Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2017, 10:52 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottedheart View Post
He smiled. "I do love good hunt myself. The warm feeling that you're contributing to the clan." Flamepaw sighed. "It's amazing."
She smiled. "Just as long as you don't get hungry on the hunt!"
Old April 24th, 2017, 01:02 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Cola View Post

"ShadowClan," she replied, voice only a bit shaky. Her her eyes were glowing with interest and fascination. She wanted to ask a million questions, but she tried to keep herself under control. Attempting to make her voice normal, she asked,
"RiverClan? That must be why you're so muscular," she noted, a flick of her tail towards the tom's pelt.
Was that too soon? She fretted. At once she attempted to start up a different conversation.
"Do you like it in RiverClan? I mean- the swimming, the fish, all of that?" She tried to evade her last comment.
The tom nodded his mood had changed quickly knowing that if he was too worried it would show so now he beamed as she spoke, for a moment he felt a little flustered at Redfoot as she said something about his muscles he wasn't used to compliments from other cats so he simply chuckled nervously, "Heh- Y-Yeah! I mean fish does get a little boring and can kinda smell gross but you get used to it! Swimming is one of the best things to do good for cooling of when it gets too hot and when the water if frozen over in leafbare you can slide across it, its a lot of fun Sometimes i think the other clans are unlucky becau-" He stopped realising he was rambling, Lionspirit decided that it was best if he didn't ramble too much since he did quite often "A-Anyway! How about you? What's Shadowclan like?" his eyes were bright as he felt very happy about chatting with Redfoot about there clans because to be exact he didn't know too much about the other clans especially Shadowclan cats which as a kit he had only heard of them being very sneaky cats who tricked the other clans quite often
| WIP Character Site!|
Old April 24th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
The tom nodded his mood had changed quickly knowing that if he was too worried it would show so now he beamed as she spoke, for a moment he felt a little flustered at Redfoot as she said something about his muscles he wasn't used to compliments from other cats so he simply chuckled nervously, "Heh- Y-Yeah! I mean fish does get a little boring and can kinda smell gross but you get used to it! Swimming is one of the best things to do good for cooling of when it gets too hot and when the water if frozen over in leafbare you can slide across it, its a lot of fun Sometimes i think the other clans are unlucky becau-" He stopped realising he was rambling, Lionspirit decided that it was best if he didn't ramble too much since he did quite often "A-Anyway! How about you? What's Shadowclan like?" his eyes were bright as he felt very happy about chatting with Redfoot about there clans because to be exact he didn't know too much about the other clans especially Shadowclan cats which as a kit he had only heard of them being very sneaky cats who tricked the other clans quite often
Redfoot smiled as the tom rambled, and was a little disappointed when he didn't continue. When he asked yet another question to her, she struggled to find words, though being almost completely at ease. She pondered for a moment, trying to think of an answer.
What is so special about ShadowClan?
"The feel of the ground is nice. It's pleasantly soft, so our pads don't get rough at all. That's a pro. I mean, it's very... musky, I guess. Which I don't mind too much. Heh, I'm not really too sure how to explain it," she added nervously, "It's all I've ever really known, so I don't have much to... To compare it to," As she became more and more conscience of her uneasiness, her pelt became hot. "I mean, I like it there!" She attempted to put on a convincing smile. She sighed.
"This is actually the first Gathering I've been to in a while," She admitted.
"The best you can do when life gives you a difficult time is to stand up proudly. In every game I've ever played, more enemies meant you were going the right direction. After all, life is just a game. What you might not realize is:

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown
Old April 24th, 2017, 07:17 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post
( KESTRELBERRY / SHC )

Paws drumming against the earth, his toes curled into the cool, dry ground as he weaved his way through the crowd. Kestrelberry's dull hues scanned the area, eyes looking down momentarily as he hopped onto one of the stones clumsily, claws gripping as he grunted and barely managed to make it up onto the rock. "Dammit..." He exhaled under his breath, settling onto the stone and tucking a paw under his chest as the medicine cat's optics scanned the cats below him. God, this place stank of all of the Clans. ShadowClan scent was familiar to him, but mixing the smell with the three other clans made him only recoil and wrinkle his nose in disgust. Listening to the announcements with twitching ears, an eyebrow raised in interest. New medicine cat apprentice? I should probably speak with them, considering i'll be seeing them plenty at the Starcave. Arching his back in a stretch, he swiftly leap off the rock gracefully, weaving towards the corner where Cricketpaw was, as he settled a few tail-lengths away from the new apprentice.
A moment of silence, and Kestrelberry tipped his head towards her. "So, you're RiverClan's newest healer apprentice? I bet you'll do well Cricketpaw, if I heard correctly?"
@Lilly
(if its alright to rp aaa)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
(( ahh of course it is! c: i'm stealing that font btdubs i love it o.o ))

Hearing her name spoken by an unfamiliar voice, Cricketpaw turned her head, letting her blue gaze rest on the cat who had approached her. His scent smelled distinct and unfamiliar, entangled with pine needles and herbs. She put two and two together in her mind and realized that this must be ShadowClan's medicine cat. Geckoleaf had only just ran through the names quickly prior to the Gathering, and the young bengal racked her brain for this tom's name. "That's me," she responded, offering a shy smile towards the older cat. Her eyes lit up as the name came to her, and she scooted her body in a position where she was more so facing the tom, but still turned towards the Seastones and half listening to the other announcements being made. "You're ShadowClan's medicine cat, right? Kestrelberry?" she inquired, hoping she'd gotten the distinction right. He certainly didn't have an airy, breezy scent about him like most WindClan cats, and his fur wasn't thick with woodland scent like a ThunderClanners, so Cricketpaw assumed her chances were good.

