ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:39 PM

Old September 10th, 2017, 12:49 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
"It doesn't smell like them cause they can't fish to save their lives." Silversong mews and sits near the other tom.
Splashfeather snorted in laughter, "It is true." He leaned down closer to the water and then lashed out and pulled a large trout out of the current. The tom delivered the killing bite and grinned, "Nice catch, eh?"
Old September 10th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Dewdrop

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
Splashfeather snorted in laughter, "It is true." He leaned down closer to the water and then lashed out and pulled a large trout out of the current. The tom delivered the killing bite and grinned, "Nice catch, eh?"
"Yeah," silversong mews as he looks into the water. "Good job."
Old September 10th, 2017, 08:49 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Teza
[ It's going to be short for now until my roleplay count dies down
It's about quality not quantity... Right? Well I don't have either but
Whatever ]

Tempestjay was padding alongside the river that boreders the two clans. The Tom was originally shadowclan but since the flood washed away his home he was forced to reside with the slimy fish breaths alongside his clan. To escape his troubles with goldeneye and echoskip he would disappear into the territory I hopes of maybe falling. Into the river and drowning, being carried away by the cold river into some better place. The large Tom than proceeded to trot quickly in hopes he would plumit.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; September 10th, 2017 at 08:49 PM.
Old September 11th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Cloudstrike's ears perked at the sound of the two friends' laughter mingling and ringing through the air. Personally, she wondered if there were any noises that sounded better. After debating silently for a moment, Cloudstrike decided that if there was, she'd yet to discover it. Her eyes were calmly focused on Duskfeather, not exactly staring, but just watching. After a moment, her mind wandered to the point where she hardly saw Duskfeather anymore, instead looking into space as her thoughts ran wild. Her sandy colored companion brought her back and Cloudstrike blinked the residue of her thoughts away from her eyes. The ivory feline smiled and responded, "True. I can't swim like you, but I can do other things. It doesn't bother me. I like that every cat is different. If we all had the same talents, the world would be rather boring. Not to mention the fact that I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work." Cloudstrike finished her thought with a gentle laugh, punctuating her sentence with the melody of joy. Cloudstrike fell quiet as she flopped onto her side, keeping her eyes lazily pointed at Duskfeather and watching between languid blinks and long eyelashes as the Riverclan warrior dipped her paw into the water. The stream was so calming and so refreshing that the thought of having to go back to her own territory, which was sorely lacking in the stream department, made Cloudstrike's chest clench. But, as always, her mind was quick to sweep away that bad thoughts, and the feline was soon at peace again. Her bright eyes absorbed the warmth on Duskfeather's face and reflected it, displaying her ownjoy at being able to call this kind, helpful molly her friend. It was nice to call anyone a friend. Cloudstrike held friendly feelings towards every cat in the forest, even evil and rude cats, but it was different from the kind of tender feelings one gets from being near an actual friend. It was also nice to have those friendly feelings reciprocated since she was naive, but not foolish enough to think that cats who didn't know her could be her friend. Cloudstrike chuckled at Duskfeather's remark, mewing, "I wouldn't mind if you did." The Shadowclan cat liked her friend the way she was, but she had a sense that she would like her even if she was a rambler. Duskfeather had so many good qualities that rambling wouldn't detract from her personality or their friendship whatsoever. This thought comforted Cloudstrike for a moment before it too slipped away. Once again, the unpleasant thought that she'd have to leave eventually popped up, but Cloudstrike forced it away, trying to focus instead on the time she had with her friend.

Duskfeather's joke got a vibrant laugh out of Cloudstrike and she replied, "How do you know I'm not? Maybe I'm just hiding it!" Her eyes sparkled with amusement and her wide smile gave away the fact that she wasn't likely to be a psychopath, but it wasn't like Cloudstrike had actually been trying to fool Duskfeather. Her shining eyes were watching the sky, but movement caught her attention and the white feline turned to watch as Duskfeather moved her paw, sending shimmering droplets of water spinning onto her fur. Cloudstrike had to admit to herself that it looked like it felt good. The sun was nearly at it's zenith and it's rays beat down hard on the long-furred warrior. Casting her eyes in the direction of the sun, Cloudstrike found herself missing the cool shade of the Shadowclan pines.

The she-cat nodded, noticing that the rocks below them did appear as if they could harden some paws if cats weren't careful. Cloudstrike also leaned in to view her friend's paw, noting that it looked just as undamaged as her own. The sheer silliness of the moment brought a smile to Cloudstrike's face but it turned to a more thoughtful look as she pondered Duskfeather's musing. She honestly didn't know the answer, but Duskfeather shrugged soon after and Cloudstrike let the thought go as well. Cloudstrike's gaze followed Duskfeather as the warrior stood and her ears perked in excitement. Leaping to her paws, the ivory cat chirped, "Ooh, fish! I've always wanted to try it!" Where one cat may have been disgusted by the idea of trying something new, Cloudstrike was intrigued and excited. She moved closer to Duskfeather, staying back from the water's edge so she could watch without getting in the way.
Such a beautiful day. And not just because the weather's nice. Thought the she-cat momentarily to herself with a soft, pleasant smile stuck on her face as she looked up at the sky for a few seconds. The sound of their combined laughter, it now held a special spot in the morbid she-cats heart, a sound that she could rely on when she was feeling lonely, or unhappy, a memory that could make her happy even on the darkest of days. And for that, she would have to thank Cloudstrike. Her eyes traveled from the sky to her friend again as the white warrior spoke her thoughts aloud, thoughts that Duskfeather most certainly agreed with, causing her to purr and nod her head. "That is a very good point, and a point I agree with Cloud. If only some cats could understand that simple logic." The thought in itself nearly aggravated the Riverclan warrior, the thought that cats couldn't understand that it was good to be unique, and to not be good at everything, that if everyone were uniform, all their skills the same, the world would be boring and useless. No one would be able to best one another because they'd all be the same, there would be nothing interesting, nothing at all. The fact that Cloudstrike was able to get this just made her like the Shadowclan warrior even more.
Raising a brow as she heard the she-cat make mention that she could possibly be a psychopath and that she could possibly be hiding it, a smirk appearing on her muzzle. "I think one psychopath would be able to sense another in their presence! After all, great minds think alike, right?" There was a playful look in her eyes before a grin spread her lips and the sun glinted on her teeth.

"Great, because I'm hungry and could go for some fresh fish!" As the white warrior hopped to her paws, Duskfeather would stand up, peering further out in the stream before shaking her head. "But we'll have to go somewhere else, this is more for swimming than fishing, follow me, I know the perfect spot for fishing!"
Batting playfully at the she-cat as she passed by, she would go jogging right into a swath of tree's and quietly letting loose a sigh of relief as the suns harsh rays were halted by the canopy above. The other stream she had in mind was a bit smaller than the lazy one they were at, but held much more fish and generally was easier to fish in because if it's small size. Not only that, but it was under the cover of trees so they would have to fish out in the heat, she knew that Cloudstrike had to have been hot in that thick, long pelt of hers, especially because Duskfeather herself was beginning to get hot!

Several minutes would pass by before finally the muddy colored warrior settled at the edge of a small stream of water, looking over her shoulder for her friend before looking back at the water as it glimmered with the dappled sunlight that the leaves let through. "This is probably one of my favorite spots to fish in the territory." Mewed the she-cat after Cloudstrike had made herself comfortable wherever she deemed fit, fixating her dull yellow gaze on her for a moment before turning her gaze to the body of water. There was more bird chatter here, but by the sound of it they were up high in the canopy where no Riverclan cat dare dream of going. There were some bold cats that may have tried, but Duskfeather herself wouldn't risk it, knowing that one wrong pawstep could cost you your warrior career or even your life. She would much prefer to swimming like Riverclan cats were meant to do. After a long pause of just looking at the water, she would speak up, almost as if a mentor to an apprentice.
"Do you see anything in the water?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old September 11th, 2017, 04:21 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Such a beautiful day. And not just because the weather's nice. Thought the she-cat momentarily to herself with a soft, pleasant smile stuck on her face as she looked up at the sky for a few seconds. The sound of their combined laughter, it now held a special spot in the morbid she-cats heart, a sound that she could rely on when she was feeling lonely, or unhappy, a memory that could make her happy even on the darkest of days. And for that, she would have to thank Cloudstrike. Her eyes traveled from the sky to her friend again as the white warrior spoke her thoughts aloud, thoughts that Duskfeather most certainly agreed with, causing her to purr and nod her head. "That is a very good point, and a point I agree with Cloud. If only some cats could understand that simple logic." The thought in itself nearly aggravated the Riverclan warrior, the thought that cats couldn't understand that it was good to be unique, and to not be good at everything, that if everyone were uniform, all their skills the same, the world would be boring and useless. No one would be able to best one another because they'd all be the same, there would be nothing interesting, nothing at all. The fact that Cloudstrike was able to get this just made her like the Shadowclan warrior even more.
Raising a brow as she heard the she-cat make mention that she could possibly be a psychopath and that she could possibly be hiding it, a smirk appearing on her muzzle. "I think one psychopath would be able to sense another in their presence! After all, great minds think alike, right?" There was a playful look in her eyes before a grin spread her lips and the sun glinted on her teeth.

"Great, because I'm hungry and could go for some fresh fish!" As the white warrior hopped to her paws, Duskfeather would stand up, peering further out in the stream before shaking her head. "But we'll have to go somewhere else, this is more for swimming than fishing, follow me, I know the perfect spot for fishing!"
Batting playfully at the she-cat as she passed by, she would go jogging right into a swath of tree's and quietly letting loose a sigh of relief as the suns harsh rays were halted by the canopy above. The other stream she had in mind was a bit smaller than the lazy one they were at, but held much more fish and generally was easier to fish in because if it's small size. Not only that, but it was under the cover of trees so they would have to fish out in the heat, she knew that Cloudstrike had to have been hot in that thick, long pelt of hers, especially because Duskfeather herself was beginning to get hot!

Several minutes would pass by before finally the muddy colored warrior settled at the edge of a small stream of water, looking over her shoulder for her friend before looking back at the water as it glimmered with the dappled sunlight that the leaves let through. "This is probably one of my favorite spots to fish in the territory." Mewed the she-cat after Cloudstrike had made herself comfortable wherever she deemed fit, fixating her dull yellow gaze on her for a moment before turning her gaze to the body of water. There was more bird chatter here, but by the sound of it they were up high in the canopy where no Riverclan cat dare dream of going. There were some bold cats that may have tried, but Duskfeather herself wouldn't risk it, knowing that one wrong pawstep could cost you your warrior career or even your life. She would much prefer to swimming like Riverclan cats were meant to do. After a long pause of just looking at the water, she would speak up, almost as if a mentor to an apprentice.
"Do you see anything in the water?"
Cloudstrike sighed contentedly as she gazed at the sky with serene blue eyes. The day had, so far, been rather pleasant. She'd honestly forgotten about the flood, despite it having happened only a short time ago, and despite the fact that her camp was destroyed. One would think that her surroundings, and even the companion she was keeping at the moment, would constantly remind the feline of the fact that her home had been destroyed that very morning, but Cloudstrike had always had a talent for focusing on the bright side, to the point where she tended to forget the bad side. She was happy with Duskfeather, and that was all she needed to think about at the moment. Except for whether or not there were giant cats in the sky, but that always needed to be thought about. Generally, Cloudstrike had enough space in her mind to focus on one tangible event and conversation at a time, and the rest of her mind was devoted to whimsical wonders. At the moment, the flood seemed unimportant compared with her new friend. Although, there was one fleeting thought about the grumpy tom who had saved her. It flew past quickly however, and Cloudstrike didn't even remember that she had thought of him. Cloudstrike was brought back to the present by Dawn's voice, and she smiled as her friend agreed with an earlier statement. The feline shrugged and mused, "Perhaps they think what they prefer to think. Somehow, someone made those cats think they were less and in order to refute that, they decided everything should be the same. There's no way to be less if everyone is the same, but there's no way to be more either. Isn't the purpose of life to make yourself more?" Her voice had taken on a dreamy quality and her eyes a wistful, distant look. Cloudstrike shook herself out of it and shrugged, "Or maybe they just think it would be more efficient."

The playful words uttered by Duskfeather reached Cloudstrike's ears and the molly laughed. Ordinarily, the naive she-cat would have believed Duskfeather with the type of phrasing the warrior had used, but the playful glint in her eyes and the drift of the conversation were enough to make Cloudstrike realize that Dawn was joking. "Right! I guess you caught me then, but now I know I'm in the presence of a psychopath!" Cloudstrike's eyes were sparkling with amusement and her tone was teasing and silly as she spoke, exhilarated at the fact that she was correctly using sarcasm, even if she wasn't really. The molly knew sarcasm existed, she was just unable to pick up on it. Besides, she believed that cats were too nice to use sarcasm that often, and therefore believed that the only times it was every used were the times when she picked up on it. Perhaps 1% of the overall use of sarcasm in the clans was caught by Cloudstrike, and even then, she was not proficient at returning it.

The white warrior was excited to try fish for the first time, and she was glad to see that she had chosen the option that Dawn would've chosen herself. When Duskfeather took off, batting her paw at Cloudstrike, the white she-cat jumped. Laughing, Cloudstrike rocketed after Duskfeather, wanting to return the playful swipe. The Riverclan warrior led the way to a lovely copse and Cloudstrike sighed as the sun's rays were blocked, no longer able to lick her pelt with their flaming touch. She could hear the little stream that was their destination, and slowed down, letting Duskfeather pull farther ahead. As Cloudstrike padded calmly after her friend, she let the birds' music wash over her.

Only after a few moments did she notice Dawn's glance backwards, and she picked up the pace until she was beside the sandy warrior. Cloudstrike gave her a friendly nudge as she sat down and cast her gaze on the little stream as it danced past them. "I can see why," she responded, looking around, "It's beautiful." The shade was a great comfort in the midst of such a hot day, and the birdsong was welcome background noise. Cloudstrike returned her eyes to the stream, noticing a little flash of color amidst the blue of the water. "I saw a little bit of color!" Cloudstrike mewed with delight, leaning in to try and catch it again.
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

The rough fallen leaves, sewn into the ground with moons of falling off of the willows crunched softly as prey scuttled through the sedge-covered area. The moon had risen, casting a shadowy glare over the marsh-like area, with a kaleidoscope of colors surrounding the eviroment. Crickets chirped half-heartedly; the leaf-fall warmth drowsing them. But in the shadow of the night, soft paws rippled the undergrowth, causing prey to scatter at the sight of the muscular build of the heavenly-handsome tom.
With muscles bulging under the rough fur, dancing blue in the moonlight. Silver stripes covered the gray body. The silhouette blocking out the dark brush behind it. The soft murmur of water cascading over rocks broke the silence. The rough tom broke through a frond of reeds, coming to the river, staring intently down at the river as fish flitted by. The cat never moved, not even when water sprayed his face. He seemingly blended into the reeds behind him,disappearing into the shadows behind him. The only visible detail of his smart face visible were two bright amber eyes, the color of sap sparkling in the sunlight.
After moments of sinking deeper into the darkness behind him, the tom-- like a snake snapping at his prey-- struck paw into the tumbling current, bringing his paw out as quickly as he had before, a fish floundering on the end of his outstretched claws. The silver-gray tom flung the fish to the muddy bank beside him, and pressed his paws tightly to the slimy gills of the fish, until it moved no more.
The tom drew in a sharp, proud breath, smirking at his catch, “Nice catch, Cloudyfoot,” the cat remarked coolly to himself, in a deep, honey-like tone. Cloudyfoot drew up his prey into his jaws, trotting, leaving no trace of himself behind.
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Rainflower walked out of the camp, making her way forward a bit. She looked behind her to see if Wolfpaw followed. She was waiting to get to bonding with her kit. She couldn't remember since the last time they had hanged out. That was probably when Wolfpaw was just called Wolfkit, but she wasn't sure. Maybe it was after.

@Blizzardfang

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; September 11th, 2017 at 11:04 PM.
Old September 11th, 2017, 11:01 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
Rainflower walked out of the camp, making her way forward a bit. She looked behind her to see if Wolfpaw followed. She was waiting to get to bonding with her kit. She couldn't remember since the last time they had hanged out. That was probably when Wolfpaw was just called Wolfkit, but she wasn't sure. Maybe it was after.

@Blizzardfang
{pssst, Rainflower, and Wolfpaw are in SKC}
Old September 11th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardfang View Post

{pssst, Rainflower, and Wolfpaw are in SKC}
(Whoops. too many RP's at once)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old September 12th, 2017, 06:40 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Birdsong needed a little walk after with moonclaw she wasn't sure if they where friends any more because of the group name thing
' I liked birds red moon ...She didn't have to ignore me and run off ' She thought as she was starting to cry she shook her self as she saw a mouse . She ran after it and snapped its neck .
@Chameleon

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; September 12th, 2017 at 06:40 PM.