Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM

Old January 18th, 2020, 09:58 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: If you're a furry, click here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
i ThInK i NeEd To TaKe My TaIl To SlEeP
AltiGht TheN I'Ll jUst Sit herE And ConTEmplaTe my OwN MotIves, ThEN.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old January 18th, 2020, 10:14 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Hi so uhhhh im not actually a furry (im not in the community or anything) but i have an idea for a character and i kinda wanna rp him. So here he is lol

Name: Kuba

Appearance: He is a yellow tabby with light brown stripes. Idk how to really describe him? I mean, he's a cat. If I could draw I would draw him in the style Olia from Voltron is drawn in, but like. A cat. He has dark brown eyes, and there always seems to be a goofy grin on his face. He has stripes on his back, face, arms, and down his tail. He's tall and lanky.

Personality: He is very outgoing, very loud, and very annoying. He loves telling stupid jokes and playing pranks. He's very sneaky, which helps with his pranking. I'd say he's a flirt, but he sucks at it and his attempts never work. He likes to yell. Not at or about anything in particular, he just thinks it's fun to annoy others.

Other info: He's a sucker for sci-fi and sports -- particularly ice skating and volleyball. He pretty much lives in flannels and his vast collection of sci-fi-themed t-shirts.

Mention me: @Heartstruck

Last edited by Freesia; January 18th, 2020 at 10:15 PM.
Old January 18th, 2020, 10:17 PM
nothing but a comedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Hi so uhhhh im not actually a furry (im not in the community or anything) but i have an idea for a character and i kinda wanna rp him. So here he is lol

Name: Kuba

Appearance: He is a yellow tabby with light brown stripes. Idk how to really describe him? I mean, he's a cat. If I could draw I would draw him in the style Olia from Voltron is drawn in, but like. A cat. He has dark brown eyes, and there always seems to be a goofy grin on his face. He has stripes on his back, face, arms, and down his tail. He's tall and lanky.

Personality: He is very outgoing, very loud, and very annoying. He loves telling stupid jokes and playing pranks. He's very sneaky, which helps with his pranking. I'd say he's a flirt, but he sucks at it and his attempts never work. He likes to yell. Not at or about anything in particular, he just thinks it's fun to annoy others.

Other info: He's a sucker for sci-fi and sports -- particularly ice skating and volleyball. He pretty much lives in flannels and his vast collection of sci-fi-themed t-shirts.

Accepted! And welcome to the 'furry community.'

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old January 18th, 2020, 10:33 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartstruck View Post
Hey y'all! I've noticed that there has been a steak of people going; 'I'm a furry!' 'Me too!' Hey so am I!'

Due to this recurrence, I have decided to start a FURRY RP! Yes, you heard read me RIGHT, ladies and gentlemen!

So, another reason why I'm creating this is because A. There are almost NO non-adult friendly furry RP sites and -WheeZE- I ain't gonna lie about my age to get in like SO many others do and B. Every time I try out another RP site I end up abandoning it (Sorry, Origin and countless others!) because I get so busy on WCO. I was thinking that if I combine the two, then the problem will be solved AND C. All of my furry OCs are literally just blank slates and I want to develop them through roleplay. So, um, FIRE AWAY!

Characters I will be using:

Name: Whisper
Appearance: Well, I have the link to an image at the bottom, but I want to add some things. This character is of a species I created, and it's kind of like a wolf/ dragon/ bird thing. The arms have the bone structure of wings but no feathers. It basically has to reach over and grab stuff in between its arms, which would be so FRIGGIN' adorable in a fursuit (which I am saving up for!) The eyes are completely black almonds, and it has three dark purple ovals on each side of its mouth that are crystal-like and seal the mouth shut, preventing it from talking and instead only allowing it to make funny noises like the odd little fluffbutt it is. It's hard to see, but on their neck fluff and 'wings' there is a gradient from dark purple to white (bottom to top.)
Personality: Still gotta work this out...

Whisper

Name: Khorbis (Pronounced Core-bee)
Appearance: A blue and black dragon with fur, not scales, just to be clear. The colors look like he was painted with watercolor: they run together in a rain-like pattern. The wings are long and are attached to his shoulder blades. The wings are very batlike because the bone structure is that of a hand with claws on the end. the hands and feet also have claws.
Personality: Very full of himself. Khorbis thinks the world revolves around him and wants what he wants when he wants it. He is very analytical and likes to play his personality off as 'cool' when it's really not.

List of other peoples characters:
@Delta's Kubi
@Pepperkins' Luna
@Slushie's... Slushie

FORM (NOT OPTIONAL):
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other info (Such as relations and other details):

People who are probably interested: @Slushie @Casper @touka
Finally! I've been wanting to RP some of my characters for a while, but didn't know where to start! Here's my baby fluffer!
Name: Nori
Appearance: White, fluffy Persian with a pink collar and long, fluffy tail.
Personality: A complete pushover, loves making others smile, and loves food even more!
Other info: Loves sushi. Give her sushi and now you are her best friend.
Old January 18th, 2020, 10:36 PM
nothing but a comedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudsky View Post
Finally! I've been wanting to RP some of my characters for a while, but didn't know where to start! Here's my baby fluffer!
Name: Nori
Appearance: White, fluffy Persian with a pink collar and long, fluffy tail.
Personality: A complete pushover, loves making others smile, and loves food even more!
Other info: Loves sushi. Give her sushi and now you are her best friend.
Aww, accepted! Also, JSYK, don't quote something quite so long next time.

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; January 18th, 2020 at 10:36 PM.
Old January 18th, 2020, 11:41 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: If you're a furry, read this!

Quote:
Accepted!

BoY THat Was SUspIcIOUslY fAst, SlusHie...
Aww, I've no idea what ya mean c;
Old January 18th, 2020, 11:58 PM
nothing but a comedy

@Delta @Pepperkins @Slushie @Cloudsky

So far we have accumulated a grand total of six lovely characters! I'll keep signups open through the whole roleplay, but right now I think we can begin making a starter or even a whole plot. Perhaps our characters could live on the same street/ apartment complex and bump into each other or something? IDK.

Well, what are you waiting for? Start typing up suggestions!

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; January 18th, 2020 at 11:59 PM.
Old January 19th, 2020, 03:56 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

So far we have accumulated a grand total of six lovely characters! I'll keep signups open through the whole roleplay, but right now I think we can begin making a starter or even a whole plot. Perhaps our characters could live on the same street/ apartment complex and bump into each other or something? IDK.

Usually most of my roleplays with Slushie end up with some form or other of magic, lmao. Perhaps we could include something similar to that, with a main villain to take down?
Old January 19th, 2020, 10:50 AM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:

Hey, here's an idea! Since Kuba is a prankster, and Slushie will fight those that hurt their friends, this is what will happen. One of Kuba's pranks will go wrong, causing the friend to get hurt. Once this happens, Slushie will call him over to fight. We can figure out how the fight goes during the RP, but I have a feeling this will be great character development for both characters.
Old January 19th, 2020, 04:46 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:

Since Kuba was originally an OC from a show about space and aliens and robots and stuff, I say sci-fi space stuff.