Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old May 25th, 2023, 12:50 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

WindClan WindClan Leader's Den

In the trunk of the maple tree, several tail lengths above the ground, is a natural tree hollow. The hollow is large enough to fit a small family. Inside the den is a smooth floor and walls with a mossy nest at one side. The leader's overlooks a majority of the camp and is directly above the medicine den.

Last edited by Ian; May 26th, 2023 at 09:30 AM.
Old June 1st, 2023, 11:15 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck; large burn mark on left hindleg, left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @Moonraven

The starry-eyed tom quietly entered into the den, mismatched hues flickering about. It was a change of scenery, and a bit of an .. effort to get up to. Having to scramble up with his injured hindlegs and frontpaws that had a mind of his own, Cowtuft didn't know how to feel about it. He missed their home, but he supposed this was it? At the very least, the medicine cat had a particular goal in mind.

"Mrrp?" He mewed out, floppy ears perking up. Cowtuft had tried to get a chance to talk to Twilightstar throughout the chaos but not once had he gotten to. Which means it was time for a chit-chat because oh, boy, were there many things.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old June 3rd, 2023, 05:09 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck; large burn mark on left hindleg, left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @Moonraven

The starry-eyed tom quietly entered into the den, mismatched hues flickering about. It was a change of scenery, and a bit of an .. effort to get up to. Having to scramble up with his injured hindlegs and frontpaws that had a mind of his own, Cowtuft didn't know how to feel about it. He missed their home, but he supposed this was it? At the very least, the medicine cat had a particular goal in mind.

"Mrrp?" He mewed out, floppy ears perking up. Cowtuft had tried to get a chance to talk to Twilightstar throughout the chaos but not once had he gotten to. Which means it was time for a chit-chat because oh, boy, were there many things.

She really really disliked her den. She knows that she picked it out and everything, but that didn't mean she liked it. Twilightstar hadn't liked her the old leader's den either. Having your own den was so isolating and in Twilightstar's case, a little terrifying. The leader hadn't even bothered cleaning it out yet or setting up new moss, she was mostly just laying on the cold, hardwood flooring and resting her chin on her paws.

Her fur remained bristled, and her entire body stiff. She wasn't sleeping, she was unsure if she'd ever be able to sleep in this den. She wasn't used to it, she couldn't believe she was thinking this, but she missed her old den. She wants to go back home. Twilightstar sighed loudly, blinking away tears that would never fall from her single eye. She'd adjust, it'd just take time. Look at her reverting to a kit at the slightest uncomforted.

The sudden shape entering the den and the sound of claws scratching against bark frightened the poor molly. She sprung up startled, all four paws leaving the ground, and naturally banged her head against the top of the wood ceiling. She landed back on her paws, back arched and fur standing, but her head was bowed. Twilightstar plopped herself down to rub what was most likely going to be a lump in between her ears. A tear leaked down her eye from the raw pain of hitting her head like that. She shook it off, gritting her teeth for a heartbeat, regaining her bearings.

The den, as big and spacious as it was, was not made for jumping in. "Cowtuft, you startled me."She meows, tone level despite her frazzled state. "I was going to come visit you, you didn't need to climb up here with your leg." She'd prefer he didn't actually. The leader winces, dropping her right forepaw to the ground after she accidentally probes the lump forming on her head. That was going to be stuck there for a few days. "Are you okay?"Twilightstar asked concerningly, green eye peering at the tom's leg.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 6th, 2023, 01:24 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |

Goodness. This was certainly... different. How the rowdy squirrels of ThunderClan actively enjoyed climbing trees like some chittering morsels she would never understand. But she had her reasons to climb today. It had been about a quarter moon since they had finally settled down in their home, and with how busy the former queen had been keeping herself, she hadn't had a chance to look into the leader. Now, Dapplebreeze was not foolish. She had been there when the leader had been struck down. Dying amidst the turmoil of everything that was happening... surely that must have taken a toil on the poor oriental's mind?

Finally reaching the opening Twilightstar made her home in, the patched molly shook herself, attempting to lower fur that was bristling with the discomfort of the climb. Making the mistake of looking below, Dapplebreeze felt her vision swim for a moment before shuddering, turning her gaze back towards the inside of the den. It seemed that even at her age, the warrior had plenty left to learn. They weren't even... all that far up the ground, really. It was more... the feeling of falling, the lack of solid, sturdy ground beneath her feet that had her at such unease.

"Darling, how you deal with this new den is nothing short of a marvel," the warrior spoke in a mildly amused voice before remembering herself. Whether she was here to check upon her or not, the fact remained that this was her leader! More politeness was required in her words. In an attempt to fix her overfamiliarity, the tan and cream molly dipped her head in a respectufl greeting. "My apologies. I did not mean to intrude if you were busy."

-

@Moonraven [Twilightstar]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 7th, 2023, 11:26 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck; left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @Moonraven

Ohh, goodness holy moly curse him twice and place a hat on him he was having regrets. A small whimper escaped from the medicine cat, turning to look at his limp hindleg with a look of pure betrayal. It was beginning to throb and ache, but unlike regular wounds - the burns were not seeming to begin to bleed through. It still brought tears his round hues.

Cowtuft's attention shifted over to his beloved leader who was currently nursing a bit of a bump on her head. He offered an apologetic smile, dipping his head in a proper greeting. "I did.. not mean to scare you.. Are you alright..?" He gestured, tilting his head to the side. It was.. weird, attempting to communicate when he had to ever so often glance down to make sure his paws were listening. Eyebrows furrowing close together, "V..visit me? Why? Are you hurt?" And now he was getting a bit worried, because what reason did Twilightstar have to see him? Cowtuft was getting off-focus.

"Oh! Yes - Yes I am, .." there was a beat of silence. "Shaken.. up? But, my leg will heal. There's .. is, a lot. Actually? Uhm.." He tapped his uninjured hindleg against the ground, trying to figure out what thing to explain first. So many. Heckin' Things. "Firstly .. there - was a, uhm.. Smallwing is no longer with us.. She r..resides with.. Starclan.."

"After she .. went into labor, we could not all make it to the river. Batglare took Gingerheart's kits and primarily, she helped.. her with her first kit.. but after, the fire started to approach and .. I made a decision to enter into an abandoned badger's den.. and Smallwing had her second kit, " Sadness started to seep into Cowtuft's expressions, as his gestures became slower; more thoughtful. "Unfortunately .. the den.. it was not stable. Mothpaw came right before the full collapse and.. I did my best.. to hold up the entrance.. but after everyone escaped - I.. My leg was stuck under the rumble.. and with the flames approaching.. Mothpaw and Gingerheart did their best to help me - and.. they did!" He took in a deep breath. The blood-curling scream echoing throughout his ears.

"... Mothpaw was.. very brave.. but as a result, he currently has the worse burns and.. wounds overall.. and is confined to my den.. I - I have hope, they will make a full recovery.. ..I am not sure I would be here.. if they did not show such resolve, " Cowtuft confessed. "Throughout all the chaos, the flames were still.. approaching and Smallwing... who had been suffering.. complications.. used her body to shield her kits from the flames.. her death was honorable, and her kits are safe.."

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old June 9th, 2023, 05:54 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Cloverpaw •
scarred cream-and-white molly with disabled hind leg and blind right eye; aqua blue eyes and folded dark brown ears with a darker rim along the edges

Wow, she was definitely not used to this. Cloverpaw hastily climbed her way up towards the den, using the sheer force of her front legs to get herself inside the den within the first place. A few grunts escaped her maw from the fact that she had no subtle use in her hind leg, as it just lazily swayed itself along her side while she struggled. Digging her claws into the bark, Cloverpaw pulled herself up and over as she managed to enter the den; muscles screaming from the sheer pressure they were forced upon. Her aqua gaze glanced around in the den, partaking much of what she could mainly see out of her only good eye. It wasn’t like she had much left of her vision to partake of her, but she could still try. Her paw-steps silently echoed in the den, the feeling of the smooth, cool surface beneath her paws feeling like a refresher after climbing her way up top.

“Twilightstar? You in here?” She called out, looking around from side to side to look for the WindClan leader. She wanted to speak with her about what they could possibly do for training and maybe even about her warrior name. A quick jab of guilt hit the molly right in the stomach from the thought. The thought about her remaining an apprentice with how old she was and how tremendously barbarous it was from her own actions of leaving the clan in the first place. She could still feel that throbbing guilt from leaving, and she wished she never did in the first place.

@Moonraven

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old June 9th, 2023, 06:51 PM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Lynxyowl
beige she-cat w/ green eyes
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Lynxyowl entered the den, making sure to keep quiet as to not disturb the leader.

“Uh, hello. Did you call my name?”

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Old June 11th, 2023, 10:09 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Dapplebreeze |

Goodness. This was certainly... different. How the rowdy squirrels of ThunderClan actively enjoyed climbing trees like some chittering morsels she would never understand. But she had her reasons to climb today. It had been about a quarter moon since they had finally settled down in their home, and with how busy the former queen had been keeping herself, she hadn't had a chance to look into the leader. Now, Dapplebreeze was not foolish. She had been there when the leader had been struck down. Dying amidst the turmoil of everything that was happening... surely that must have taken a toil on the poor oriental's mind?

Finally reaching the opening Twilightstar made her home in, the patched molly shook herself, attempting to lower fur that was bristling with the discomfort of the climb. Making the mistake of looking below, Dapplebreeze felt her vision swim for a moment before shuddering, turning her gaze back towards the inside of the den. It seemed that even at her age, the warrior had plenty left to learn. They weren't even... all that far up the ground, really. It was more... the feeling of falling, the lack of solid, sturdy ground beneath her feet that had her at such unease.

"Darling, how you deal with this new den is nothing short of a marvel," the warrior spoke in a mildly amused voice before remembering herself. Whether she was here to check upon her or not, the fact remained that this was her leader! More politeness was required in her words. In an attempt to fix her overfamiliarity, the tan and cream molly dipped her head in a respectufl greeting. "My apologies. I did not mean to intrude if you were busy."

-

@Moonraven [Twilightstar]

Okay, so it'd be rather hard or anyone to sneak up on her in her. The lilac-gray she-cat swung her only eye in the direction of the entrance as he obtained a new visitor. The leap from the ground to the hollow wasn't absurdly high, but to cats who have always had their paws placed firmly upon the ground, it was hard not to find the leader's den disorientating.

Twilightstar straightened her back and smiles softly at Dapplebreeze's comments on her den. The warrior wasn't wrong, Twilightstar wondered what she had been thinking when she had chosen it. It hadn't looked bad at first, and in truth, it was not a bad den in the slightest, it was unfamiliar and uncomforting, and high. "No need to apologize I would have sent you off if you were intruding," Twilightstar replied, sighing quietly before cocking her head. "Is there something I can do for you, Dapplebreeze?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck; left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @Moonraven

Ohh, goodness holy moly curse him twice and place a hat on him he was having regrets. A small whimper escaped from the medicine cat, turning to look at his limp hindleg with a look of pure betrayal. It was beginning to throb and ache, but unlike regular wounds - the burns were not seeming to begin to bleed through. It still brought tears his round hues.

Cowtuft's attention shifted over to his beloved leader who was currently nursing a bit of a bump on her head. He offered an apologetic smile, dipping his head in a proper greeting. "I did.. not mean to scare you.. Are you alright..?" He gestured, tilting his head to the side. It was.. weird, attempting to communicate when he had to ever so often glance down to make sure his paws were listening. Eyebrows furrowing close together, "V..visit me? Why? Are you hurt?" And now he was getting a bit worried, because what reason did Twilightstar have to see him? Cowtuft was getting off-focus.

"Oh! Yes - Yes I am, .." there was a beat of silence. "Shaken.. up? But, my leg will heal. There's .. is, a lot. Actually? Uhm.." He tapped his uninjured hindleg against the ground, trying to figure out what thing to explain first. So many. Heckin' Things. "Firstly .. there - was a, uhm.. Smallwing is no longer with us.. She r..resides with.. Starclan.."

"After she .. went into labor, we could not all make it to the river. Batglare took Gingerheart's kits and primarily, she helped.. her with her first kit.. but after, the fire started to approach and .. I made a decision to enter into an abandoned badger's den.. and Smallwing had her second kit, " Sadness started to seep into Cowtuft's expressions, as his gestures became slower; more thoughtful. "Unfortunately .. the den.. it was not stable. Mothpaw came right before the full collapse and.. I did my best.. to hold up the entrance.. but after everyone escaped - I.. My leg was stuck under the rumble.. and with the flames approaching.. Mothpaw and Gingerheart did their best to help me - and.. they did!" He took in a deep breath. The blood-curling scream echoing throughout his ears.

"... Mothpaw was.. very brave.. but as a result, he currently has the worse burns and.. wounds overall.. and is confined to my den.. I - I have hope, they will make a full recovery.. ..I am not sure I would be here.. if they did not show such resolve, " Cowtuft confessed. "Throughout all the chaos, the flames were still.. approaching and Smallwing... who had been suffering.. complications.. used her body to shield her kits from the flames.. her death was honorable, and her kits are safe.."

She found that moving her ear and a half resulted in a stinging sensation, she was going to have to mind that for the next few days. The expression Cowtuft had on his face made her worry deepen, he really shouldn't have jumped up here. She was going to have to make a rule about injured cats and leaping into her den. It would be safer for everyone if she just settled at the roots of the Galewood or even used Cowtuft's den when it came to visitors' nursing injuries.

"Yes, I'm alright just a bump."
She told him, making sure to keep an eye on his paws and facial expression. "No, no injuries, I just wanted to see how you, Lightningpaw, and others were faring." Besides the new scar that ripped across her entire side, stopping at a mass of scar tissue near her thigh, she was perfectly fine. She might have found it a little funny how she couldn't visit Cowtuft without an injury being involved, but it's not like she visited him much, to begin with, if it wasn't work-related. But it's not like the two visited each other often as it was, which was alright. It's not like not seeing each other daily was damaging their relationship. They lived busy lives.

After being reassured that he'd heal, Twilightstar felt a little bit of concern fade away. He'd probably have a limp with that leg for the rest of his days, but it could have been much worse. She recalled RiverClan's medicine cat having to step down from her rank after burning her paws. Cowtuft had devoted most of his life to being a medicine cat it was troubling to think about what would happen if he ever had to step down. She shook the thought from her mind as Cowtuft dove into more important topics.

"So that's what happened to you all." Twilightstar mewed somberly. "Smallwing will watch over her young in StarClan, but we'll have to make sure those kits know how much their mother loved them and raise them to grow into warriors Smallwing can be proud of." The kits would still have kin, and the clan to take care of them in her stead.

"Mothpaw, it sounds like they're ready for a warrior ceremony. It takes a lot of courage and devotion to one's clan if a cat is literally willing to step in between flames for them. Mothpaw has my gratitude, I believe the least we can do for them for risking their lives like that is honor them with a warrior ceremony. If they're recovered enough, I'll see about holding their ceremony at the next clan meeting." Twilightstar hoped Mothpaw made a full recovery, but even if they didn't they deserved their warrior name.

"Sadly, I haven't seen Gingerheart since making our way to the new camp. I am not certain what happened to her or where she went, but her kits will be taken care of by the rest of the queens." So many orphans, perhaps it might be a good idea for Twilightstar to start looking for some forever queens. Originally she hadn't liked the idea of warriors remaining in the nursery indefinitely, but the more she thought about the kits that could use loving parental figures the more she felt having some forever queens would help every kit in the long run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ares View Post
• Cloverpaw •
scarred cream-and-white molly with disabled hind leg and blind right eye; aqua blue eyes and folded dark brown ears with a darker rim along the edges

Wow, she was definitely not used to this. Cloverpaw hastily climbed her way up towards the den, using the sheer force of her front legs to get herself inside the den within the first place. A few grunts escaped her maw from the fact that she had no subtle use in her hind leg, as it just lazily swayed itself along her side while she struggled. Digging her claws into the bark, Cloverpaw pulled herself up and over as she managed to enter the den; muscles screaming from the sheer pressure they were forced upon. Her aqua gaze glanced around in the den, partaking much of what she could mainly see out of her only good eye. It wasn’t like she had much left of her vision to partake of her, but she could still try. Her paw-steps silently echoed in the den, the feeling of the smooth, cool surface beneath her paws feeling like a refresher after climbing her way up top.

