Last post by ramen
Today 01:57 AM

Old August 28th, 2017, 07:34 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie View Post
AmberLeaf lashed her tail crossly "The Bird got away!!" she hissed in anger. She turned towards the tom "I'm Fine!" she snapped looking down upset that she had lost the bird.
Mapleflame looked at the she-cat. Wait... she hadn't calmed down. "It's fine! I'll get some more for you," He purred. He smiled, flicking his tail.
Old August 28th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
lolololololol
~~~

Jaystorm gasped. Fight, or leave? Fight, or leave? Fight.. Or leave?
Without another thought the gray tabby's front paw slashed towards the rogue.
@Panic

Panic (no not you) gripped Morningblue's stomach as he saw his sister stike out at the wild rogue struggled beneath him. This rough was out of his mind with rage, but Jaystorm was as brave a warrior as ever and even while heavy with kits, he knew she'd never leave him to fight this rough alone. Not him, not her only brother. She was too overprotective. He had to be more protective. He had to end this fight. Now. The warrior bared his teeth and bit done on the exposed wound he'd left earlier, digging his fangs savagely into the rougues shoulder. "I told you to get out of our territory!" Morningblue growled through a mouthful of bleeding flesh and fur.
Old August 28th, 2017, 08:01 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@juniper

The stormy grey tom slunk forward, his belly low and his ears flattened, his frosty blue gaze was fixed on a rather plump looking mouse munching on a seed. The warrior flicked his tail and moved forward slowly, one paw at a time, determination evident on his face. He had been at if for a while, hunting, he was bored and there seemed to be no free mollies to flirt with, they all seemed to have mates, which of course angered the tom. In order to get his mind off of it and entertain himself he decided that hunting would be best. The elegant feline jumped on the mouse and snapped the animals neck, killing it instantly. Moonspirit grinned to himself and bento over to pick up the mouse, picking it up and digging a hole for the morsel before burying it and smirking to himself. He wouldn't lie, he was beautiful and fairly flirtatious, although he would never get in a serious relationship...with a female. Everytime the grey and black colored warrior thought about it he go at flustered, who could blame him? He flirted with females to hide the fact that he was homosexual, he hadn't even accept the fact that he loved watching male warriors hunt and train more than he liked listening to females giggle. Moonspirit pouted and sat himself down with a huff, his tail flicking back and fourth "To the grave." he vowed, his French/Spanish accent thick as he focused his attention to his black paws.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 28th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Bringer of Shock

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Mapleflame looked at the she-cat. Wait... she hadn't calmed down. "It's fine! I'll get some more for you," He purred. He smiled, flicking his tail.
AmberLeaf sighed letting her tail drop "Alright then" she said

In spite of all, cold as ice! In spite of all, hard as stone!
In spite of all, it would seem...
in spite of all, we're but a dream.
Hear our plea, you must! (You must!)
Please return our hearts to us!
Old August 29th, 2017, 05:40 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Sunpaw moved his paw around a little after Everpaw took the tendril off. He had a little scratch, but nothing too serious. He gingerly placed it on the ground, relieved when it didn't hurt, except for the slightly pain from his scratch. But that was small. He listened to her words, keeping quiet to have time to recompose himself. As she explained what she had done, his eyes narrowed slightly in thought. "Well Everpaw, I understand. We all need a test of loyalty occasionally." He meowed, laughing a little. "But just know, that even if it doesn't seem like it at times, I will always be loyal to you. If you need me, I will be there as soon as I can." He meowed, staring into her eyes, his blue hues wide, and his tone serious. He had to make sure that his words were implanted firmly in her head. She had to know that she was a priority over lost things in his life. She stood in the same level as his sister and parents. Which was saying a lot, considering Sunpaw loved his family dearly. His mother always told him there would be that one special cat whom he would hold above his family, but Sunpaw didn't really believe that. He couldn't see how one could love one cat so much. Like his mother and father loved each other.
Casting his gaze upwards, Sunpaw saw that it was about singing. He and Everpaw had been out for a while. "Well, we better head back to the camp. I still have some duties I need to finish up." Sunpaw laughed, winking at Everpaw. "But you know me, they'll probably end up as some game." Abd those words rang true.
[Sorry ‘bout the extreme lateness of this x.x]
The calico bent down to examine the small scratch on his paw before standing back up with a smile of satisfaction. It was nothing too serious, meaning that she had no reason to worry. It wasn’t like she ever cared when she got herself an injury, but not everyone was like her. By that, it didn’t mean she thought of everyone as weaker than her. She was simply tougher than everyone else. Maybe her strength had come with her from the day she was born, or maybe it was her hard working personality that drove her harder. Either way, she could be thankful for her skills.
"I’m glad to hear it,” Everpaw said, giving the golden tom a warm smile. The she-cat felt more assured than she had been before. Most would consider it rather mean for her to test the loyalty of her best friend, but the calico had her reasons. She wasn’t good with friends and she had to be careful of who she became friends with. The apprentice was just glad that the tom wasn’t offended by it. Otherwise, that might’ve affected their friendship badly. It was a risk, but one she had been willing to take.
As Sunpaw glanced towards the sky, the she-cat felt herself doing the same thing. The sun was now setting, casting an orange glaze across the sky. Everpaw nodded in agreement. "I think I better get some rest if I want to be ready for training tomorrow,” She remarked. The she-cat couldn’t help but let out a snort at his next words. Although she knew it was quite likely he meant he would start flirting with some poor she-cat, she couldn’t help but laugh at how easily distracted he could be. She on the other hand, wasn’t quite like her best friend. The calico apprentice refused to let herself be distracted easily. She had too much to be focusing on that she couldn’t afford to let her concentration wander off. It wasn’t just about the skill when she was completing a goal. She had to concentrate too, else she would struggle even more. It wasn’t always easy to concentrate, but the she-cat was getting better and better at blocking out noises each day. One day she would hopefully be able to block out the chatter of a cat when they were right next to her. Yes, perhaps she should add that to her goal list.
With a satisfied smile, she turned around and followed Sunpaw, heading off in the direction of the camp.
[We can leave it here ^^]

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old August 29th, 2017, 08:42 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
"I know to be quiet." Lifting his head to scent the air, he bounded off, following the scent of mouse.
@Chameleon
Old August 29th, 2017, 04:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Yewclaw snorted," Bein' noisy chases tres'passers off ya know."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 30th, 2017, 05:58 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Yewclaw snorted," Bein' noisy chases tres'passers off ya know."
Mosspaw's ears twitched, hearing the remark. Glad it's not Rosefern, he thought, thankful. He turned his pink nose to the right and continued following the scent.
Old August 30th, 2017, 11:19 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webpaw All The Way~ View Post
Webpaw nodded, padding up a little ways. "Alright, so what are the rules?" She meowed. The she-cat wanted to be fair and at least try to win, even if she has a low chance. She wasn't the best at hunting, but she wasn't good at fighting either. But she was at least a little determined to shower hunting skills to Wolfpaw.
Wolfpaw shrugged thinking, " Well no going into any other territory. No help, and that's all I got. " He said, Wolf barely hunted but he was at least okay and had enough skills to live on his own if he wish. His golden eyes should no emotions, not to mention the only think letting you know where his head and body is. It was only a faint outline of him, why need to see him?

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old August 30th, 2017, 11:26 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Wolfpaw shrugged thinking, " Well no going into any other territory. No help, and that's all I got. " He said, Wolf barely hunted but he was at least okay and had enough skills to live on his own if he wish. His golden eyes should no emotions, not to mention the only think letting you know where his head and body is. It was only a faint outline of him, why need to see him?
She nodded. 'Ok, just tell me when your ready to start." The she got into a sorta 'starting' position, ready to race a little bit towards a random section of the forest to try and hunt. However, she knew they will barely find anything due to Twolegs scaring off a lot of their prey.
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc