Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:18 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by elaif
Today 02:11 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:09 PM
cloudheart 'n berrypaw...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:07 PM

Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:11 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: The mad sickness ( wolf rp )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Deadmind eyes glowed a bit as he looks at him ... than quickly follows and him “ follow me now” he says coldly

Sliver laughs softly “ my father was mad. Killed him with ease. Mad don’t deserve mercy peace or anything! They’re broken. Let me fix that” she says growling dangerously
Sorrow turned around and tilted his head he bared his teeth but nodded he followed silently but quickly

Beast raised her eyebrow now she was curious what did she mean by ' let me fix that '? She looked at sliver her eyes now with curiosity
" what you mean fix? I'm ....broken....I was pathetic back the I still am now " she barked @Sasukewolf (madness)
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 23rd, 2017 at 11:22 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 09:01 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Sure thing!)

He eventually stops himself and begins to turn towards sage and begins to walk up to him. “ .... I have a question for you. It’s something that has been burning in my mind since....” he trails off a bit shaking a bit before speaking once more. “ .... What ... what broke you? “ he asks simply “ what made you mad yet.... you eat the flesh of prey... and those two are still alive ... which confuses me.... are you truly mad? Or just broken?”
Sage paused, looking at Naruto. His expression was less angry and more befuddled, attempting to figure out how he should react to the question. Rip him to shreds. Such a question is invasive and rude; you are a king, and need not answer the simple minded questions of worthless peasants! And yet... Telling him would help with closure, right? It shouldn't hurt to do so. I don't need to rip him to shreds yet; once I can tell my story to at least one wolf, I'll be a better king. My tale of woe and misery will spread and bring sympathy to my cause.

"I'm mad." Sage responded, gazing right into Naruto's eyes. "But Madness is different for each wolf. For some, their mind becomes so worn and decayed that they resort to... rustic behavior such as cannibalism. But for a king such as I..." He raised a paw to his chest, chuckling. "It becomes your friend, your companion through life. It came to me one night, after my pack had abandoned me; It promised life, and It promised strength. It allowed me to see that I could become a King! And so I did." Sage walked out of the cave, looking at the moon. "Once my Kingdom becomes large enough, and I have taken on a mate worthy enough to be at my side, and I have a group of ladies to bear my children, then I will finally be happy, respected, and..." His voice dropped to a mere whisper. "Needed." He coughed. "But, well, that's in the past and the future." He turned away from Naruto and padded off towards the hill.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 09:17 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

(I need to start myself off since 11 pages went by without me starting off XP)
Dusty walked along the open forest floor, not entirely sure where she was going to go, but knowing that she was exploring around and being brave by just travelling out here alone when sick wolves were around. It didn't bother her too much, but she needed a way to keep herself safe in case one attacked, because she was much younger than most of the mad wolves, which meant an easy victory for them. For now, though, she just wandered in a random direction, wondering who she'll meet, and hope that it was a wolf not mad, or maybe not entirely mad.
(Open)

Last edited by DragonChaos; November 23rd, 2017 at 09:17 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 09:44 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage paused, looking at Naruto. His expression was less angry and more befuddled, attempting to figure out how he should react to the question. Rip him to shreds. Such a question is invasive and rude; you are a king, and need not answer the simple minded questions of worthless peasants! And yet... Telling him would help with closure, right? It shouldn't hurt to do so. I don't need to rip him to shreds yet; once I can tell my story to at least one wolf, I'll be a better king. My tale of woe and misery will spread and bring sympathy to my cause.

"I'm mad." Sage responded, gazing right into Naruto's eyes. "But Madness is different for each wolf. For some, their mind becomes so worn and decayed that they resort to... rustic behavior such as cannibalism. But for a king such as I..." He raised a paw to his chest, chuckling. "It becomes your friend, your companion through life. It came to me one night, after my pack had abandoned me; It promised life, and It promised strength. It allowed me to see that I could become a King! And so I did." Sage walked out of the cave, looking at the moon. "Once my Kingdom becomes large enough, and I have taken on a mate worthy enough to be at my side, and I have a group of ladies to bear my children, then I will finally be happy, respected, and..." His voice dropped to a mere whisper. "Needed." He coughed. "But, well, that's in the past and the future." He turned away from Naruto and padded off towards the hill.
His eyes widened a bit as he looks at him. “ .... different.... “ he begins to look down than look at him. “ A king can’t rule on fear. You use fear and pain on these wolves. That’s not how a king rules. I should know.... I was once a king of a pack worthy of its name until I grow... cold to a lover of mine... I had my reasons... he became mad because of it and ... destroyed the kingdom I loved.... you’re no king . You’re a dictator with claws and teeth... but what do I know I’m the reason my kingdom is gone” He says almost coldly before shaking his head a bit “ forgive me I spoke out of line... “
Old November 23rd, 2017, 10:16 PM