“Twilightstar? You in here?” She called out, looking around from side to side to look for the WindClan leader. She wanted to speak with her about what they could possibly do for training and maybe even about her warrior name. A quick jab of guilt hit the molly right in the stomach from the thought. The thought about her remaining an apprentice with how old she was and how tremendously barbarous it was from her own actions of leaving the clan in the first place. She could still feel that throbbing guilt from leaving, and she wished she never did in the first place.

@Moonraven

Dear StarClan she was going to have to make a rule about cats injured or lame cats climbing into her den. Really, these cats were going to give her a heart attack worry about them. The leader, still not used to her den, promptly rose as soon as she heard a cat trying to enter it. She sat further in the back of the den, constantly worrying about falling out of the opening if she laid too close to it. Cloverpaw's face entered her line of vision as her single green eye glowed in the dimly lit den.

"Honestly, why must you all climb up here, I can sit at the roots if called out." Twilightstar huffed concerningly as she moved closer to Cloverpaw and glanced at her lame leg. She didn't look like she was in much pain so nothing was pulled, and she didn't smell fresh blood, thank starclan. She was totally making a rule about cats with less than four legs, or recovering injuries not being allowed to enter her den. Just call her out for Starclan's sake! "I'm assuming you're here to speak about your training." The leader said. She didn't need an answer.

She had promised to speak to Cloverpaw about her training as soon as things quieted down in the clan, now was a good time. "Since you're older, I'm going to offer you your full warrior name, however, you'll serve the clan as a warrior in training among the apprentices since you don't have all the necessary training done to serve as a full warrior of WindClan. You'll be treated as an apprentice with a full name, you'll earn the privileges and respect of a full warrior once you finish your training with a mentor." Twilightstar meowed, waiting to see what Cloverpaw thought about it or if she had any questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningInTheHeather View Post
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Lynxyowl
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Lynxyowl entered the den, making sure to keep quiet as to not disturb the leader.

“Uh, hello. Did you call my name?”

Twilightstar's full ear flickered as Lynyowl's voice bounced around the spacious den. "Yes, although I was hoping Beastpaw would be accompanying you." Twilightstar frowned wondering where her son was at. The molly had seen him along with a glimpse of the rest of her kits during the events.

Although, it seemed that she had once again lost her newest adopted son. It hurt her heart tremendously when her kits kept vanishing. Unfortunately, she couldn't allow herself the luxurious to go search for them. The Clan came first. She prayed Badgerfoot would make his way home to her.

"I want to know how Beastpaw's training is going. He's reached the age where it's unacceptable for cats to still be in training." Dreamlight and Leechscar became warriors moons ago, and Badgerfoot as well. Beastpaw was the only one still trailing behind them. It troubled her both as a leader and a mother.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; June 11th, 2023 at 10:10 PM.
Old June 12th, 2023, 08:41 AM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Lynxyowl
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

[ @Moonraven ]

Lynxyowl tilted her head.

“Oh, well, before the whole fire and everything, he didn’t come to me at all. I think during the meeting where you assigned the apprentices, I did call his name, but he just,” she tried to look for the right wording, “disappeared.”

“To be honest, I don’t think we have had any training session at all.”

Weird butterflies flew around Lynxyowl stomach. Would this get her exiled? Would she have to serve a moon confined to camp? Or- or-

Goodness, calm down me.

She was silent for a moment.

Then, spoke up.

“And I am kind of disappointed I never got the chance to actually speak to Beastpaw.”

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Last edited by wendigo; June 12th, 2023 at 08:43 AM.
Old June 12th, 2023, 10:13 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

~~Tigerpaw~~

{ @Moonraven }

Tigerpaw walked away from the prey pile and remembered that Twilightstar wanted to see her in her den. "I wonder what I'm gonna get yelled for..." She wondered as she approached the leader's den. "Twilightstar? You said you wanted to see at the meeting?" The orange tabby asked, standing right outside of the den.