At his praise, heat rose to her cheeks once more and she gave a shrug, looking down as her paw drew circles in the dirt before her. "I certainly hope so. I kind of have high expectations with my dad being leader and all," she mewed shyly, glancing up and over Kestrelberry's shoulder at Russetstar, who now stood behind the other leaders as they spoke. Tearing her gaze from her father's familiar face to Kestrelberry's new one, she blinked, seeing this as her chance to get to know the other medicine cats. "How long have you been ShadowClan's medicine cat?" she asked, going full forward with the assumption that he was, in fact, a member of ShadowClan. From the stories she heard, she had expected their medicine cat to be cold and harsh, but from what the young she-cat could tell, this tom was quite the opposite. He seemed warm and friendly. Yeah, it seemed like one might be able to upset him if pushed enough, but Cricketpaw got a good feeling from him just at first glance.
(Am I allowed to intrude?)

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old April 24th, 2017, 07:44 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
(Am I allowed to intrude?)
(( I don't see why not! c: Cricket needs to get to know everyone! c: @Ashley/Kestrel ))

Last edited by spade; April 24th, 2017 at 07:44 PM.
Old April 24th, 2017, 07:52 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Post Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Silentshade shifted her paws nervously, her first gathering as a Riverclan warrior, she didn't want to mess up and make Russetstar mad at her! beside her her best friend Brackenheart nudged her shoulder in a comforting gesture. " you'll do fine!" He whispered, his green eyes shining. " What if I don't? Russetstar will hate me! Oh no! What if he exiles me! No clan would take me and I would have to live the rest of my sorrowful days as a LONER!" She wailed mournfully. Brackenheart laughed in a good humored way. " Now Silentshade, I'm sure it wouldn't come to that! the worse that could happen is that he makes you collect mouse bile,or..." Brackenheart looked around and then leaned in close. " Make you EAT it!" Silentshade hit his shoulder with a white paw, blushing furiously. " He wouldn't do THAT! you have bees in your brain!" Brackenheart chuckled, " You know Silentshade, sometimes I know what to think of you and other times I think your mind is as random and as playful as a kit's, that's why I love having you as a friend, you keep me on my paws!" Silentshade laughed, then gasped as Brackenheart planted a lick on her cheek. " And that's also why I want to be Your mate." He whispered in her ear.
( I'm quoting myself to continue what I have going)
"I'm sorry Brackenheart, you're by far, the nicest tom around but I'm sorry; I'm in love with someone else," she sighed at the hurt expression on his face. "oh, okay; that's fine! we can still be friends!" and he looked away, and Silentshade was sure he was trying not to cry.....
Old April 24th, 2017, 09:09 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
She smiled. "Just as long as you don't get hungry on the hunt!"
Flamepaw turned back to Amberpaw and laughed. "Very true!"

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 25th, 2017, 02:30 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Cola View Post

Redfoot smiled as the tom rambled, and was a little disappointed when he didn't continue. When he asked yet another question to her, she struggled to find words, though being almost completely at ease. She pondered for a moment, trying to think of an answer.
What is so special about ShadowClan?
"The feel of the ground is nice. It's pleasantly soft, so our pads don't get rough at all. That's a pro. I mean, it's very... musky, I guess. Which I don't mind too much. Heh, I'm not really too sure how to explain it," she added nervously, "It's all I've ever really known, so I don't have much to... To compare it to," As she became more and more conscience of her uneasiness, her pelt became hot. "I mean, I like it there!" She attempted to put on a convincing smile. She sighed.
"This is actually the first Gathering I've been to in a while," She admitted.
Lionspirit hang on every word generally he wouldn't listen fully to cats, but he felt respect towards Redfoot he wanted to be kind towards her it was strange the dark part of his mind came up with many thing but he simply pushed those things away and continued to listen as she finished his smile faltered
How long had it been since she was at a gathering?
Did I make her uncomfortable by talking to her?
Was the reason she didn't come here because she didn't want to talk to anyone?
He gave himself a gentle shake looking down at Redfoot with a comforting smile as much as he could at least the tom felt awkwardness in the atmosphere so he decided to lighten the mood "Hey, you know i was wondering...Cod we be friends?" he smirked at her wondering if she got the joke of course he did it about fish he knew many other jokes but decided on that one since it was simple referring to a type of fish, chuckling nervously he then said "Get it?", Lionspirit gazed at the pretty she cat taking in her features again then stared into her eyes waiting patiently for a response.
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; April 25th, 2017 at 02:31 AM.
Old April 25th, 2017, 07:56 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottedheart View Post
Flamepaw turned back to Amberpaw and laughed. "Very true!"
"Patrols would be better in that sense," she mewed. "You're not obligated to bring back food!"
Old April 25th, 2017, 11:23 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Ratpaw folded his ears to the side in worry. He was deeply worried about his friend, he wondered what was going on that caused Tawnypaw so upset. "Alright... Don't claw my eyes out for this." He said in a joking tone. He nuzzled the side of his friends cheek carefully. All he wanted to do was comfort his friend, Tawnypa was the only cat who he could really talk to. "Well, just let me know when you're ready to talk."
Tawnypaw saw the worry in Ratpaw's eyes and waved her tail.
The sadness didn't leave her eyes, but an idea came to her. She didn't pull away from him this time, and she forced herself not to flinch. “I'll tell you when we're not surrounded by other cats.” she said, then her voice dropped to a whisper. “Okay. It's about who I spoke with in my dream.” she added quietly, her eyes like golden amber moons, her voice full of longing. For the first time in many moons, she'd spoken with her mother, but she wasn't entirely sure what to think yet. She flicked her ears, staring at her paws. “This is more boring than I'd ever thought possible.” she added, trying to brighten the conversation.