Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
an answer [?]
by taillow
Last post by Mica
Today 07:23 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Zei
Today 07:17 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Zei
Today 07:13 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 07:11 AM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 07:08 AM

Old September 4th, 2017, 05:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Murder in WinkClan

Just bumping this.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 5th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Helpful Bump!~

Character Site

Old September 5th, 2017, 04:46 PM

Round 3
Role List Update #3
Sixth post.

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || @Darky

Deputy
Petal || ♀ || @Role

Med cat
Fawnstep || ♀ || @Black Cat

Med apprentice
Applepaw || ♂ || @Mousy

Elders
Ferngaze || ♀ || @Chameleon KILLED

Warriors
Frostfoot || ♀ || @Royal KILLED
Morningblue || ♂ || @Charmer
Lightwing || ♂ || @Shadomaru
Whisperbreeze || ♀ || @Flameleaf
Flameclaw || ♀ || @Webpaw All The Way~
Kingfisherswoop || ♂ || @mompaws
Lucifer/Lostface || ♂ || @Sasukewolf (madness) EXILED
Forestleap || ♀ || @blue jellie

Apprentices
Thorn || ♂ || @Aura EXILED

Queens
---

Kits
---

A rustle sounded in the bushes, a quiet sound that Petal normally wouldn't have picked up on; however, the deputy was alert, aware that a fox was around. She knew she was upwind of whatever was in the bushes, a dangerous place to be; the scent of fox on Thorn's body clouded her senses, and she was unaware that it was not a fox before her, but rather a cat. A cold breeze rustled through Petal's fur as she got closer to the lake, just a few tail lengths from the camp entrance. Her pale paws slipped on the stones beneath her, and she crashed headfirst into the rocks; above her, a feline stood, shockingly familiar. Before Petal could speak their name, however, the feline pressed their paw into Petal's throat and smiled thinly.
"Time for you to join Thorn."
Petal let out a gurgle as the cat pinning her down sank their claws into her throat, ripping them down to her stomach. They smiled cruelly down at her, eyes gleaming with malice.
"This time, they won't find your body."
The words echoed in Petal's mind, filling her with dread; they wouldn't find her body. Would they assume her dead, or that she had run off? A splash sounded, and Petal could feel her body hit the water, before another body hit hers. Thorn's dead body was weighing her down, unintentionally dragging her down into the lake. Already weak from the blood loss, Petal struggled as much as she could before accepting her fate and releasing her final breath.
Old September 5th, 2017, 04:48 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Round 3
Role List Update #3
Sixth post.

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || @Darky

Deputy
Petal || ♀ || @Role

Med cat

Med apprentice
Applepaw || ♂ || @Mousy

Elders

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---

A rustle sounded in the bushes, a quiet sound that Petal normally wouldn't have picked up on; however, the deputy was alert, aware that a fox was around. She knew she was upwind of whatever was in the bushes, a dangerous place to be; the scent of fox on Thorn's body clouded her senses, and she was unaware that it was not a fox before her, but rather a cat. A cold breeze rustled through Petal's fur as she got closer to the lake, just a few tail lengths from the camp entrance. Her pale paws slipped on the stones beneath her, and she crashed headfirst into the rocks; above her, a feline stood, shockingly familiar. Before Petal could speak their name, however, the feline pressed their paw into Petal's throat and smiled thinly.
Petal let out a gurgle as the cat pinning her down sank their claws into her throat, ripping them down to her stomach. They smiled cruelly down at her, eyes gleaming with malice.
The words echoed in Petal's mind, filling her with dread; they wouldn't find her body. Would they assume her dead, or that she had run off? A splash sounded, and Petal could feel her body hit the water, before another body hit hers. Thorn's dead body was weighing her down, unintentionally dragging her down into the lake. Already weak from the blood loss, Petal struggled as much as she could before accepting her fate and releasing her final breath.
NOOOOOO! Aslo morningblue is dep!
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Last edited by Darky; September 5th, 2017 at 04:48 PM.
Old September 5th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Round 3
Role List Update #3
Sixth post.

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || @Darky

Deputy
Petal || ♀ || @Role

Med cat

Med apprentice
Applepaw || ♂ || @Mousy

Elders

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---

GG murderer, GG XD
Old September 5th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Wow

