by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 11:50 AM

Old November 17th, 2017, 07:26 AM
Digital Artist

Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Flamingspirit entered the training plateau,” Hello Frostpaw, Icepaw.” She meowed as she entered,” Are you excited to train you too?” (Which one is she mentoring)
(Flamingspirit will be mentoring Icepaw. She's the somewhat-crippled cat who is slowly getting better)

Icepaw stood, her hind legs shaking with more intensity. Her eyes were glazed with determination and her pelt was a mess from playing with Frostpaw.
"A-are you Flamingspirit?" she asked, her meow small.
Old November 17th, 2017, 07:29 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
(Flamingspirit will be mentoring Icepaw. She's the somewhat-crippled cat who is slowly getting better)

Icepaw stood, her hind legs shaking with more intensity. Her eyes were glazed with determination and her pelt was a mess from playing with Frostpaw.
"A-are you Flamingspirit?" she asked, her meow small.
She nodded firmly,” I am Flamingspirit, Icepaw. I am aware of your injury, so I won’t punish you if you can’t do something, because I understand injuries and will make accomodations for you.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 17th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
She nodded firmly,” I am Flamingspirit, Icepaw. I am aware of your injury, so I won’t punish you if you can’t do something, because I understand injuries and will make accomodations for you.”
Icepaw's eyes widened a little. This was the first cat to mention her injury before her. After a second she smiled. I'm going to like this cat! she thought.

"Hi! So, what are we doing first?" she took a small step forward.
Old November 17th, 2017, 08:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Icepaw's eyes widened a little. This was the first cat to mention her injury before her. After a second she smiled. I'm going to like this cat! she thought.

"Hi! So, what are we doing first?" she took a small step forward.
She smiled,” I believe in you, I really do.” She paused I typically teach hunting first; however, the scattered Dusk Syndicate might regather and she does need basic defense, yet also hunting is important she paused,” Would you prefer basic defense or hunting?” She asked

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 17th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
She smiled,” I believe in you, I really do.” She paused I typically teach hunting first; however, the scattered Dusk Syndicate might regather and she does need basic defense, yet also hunting is important she paused,” Would you prefer basic defense or hunting?” She asked
Icepaw thought for a few seconds. She didn't really need to learn to hunt right now... Frostpaw would be able to do that with Whitebelly. She looked back at her legs, which where trembling she blinked and sat down to relieve some pressure off of them. She sighed silently. She'd be better off learning how to fight with her injury. "Let's do basic defense." she meowed.
Old November 17th, 2017, 08:40 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
(Sorry it took me so long to reply, I was in the hospital for a few days then had to rest) (I broke my leg trying to do some parkour)

Cloudpaw glanced up as her sisters entered the training plateau. They had gotten mentors? She shrugged then got into the same position. She took a deep breath and stalked forward, making sure her tail didn't brush up against any leaves. She scented a mouse and saw the small creature nibbling on a maple leaf. She smiled and stalked forward, making sure her hindquarters were supporting most of the weight. She wiggled her haunches and leaped, startling the mouse. It squealed briefly before Cloudpaw nipped it's neck. She yowled in delight as she brought her prey back to Featherdrift.
"I caught it!" she squealed.
(You're fine. I hope your leg gets better.)

Featherdrift smiled as Cloudpaw nipped the mouse's neck, bringing it back towards him. "See, I knew you could do it. It's a nice plump little mouse too, and I bet you could show it off to everyone in camp." The tom had noticed his apprentice glance at a couple other apprentices entering the training area. He figured they were some of her friends and decided to focus back on training. "Before we continue hunting, let's see what you can scent. Open your mouth and breath in the scents, tell me what you detect." He meowed softly, looking to his apprentice. He felt confident she would do good.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old November 17th, 2017, 09:54 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Icepaw thought for a few seconds. She didn't really need to learn to hunt right now... Frostpaw would be able to do that with Whitebelly. She looked back at her legs, which where trembling she blinked and sat down to relieve some pressure off of them. She sighed silently. She'd be better off learning how to fight with her injury. "Let's do basic defense." she meowed.
She nodded,” This will be a learning experience for both of us.” I think you can do this one.” She paused,” It’s called the front paw strike. Stand up really quickly while I demonstrate it on you. Don’t worry I won’t do it harsh.” She meowed ready to demonstate.

Old November 17th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
(You're fine. I hope your leg gets better.)

Featherdrift smiled as Cloudpaw nipped the mouse's neck, bringing it back towards him. "See, I knew you could do it. It's a nice plump little mouse too, and I bet you could show it off to everyone in camp." The tom had noticed his apprentice glance at a couple other apprentices entering the training area. He figured they were some of her friends and decided to focus back on training. "Before we continue hunting, let's see what you can scent. Open your mouth and breath in the scents, tell me what you detect." He meowed softly, looking to his apprentice. He felt confident she would do good.
Cloudpaw lifted her nose and opened her jaws, letting the scents flood to her. After a few seconds she replied. "I can smell other SkyClan cats..... the mouse I caught, and the stale scent of a fox? I think."
Old November 17th, 2017, 11:13 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
She nodded,” This will be a learning experience for both of us.” I think you can do this one.” She paused,” It’s called the front paw strike. Stand up really quickly while I demonstrate it on you. Don’t worry I won’t do it harsh.” She meowed ready to demonstate.
Icepaw stood, her back legs trembling. She wasn't sure if the attack would cause her pain or not, but it was better to know than to not know.
Old November 17th, 2017, 02:53 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Cloudpaw lifted her nose and opened her jaws, letting the scents flood to her. After a few seconds she replied. "I can smell other SkyClan cats..... the mouse I caught, and the stale scent of a fox? I think."
"Good job. You didn't detect the birds, or the faint two-leg scent since they stray this way at times. You did really good though, you'll learn all the scents of prey, predators, and the clans in good time." Featherdrift said, grinning softly at his apprentice. He laid his tail over his paws and looked back to Cloudpaw. "Would you like to practice hunting a bit more? Or be done for the day?" The older tom asked, feeling his shoulders ache slightly. He wasn't quite ready to accept he was getting older, one of the reasons he decided to take on Cloudpaw as an apprentice, she would probably be his last though. He also was asked to mentor her because they felt his experience would do good in training. He was still looked to by the other warriors because of his seniority. He decided he'd go find Shinefang for a juniper berry later. He glanced back to Cloudpaw, waiting for her response.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it