Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:04 AM
._+-kit finder-+_.
by forest
Last post by Quacky
Today 08:00 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by forest
Today 07:52 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:22 AM

Old November 29th, 2020, 04:59 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Only Tears can Explain my Sorrow (Private)

(Eek edgy title, I have no titles in my brain sorry- @Exis )

Darkpaw's eyes slowly opened. Where was she? This place.. was weird. It was dark.. but it seemed so.. familiar. Odd. And there were no.. voices. No dark cats. Like.. when she had seen Icestar. Was she back there again? No.. this place was different. In some strange way. But it didn't feel like Icestar's home. The apprentice slowly got to her feet and surveyed her surroundings. This place made her.. curious. Where in the world was she?

Baby, my phone!

Old November 30th, 2020, 06:32 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Only Tears can Explain my Sorrow (Private)

Blackhaze trotted the path that was now his home. He hated it here, hated living this out of touch from everyone. He hated it so deeply but where else could he go? Where else? He sniffed the air, something was not right. He bounded in the direction of the strange smell and skidded to a stop. “Darkpaw are you out of your mind!?! What are you doing here?!” he scolded his former apprentice and sister.
@S t a r

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old November 30th, 2020, 08:13 PM
oh, how i love you..

Darkpaw heard a voice she hadn't heard in so long. But this wasn't real, was it? It was just a dream.. right? She turned and yet, there he was. Blackhaze. "B-Blackie..?" Where.. Was this Dark Forest? Was he really.. dead? Tears welled up in her eyes, spilling out almost immediately. "Y-You really are dead, huh?" She kind of laughed to herself. She had basically ignored him, but all that mattered was that the truth was finally revealed. Her brother was dead. The one that kept her going. Was gone. She heard a single voice. And it was her own. It screamed and sobbed in her head, wishing desperately that this was all fake. None of this was real. But it was. He was dead. And in Dark Forest. What had he even done to be here?! She'd probably never know.

( @Exis )

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; November 30th, 2020 at 08:28 PM.
Old December 1st, 2020, 06:33 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze saw the tears and hurried forward and wrapped basically his whole body around Darkpaw. “Hey, hey, it’s ok. It’s gonna be ok. I’ll be watching over you ok? I’ll be right here for you.” He used his paw to run the smaller cats back.
@S t a r

Old December 1st, 2020, 09:14 AM
oh, how i love you..

Darkpaw let out a choked sob and buried her nose in Blackhaze's shoulder. "Why.. How? W-Why are you here? In D-Dark Forest?" She was speaking in between sobs. Why did this have to happen? Who killed him?! Why.. Why was he here? She could barely cling to the questions racing through her head, the voice in her head was too loud. It was hard to think, hard to speak, hard to do anything..

( @Exis )

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; December 1st, 2020 at 09:16 AM.
Old December 1st, 2020, 03:55 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze sigh and sat down. This was... hard. “I.. I did bad things. Things I didn’t think were wrong but I guess were. Things we really don’t need to talk about.”
@S t a r (sorry it’s short.)

Old December 1st, 2020, 04:38 PM
oh, how i love you..

(It's fine! @Exis )

Darkpaw looked at the ground, "Y-You can't.. hide things from me and not even tell me when you're d-dead! I-I never even KNEW you did bad things.." She hiccuped after saying dead and what she had said brought her into another fit of sobbing. Why did this have to happen? Why? She got a hold of herself and sighed. "You.. were the o-only reason I was still a-alive. I waited. I waited for you. B-But you won't even tell me anything!" The she-cat was upset. Because Blackhaze had never told her anything. And he always made her wait. She waited moons to see him again. She'd never get to see his real face again..

Baby, my phone!

Old December 1st, 2020, 04:54 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze Bowes his head and sigh. “Darkpaw, I can’t ok. I can’t tell you. I can’t tell you because I don’t remember. I don’t know what I did ok. All I know is that I’m here now. Can you accept that?” This would be hard for her to understand of corse but maybe he could still help and guide her from beyond the grave.
@S t a r

Old December 1st, 2020, 05:00 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Blackhaze Bowes his head and sigh. “Darkpaw, I can’t ok. I can’t tell you. I can’t tell you because I don’t remember. I don’t know what I did ok. All I know is that I’m here now. Can you accept that?” This would be hard for her to understand of corse but maybe he could still help and guide her from beyond the grave.
@S t a r
Darkpaw grit her teeth, "Fine! Then let me tell you something, BROTHER. I've been SUFFERING. For moons. I-I've heard voices, that scream at me all the time. My head hurts all the time! And I swear to Starclan I'm being WATCHED. There, finally have the truth! I've only been pushing through all of this.. BECAUSE THEY'D HURT YOU IF I DIDN'T. That's what the voices always said. They said that they would KILL YOU if I told anybody. But they can't do that now, can they? Because you're DEAD." The she-cat panted a little, she'd never really yelled before. Or.. spoken that long. She didn't like it. Telling him everything felt.. weird. Though it did feel like a weight had been taken off her shoulders. She huffed and stared her brother in the eyes. "You still could've told me. When you were alive. I don't understand why you hid things from me.."

Baby, my phone!

Old December 2nd, 2020, 06:32 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star the Tree Topper View Post

Darkpaw grit her teeth, "Fine! Then let me tell you something, BROTHER. I've been SUFFERING. For moons. I-I've heard voices, that scream at me all the time. My head hurts all the time! And I swear to Starclan I'm being WATCHED. There, finally have the truth! I've only been pushing through all of this.. BECAUSE THEY'D HURT YOU IF I DIDN'T. That's what the voices always said. They said that they would KILL YOU if I told anybody. But they can't do that now, can they? Because you're DEAD." The she-cat panted a little, she'd never really yelled before. Or.. spoken that long. She didn't like it. Telling him everything felt.. weird. Though it did feel like a weight had been taken off her shoulders. She huffed and stared her brother in the eyes. "You still could've told me. When you were alive. I don't understand why you hid things from me.."
Blackhaze’s eyes widened, “You hear voices too?!” This was, this was bad. “Darkpaw, they are just voices. They can’t actually hurt you. They are real sure but, they are trapped inside your head. They can’t get out.” he mewed being sure to speak a bit louder and a bit more clear. This was going to be something she had to live with.

@S t a r