Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM

Old March 16th, 2018, 03:39 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Escape -Official Rp-

Sign-ups

You were having a lovely day in a beautiful meadow by yourself. You hear voices and chatter in the distance but you decide to ignore, thinking it was just other animals chip chirping. You continue to lay in the patch of grass, and soon... fell asleep. You wake up to see 2 twolegs looking down at you with a mischievous grin, then they put you in a bag. They then threw you in a medal cage and locked you in, with several other cages with cats in them, then you realized you were in a monster. You sigh and didn't bother to yowl with the other cats, trying to get help. It had been quite awhile before the twolegs released you in a pen with other cats, ALOT of other cats. They all seem to have a collar with a tag that had a number on them and you soon got a collar too.

It had been a few days and a lot of cats had been losing their control and sanity. Also, the past few days you soon realized you were in a alleyway and different twolegs took some of the cats and never, every returned. Another twoleg came, and looked in the pen, it took a cat with the number, 71 on it, and he seemed to be the most insane, ``GET OUT! RUN! BE FREE!!!`` He yowled and got taken away.

You knew he was right, you had to run, you had to escape and you had to never look back.

Onyxia|Number 81|Me
Rust|Number 12|Me
Briar|Number 57| @Shay
Ghost |Number 4| @blue jellie
Peridot|Number 72| @CinnamonCookie
Wild|Number 25| @~Wild Moon~
Ember|Number 12| @~Wild Moon~
Dust|Number 20| @~Wild Moon~
Larch|Number 42| @Shay
Rose|Number 62| @TiredSmolFox
Ain|Number 98| @TiredSmolFox
Kestrel|Number 78| @TiredSmolFox
Sparrow|Number 24| @TiredSmolFox

Name: Onyxia
Appearance: Without the scar on her eye
Number: 81
Personality: Cautious, Patient, Sometimes quiet
Sexuality: Hetero
Crush/Mate: Open
Insanity level: 6
Other/Questions: Freedom

Name: Rust
Appearance: Third picture 2
Number: 12
Personality: Stubborn, Impatient, Bold
Sexuality: Hetero
Crush/Mate: Open
Insanity level: 8
Other/Information: Freedom

Last edited by Mystic; March 16th, 2018 at 07:44 PM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 07:42 PM

Default Re: Escape -Official Rp-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post
Ain and Rose escaped while they can, Kestrel and Sparrow following.

Their not suppose to escape yet))

Onyxia was in a corner of the pen, she twitched her bob-tail nervously and her eye twitched crazily, Must get out... need to escape She thought to herself.

Rust was pacing around angrily, murmuring to himself. He looked around and at the other cats. Number 81, 4, 78 He listed them to himself, Yes, good, team! No, crazy he thought to himself.
Old March 16th, 2018, 09:22 PM
Meow!

Menacing hands gripped Briar’s body. He struggled the whole time he was being carried, but being as young as he was, it hardly made a difference. He screeched as he was thrown into the small pen. The door slammed shut with a cold clanking sound. He was vaguely aware that there were other cats there.
Desperate, he clawed at the door, but to no avail.
He turned to the others, his dark red fur fluffed up to make his tiny body seem larger.
“Alright, what in the name of the stars is going on!?” he growled, whiskers twitching apprehensively. He backed into the gate, again making that horrible sound as he tried to back away from the larger cats.

Help hatch my eggs :O
https://pokefarm.com/user/Shayyy
Old March 17th, 2018, 03:45 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
Menacing hands gripped Briar’s body. He struggled the whole time he was being carried, but being as young as he was, it hardly made a difference. He screeched as he was thrown into the small pen. The door slammed shut with a cold clanking sound. He was vaguely aware that there were other cats there.
He turned to the others, his dark red fur fluffed up to make his tiny body seem larger.
“Alright, what in the name of the stars is going on!?” he growled, whiskers twitching apprehensively. He backed into the gate, again making that horrible sound as he tried to back away from the larger cats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Their not suppose to escape yet))

Onyxia was in a corner of the pen, she twitched her bob-tail nervously and her eye twitched crazily, Must get out... need to escape She thought to herself.

Rust was pacing around angrily, murmuring to himself. He looked around and at the other cats. Number 81, 4, 78 He listed them to himself, Yes, good, team! No, crazy he thought to himself.

(Well, I deleted the other post, sorry!)

Sparrow twitched a bit and looked at the red cat, then stared off into space. Kestrel flattened his ears and kept scratching at two legs passing and going.
Rose looked mildly interested by the red cat, a bit curious why he was fluffing himself out. Ain thought the same.
Old March 17th, 2018, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Sparrow twitched a bit and looked at the red cat, then stared off into space. Kestrel flattened his ears and kept scratching at two legs passing and going.
Rose looked mildly interested by the red cat, a bit curious why he was fluffing himself out. Ain thought the same.
Onyxia walked over to the new cat, ``Oh Hello!`` She smiled but tried not to twitch her eyes and tail, ``You are... number 57, Huh. What's you're real name? I'm Onyxia but my number is 81!`` She said and started to laugh maniacally, ``We get stuck here why too long! I suggest you not go to number 12 or number 20.`` She pointed at them, ``Their the completely insane! I think I'm losing my sanity too! I need to escape, HELP ME.`` She yowled.

Last edited by Mystic; March 17th, 2018 at 11:27 AM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 11:32 AM
Meow!

Quote:

Quote:
Onyxia walked over to the new cat, ``Oh Hello!`` She smiled but tried not to twitch her eyes and tail, ``You are... number 57, Huh. What's you're real name? I'm Onyxia but my number is 81!`` She said and started to laugh maniacally, ``We get stuck here why too long! I suggest you not go to number 12 or number 20.`` She pointed at them, ``Their the completely insane! I think I'm losing my sanity too! I need to escape, HELP ME.`` She yowled.
He rolled his eyes. What is wrong with these cats? Agh. They don't seem to be dangerous, at least... His fur flattened slightly.
"Briar," he answered shortly. "Stuck where? What is this place?" He decided against asking about 12 and 20 for now.

Old March 17th, 2018, 11:37 AM

Quote:
He rolled his eyes. What is wrong with these cats? Agh. They don't seem to be dangerous, at least... His fur flattened slightly.
"Briar," he answered shortly. "Stuck where? What is this place?" He decided against asking about 12 and 20 for now.

``I don't know! Everything once in awhile different twolegs comes in and takes one of us! and NEVER COMES BACK!`` She twitched her eye, and started to pace around, ``This place is CRAZY! IT DRIVES ME INSANE.`` She huffed and started to take a calm breathe, ``Phew.. sorry, I'm trying to stay calm but this place is like a trap cage where we don't have freedom!`` She sighed.
Old March 17th, 2018, 11:44 AM
Meow!

Quote:
``I don't know! Everything once in awhile different twolegs comes in and takes one of us! and NEVER COMES BACK!`` She twitched her eye, and started to pace around, ``This place is CRAZY! IT DRIVES ME INSANE.`` She huffed and started to take a calm breathe, ``Phew.. sorry, I'm trying to stay calm but this place is like a trap cage where we don't have freedom!`` She sighed.
"...And how long have you been here, exactly?" he mewed, a bit of concern coming into his voice.

Larch woke up to Briar's yowls. Slowly, he opened his eyes, but didn't stand.
Ah, another one, he thought tiredly. Seems like an annoying furball. For a few weeks he had been there, and while the others were going insane trying to escape, he hardly cared. Sure, if he had the opportunity to leave, he would, but it seemed pointless to try. He continued to watch the new cat without getting up.

Last edited by Shay; March 17th, 2018 at 11:45 AM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 11:57 AM

Quote:
"...And how long have you been here, exactly?" he mewed, a bit of concern coming into his voice.

Larch woke up to Briar's yowls. Slowly, he opened his eyes, but didn't stand.
Ah, another one, he thought tiredly. Seems like an annoying furball. For a few weeks he had been there, and while the others were going insane trying to escape, he hardly cared. Sure, if he had the opportunity to leave, he would, but it seemed pointless to try. He continued to watch the new cat without getting up.

``Er..... Hmm..`` She thought carefully, ``I think about... 10 moons, but I don't know the exact time.`` She guessed the days and nights she spent here in the miserable pen, ``The insane ones, I'm guessing has been here for 17 moons?`` She looked over at Rust and Dust. ``Hey Briar!`` She called to the tom sleeping In the corner.

Rust twitched his head, ``Get out... escape... stuck.... FREEDOM.`` He yowled and started to scratch the walls, making the sharp, painful noise and leaving marks.

Last edited by Mystic; March 17th, 2018 at 11:58 AM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 12:05 PM
Meow!

Quote:
``Er..... Hmm..`` She thought carefully, ``I think about... 10 moons, but I don't know the exact time.`` She guessed the days and nights she spent here in the miserable pen, ``The insane ones, I'm guessing has been here for 17 moons?`` She looked over at Rust and Dust. ``Hey Briar!`` She called to the tom sleeping In the corner.

Rust twitched his head, ``Get out... escape... stuck.... FREEDOM.`` He yowled and started to scratch the walls, making the sharp, painful noise and leaving marks.
10 moons? His eyes widened. With a yowl, he rammed his body against the gate. He recoiled from the impact. The gate hadn't budged. He hissed with frustration.
"Alright, any idea how we're getting out? I'm not spending the rest of my life here!" he exclaimed.

Larch looked up at the cats by the gate, but didn't greet her back.
"You may as well give up, kid. Do you really think we haven't tried that already?"

Briar growled but didn't say anything, dropping his paws to the ground, concentrating on the gate.