Quote:
His eyes widened a bit as he looks at him. “ .... different.... “ he begins to look down than look at him. “ A king can’t rule on fear. You use fear and pain on these wolves. That’s not how a king rules. I should know.... I was once a king of a pack worthy of its name until I grow... cold to a lover of mine... I had my reasons... he became mad because of it and ... destroyed the kingdom I loved.... you’re no king . You’re a dictator with claws and teeth... but what do I know I’m the reason my kingdom is gone” He says almost coldly before shaking his head a bit “ forgive me I spoke out of line... “
Sage paused at the crest of the hill. Anger surged through his system, brought on by the Madness; but strangely enough, he didn't feel like acting on it in that moment. He turned to face Naruto, curiosity in his gaze. "You are a strange one." He commented, before continuing on his way.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:16 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage paused at the crest of the hill. Anger surged through his system, brought on by the Madness; but strangely enough, he didn't feel like acting on it in that moment. He turned to face Naruto, curiosity in his gaze. "You are a strange one." He commented, before continuing on his way.
He laughs softly “ no .... I’m simply broken...” he says with a sad smile as he begins to move away from him. Eventually laying on his side.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:26 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Sorrow turned around and tilted his head he bared his teeth but nodded he followed silently but quickly

Beast raised her eyebrow now she was curious what did she mean by ' let me fix that '? She looked at sliver her eyes now with curiosity
" what you mean fix? I'm ....broken....I was pathetic back the I still am now " she barked @Sasukewolf (madness)
@Sasukewolf (madness)
dead mind nods as he quickly walks “ how mad are you?” He asks calmly.

Sliver smile darkly “ .... either by killing you or mending that broken heart of yours whatever caused your madness you must forget and move on in order to be sane again “
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:33 PM

Q
Quote:
dead mind nods as he quickly walks “ how mad are you?” He asks calmly.

Sliver smile darkly “ .... either by killing you or mending that broken heart of yours whatever caused your madness you must forget and move on in order to be sane again “
Sorrow blinked in confusion but he thought it over he was obviously more calmer then most but just as dangerous if he wanted to be but he did show manners . He pawed the ground " I don't know...I am calmer then most but I do h-h-have my moments " he barked his ear twitched and he scratched it .

Beast narrowed her eyes but didn't attack maybe just maybe she could be normal again .....maybe . She rolled over into her paws and stood up she huffed and her ears pinned against her head
" maybe there is a chance in finding the man behind the beast..... I don't wish to be killed. " she barked and for once she sounded calm she sat down and stared at sliver @Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by Leucos; November 23rd, 2017 at 11:43 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:45 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Q

Sorrow blinked in confusion but he thought it over he was obviously more calmer then most but just as dangerous if he wanted to be but he did show manners . He pawed the ground " I don't know...I am calmer then most but I do h-h-have my moments " he barked his ear twitched and he scratched it .

Beast narrowed her eyes but didn't attack maybe just maybe she could be normal again .....maybe . She rolled over into her paws and stood up she huffed and her ears pinned against her head
" maybe there is a chance in finding the man behind the beast..... I don't wish to be killed. " she barked and for once she sounded calm she sat down and stared at sliver @Sasukewolf (madness)
Deadmind nods “ .... than may I have permission to set you free from madness?” He asks calmly

Sliver smiles “ ... I know that better than anybody I was once mad too” she says as she gets off her
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Deadmind nods “ .... than may I have permission to set you free from madness?” He asks calmly

Sliver smiles “ ... I know that better than anybody I was once mad too” she says as she gets off her
Sorrow was wide eyed now he can finally do what his father had said! Be free from darkness he already failed by giving to it. He whined and nodded
" please! I failed my father he once said that giving into once dark side never accomplished anything and I failed him by giving in to this....curse! But I warn you..... I do have my moments ..and they aren't pretty " he said

Beast raised her right eyebrow this wolf didn't seem mad or at least the type to be mad. She shook her head and bared her teeth her claws poked out she leapt back and took a deep breath
" SHUT UP YOU FOOL ! YOU HAD YOUR chance LONG ago !
Now let me take control for once your weak!....
...NO! Mom! Mom! I'm sorry! I SAAAAID SILENSE! IT'S MY TIME NOOW! " beast roared it sounded like two people were talking one was the good side it was trapped underneath the insanity that was talking . Beast was infected by this curse from her father being rude and cruel to her in turn she fell easy prey and she turns on her mother and killed her family . @Sasukewolf (madness)
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by Leucos; November 24th, 2017 at 12:06 AM.