The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 08:11 AM

Old January 23rd, 2023, 07:41 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Haunted Hotel (open to all)

"Welcome to the Haunted Hotel! its an Awesome abandoned twoleg inn! it has 3 floor, and is said to be haunted by twolegs ghosts! well, i think its true! look! that chair just moved! eeeeekkk!!! ANy Way Welcome to the Haunted Hotel, a Place for any felines to seek shelter in this gloomy winter weather! we hope you'll enjoy your stay!"--- Signed... Mr. E
Old February 11th, 2023, 08:10 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Haunted Hotel (open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Luka x Yuki*~ View Post
"Welcome to the Haunted Hotel! its an Awesome abandoned twoleg inn! it has 3 floor, and is said to be haunted by twolegs ghosts! well, i think its true! look! that chair just moved! eeeeekkk!!! ANy Way Welcome to the Haunted Hotel, a Place for any felines to seek shelter in this gloomy winter weather! we hope you'll enjoy your stay!"--- Signed... Mr. E
The tiny kitten stumbled inside, their silvery-blind eyes just barely open. Their black fur was clumped together with blood from wounds they got from bumping into things. With a quiet mewl, the kit collapsed.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old February 11th, 2023, 02:22 PM
I am who I am.

Status: Um... Alive? Active? Slightly Non-Murderous? What kind of status are we talking about here?
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non-binary_Disaster View Post
The tiny kitten stumbled inside, their silvery-blind eyes just barely open. Their black fur was clumped together with blood from wounds they got from bumping into things. With a quiet mewl, the kit collapsed.
Stormpath silently crept into the spooky-looking hotel. She glanced around quickly, and spotted a small black kit lying on the ground. "Oh StarClan," she whispered. She got the feeling that this was the kind of place where if you made any noise louder than a whisper, something bad would happen. She rushed to the kit's side, nudging it's blood-soaked fur. "Oh, please be alive..."
Old February 12th, 2023, 06:36 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatsAreAwesome View Post
Stormpath silently crept into the spooky-looking hotel. She glanced around quickly, and spotted a small black kit lying on the ground. "Oh StarClan," she whispered. She got the feeling that this was the kind of place where if you made any noise louder than a whisper, something bad would happen. She rushed to the kit's side, nudging it's blood-soaked fur. "Oh, please be alive..."
The small kit's ears flicked towards the sound of another cat. The squeaked when something nudged them, and did their best to drag themself away- just in case it was dangerous. They didn't get very far though, just a few inches away.

Old February 12th, 2023, 02:29 PM
I am who I am.

Status: Um... Alive? Active? Slightly Non-Murderous? What kind of status are we talking about here?

Quote:
The small kit's ears flicked towards the sound of another cat. The squeaked when something nudged them, and did their best to drag themself away- just in case it was dangerous. They didn't get very far though, just a few inches away.
"Oh no, don't run away!" Stormpath cried, though what it was doing could hardly be called running. "I'm friendly." She said, quietly this time. It occurred to her that it might not be able to understand her. She glanced around, worried, wondering if the kit needed her help.
Old February 12th, 2023, 02:45 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
"Oh no, don't run away!" Stormpath cried, though what it was doing could hardly be called running. "I'm friendly." She said, quietly this time. It occurred to her that it might not be able to understand her. She glanced around, worried, wondering if the kit needed her help.
The kit's fur bristled, and their body shook. They mewled again, closing their eyes. They were cold, hungry, and tired. They gave another mew, and curled up tightly.

Old February 12th, 2023, 03:01 PM
I am who I am.

Quote:
The kit's fur bristled, and their body shook. They mewled again, closing their eyes. They were cold, hungry, and tired. They gave another mew, and curled up tightly.
Stormpath frowned at the small kit, trying to figure out if it was asleep or dying. A kit this small shouldn't be away from it's mother. "Where is your mother, little kit?" She whispered, not sure that it could hear her. The kit looked hungry and cold. Poor thing. "I wish I knew how to help you." She told it.
Old February 12th, 2023, 04:05 PM
CATSARECUTE

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Stormpath frowned at the small kit, trying to figure out if it was asleep or dying. A kit this small shouldn't be away from it's mother. "Where is your mother, little kit?" She whispered, not sure that it could hear her. The kit looked hungry and cold. Poor thing. "I wish I knew how to help you." She told it.
Brownwhisper slowly entered the creepy old two leg house. It was quite large, and looked like it could fall on them at any moment. He shuttered. The WindClan tom spotted another cat, standing over a tiny kit. He approached the Molly carefully. Was this her kit? "Hello," he said quietly. "I'm Brownwhisper of WindClan."
Old February 12th, 2023, 04:10 PM
don't eat me

The kit was horrified. Now they could hear two cats near them, and they didn't know if they were friends or enemies. The tiny black kit cried out, tail lashing and bristling. They wanted to look scary. But it wasn't working. At all.

[ @Cheyenne @CatsAreAwesome ]

Old February 12th, 2023, 04:17 PM
CATSARECUTE

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
The kit was horrified. Now they could hear two cats near them, and they didn't know if they were friends or enemies. The tiny black kit cried out, tail lashing and bristling. They wanted to look scary. But it wasn't working. At all.

[ @Cheyenne @CatsAreAwesome ]
"Oh no," breathed Brownwhisper as the kit squirmed. "I think I scared it." He slowly took a few steps back, giving the molly a sheepish look. "Oops."