Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 09:38 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Today 09:36 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:31 AM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by Myling
Today 09:29 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Omari
Today 09:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 19th, 2016, 06:26 AM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default WindClan Fire Evacuation

The she-cat’s heart was racing, pounding in her chest as she spotted the fires. Memories of the night she became the leader of WindClan echoed in her mind, freezing the short furred feline in place from where she sat on the moors. The fires were out in ThunderClan, but even she could tell they were fast approaching the grassy hills that WindClan dwelled within. Imagining the heat upon her face, recalling the blaze that had nearly destroyed WindClan when they had dwelled underground, Dapplestar rose from the hill she sat perched on and started running. If she moved fast enough there was hope to get the warning out and the clan to the safety of the sea, for it would not take long for the grass to be set aflame.

Feeling as she did that night, imagining she was running through tunnels desperately calling for her clanmates, trying to find anyone left in the wreckage that was the smoke filled tunnels that suffocated so easily, Dapplestar moved as swiftly as her body could carry her. She thoughtlessly tore through game trails and over rabbit warrens, not bothering to avoid them so she didn’t startle the prey and perhaps affect the dawn patrol’s hunt. She had been only a few hills away, and at her neck-breaking speed it did not take long for her to reach the camp.

The black and white spotted she-cat slipped through the camp entrance like a rushing wind, and leaped onto the Breezrock. Letting out the fiercest and most urgent cry she could, Dapplestar awoke the clan. “WindClan!” She yowled, her short fur on end as she could see the thick smoke that billowed over ThunderClan. “WindClan, get up! There is a fire fast approaching, and it will not take long before it reaches our camp! Starling-” She cut herself off, realizing that she had no deputy to rely on. “Everyone,” she amended, “Everyone come out here now! We must leave the camp and get to the sea where we’ll be safe.

“Mom what’s going on?” Grumbled Infernostrike as she poked her head from the warriors den, only to catch the anxiety and restrained panic upon her mother’s face. The russet tabby quickly turned around and started rushing through the den to wake up the rest of the sleeping warriors. Soon the tabby returned, flanked by Longears and Paintedsky. Swallowsong’s ears twitched tiredly, before the scent of smoke that drifted across the open moors reached her nose.

“I need warriors helping kits, apprentices get to the elders, everyone must help each other to make sure the whole clan gets out in time!” Ordered Dapplestar, her fur risen to its full length as she tried to wrap herself around what was coming their way. Another fire, another disaster, couldn’t they have a few moons without something going wrong? One full cycle of the seasons? What had they done to make StarClan hate them so? “Rowanhawk,” she called out, turning to find her mate. “I need you to lead the clan to the sea, make sure they keep together and no one falls behind. I have to stay here… Make sure everyone gets out. Can you do it my love?”
Old November 19th, 2016, 06:35 AM
Paige~

Default Re: WindClan Fire Evacuation

Pinekit tumbled out of the warriors den, fully alert and ready to help. Even though she was four moons, she thought she could help and sprinted off to the elders den, ignoring shouts of protest.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; November 19th, 2016 at 06:48 AM.
Old November 19th, 2016, 06:38 AM

Smokefrost stood up,smelling the fire.He ran out,almost running into Pinekit.

Silverkit peeked out of the Nursery,not wanting to really want to leave.
Old November 19th, 2016, 06:43 AM
Paige~

Pinekit yelled and almost hit Smoke frost, who was coming out of the warriors den. She stopped, said "Fire! You need to help the kits and queens!" like the leader, and resumed her sprint to the elders den.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old November 19th, 2016, 06:44 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Wildpath's lungs burned and she stumbnled around in confusion, her ears swiveling around and her whiskers twitching. She wasn't sure what was going on. She wanted to let out a panic stricken yowl, but wasn't sure anyone would hear her. She stopped, even though her every instinct told her run. She was good at running, but running was much easier if you could see where you were going. Help the kits. She thought, then darted off to find someone she could help.

Copperstrike looked around, then, without hesitation, the coppery colored molly darted out, not bothering to help them. Let the weak help the weak. She thought scornfully, wrinkling her nose at the smoke scent that burned her throat and lungs.
Old November 19th, 2016, 07:02 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

@Gusty @stormblaze @Holly Splashkit and Rowankit woke up to yowling. They sniffed the air. There was a fire. "Rowankit come on. We all have to evacuate the camp. Get your littermates and mother and hurry! I'll get my siblings, Sparrowkit and Patchkit, and get my mother, Heatherbird.", she yowled. Rowankit was fast to respond. "Pinekit, Mistkit, Mother! We have to evacuate camp! There's a fire! Come on!", he said. Splashkit walked up to Sparrowkit, Patchkit, and Heatherbird. "There's no time to waste! There's a fire invading camp and we all need to evacuate! Now. Mother, you take Sparrowkit. I'll take Patchkit.", she yowled.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; November 19th, 2016 at 07:22 AM.
Old November 19th, 2016, 07:04 AM
Paige~

Pinekit ran into the elders den. "Fire! We have to get you out of here! Have the apprentices come yet?"

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old November 19th, 2016, 07:22 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Surgestorm poked his head from his den, blinking groggily at the mass of cats running around in a panic. "What's-" He cut himself off when he smelled the smoke, his yellow eyes widening. "Oh StarClan!" The tom disappeared inside. He tried desperately to gather as much of his herbs as he could, but knew that he couldn't bring everything, and with one last glance at his beloved den, he darted back outside to the camp, a large bundle in his jaws. I have to try to help somehow!

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; November 19th, 2016 at 07:23 AM.
Old November 19th, 2016, 07:44 AM

My Mood: Bored

Stripekit wailed, she was confused. She had never seen the bright, hot flames of a fire in her life. She wailed and wailed to get a cats attention but she was continously ignored as she wailed for help in the nursery as the flames licked the back of the nursery.

Want to join my WCO Fam? PM me!
Old November 19th, 2016, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Stripekit wailed, she was confused. She had never seen the bright, hot flames of a fire in her life. She wailed and wailed to get a cats attention but she was continously ignored as she wailed for help in the nursery as the flames licked the back of the nursery.
Silverkit huddled next to Stripekit,staring at the flames at the back of the Nursery.
Closed Thread