saying he would come out here for her, then it left as he said when he had to go back. "You can leave you know," she said as she frowned and there was longing in her tone for him not to leave. She liked to talk to him. She also felt something within her... but she was trying to push it away. "And thanks... but I don't want you to get into trouble for meeting me," she mewed as she stared down upon him. She was still on top of him and had forgotten.
Tigerpaw snorted. ''I'm surprised you only have two. It seemed like you would be most popular.'' He was a bit startled and surprised that she had jumped on him, and he felt his muscles tensed. No female, other than Stormpaw and Fairypaw had pinned him. Yet, it was all out of play, and they instantly got off. With Desertpaw, she lingered there, and Tigerpaw felt glued to his spot. He had to swallow a lump in his throat to continue. ''And, of course I'm not jealous!'' He used one of his paws to gently flicker one of Desertpaw's out turned ears.

''After all, you don't seem to like him,'' He stated, confidently. ''I have nothing to worry about.'' But, he did have things to worry about. What's going to happen once they become warriors? Once they have to bid to the warrior code, and be loyal only to their clan? Tigerpaw didn't only want for this to be for a season. He cherished the feline in such a short amount of time, hanging onto her every word, but with her still on top of him, he couldn't focus. Her soft pelt was literally brushing against his. Had she noticed?

''I, um, I'm starting to care for her.'' The tiger-striped tom replied. ''She's not bad. She was pretty shy when we first met her, but that she-cat is feisty.'' And, strong too. He inwardly rolled his eyes. ''Yeah...I was frustrated because she pinned me down in such a quick motion! I didn't react quickly in time...my competitive side got a hold of me.'' He smirked up at her, ''For you not to be jealous, you sure are asking a lot of questions about her.''

Tigerpaw smiled and nodded at her. ''She seems to be the forgiving type, but...I would understand if she doesn't. I was pretty stuck-up.'' He says, and remains quiet for a while. When he heard Desertpaw talking---more like rambling again to him, he smirked up at her once again. One thing he did learn, even if he was pounced on first, he learned the power of the hind legs. And in one swift move, he used his hind legs to flip the both of them over, so that he was on top of her. His paws laid gently on both sides of her head, and he leaned down as close as he could get. ''I will go back when I'm ready.'' He smiled down at her. ''I like being here with you. It feels nice getting to know another she-cat other than the ones in your clan. You intrigue me, honestly.'' His tail flickered behind him, and he lingered there longer just staring into her eyes. He would had stayed there longer if given the choice, but to avoid her becoming uncomfortable he hopped off her, and awaited for her to get up. ''I wish there was someway we could hang out without having to come to the border. What if we get caught?'' His ears flattened. He could take the trouble. He didn't mind using his smart replies, but he didn't want Desertpaw to get in trouble. Even though she seemed like she could stand her own problems. He cared...probably too much for his own good. Deep down this pleased him, and he hoped it would last. However, if it didn't, he would cherish the moments he had with her now.
Old March 8th, 2017, 05:27 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Tigerpaw snorted. ''I'm surprised you only have two. It seemed like you would be most popular.'' He was a bit startled and surprised that she had jumped on him, and he felt his muscles tensed. No female, other than Stormpaw and Fairypaw had pinned him. Yet, it was all out of play, and they instantly got off. With Desertpaw, she lingered there, and Tigerpaw felt glued to his spot. He had to swallow a lump in his throat to continue. ''And, of course I'm not jealous!'' He used one of his paws to gently flicker one of Desertpaw's out turned ears.

''After all, you don't seem to like him,'' He stated, confidently. ''I have nothing to worry about.'' But, he did have things to worry about. What's going to happen once they become warriors? Once they have to bid to the warrior code, and be loyal only to their clan? Tigerpaw didn't only want for this to be for a season. He cherished the feline in such a short amount of time, hanging onto her every word, but with her still on top of him, he couldn't focus. Her soft pelt was literally brushing against his. Had she noticed?

''I, um, I'm starting to care for her.'' The tiger-striped tom replied. ''She's not bad. She was pretty shy when we first met her, but that she-cat is feisty.'' And, strong too. He inwardly rolled his eyes. ''Yeah...I was frustrated because she pinned me down in such a quick motion! I didn't react quickly in time...my competitive side got a hold of me.'' He smirked up at her, ''For you not to be jealous, you sure are asking a lot of questions about her.''

Tigerpaw smiled and nodded at her. ''She seems to be the forgiving type, but...I would understand if she doesn't. I was pretty stuck-up.'' He says, and remains quiet for a while. When he heard Desertpaw talking---more like rambling again to him, he smirked up at her once again. One thing he did learn, even if he was pounced on first, he learned the power of the hind legs. And in one swift move, he used his hind legs to flip the both of them over, so that he was on top of her. His paws laid gently on both sides of her head, and he leaned down as close as he could get. ''I will go back when I'm ready.'' He smiled down at her. ''I like being here with you. It feels nice getting to know another she-cat other than the ones in your clan. You intrigue me, honestly.'' His tail flickered behind him, and he lingered there longer just staring into her eyes. He would had stayed there longer if given the choice, but to avoid her becoming uncomfortable he hopped off her, and awaited for her to get up. ''I wish there was someway we could hang out without having to come to the border. What if we get caught?'' His ears flattened. He could take the trouble. He didn't mind using his smart replies, but he didn't want Desertpaw to get in trouble. Even though she seemed like she could stand her own problems. He cared...probably too much for his own good. Deep down this pleased him, and he hoped it would last. However, if it didn't, he would cherish the moments he had with her now.
Desertpaw made a grunting noise at this. Not in anger or annoyance more like in a joking manner. Then the apprentice flattened her ears. 'Did he like this Stormpaw?' she asked herself as she craned her neck down. Then she was rolled over by the tom. She looked up at him and she felt as if she were in another world. She could feel her heart beat speed up and her mind only trying to read Tigerpaw's. Then when he got off she felt a pang again for longing to be next to him. "Oh..." she sighed. "Do you like like her?" she asked crouching back a bit. "Sorry... I am getting to personal," she mewed. "I tend to get nosy," she admitted.

She then perked her ears forward. "Maybe I just like to ask questions," she said staring at the male. She took in every detail of his coat pattern, moves, eyes everything. "Ah, I understand... sometimes I get angry to easily and lash out. I have gotten better... but ya know," she shrugged as she sat down. The female then felt her pelt begin to grow hot again. "I like to be here with you too Tigerpaw," she blurted out. "You are interesting as well... in a good way of coarse. I like you... it I meant it... your personality," she winced at her 'mistake'. "Sorry... I sometimes mix up words," she said chuckling trying to shrug it off.

Desertpaw frowned, "Then we will just have to keep it a secret," she purred as she padded over and licked his shoulder trying to comfort him. "And if we do get caught... then I don't know. We will decide what to do by then," she said. "If you still want to see me by the time we are warriors, then you may, but if you don't..." she sighed and lowered her ears, "then I will not force you. I don't want to make you do something you do not want to do," she mewed. "But I will always want to see you again," she mewed tilting her head and searching for some facial expression on the tom's face. 'Had she messed up? Will he be scared of her now and leave?' she thought. The she-cat didn't want him to leave... no... she wanted him to stay. Even if they were there all night, she wanted him to stay.

Old March 8th, 2017, 07:06 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Desertpaw made a grunting noise at this. Not in anger or annoyance more like in a joking manner. Then the apprentice flattened her ears. 'Did he like this Stormpaw?' she asked herself as she craned her neck down. Then she was rolled over by the tom. She looked up at him and she felt as if she were in another world. She could feel her heart beat speed up and her mind only trying to read Tigerpaw's. Then when he got off she felt a pang again for longing to be next to him. "Oh..." she sighed. "Do you like like her?" she asked crouching back a bit. "Sorry... I am getting to personal," she mewed. "I tend to get nosy," she admitted.

She then perked her ears forward. "Maybe I just like to ask questions," she said staring at the male. She took in every detail of his coat pattern, moves, eyes everything. "Ah, I understand... sometimes I get angry to easily and lash out. I have gotten better... but ya know," she shrugged as she sat down. The female then felt her pelt begin to grow hot again. "I like to be here with you too Tigerpaw," she blurted out. "You are interesting as well... in a good way of coarse. I like you... it I meant it... your personality," she winced at her 'mistake'. "Sorry... I sometimes mix up words," she said chuckling trying to shrug it off.

