Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
how the fallen rise [p]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 03:48 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 03:44 PM
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by gs29513
Today 03:43 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by wendigo
Today 03:42 PM
Lavenderkit's Family...
Last post by oakcrane
Today 03:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 25th, 2019, 05:22 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post

Waterheart was laying in the shade when she heard a cat walk over to her. She let out a friendly smile. "I don't mind at all.", she replied. The expecting forever queen scooted over to allow the other molly to sit down and eat. The molly looked at the fresh kill pile, hungry herself. Waterheart got up real quick and grabbed a mouse out of the pile before walking back over to Blossomclaw. She recognized her from the nursery, knowing she came in almost every day.
Blossomclaw sat down, placing her mouse on the ground in front of her. Glancing at Waterheart as she settled back down, she sighed and picked at her food. "Must be nice to be a queen," she mumbled absently. Remembering the queen was expecting, she decided to inquire just out of curiosity. "When are the little stars due?" she asked sweetly, taking a bite as she awaited an answer, "Just out of curiousity of course~"

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old November 25th, 2019, 05:24 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Minkpaw joined the clan under the Highpeak. New mentors for apprentices. Glancing over at the three younger apprentices the molly couldn't help but wonder what happened to their previous mentors. Had it been like her and Coldheart? Or did they move to elders den or leave ThunderClan? Either way she hoped that their new mentors where good.
Pulling herself from her thoughts Minkpaw wrapped her long tail around her slender legs. Who knew what all this meeting could hold.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 25th, 2019, 05:30 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@RedHead

Buckbranch crept from the comfort of the medicine den. The cobwebs plastered over his ear and under his eye shimmered in the light as he emerged from the shadowy branches. His paws were shaking- not from excitement, but from nervousness. He swept his wide-eyed gaze quickly around the clearing, spying Mountaingrowl - the sight of the giant tom sent his heart into his throat -, a pair of cats he didn't recognize, and a pretty ginger she-cat. He remained fixated on her for a moment, before realizing his jaw was hanging slightly open amd that he was staring, and snapped his attention back to Flintstar. The black tom looked so confident, so regal standing atop the rock. It made Buckbranch feel small, and insignificant. How would he ever fill the leader's pawprints?

Well, there's no time to think about that now, he told himself. He squared his shoulders and padded over, choosing a spot close to the she-cat. A speech was already forming in his mind, in case any of the Clan jumped forward to challenge Flintstar's decision. In case they decided to bring up the disturbance at the last Clan meeting. He told himself he was going to be civil and calm and leaderly, and if any cat tried to fight him he would not, under no circumstances, raise his voice or his claws against them. He wound his tail tightly around his paws and took a breath, momentarily closing his eyes. This is your moment, Buttercup. Enjoy it.
Old November 25th, 2019, 05:32 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Merlin gasped for breath as he trotted into the camp beside his sister. He had made it! Flintstar had challenged them, seeing if they could keep up, but the two former kittypets had followed his scent without a problem. The cold ground chilled his paw pads and his fur was wet from the sleet and snow, but the adrenaline pumping through his veins was keeping him plenty warm. He was here, and now that big cat was talking to the whole clearing! He huddled up next to Athena as he waited with bated breath to hear what Flintstar had to say.

@Ever @RedHead

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 25th, 2019, 07:14 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Smolderingbreeze snuck quietly into the ranks of his fellow clanmates gathered beneath the Highpeak, politely excusing himself as he brushed passed others before eventually settling down with his head craned towards Flintstar. He liked listening to the ceremonies, cats were generally excited, it was when new warriors were made, new apprentices made, old warriors retired and given the rest they deserved. It was an all around good time!
With an easy-going grin on his muzzle, he briefly took a survey of the cats around him, trying to get a general feel of the mood, how other cats were doing. That's when he got an eye of a few new cats he hadn't seen around, they seemed rather out of breath and a little well groomed. The tip of his tail curled curiously, surely Flintstar would explain them. And if he didn't, he would go introduce himself. He liked meeting new cats, especially loners and kittypets not used to clan life. He wanted to be that kind face that greeted them, give them a nice warm welcome. He was a laid back cat and made a pretty good greeter, or at least he liked to think so. His suffix breeze was for his easy going, cool attitude, how adaptable to change he was. Flicking his tail, he saved the thought for later before focusing back up at Flintstar.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 25th, 2019, 07:29 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

The bright ginger she-cat had pushed in around her clanmates to take a seat in the middle of the gathering. Wildfire had no clue what it was about, yet enjoyed being here among her clanmates regardless. Most meetings were pretty fun anyway. She kept her ears lifted, eagerly awaiting the news that would be given. Her eyes roamed as she waited, noticing that there were some cats here that she didn't know. Wildfire wasn't the greatest with names or anything like that, but she knew pelts and faces and with that, she knew some of these cats just didn't belong. Maybe they were new clanmates and friends! The grin on her maw grew larger at the thought, she loved making new friends.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 25th, 2019, 10:14 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Bliss Girl
The older tom drew his tongue over his maw as he silently wondered whatever became of the Shadowclan cat that came into camp. He hadn't stuck around to see what happened to him and had gone hunting instead. The senior warrior's mismatched eyes drifted around the clearing, faintly wondering if he should go find his siblings. Dragonflysong and Phoenixpaw were probably keeping themselves busy, he had no clue what Falconpaw was up to, and Wildfire was Wildfire so he was sure he'd hear from someone what she was doing.

He was debating on taking a nap or see if anything needed to be done when he noticed the small cat sitting outside the nursery. Riddlemask had avoided the nursery like it would give him the plague, he had a few good memories there but whenever he looked at the den all he remembered was the light fading from his mate's eyes as she joined their kits in Silverpelt. He wasn't keen on going over there, although it wasn't like he could ignore the kit either. With a sharp exhale, he got off his butt and walked over the kit. "How come you're sitting out here by yourself?" He questioned as he made sure to make his steps loud so she knew he was coming. "Where's your mother, little one?"

@Caligo Everton
Bored, bored, even more bored. Wildfire was currently on the ground with all four paws in the air looking at the cats in the clearing with great boredom. No one wanted to play with her, Roaringthunder had been fun for a little bit but now she had nothing to do...again! Oh! Wait one second! She had an apprentice now. Rolling back onto her paws, Wildfire shot up and gave her pelt a firm shake before darting off to find Amberpaw. Between the two of them, they should come up with something entertaining to do.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 25th, 2019, 10:26 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

| @Moonraven; |

Frostedkit sat outside the nursery, her blind gaze looked in front off her. The white cat sat there all alone without a queen around her. They either didn't know she was there or they just didn't care. The kitten heard a loud voice and she shrunk low to the ground. Frostedkit shivered, thinking this cat was way bigger than she was. "Nobody wants to take care of me.", she meowed, her voice quivering. The blind kit puffed out her fluffy white fur as a cold wind brushed past her. "My mother isn't here. She died giving birth to me.", she whispered. Frostedkit's father told her that when he came to drop food off, but that was a while ago. He stopped showing up a couple of days ago.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 25th, 2019, 11:04 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
Blossomclaw sat down, placing her mouse on the ground in front of her. Glancing at Waterheart as she settled back down, she sighed and picked at her food. "Must be nice to be a queen," she mumbled absently. Remembering the queen was expecting, she decided to inquire just out of curiosity. "When are the little stars due?" she asked sweetly, taking a bite as she awaited an answer, "Just out of curiousity of course~"
Waterheart took a bite out of her mouse, glancing up at Blossomclaw. "It is. That's why I'm staying in there until I retire.", she replied, swallowing her mouthful of the small prey. The light ginger tabby cat took another bite and chewed it up a bit before swallowing. Her ears perked when she asked her about her kits. "Their due in about a moon or two. Not sure when they want to come.", she meowed with a smile. Waterheart couldn't wait to have kits of her own after her first kit. That was when she was a young cat. She had taken her biological kit to two-leg place to live with her father.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 26th, 2019, 06:42 AM
Peppermint Pudding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post

Waterheart took a bite out of her mouse, glancing up at Blossomclaw. "It is. That's why I'm staying in there until I retire.", she replied, swallowing her mouthful of the small prey. The light ginger tabby cat took another bite and chewed it up a bit before swallowing. Her ears perked when she asked her about her kits. "Their due in about a moon or two. Not sure when they want to come.", she meowed with a smile. Waterheart couldn't wait to have kits of her own after her first kit. That was when she was a young cat. She had taken her biological kit to two-leg place to live with her father.
Blossomclaw nodded with a smile."I feel I wouldn't be able to become a queen till I have kits," she lightly joked with a smile. Although she had hoped for her whole life to become a queen, she was a warrior and she had to accept that, "How many are there?" New kits in the nursery would sure brighten her mood, even if she wouldn't have a chance to really connect with them till they were a bit older.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Closed Thread