Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM

Old September 29th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Cloudy

Timberlight was surprised to hear Burnetsky admit her lack of friends and free time. His green gaze glistened with sympathy, but a cheerful smile re-brightened his features. “I’m sorry to hear that, but I’m always available if you just want to hang out or something.” The brownish warrior was honest with his words, hoping she’d take his offer seriously. “It’s a shame you don't have many friends, but sometimes that’s okay. Having a lot of friends can be overwhelming and it’s harder to determine who are the real ones.” His gaze wandered back onto the trail ahead of them. “I’d definitely rather have a few really good friends than a thousand so-called ones.” As Timberlight rambled on again, he failed to notice the fallen branch ahead of them. His head met the ground in no time as he tripped, bum in the air and limbs flailing clumsily. His fur puffed out embarrassingly and he desperately squirmed back onto his feet. “Whoops.” He laughed, face lightening with amusement in himself. “Haha, trees...they drop branches sometimes. Gotta look out for those.” Timberlight did not know what to say in recovery, but when he finally resituated himself back on his paws, he tried to continue their walk. “Oh, my life, yes-” Regathering his thoughts, Timberlight smiled back at Burnetsky, hoping she hasn't changed her mind about the walk after his clumsy accident. “Well, honestly, it’s been getting a little boring lately. I do the same thing a lot, and while I love serving my Clan, it’d be nice to have something spice it up, ya know?” He focused harder on the path ahead of them, hoping another log won't appear to trip him. “I’ve only recently started these walks to try and change things up a bit. Perhaps one day I’ll run into something interesting, or even meet someone interesting.” He looked back at Burnetsky and purred. “How has your life been going?” He hoped that she didn't think he wasn't paying attention to her, honestly he was just a terrible multi-tasker. So far he really liked her - she had this cute habit of repeating some words. It was a quality that made her unique, and he was always drawn more to the quirks of other cats., so it did not bother him at all. It had a sing-songy tone to it, too, so overall she was very pleasant to listen to. He wished she would open up more towards him.

Last edited by Doom; September 29th, 2018 at 04:31 PM.
Old September 29th, 2018, 05:34 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
needlecry was just pissed off. there was alot fueling her anger at the moment but all these wars seemed to be the main part of it. a gathering battle here, a drive out there, yet thunderclan remained neutral. it was kind of boring and needle was just itching to do something. not in a malicious way, but she felt like hey were sitting on the sidelines of things and just waiting around like it was nothing - and passionstar hadnt done ANYTHING with their clan yet, not even giving updates or news. it was boring, honestly. so to blow off some steam she decided shed take it out on prey. to focus in on something and hunt, catch, and get some energy out. she kneaded her claws in the dirt, feeling the cool texture under her paws as she walked, crunching leaves under her weight as she was planning to go to her favorite hunting spot. well, she could hunt near riverclans..old territory now that they were driven out. it was a sad thought, but it was survival of the fittest, right? her ears perked when she thought she heard paw steps for a moment, but then the forest went silent. was someone out here? she huffed, being able to see her breath in the chill afternoon and holding her tail up high in confidence, "someone there?" she called out. all she could here was the creaks of the leaves under her and the birds chirping, and some slight wind.

Blueberrytuft was in the moment, her dainty paws kneading the soggy dirt and her small thin tail brushing up against the grass behind her. Just ahead a black squirrel was busily sifting through the tall grass near the base of a bare beech tree, she could almost taste the warm flesh on her tongue and the satisfying plume of black fur under her paws. feeling the cool brush of wind rub her fur the wrong way followed by a breath of silence, All was still for a moment until the faintest voice sounded from just off to the side and the teeny black squirrel spun and darted up the dead tree, blueberrytuft frowned and stood back up perking her ears up in the direction of the voice. It sounded oddly familiar.

‘ ‘ hello? ‘ ‘ she replied softly feeling the blood in her ears pound. How could you be so scared when it’s likely someone you already know? She let her fur lay flat again and she pushed her way through the dewy grass poking her head through the thicket. At first nothing jumped right out at her until she spotted a slender black cat blending into the evenings shadows followed by the all too familiar scent of needlecry. A puff of relief sent a cloud through her nostrils and she stood back up ‘ ‘ needlecry? is that you? ‘ ‘ she pressed golden eyes widening as she pushed her way through the thicket, a browning leaf landing on her nose only to be flicked off.

@Checkmate

Palethunder was lounging in the shade of a beech tree, golden fur whisking in the cool wind that rustled the leaves above his head. Of course he had been sent to hunt, thunderclan cats where weak from the battle and they needed to eat. Needed was debatelable term. The golden tom settled further into the bend of the tree, squinting his eyes against the leaf-fall sunlight that harshly breached the brittle branches of slowly dying trees. The tom let out an unamused grunt as a leaf fluttered down and brushed by his ear.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; September 30th, 2018 at 10:02 PM.
Old September 30th, 2018, 10:42 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

Padding around in the territory was certainly relaxing. Stumbling across a sleeping tom? Not so much. Creamfrost's tail twitched with irritation. How dare he not be doing something productive with his time? Then again, after getting a small bit closer, the she-cat could tell who it was. She had seen Sparrowstream have a difficult time with his old clan and his new one, but she knew he had proven himself loyal to Thunderclan multiple times over. The tom probably deserved the rest, but she' never let him have that satisfaction. Not while the clans were so close to war it could have broken out while they were out of the clearing.

She padded up quietly, yet not stealthily. She was always quiet. One had to be in this day and age. "Sparrowstream, what do you think you're doing?" she asked in an aggressive tone. She didn't mean to be mean. It was just how she was when dealing with lazy cats. She stood there in front of his face, her tail flicking irritably.

Confusion was the first emotion that flooded through the brown tabby. He’d heard the she-cat wall up, opening his eyes as she did. He hadn’t expected to see any other cat so far from the trails, especially alone. He opened his mouth for a moment, trying to scent if there was a hunting patrol around. All of the scents were stale besides hers and his own, and that of a mouse that had definitely passed through earlier.
But now, he was sitting there, confusion clouding his gaze. What was Creamfrost angry with him? He hadn’t done anything wrong towards her.. Have I? He didn’t know the she-cat very well, he’d seen her around plenty, and knew her to be as hardworking as he was. So he wondered what he’d done to make her so angry.
And that was the moment that he actually registered her words. He’d just been focusing on her tone, but now realized her words had formed a question. A question that he needed to answer. “Oh um.. I-I...” He stood up quickly, bringing his head out of close contact from Creamfrost’s. He honestly wasn’t sure what he had been doing. It definitely wasn’t something useful though. “I honestly don’t know.” He finally sighed, focusing his green eyes on the forest floor beneath him. Never had he felt so ashamed. Well, probably, but he couldn’t think of any other times at the moment.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 1st, 2018, 03:27 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Blueberrytuft was in the moment, her dainty paws kneading the soggy dirt and her small thin tail brushing up against the grass behind her. Just ahead a black squirrel was busily sifting through the tall grass near the base of a bare beech tree, she could almost taste the warm flesh on her tongue and the satisfying plume of black fur under her paws. feeling the cool brush of wind rub her fur the wrong way followed by a breath of silence, All was still for a moment until the faintest voice sounded from just off to the side and the teeny black squirrel spun and darted up the dead tree, blueberrytuft frowned and stood back up perking her ears up in the direction of the voice. It sounded oddly familiar.

‘ ‘ hello? ‘ ‘ she replied softly feeling the blood in her ears pound. How could you be so scared when it’s likely someone you already know? She let her fur lay flat again and she pushed her way through the dewy grass poking her head through the thicket. At first nothing jumped right out at her until she spotted a slender black cat blending into the evenings shadows followed by the all too familiar scent of needlecry. A puff of relief sent a cloud through her nostrils and she stood back up ‘ ‘ needlecry? is that you? ‘ ‘ she pressed golden eyes widening as she pushed her way through the thicket, a browning leaf landing on her nose only to be flicked off.

@Checkmate

Palethunder was lounging in the shade of a beech tree, golden fur whisking in the cool wind that rustled the leaves above his head. Of course he had been sent to hunt, thunderclan cats where weak from the battle and they needed to eat. Needed was debatelable term. The golden tom settled further into the bend of the tree, squinting his eyes against the leaf-fall sunlight that harshly breached the brittle branches of slowly dying trees. The tom let out an unamused grunt as a leaf fluttered down and brushed by his ear.

a fluffy cream she cat padded through the territory with a mouse in her mouth,her blue eyes seeming to have a fake shine to them which covered up their usual lifeless look . I hope Ambercloud is ok...I hope she didn't fight... the feline aka ambercloud was her crush , although they only met once and she was positive that the she cat didn't return the feelings back or even knew about her feelings ... ,Dawnlight still kept her in mind till this day. She was extra worried about her right now since a war had just ended and she may be wounded , dawnlight herself didn't fight , she has her own ...personal war with the rivals . She tried to push that out of her mind for now and sighed although she stopped when she saw a tom just laying there . It kinda ticked her off . Dawnlight walked up to the tom and set her mouse down now narrowing her eyes at him " you know being lazy catches no prey " she meowed half sternly " you do know that other clanmates need food right now right? " she asked with a tilt of her head.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 2nd, 2018, 10:10 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
@Hexict

Timber was running a bit late on meeting up with OrchidPatch for awhile. She has been in the territory since she couldn’t find herself to go back to her owner. Though the bad thing was is that she didn’t remember the Terrian at all and she had been getting lost multiple of times almost everytime she would find herself lost and she didn’t want to back track. Stopping for a moment she decided to consider the place she was at and it almost seemed, familiar. The fallen log and the bushes left now mistake as she looked a lot more closely at it. All of a sudfen it was snow and she could hear little laughters. Turning around she thought it was some lit out in the woods but instead it was just her. For a moment she was confused until she saw Orchidkit pop up from the snow. They where playing, and throwing paw fulls of snow. The only thing that went on in her mind is how adorable they where, Orchidpatch was still a lot bigger than her which made her laugh a bit. Soon enough her memory faded away and she looked down at the green grass bellow her small paws.