Desertpaw frowned, "Then we will just have to keep it a secret," she purred as she padded over and licked his shoulder trying to comfort him. "And if we do get caught... then I don't know. We will decide what to do by then," she said. "If you still want to see me by the time we are warriors, then you may, but if you don't..." she sighed and lowered her ears, "then I will not force you. I don't want to make you do something you do not want to do," she mewed. "But I will always want to see you again," she mewed tilting her head and searching for some facial expression on the tom's face. 'Had she messed up? Will he be scared of her now and leave?' she thought. The she-cat didn't want him to leave... no... she wanted him to stay. Even if they were there all night, she wanted him to stay.
The tom glanced at the female, a smirk forming on his maw. ‘’Do I like her?’’ He laughed. ‘’At first it was if I liked Fairypaw. Now, you’re asking if I like Stormpaw?’’ He shook his head playfully, but answered her, earnestly. ‘’I don’t have any standpoint on her right now.’’ He mewed. ‘’I do think she’s pretty though.’’ Then again, he thought a lot of she-cats were pretty. Yet, this one in front of him, had him smitten.

And, it frightened him. At least, the future did. What if he got too attached to the attractive feline? What if he couldn’t let her go? He had to shake his head out of his thoughts and he stepped closer to her. ‘’Well, you’re just getting to know me.’’ He purred, and put a paw on top of hers. ‘’It’s okay to be curious. I like to ask questions to; What is your favorite thing to do? What is your favorite food? What makes you so mad?’’ He played along with a tilt of his head.

His ears ring at hearing her voice, and he gently took his paw off hers, but he stayed near her. He gave a charming smile her way. ‘’I like your personality as well. It’s very interesting. And, I’m hoping to get deeper into it.’’ He wanted to figure this female out. She was definitely special to him, and he didn’t want to leave her presence. He felt another wave shock flow them him when her soft tongue touched him. He didn’t know how to react, so he stared at his paws shyly.

Why was he so shy around her? He was never shy around a female! He was the one who made them shy! But, he was never shy. He had to suck it in...he had to. ‘’I never want to leave your side. I don’t mind meeting here in secret.’’ He leaned down to her, ‘’Remember I don’t mind living on the daring side. Besides, you’re someone to get in trouble for.’’ A purr rumbled through his throat as he intensely stared at the pretty she-cat in front of him. ‘’Even once we become warriors, I don’t think I would ever stop seeing you.’’ Especially with the way she got him feeling now, he couldn’t let that go. If he thought he was crushing now, he would find himself in a runt once he fell in love. It was inevitable for it to happen. The butterflies in his stomach, and the constant thoughts about them together was already the start of it. Tigerpaw wasn’t ready. To go through the good. To go through the heartbreak, which would be inevitable since they were from different clans. But, if he ever got the chance to love her. He wouldn’t know what to do. This made him sigh, and for a moment he looked away. Desertpaw was already making him grow up. As in maturity. She did have a lot, he noted. And, he somewhat liked it. ‘’...I don’t care. I’ll always stay…’’ the words are easier said than done, but he will do just that. Even if he died trying.
Old March 8th, 2017, 07:34 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
The tom glanced at the female, a smirk forming on his maw. ‘’Do I like her?’’ He laughed. ‘’At first it was if I liked Fairypaw. Now, you’re asking if I like Stormpaw?’’ He shook his head playfully, but answered her, earnestly. ‘’I don’t have any standpoint on her right now.’’ He mewed. ‘’I do think she’s pretty though.’’ Then again, he thought a lot of she-cats were pretty. Yet, this one in front of him, had him smitten.

And, it frightened him. At least, the future did. What if he got too attached to the attractive feline? What if he couldn’t let her go? He had to shake his head out of his thoughts and he stepped closer to her. ‘’Well, you’re just getting to know me.’’ He purred, and put a paw on top of hers. ‘’It’s okay to be curious. I like to ask questions to; What is your favorite thing to do? What is your favorite food? What makes you so mad?’’ He played along with a tilt of his head.

His ears ring at hearing her voice, and he gently took his paw off hers, but he stayed near her. He gave a charming smile her way. ‘’I like your personality as well. It’s very interesting. And, I’m hoping to get deeper into it.’’ He wanted to figure this female out. She was definitely special to him, and he didn’t want to leave her presence. He felt another wave shock flow them him when her soft tongue touched him. He didn’t know how to react, so he stared at his paws shyly.

Why was he so shy around her? He was never shy around a female! He was the one who made them shy! But, he was never shy. He had to suck it in...he had to. ‘’I never want to leave your side. I don’t mind meeting here in secret.’’ He leaned down to her, ‘’Remember I don’t mind living on the daring side. Besides, you’re someone to get in trouble for.’’ A purr rumbled through his throat as he intensely stared at the pretty she-cat in front of him. ‘’Even once we become warriors, I don’t think I would ever stop seeing you.’’ Especially with the way she got him feeling now, he couldn’t let that go. If he thought he was crushing now, he would find himself in a runt once he fell in love. It was inevitable for it to happen. The butterflies in his stomach, and the constant thoughts about them together was already the start of it. Tigerpaw wasn’t ready. To go through the good. To go through the heartbreak, which would be inevitable since they were from different clans. But, if he ever got the chance to love her. He wouldn’t know what to do. This made him sigh, and for a moment he looked away. Desertpaw was already making him grow up. As in maturity. She did have a lot, he noted. And, he somewhat liked it. ‘’...I don’t care. I’ll always stay…’’ the words are easier said than done, but he will do just that. Even if he died trying.

Desertpaw felt a shy smile form across her maw. "Well uhh... I just..." she tried to speak, but sadly the female had no idea what to say to him. She then rolled her eyes, "You think every she-cat is pretty. Granted... I think Nightpaw is good looking," she smiled at the thought of her saying it out loud. "However, you are young, so I will not judge you on it... You wanna live free and wild right?" she asked chuckling as she gave the male a playful nudge. The apprentice tried to show that she did not care what the tom thought of this Stormpaw, but she felt a warm... almost dark feeling inside her... 'Not jealousy,' she moaned inside her head. 'You just met him in fact...' she began to think. 'But you know what you are feeling Desertpaw,' she began to talk to herself inside her mind. 'Hmm... no, no I don't. I do not feel anything. He is in another clan... it just can't work out,' she finally thought with a saddened sigh.

The she-cat then smiled and purred as he accepted her nosy ways. She truly tried not to be nosy, but she loved to gain information, specially about other cats. "Well, to begin my..." she trailed off as she felt a shock wave of emotion coarse through her pelt as she felt his paw on hers. She took a glance at it and she began to smile wide stupidly like a blushing kit. She tried to bite her tongue to get rid of it, but it just wouldn't go away. "My favorite thing to do is... well... I like to do a lot of things. I like to hunt, specially for rabbits they give me a challenge, climb trees the flimsy ones are the best, so that you will never know when it will snap, so you have to watch out!" she chuckled at the thought. "I also like to run, and of coarse..." she paused to take a breath, "I like to watch other animals and copy them," she mewed as she stood up in her bear stance and playfully 'booped' Tigerpaw's nose. "What about you?" she asked tilting her head to one side as she looked into his eyes.

The apprentice smiled gratefully at the male. "I hope to learn more about you too Tigerpaw. You intrigue me... almost like an addiction to learn more about you... if that makes sense. Sorry, I make the weirdest comparisons," she chuckled. Desertpaw felt more related now with Tigerpaw since he had shown similarities with her, and he seemed to accept her strange ways. When she saw him stare shyly at his paws she had thought she had done something wrong. "Have I done something wrong?" she asked worry clouding her eyes. 'Oh shoot! I messed this up already!' she thought in her mind. Her heart began to beat faster as her anxiety issues began to take over her. Desertpaw's breathing began to grow rapid, and her body began to shake a little. She had forgotten to mention her anxiety issues to Tigerpaw which was her fault.

Then she perked her ears at his next sentence. She felt her throat fill up with emotion. No one had ever said that to her or spoken that way to her before until now. She wasn't the type of she-cat to show her emotional side to felines that she had just met. Half of her felt as if she could trust him, but then the other half felt as if she was unsure he would accept her full personality. "And I will stay with you no matter what it takes," she purred in response. "Warriors..." she muttered. "Tigerpaw," she began as she looked into his eyes. "I promise I will figure out a way to see you every night even," she vowed. "We can even see each other at gatherings," she mewed trying to give him a hopeful spark.