Character Site

Old September 5th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Morningblue padded out of camp, thinking that a hunt might help him get his mind off things. His nerves were frazzled, but he kept alert as he scented the air, uncomfortable as he realized that he could be the hunted as well as the hunter today. He parted his jaws and caught the acrid tang of a scent that made his fur stand on end. Fox! It seemed that just because a murderer stalked his clanmates didn't mean Starclan would give the other predators of the woods the day off. He crept silently toward the source of the smell. It grew stronger as he crept down the slope and through the woods until he was near the edge of the territory. Finally, he reached the spot where the scent was the strongest, and saw with a grim shock that there was blood on the ground. A cat had been killed here, and based on the clumps of fur, that cat had been Thorn. But there was no body to be seen. When the tom looked closer, he saw that the leaves had been disturbed, like the body had been dragged. A fox may drag off its prey if it didn't feel safe eating where it was, he reasoned. If I follow the scent trail, I may be able to recover some part of him for the vigil. We owe him that much... Morningblue had no doubt that Thorn had not been the killer. The apprentice was exactly that, an apprentice, not a trained warrior. How could he have overpowered two warriors? All while battered and scratched like he was. With that, Morningblue began the grim task of tracking the body, expecting to find no more than a bloody pelt, and a few broken bones. As Morningblue followed the trail, his nose to the earth and his senses alert for any sign of that fox. But as he continued to track the scent, he noticed something strange. There wasn't just one scent on this trail. There were two. Both of them smelled like Winkclan cats. Panic began to mount as he continued on and the trail lead him to the edge of the lake and stopped at the water. Now there was no denying that something about this was off. A fox wouldn't drag its kill to the water, it would go back to its den. And whatever had dragged this cat's body to the edge had dumped it into the actual water. Morningblue plunged in, shuddering at the cold as he felt along the bottom of the lake. His foot hit something that moved, and with a grimace, he hooked in the claws of his front foot and began to walk backwards. When the water was shallow enough, he dipped his head in a grabbed the object with his teeth. It was heavy, and he strained as he continued to walk backward until at last he laid the object on the ground. It was Thorn! His throat had been ripped out. As Morningblue stood and looked at the body in shock a sound interrupted his thoughts, an air bubble, then a flash of fur bobbed to the surface and sank again. The tom dove back in without a second thought, and dragged out a second cat. "Oh Starclan, no... Petal." The deputy's throat had been ripped open by what was unmistakably cat claws. He knew now that this was the work of the killer, and that the killer couldn't be Lucifer since Lucifer would have eaten the bodies. For once, Morningblue wasn't angry. He was sad. His life was falling apart around him. His clan was dying. And he was powerless to stop it. "I'll take you home, now," he said to Petal, knowing that the deputy couldn't hear him. "I'm sorry," he said as he took a mouthful of her scruff in his teeth, "I'm so sorry I couldn't keep you safe." The warrior looked toward Thorn as he began to drag Petal's body back to camp. "I'll come back for you. This is the last time you two will be apart... I promise."

Last edited by Charmer; September 5th, 2017 at 05:23 PM.
Old September 5th, 2017, 05:28 PM
An indecisive rat

That is gruesome, even for me

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old September 5th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post

NOOOOOO! Aslo morningblue is dep!
On any other day, this would have made his day. My poor bab.

Old September 5th, 2017, 05:44 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue padded out of camp, thinking that a hunt might help him get his mind off things. His nerves were frazzled, but he kept alert as he scented the air, uncomfortable as he realized that he could be the hunted as well as the hunter today. He parted his jaws and caught the acrid tang of a scent that made his fur stand on end. Fox! It seemed that just because a murderer stalked his clanmates didn't mean Starclan would give the other predators of the woods the day off. He crept silently toward the source of the smell. It grew stronger as he crept down the slope and through the woods until he was near the edge of the territory. Finally, he reached the spot where the scent was the strongest, and saw with a grim shock that there was blood on the ground. A cat had been killed here, and based on the clumps of fur, that cat had been Thorn. But there was no body to be seen. When the tom looked closer, he saw that the leaves had been disturbed, like the body had been dragged. A fox may drag off its prey if it didn't feel safe eating where it was, he reasoned. If I follow the scent trail, I may be able to recover some part of him for the vigil. We owe him that much... Morningblue had no doubt that Thorn had not been the killer. The apprentice was exactly that, an apprentice, not a trained warrior. How could he have overpowered two warriors? All while battered and scratched like he was. With that, Morningblue began the grim task of tracking the body, expecting to find no more than a bloody pelt, and a few broken bones. As Morningblue followed the trail, his nose to the earth and his senses alert for any sign of that fox. But as he continued to track the scent, he noticed something strange. There wasn't just one scent on this trail. There were two. Both of them smelled like Winkclan cats. Panic began to mount as he continued on and the trail lead him to the edge of the lake and stopped at the water. Now there was no denying that something about this was off. A fox wouldn't drag its kill to the water, it would go back to its den. And whatever had dragged this cat's body to the edge had dumped it into the actual water. Morningblue plunged in, shuddering at the cold as he felt along the bottom of the lake. His foot hit something that moved, and with a grimace, he hooked in the claws of his front foot and began to walk backwards. When the water was shallow enough, he dipped his head in a grabbed the object with his teeth. It was heavy, and he strained as he continued to walk backward until at last he laid the object on the ground. It was Thorn! His throat had been ripped out. As Morningblue stood and looked at the body in shock a sound interrupted his thoughts, an air bubble, then a flash of fur bobbed to the surface and sank again. The tom dove back in without a second thought, and dragged out a second cat. "Oh Starclan, no... Petal." The deputy's throat had been ripped open by what was unmistakably cat claws. He knew now that this was the work of the killer, and that the killer couldn't be Lucifer since Lucifer would have eaten the bodies. For once, Morningblue wasn't angry. He was sad. His life was falling apart around him. His clan was dying. And he was powerless to stop it. "I'll take you home, now," he said to Petal, knowing that the deputy couldn't hear him. "I'm sorry," he said as he took a mouthful of her scruff in his teeth, "I'm so sorry I couldn't keep you safe." The warrior looked toward Thorn as he began to drag Petal's body back to camp. "I'll come back for you. This is the last time you two will be apart... I promise."
Graystar sat in her den with tears coming down. Her friend, her deputy. Dead. She was there for petal now she couldn't. The ones she loved most dead. But she knew petal was happy in starclan with her kits and thorn. She just wished she got an goodbye. Slowly her tears came down as she wished she died instead. She put her head down in sadness. She had an job to do.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer