Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:07 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:03 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 02:02 PM

Old February 21st, 2017, 09:01 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Sparrowpaw watched her mentor's weird fighting moves. She then was on the ground with him above her. "You do this often to she-cats?" she smirked as she chuckled tilting her head. She then tried to get up, but he weighed to much. "You need to loose weight," she stated.
Clearwing rolled his eyes agian. He didn't know how to train a young cat. What was he doing? Surely Russetstar would understand if he talked to him... No, he had to at least try. "Sparrowpaw, what do you know of fighting?" he asked simply.
Old February 21st, 2017, 09:04 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

Clearwing rolled his eyes agian. He didn't know how to train a young cat. What was he doing? Surely Russetstar would understand if he talked to him... No, he had to at least try. "Sparrowpaw, what do you know of fighting?" he asked simply.
"I know that we fight to protect the ones we love. I just know how to do basic things, and I also know that you are still on top of me. Man, you must really like me," she chuckled. Sparrowpaw liked to get under the fur of other felines. It made her happy is she completed her task.
Old February 21st, 2017, 09:11 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
"I know that we fight to protect the ones we love. I just know how to do basic things, and I also know that you are still on top of me. Man, you must really like me," she chuckled. Sparrowpaw liked to get under the fur of other felines. It made her happy is she completed her task.
Clearwing simply dropped all his weight on the young cat. He then got up and sat back. "You need to learn basic defense." He got down into a defensive crouch. "Remember to keep your paws where it's easy to push your opponent away from you should they attack," he instructed. "Do as I do."
Old February 21st, 2017, 09:13 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

Clearwing simply dropped all his weight on the young cat. He then got up and sat back. "You need to learn basic defense." He got down into a defensive crouch. "Remember to keep your paws where it's easy to push your opponent away from you should they attack," he instructed. "Do as I do."
The female rolled over breathing hard. "You trying to kill me fishy?" She asked tilting her head at him. She shook her pelt as she got in the stance required of her. "Ok," she said simply watching him.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 06:39 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
Flaming followed his apprentice, and by the look on her face he could tell she missed Waterstreak, "It's okay, Moonpaw. I promise."
"I know," She muttered, padding around to face him. Her eyes were downcast but they sparkled slightly, showing excitement.

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old March 6th, 2017, 12:03 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

@KitKat12

Tornadopaw didn't waste any time after his mentor called him to come on. e forced himself to have hope, that he could do well, and thinking on this, he almost slipped again. He hissed under his breath, ''Why can't I do anything right!'' He whined to himself, before inhaling in a deep breath, shaking his head. When he entered the training cave, he looked around. The place he avoided, but now his paws set foot in. He glanced around at the others, a rush of panicking resided in him. He focused his attention on his mentor, awaiting for her arrival. ''What is the first thing I'm gonna learn?'' He tilted his head.
Old March 6th, 2017, 12:11 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
@KitKat12

Tornadopaw didn't waste any time after his mentor called him to come on. e forced himself to have hope, that he could do well, and thinking on this, he almost slipped again. He hissed under his breath, ''Why can't I do anything right!'' He whined to himself, before inhaling in a deep breath, shaking his head. When he entered the training cave, he looked around. The place he avoided, but now his paws set foot in. He glanced around at the others, a rush of panicking resided in him. He focused his attention on his mentor, awaiting for her arrival. ''What is the first thing I'm gonna learn?'' He tilted his head.
Lilyshade looked at Tornadopaw. "First," she said. "You're gonna learn the basics." She stepped back. "Attack me," she ordered. Lilyshade desperately hoped that Tornadopaw would have enough determination to not give up. It would be a long road from here, but Lilyshade was sure they would get through it. Her apprentice was strong, fast, and bright, and with a little training, he would turn into a formidable warrior.
Old March 6th, 2017, 12:23 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Lilyshade looked at Tornadopaw. "First," she said. "You're gonna learn the basics." She stepped back. "Attack me," she ordered. Lilyshade desperately hoped that Tornadopaw would have enough determination to not give up. It would be a long road from here, but Lilyshade was sure they would get through it. Her apprentice was strong, fast, and bright, and with a little training, he would turn into a formidable warrior.
Tornadopaw shrieked, ''Attack you!?'' He started shaking his profusely, scared at the thought. ''I-I-I-I...'' He trailed off, his ears flattening once more. He also didn't want to get yelled at for not doing what he was told. And, even if he did attack her, it would be filled with such softness or powerless than any other cat.
Tornadopaw allowed himself to get up to his paws and he slunk forward. He entered a hunting crouch, keeping his claws sheathed, and he forced himself to impact the female. He didn't feel any upmh into it, but he did note that her fur was soft. He quickly got off her and stepped back.
Old March 6th, 2017, 12:43 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
Tornadopaw shrieked, ''Attack you!?'' He started shaking his profusely, scared at the thought. ''I-I-I-I...'' He trailed off, his ears flattening once more. He also didn't want to get yelled at for not doing what he was told. And, even if he did attack her, it would be filled with such softness or powerless than any other cat.
Tornadopaw allowed himself to get up to his paws and he slunk forward. He entered a hunting crouch, keeping his claws sheathed, and he forced himself to impact the female. He didn't feel any upmh into it, but he did note that her fur was soft. He quickly got off her and stepped back.
Lilyshade sighed. She had barely moved. "Don't be afraid to attack me," she told him. "I'm a warrior, I was trained for pain. And it's not like an apprentice can cause any real damage, just keep your claws sheathed," she purred. Adjusting her stance, she looked him in the eye. "Now, try again."
Old March 6th, 2017, 01:22 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Lilyshade sighed. She had barely moved. "Don't be afraid to attack me," she told him. "I'm a warrior, I was trained for pain. And it's not like an apprentice can cause any real damage, just keep your claws sheathed," she purred. Adjusting her stance, she looked him in the eye. "Now, try again."
Tornadopaw nodded. He knew she was right. She was a warrior! She wouldn't be able to be hurt by an apprentice. Especially by him! Once again, he slowly entered into a crouch, keeping his claws retracted. And he used his hind legs to powerful push to impact the female with a harder hit. Just not too hard as he still feared that he would hurt her, but hard enough to push her down onto her back, and his paws keeping her shoulders down. He desperately looked into her eyes for a response. He was scared, he was shivering. Why was he scared so much? He had to muster up his pride and his strength. She was training him to become a warrior. He had no time to be scared!