Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM

Old November 22nd, 2017, 05:18 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: The mad sickness ( wolf rp )

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymoon View Post

blood yelps as freak bit her haunches she gets off of fallen and says nothing as she walks to freak and wispers to him " i will do your father a favor so you dont cause any more troble " and falls unconsioes as fallen hit her with a very strong hit to the back of the head with a branch "i am going to try to help her want to help i know where we can take her that she will be less likly to atack us " he said when he droped the branch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"I'm not leaving you to die!" She snapped,but took a step back.If she ran,she could go back to her pack and forget this ever happened,but if she left him to die,his pack would surley hunt her down after finding she had a part to play in this,and then there would only be more dead wolves that she could have saved.She hesitated,unsure wether she should listen or help.
Storm nodded. "Where?" He asked breathlessly, Slightly guilty feeling from the blood on her leg, but more determined to keep his family safe. He could only imagine losing his brother to the Madness... He helped Fallen, trying to be more careful with the older wolf's sister. He looked up at Cloud. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "I'm sorry that you had to be here."
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind
Old November 22nd, 2017, 05:25 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnpaw View Post
Storm nodded. "Where?" He asked breathlessly, Slightly guilty feeling from the blood on her leg, but more determined to keep his family safe. He could only imagine losing his brother to the Madness... He helped Fallen, trying to be more careful with the older wolf's sister. He looked up at Cloud. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "I'm sorry that you had to be here."
" it's fine.I'm the one who agreed to it.And I decided that if you want some of your packages to come to my camp then they can." She said,helping the two of them carry Blood.'An alpha is not supposed to get scared when a wolf attacks,especially when it's in their territory.I know for sure that eclipse wouldn't have.' she thought,but focassed on helping them carry blood.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 22nd, 2017, 05:37 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:
" it's fine.I'm the one who agreed to it.And I decided that if you want some of your packages to come to my camp then they can." She said,helping the two of them carry Blood.'An alpha is not supposed to get scared when a wolf attacks,especially when it's in their territory.I know for sure that eclipse wouldn't have.' she thought,but focassed on helping them carry blood.
He dipped his head, "Thank you." He said quietly, "I will find a way to repay you." He started scheming on how he could get Russet and Burn to safety, he had to stay though. "Don't worry, if my plan works, they'll only have to stay with you for a while. This wont be permanent." Unless... He shook his pelt and rolled his shoulders, shaking away any doubt.
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
Old November 22nd, 2017, 05:47 PM

Quote:
He dipped his head, "Thank you." He said quietly, "I will find a way to repay you." He started scheming on how he could get Russet and Burn to safety, he had to stay though. "Don't worry, if my plan works, they'll only have to stay with you for a while. This wont be permanent." Unless... He shook his pelt and rolled his shoulders, shaking away any doubt.
"They can stay as long as they want.You can stay to if you need to.And there's no need to repay me." She said.And if he doesn't ever come back,I'll overthrow his alpha myself,that way they can still have their pack back. she thought,but then scolded herself in her mind again.He will come back.From what he says,he has a good plan,so I shouldn't worry so much.

Old November 22nd, 2017, 06:00 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:
"They can stay as long as they want.You can stay to if you need to.And there's no need to repay me." She said.And if he doesn't ever come back,I'll overthrow his alpha myself,that way they can still have their pack back. she thought,but then scolded herself in her mind again.He will come back.From what he says,he has a good plan,so I shouldn't worry so much.
Storm wagged his tail lightly, something he did when he was thinking, not necessarily happy. "I'm not sure that tonight is the best night to run... My father is mad, but he'd understand that something was up if blood goes missing and we do the same night. He'd track us down and slaughter everyone he could until he was taken down himself." He closed his eyes, remembering his first month of life. He had another brother named Forest back then... Then Fear went crazy, and Russet tried to escape with a wolf she was very fond of that she called Grey. Fear had followed them, and the two males fought viciously, but Storm's father ended up tearing Grey's throat out before mangling poor Forest and dragging the rest of them back by force...
Old November 22nd, 2017, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Storm wagged his tail lightly, something he did when he was thinking, not necessarily happy. "I'm not sure that tonight is the best night to run... My father is mad, but he'd understand that something was up if blood goes missing and we do the same night. He'd track us down and slaughter everyone he could until he was taken down himself." He closed his eyes, remembering his first month of life. He had another brother named Forest back then... Then Fear went crazy, and Russet tried to escape with a wolf she was very fond of that she called Grey. Fear had followed them, and the two males fought viciously, but Storm's father ended up tearing Grey's throat out before mangling poor Forest and dragging the rest of them back by force...
"Your probably right about that.You don't need to send me a warning there coming though.Just send them into the territory and tell them to head rest and they should find a large camp with stone dens." She said.

Old November 22nd, 2017, 06:08 PM
have hope for sinarin

Quote:
"Your probably right about that.You don't need to send me a warning there coming though.Just send them into the territory and tell them to head rest and they should find a large camp with stone dens." She said.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
fallen looks over at the other wolfs " what are your names i know my sister called you" he said looking at storm "freak but that must not be you real name " he asked as he walked towards a weird hole in the ground
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon
Old November 22nd, 2017, 06:15 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke ears pick up as he suddenly stops smelling the air. .... his eyes glowed a bit when he catches a pups scent not too far from him. He looks at the direction he smells it towards and begins to walk slowly almost carefully eventually he was looking down at the pup. Breathing but been though hell by the scratches and messy fur. He flicked his ear and speaks in a dark husky voice. “ Hello child ” He says simply
Mint was slowly alerted by someone standing above her, by the simple steps to the ground and finally a cool melodic voice. Mint blinked open an eye and looked sideways at the newcomer, she half expected death to come swiftly. And hoenstly at the age of four moons was prepared to die right then. But he didn't lean down to take her life instead called upon her softly. With a lick of her jaws the pup shuffled and sat up. Looking straight into his eyes. She saw madness. Just like her mother who slaughtered her brothers and sisters. Just like her leader who took his own life. She blinked. "Your one of them" she commented softly. Not caring to run away

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 22nd, 2017, 06:16 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymoon View Post

fallen looks over at the other wolfs " what are your names i know my sister called you" he said looking at storm "freak but that must not be you real name " he asked as he walked towards a weird hole in the ground
"I was called Storm." He sighed sadly. "You?"
Old November 22nd, 2017, 06:39 PM
have hope for sinarin

Quote:
"I was called Storm." He sighed sadly. "You?"
nice to meet you storm im fallen me and what did she name herself.. oh yea blood had another brother his name was sun he was the weekest and so he was her first prey now im the last she used to be moon she changed her name when i ran away i guess " he sighed " well down here this is were we grew up" he said noding towards the weird hole " i always lead her here when i find her and its seems to calm her a bit " he said sadly
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon