Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 12:26 AM
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by ramen
Today 12:23 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:12 AM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 12:12 AM
a pawstep between life and...
Last post by occultation
Today 12:11 AM

Old November 8th, 2016, 03:40 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Default Why all the hate?

Recently I have noticed so much hate happening all over the site. The chatbox and forums seem to be filled with so much hate and sadness, and its hard to bear. I see all these things of people purposefully trying to hurt others, people going out of their way to break rules or do so much wrong. Can we please stop this? stop all of this right now!

Hate only creates more hate, so why be hateful? Show others that you care by trying, trying to be a better person. Trying to make someone happy. Trying your best to do whatever you can to make the world a better place.

If no one else wants to try, I will, I will take all the hate, all the sadness, all the suffering, and carry it on my shoulders, just so that no one else has to deal with it. If you are going to hate, hate me, not someone else. Say mean things to me, beat me up, torture me, do whatever you can to me, just dont do it to someone else, even if that someone else is yourself.

Right now is the time to be loving and caring, thats how we make the world better. Anyone that reads this, I emplore you to be the better person, the person that rises above the hate and the sadness and does something good. We all need to do our best to stop the hate, so please start now, and please, do not hate.

sorry for the rant, this just needs to get out there.
Old November 8th, 2016, 03:42 PM
predictably unpredictable

Default Re: Why all the hate?

hate the hate!!

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; November 8th, 2016 at 03:45 PM.
Old November 8th, 2016, 03:49 PM
King Lasagna

It's best just to ignore it. Posting stuff like this gives troll/hate accounts attention which is what they want so just ignore them. (Troll accounts are kinda funny though.)
Old November 8th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Student Psychologist

There is a way to fight it without giving them attention. If we ignore it, they will just move on to hate different people, and those people may get hurt. The best way to fight it is with love, which is something we all need to do.

Sorry im just really sad yet really inspired at the same time.
Old November 9th, 2016, 12:50 AM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

If I have been hateful in sorry. Trust me it's not you it's me. That goes for every hater out there. They don't hate you they hate themselves. Asking the to hate you just tears them down even more bc the more they hate other people the more they hate themselves... especially if they ask for it. Trust me this is coming from the most hated and biggest hater there is. Don't say "do it to me" say. "Stop your just hurting yourself"... become there friend get to know them and comfort them cause hell knows what's going on in there life but a friend always helps... take it from me.

-the inspired human with a passion for writing.
Old November 10th, 2016, 09:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

I don't hate..Unless it's Trump or Pence....Sorry I can't respect them!
Old November 10th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
If I have been hateful in sorry. Trust me it's not you it's me. That goes for every hater out there. They don't hate you they hate themselves. Asking the to hate you just tears them down even more bc the more they hate other people the more they hate themselves... especially if they ask for it. Trust me this is coming from the most hated and biggest hater there is. Don't say "do it to me" say. "Stop your just hurting yourself"... become there friend get to know them and comfort them cause hell knows what's going on in there life but a friend always helps... take it from me.

-the inspired human with a passion for writing.
The problem in my case is that I was hated because I tried to help and become friend, and somehow this is the second time happening to me in a month that someone I try to help just says they hate me. In 10 years, it's only now that two people tells me they hate me, 5 years for one of them, they told me a year ago, and about half a year for the other one, and they told me half an hour ago. And all her friends went on her side, but they didn't ask themselves what I was trying to do. No one asks themselves why I do the things I do. I do it because I care, and because it is in my nature, and people don't like me going personal. So your trick might work in short-term only, but unless you get really close to the person, doing this will only make it weird and destroy your friendship. Any tricks and powers have their downside, so use it carefully. Everything that repairs can also destroy. And right now I did lots of repairing, now I'm being destroyed.

(by the way, this is not drama, this is how I feel and it will probably be deleted, but I want people to know that I won't stay speechless towards this, I will act soon. I'll probably put out a video about all the things going on on the forum and to solve this once and for all. This is not the end of the drama, unless someone acts and speak for everyone to put an end to this. Tomorow, I have decided that I was this person. My recent crisis forced me to act, so get ready, because here comes the pain-train)

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 10th, 2016, 11:15 PM
PFP by me!!

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post
Recently I have noticed so much hate happening all over the site. The chatbox and forums seem to be filled with so much hate and sadness, and its hard to bear. I see all these things of people purposefully trying to hurt others, people going out of their way to break rules or do so much wrong. Can we please stop this? stop all of this right now!

Hate only creates more hate, so why be hateful? Show others that you care by trying, trying to be a better person. Trying to make someone happy. Trying your best to do whatever you can to make the world a better place.

If no one else wants to try, I will, I will take all the hate, all the sadness, all the suffering, and carry it on my shoulders, just so that no one else has to deal with it. If you are going to hate, hate me, not someone else. Say mean things to me, beat me up, torture me, do whatever you can to me, just dont do it to someone else, even if that someone else is yourself.

Right now is the time to be loving and caring, thats how we make the world better. Anyone that reads this, I emplore you to be the better person, the person that rises above the hate and the sadness and does something good. We all need to do our best to stop the hate, so please start now, and please, do not hate.

sorry for the rant, this just needs to get out there.

Actually, back in my school a few years ago (Actually a LONG time ago) they told us "Be nice to others, it may be the only light they get." or something like that. Either way, if people are being depressed, sad, or angry we should try to help them out of that time, even if they might not need it. Stop the hate!

XxDu§kyxX
E C H O

~other social medias: https://8jester8.carrd.co~

NOTICE:
Due to school, and other activities, I won't be able to be as active as I usually am, so expect subtly to drastically decreased activity until the next break/spring or summer break/weekends!