It only clicked in her mind that she still have to meet up with Orchidpatch so she turned into a different random direction. With her small paws softly thudding against the ground she was starting to think that she was really lost. Well that was until her body suddenly collided with another which made her weight tip both of them over with a slightly loud thud. Quickly lifting her head her eyes came in contact with Orchidpatch. “OrchidPatch!”, she yelled. A smile formed on her lips as she nuzzled her face into the toms fur. “Sorry I’m late I got lost for a bit, but I’m happy that I found you.”
(soooo sorry for late reply! lot of school work :c)

A large tortoiseshell continued to wait, growing more uncertain rather than impatient. He wanted to wait for his friend as long as it took but if it took too much longer than he'd have to return to the camp in order to avoid suspicion. And maybe she wasn't going to show? That was something that the tom was trying to avoid thinking about. He wanted to desperately to see her again. These were the times that he enjoyed the most. After being reunited with Timber he had slowly become more conscious of the fact that he cares more about seeing her than he cares about spending time with the clan. At first he hadn't understood how Timber could live outside of the clans, but it seeming more and more clear to him as their visits continue.

"You're here!" Orchidpatch couldn't hide the excitement and relief from his voice as the tabby made her way into the small clearing. "Don't worry about it, the trees all look alike anyway," he laughed off her apology, simply happy that she was able to make it. He froze as she nuzzled his fur. The tom couldn't help but blush from having his best friend so close. He was honestly surprised that she made him blush, since he never did when they were younger. This feeling was different he had towards her than he could remember having. When did I start feeling this way? The tough tom never blushed, even during the times when he would meaninglessly flirt with other mollies. But he tried to shrug it off as simply because they were best friends.

Clearing his throat, the warrior tried to hide his blushing and continue on. "I brought you something," his large paw pushed a squirrel towards the small molly. "I caught it just for you," the purr in his tone showed that he was proud of the catch. The season was getting colder and prey was slowly getting scarcer. But there'd always be enough for him to share with Timber.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old October 2nd, 2018, 05:47 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyNight View Post
@Cloudy

Timberlight was surprised to hear Burnetsky admit her lack of friends and free time. His green gaze glistened with sympathy, but a cheerful smile re-brightened his features. “I’m sorry to hear that, but I’m always available if you just want to hang out or something.” The brownish warrior was honest with his words, hoping she’d take his offer seriously. “It’s a shame you don't have many friends, but sometimes that’s okay. Having a lot of friends can be overwhelming and it’s harder to determine who are the real ones.” His gaze wandered back onto the trail ahead of them. “I’d definitely rather have a few really good friends than a thousand so-called ones.” As Timberlight rambled on again, he failed to notice the fallen branch ahead of them. His head met the ground in no time as he tripped, bum in the air and limbs flailing clumsily. His fur puffed out embarrassingly and he desperately squirmed back onto his feet. “Whoops.” He laughed, face lightening with amusement in himself. “Haha, trees...they drop branches sometimes. Gotta look out for those.” Timberlight did not know what to say in recovery, but when he finally resituated himself back on his paws, he tried to continue their walk. “Oh, my life, yes-” Regathering his thoughts, Timberlight smiled back at Burnetsky, hoping she hasn't changed her mind about the walk after his clumsy accident. “Well, honestly, it’s been getting a little boring lately. I do the same thing a lot, and while I love serving my Clan, it’d be nice to have something spice it up, ya know?” He focused harder on the path ahead of them, hoping another log won't appear to trip him. “I’ve only recently started these walks to try and change things up a bit. Perhaps one day I’ll run into something interesting, or even meet someone interesting.” He looked back at Burnetsky and purred. “How has your life been going?” He hoped that she didn't think he wasn't paying attention to her, honestly he was just a terrible multi-tasker. So far he really liked her - she had this cute habit of repeating some words. It was a quality that made her unique, and he was always drawn more to the quirks of other cats., so it did not bother him at all. It had a sing-songy tone to it, too, so overall she was very pleasant to listen to. He wished she would open up more towards him.
Burentsky smiled at the tom's insight. Ever since she was young, she craved for the affection of many friends, which she had seen happen with many other cats. Of course, with her introverted ways, she had never been able to fulfill her wants of getting close to many, and with Timberlight's wonderful intuition, she now understood that perhaps it was a ridiculous want. Better to have a few good ones, than have lots of fake ones. She thought to herself, paraphrasing Timberlight's words. As a branch littered the ground in front of them, Burnetsky deftly leaped over it, her tail swishing delicately. A small giggle came from her maw, and floated in the air as her companion struggled with the obstacle. It was a beautiful, genuine smile and laugh. "Are- are you okay," she asked, stifling a giggle as she nudged him to his paws, flicking her tail across his ear playfully. And at his last remark, the she-cat burst out, falling to the multi-colored forest in a heap of giggling fluff. After a moment she straightened herself, embarrassment fringing her being. It was atypical for the she-cat to have such and outburst, let alone talk to someone. She glanced at her opposite, afraid that he would say something. "They, they may also come out and bite you, those, those branches." Why are you so stupid, why are you so stupid? She repeated in her head, quite sure that Timberlight would not find her remark humorous. The she-cat decided almost in an instant, that she shouldn't have said that, let alone anything to the handsome tom. Her face looked as though she had been hit in the gut, screwed up in guilt. But she suddenly brightened in confusion at the tom's upfront flirting. Being in the background, she had never really been noticed in that sense, but now she was flustered by his words. "Uh-uh," Burnetsky stuttered, trying to grasp at something to say in reply. "I mean, life is, life is well, life. Nothing really exciting I suppose."
Old October 2nd, 2018, 06:16 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

@Delta

Shineheart padded through the territory still salty about Tallmarsh being chosen for the medicine cat. Knowing her she’s going to brag and brag she is SO vain He thought as he padded along but he stopped in his tracks scenting there was a cat near him “Who’s there!?” The 65 moon old meowed cautiously

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old October 2nd, 2018, 06:31 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@Cloudy

Timberlight was relieved at how gently concerned she was about his fall. He nodded to her in reassurance, fur still heated with embarrassment from his clumsiness. She had a pretty laugh, just as soothing to listen to as her own voice. “You have a good laugh.” Timberlight complemented, purring. It was surprising to him - hearing Burnetsky crack a joke. The warrior laughed along clearly, truthfully amused by her clever reply. “Yeah, those branches can be tricky. I believe on nipped at my tail once - scared the ever living daylights outta me!” He joked back, chuckling lightheartedly. It was nice how well she was getting along with him, he did not expect her to crack jokes this early into the walk. He figured he’d have to make at least a hundred more before she got comfortable enough to play along. Smiling at her, Timberlight gladly kept the conversation going. “I guess that makes two of us?” He referred to the fact that they both had such “meh” lives at the moment. “Perhaps you’d like to try exploring with me? Oh it's a ton of fun, you'd love the rush it gives you! I found this lovely oak tree the other day, it grew higher than the birds fly, I upright climbed it to the tippity top!” Timberlight pointed his nose to the sky, pretending to be how high up he was. His spirit shined cleary in those pale green orbs, reflecting the adrenaline rush he was feeling in that moment. “Oh, it was wonderful...you could see on for acres and acres.” The chestnut-colored warrior shifted his gaze onto Burnetsky, studying her pretty face. “Have you ever climbed a tree?” He looked genuinely interested to know. Climbing trees was a favorite of his, he almost considered it a sport because it did take some skill. “If not then you totally should. It’s healthy for the soul, I reckon. Fresher air up in the sky, too. Actually, I know the perfect tree we could climb nearby if you're interested?” The tom finally held his breath so that the pretty she-cat could have another chance to respond.
Old October 2nd, 2018, 10:10 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
@Delta

Shineheart padded through the territory still salty about Tallmarsh being chosen for the medicine cat. Knowing her she’s going to brag and brag she is SO vain He thought as he padded along but he stopped in his tracks scenting there was a cat near him “Who’s there!?” The 65 moon old meowed cautiously
Tallmarsh slipped into view. The dark gray tabby had been on a nice, calm hunting trip when she heard a familiar voice shouting at her. "You didn't recognize my scent? Is your nose getting old, Shineheart?" she asked, her voice laced with sarcasm. She could tell that he was grumpy, but she wasn't sure what about. "Do we have a case of the grumps?"

Last edited by Freesia; October 2nd, 2018 at 10:10 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2018, 10:19 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh slipped into view. The dark gray tabby had been on a nice, calm hunting trip when she heard a familiar voice shouting at her. "You didn't recognize my scent? Is your nose getting old, Shineheart?" she asked, her voice laced with sarcasm. She could tell that he was grumpy, but she wasn't sure what about. "Do we have a case of the grumps?"
“Ugh what do you want?!” He meowed grumpily “Are you here to brag?” He asked narrowing his

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo