Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM

Old December 16th, 2020, 02:38 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Black ashes {private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Blackhaze shrugged, he’d only been thinking about how he missed the ease of having Shrewpaw and Frecklepaw around. They’d just made life easier and generally speaking they acted as an extension of him at times. And then as he’d finished the thought this cat had appeared. “I don’t know. Why do you think?” he mewed questioningly. It was quite strange that the cat had arrived when he did. He reminded him of something and it was starting to annoy him that his thoughts kept going back to that. They could never have met. Ever.

Really? This tom was seriously giving him nothing to work with. It irked him, even though he also did the exact same thing when talking to other cats. Hypocritical? Maybe. But did he really care? No. No he did not. He could honestly care less if he was contradicting himself. So, now it was obvious that no cat had brought him here - at least, not on purpose. If it wasn't because of another cat, what was it? Fate? Destiny? Yeah, no way. Only kits believed in those cheesy lies, and he certainly was about as far from a kit that he could possibly get. ¨If I already knew, why would i ask you in the first place?¨ he remarked, clicking his tongue in irritation. His previously lashing tail was now still, with only his tail tip flicking every so often.

In a way, he wasn't all that surprised that he had ended up meeting Blackhaze. He wasnt confused about that aspect, he was mainly just confused as to what brought him there in the first place. He had heard about prophecies that some medicine cats got, but he immediately discarded the thought, not even entertaining the idiotic idea. Any cat with eyes would be able to see this wasn't starclan, and he was sure a cat like blackhaze wouldn't be sent to deliver some message to him. Plus, the dark tom in front of him seemed just as confused as he was.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; December 16th, 2020 at 03:09 PM.
Old December 18th, 2020, 10:04 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Really? This tom was seriously giving him nothing to work with. It irked him, even though he also did the exact same thing when talking to other cats. Hypocritical? Maybe. But did he really care? No. No he did not. He could honestly care less if he was contradicting himself. So, now it was obvious that no cat had brought him here - at least, not on purpose. If it wasn't because of another cat, what was it? Fate? Destiny? Yeah, no way. Only kits believed in those cheesy lies, and he certainly was about as far from a kit that he could possibly get. ¨If I already knew, why would i ask you in the first place?¨ he remarked, clicking his tongue in irritation. His previously lashing tail was now still, with only his tail tip flicking every so often.

In a way, he wasn't all that surprised that he had ended up meeting Blackhaze. He wasnt confused about that aspect, he was mainly just confused as to what brought him there in the first place. He had heard about prophecies that some medicine cats got, but he immediately discarded the thought, not even entertaining the idiotic idea. Any cat with eyes would be able to see this wasn't starclan, and he was sure a cat like blackhaze wouldn't be sent to deliver some message to him. Plus, the dark tom in front of him seemed just as confused as he was.
Blackhaze snorted,”To be a twerp is why.” he mewed with a laugh. Oh this kid was definitely a twert. Or at least an ass. He though for a moment, thinking of what to do now. “How about we just say you came here to either train or help me, take your pick.” He said. Suddenly he had a plan. A perfect plan to unite his family back here.

(Sorry it’s short.)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 01:32 PM
rararara

Quote:
Blackhaze snorted,”To be a twerp is why.” he mewed with a laugh. Oh this kid was definitely a twert. Or at least an ass. He though for a moment, thinking of what to do now. “How about we just say you came here to either train or help me, take your pick.” He said. Suddenly he had a plan. A perfect plan to unite his family back here.

(Sorry it’s short.)
At the remark, Ashenpaw wasn't sure if he was going to laugh or scoff. Really? Him? A twerp? Yeah right. He couldn't tell if he liked blackhaze or not - the other tom wasn't really giving him much to judge. What he did know was that he was glad they were getting straight to the point. No tip-toeing around the issue for him, that was for sure. Still... He was uncertain as to what helping him really meant. Eyes narrowing in suspicion, he cautiously asked, "what do you mean 'help you'? What are you planning?" whatever he was going to get in response, he had to admit that his curiosity was piqued.

(Its fine! My response is also kinda short haha)

-->TH profile<--
Old December 23rd, 2020, 01:41 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
At the remark, Ashenpaw wasn't sure if he was going to laugh or scoff. Really? Him? A twerp? Yeah right. He couldn't tell if he liked blackhaze or not - the other tom wasn't really giving him much to judge. What he did know was that he was glad they were getting straight to the point. No tip-toeing around the issue for him, that was for sure. Still... He was uncertain as to what helping him really meant. Eyes narrowing in suspicion, he cautiously asked, "what do you mean 'help you'? What are you planning?" whatever he was going to get in response, he had to admit that his curiosity was piqued.

(Its fine! My response is also kinda short haha)
Blackhaze smiled a bit. Finally some fun. Rakta chimes in for a moment, this time clear as day. Good, he’d felt really along in his head. He’s doing something for once. Great. That voice was new. He’d never heard it before. Returning to Ashenpaw he thought a moment on how to phrase this. “I want to make something bigger than the clans. Something that can help all of us. Haven’t you noticed how soft everyone has gone?” He mewed stepping past Ashenpaw flicking his tail for the younger cat to follow. “these cats do nothing at all. We need to strengthen everyone before we end up extinct. Even rouges are tougher than us.” He growled at the end to emphasize his point. Wonderful. This was going wonderful.

Old December 23rd, 2020, 07:38 PM
rararara

Quote:
Blackhaze smiled a bit. Finally some fun. Rakta chimes in for a moment, this time clear as day. Good, he’d felt really along in his head. He’s doing something for once. Great. That voice was new. He’d never heard it before. Returning to Ashenpaw he thought a moment on how to phrase this. “I want to make something bigger than the clans. Something that can help all of us. Haven’t you noticed how soft everyone has gone?” He mewed stepping past Ashenpaw flicking his tail for the younger cat to follow. “these cats do nothing at all. We need to strengthen everyone before we end up extinct. Even rouges are tougher than us.” He growled at the end to emphasize his point. Wonderful. This was going wonderful.
Ashenpaw, still just as suspicious as before, stalked along behind the ex-warrior, eyes trained on the tom at all times. The handsome brown apprentice couldn't help but hang onto the words of Blackhaze, and he found himself agreeing with everything mentioned. Clicking his tongue, he briefly wondered how to respond. Of course, it didn't take much effort to imagine what his response would be, "Yknow, I agree. But what the hell are we supposed to do about that? Start training a bunch of cats here or something?" he remarked, rolling his eyes. The last statement was more of a joke than a suggestion, but he didn't really know how brilliant some of his joke ideas could really be.

-->TH profile<--
Old December 25th, 2020, 07:25 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Ashenpaw, still just as suspicious as before, stalked along behind the ex-warrior, eyes trained on the tom at all times. The handsome brown apprentice couldn't help but hang onto the words of Blackhaze, and he found himself agreeing with everything mentioned. Clicking his tongue, he briefly wondered how to respond. Of course, it didn't take much effort to imagine what his response would be, "Yknow, I agree. But what the hell are we supposed to do about that? Start training a bunch of cats here or something?" he remarked, rolling his eyes. The last statement was more of a joke than a suggestion, but he didn't really know how brilliant some of his joke ideas could really be.
Blackhaze chuckled and shook his head. “That’s exactly what we’ll do. We’ll train them in the night and restore the clan cat ways. He mewed smiling back at Ashenpaw. This would be fun.

Old December 31st, 2020, 06:46 PM
rararara

Quote:
Blackhaze chuckled and shook his head. “That’s exactly what we’ll do. We’ll train them in the night and restore the clan cat ways. He mewed smiling back at Ashenpaw. This would be fun.
Wait, what? Was he being serious? Wow, was he a genius or what? Ashenpaws eyes eyes briefly widened in surprise before he relaxed again, his smirk growing. " I can keep and eye out for trustworthy cats. Well, I personally wouldn't put too much trust in any of them, but it just might be worth the risk" he mewed, already thinking about how to pull the act off.

-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; December 31st, 2020 at 06:47 PM.
Old December 31st, 2020, 10:09 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Wait, what? Was he being serious? Wow, was he a genius or what? Ashenpaws eyes eyes briefly widened in surprise before he relaxed again, his smirk growing. " I can keep and eye out for trustworthy cats. Well, I personally wouldn't put too much trust in any of them, but it just might be worth the risk" he mewed, already thinking about how to pull the act off.
Blackhaze laughed heartily at the thought of risk. Wasn’t much to risk, he was already dead. “Well, risk for you maybe. I’m already dead.” He mewed with a laugh. He already knew which cats to recruit. “We can start with some of my friends from Shadowclan. I can get them here, but I’ll need someone to help me organize everything...” He mused as he looked over at Ashenpaw suggestively.

Old January 2nd, 2021, 01:34 AM
rararara

Quote:
Blackhaze laughed heartily at the thought of risk. Wasn’t much to risk, he was already dead. “Well, risk for you maybe. I’m already dead.” He mewed with a laugh. He already knew which cats to recruit. “We can start with some of my friends from Shadowclan. I can get them here, but I’ll need someone to help me organize everything...” He mused as he looked over at Ashenpaw suggestively.
Ashenpaw rolled his eyes yet again, "yeah, yeah. Whatever" he drawled, licking a paw and dragging it over his ear. He was pretty disinterested in the whole plan until he heard an unspoken proposal. He could tell what Blackhaze meant purely by the time of his voice. A smirk slowly made its way into the apprentices face and he met the gaze of the former warrior. "I'm in"

-->TH profile<--
Old January 2nd, 2021, 09:49 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Ashenpaw rolled his eyes yet again, "yeah, yeah. Whatever" he drawled, licking a paw and dragging it over his ear. He was pretty disinterested in the whole plan until he heard an unspoken proposal. He could tell what Blackhaze meant purely by the time of his voice. A smirk slowly made its way into the apprentices face and he met the gaze of the former warrior. "I'm in"
Blackhaze grinned happily, “Good, then let’s get started.” He mewed. He knew just who to get next.