Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

[ Cherryswirl - 54 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Warrior
Go With The Flow [Active]

Maybe it was the sounds of random pawsteps approaching that made Cherryswirl want to squeeze her eyes shut even more - or perhaps it was confusion... then hunger, as the smell of fish teased her senses, that pulled her from her slumbering state. Finally, relief seemed to wash over her as none other than Dusklion stood before her. Swirls seemed to match the same energy, her smile wide and gaze soft with affection for the younger warrior,

"Dusk!" She chirped happily, rather amused at the others demeanor. It was positively adorable! "You wouldn't believe how happy I am to see you!" Her tone was genuine, "I-" she started before Dusk piped back up. Her soft gaze seemed to harden slightly, though not with anger, more so sadness.

"I'd love to share a meal with you, we can chat and eat... I'm uuhhh," Swirls chuckled softly, "-a bit out of the loop with what's been going on in the clan. I heard from Misty that she's taken on the role of medicine cat and Fading is stepping up as leader... that's all I'm aware of right now... what in the stars has been going on?" Patting the spot beside her with her tail, Cherry motioned for the other to come settle down with her.

[ @taillow ]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons | active purrks

As her invitation to eat together was accepted, Dusklion settled down and nosed the fish towards the older warrior, indicating she could take the first bite. "Thank you, by the way-" she blurted out at the end, realizing she hadn't really given the former Lionheart a proper thank you for that fateful day out at Lionsrange. "For bein' there to help me back up, during that patrol at Lionsrange." The head Lionheart offered a thankful grin. "'M glad to still be here 'n alive thanks to you 'n Fades."

Okay, now to circle back. So much had happened lately, and Dusklion chuckled a bit. "Anyways, there's been... a lot. Birdsnow... well, she got pretty sick. Couldn't really leave her den all that much earlier this moon, so Fades ended up steppin' up. Mists is our medicine cat, yeah. Before she stepped down, Birdsnow actually named me head Lionheart." The smaller dark tabby smiled up at Swirls, leaning down to take a bite of the fish between them. After swallowing, she added, "After that meeting, but before the one were Birdsnow stepped down, outsiders were pushin' at our borders. Two of them tried to... to... kill Fades..." that was... still hard to talk about, and Dusklion averted her gaze. "I took a patrol out to deal with 'em - we ended up finding a few more 'n makin' them pay."

Dusk shook her head. "Now Fades is our leader, 'n I've been tryin' to build up the Lionheart team again. Outside of that not much else has happened. Stars, I have missed you though." She smiled at Swirls "What happened?? Where've you been??"

[ Cherryswirl - @/Dust ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse