Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM

Old November 10th, 2016, 12:52 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Loosing a friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
You can't really be mad at them, it was either this sicko, or miss psyhopath with people watching her every moves since she did illegal things and now wants to start a WAR!! I hate trump, don't get me wrong, but he ain't worse than clinton.

He's way worse than Clinton because like I said above: "Trump wants to give everyone who isn't straight shock therapy. He's against anyone who isn't a white male - so if you're a woman than he doesn't care about you, and if you're not white than he hates you, which is another thing I'd hate for my friends to agree with."

He also wants to get rid of woman's rights to vote and freedom to the press. And Clinton is innocent on the whole email thing, but Trump isn't proven innocent about what he did to those woman. He's also crazy where at least Clinton was sane

Burnie would've been best, but Clinton's at least batter than Trump. (he's already started deporting people and families were on the news because he separated them)

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; November 10th, 2016 at 12:52 PM.
Old November 10th, 2016, 01:03 PM
Nerd

My Mood: Bored

I wanted Cruz. Oh well.

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old November 10th, 2016, 03:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

I mean... She hates discussing politics, I finally got a little bit of why she's for him...But like we try not to talk about it, but every time we chat, one little thing goes wrong and BAM! we get into politics...That why I don't know really if I can.
Old November 10th, 2016, 06:58 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
I mean... She hates discussing politics, I finally got a little bit of why she's for him...But like we try not to talk about it, but every time we chat, one little thing goes wrong and BAM! we get into politics...That why I don't know really if I can.
If I can tell you one thing I have learned about keeping a friendship going, it's just talking about whatever is on your mind. Whatever is the problem, just talk it out and you'll get your points established. Get straight to the point that bothers you right now. And if it doesn't work, well it will at least be faster than if you wonder for a couple of months if it's worth, stress yourself about it, and then just have it failing in the end. Or it could go right and fix everything. It's up to you to decide if you are ready to talk it out seriously, and if it really bothers you, they should understand that you do it because you want to stay friends.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 10th, 2016 at 06:58 PM.
Old November 10th, 2016, 11:24 PM
PFP by me!!

My Mood: Lurking

Simple answer: Just go on with life! Trump's president: SO WHAT. LIFE GOES ON! Politics is less important than friendship, so try to make up, resolve, and just go on with life! (Tbh I have never had something like this happen to me so this is sort of my best advice. BUUTTT either way, it's probably still useful ^^)

XxDu§kyxX
E C H O

~other social medias: https://8jester8.carrd.co~

NOTICE:
Due to school, and other activities, I won't be able to be as active as I usually am, so expect subtly to drastically decreased activity until the next break/spring or summer break/weekends!
Old November 11th, 2016, 09:02 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

I actually have a friend who supports Trump, so I can relate. However, he supports Trump partially because my friend is against transgender people due his religion, yet he still fully supports those with different sexualities from the socially-accepted norm. He still promises to beat up anyone who picks on me or teases me for my sexuality (I've been pretty open with my sexuality IRL, which would be lesbian. Unfortunately, I'm having second thoughts about that. I think I'm actually panro ace haha.)

Wait this isn't supposed to be about me why am i going off on a tangent lol. Okay let me backtrack. Hashtag, I think that it would mainly depend on whether or not your friend still supports you if you're part of SAGA/LGBTQ+ and if they support other people who are like that. If they only like Trump because of him being funny and looking orangey, then I suppose you wouldn't have much to worry about it. Talk it over with them before suddenly breaking off your friendship.
Most of the time, politics shouldn't get in the way of friendship.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; November 11th, 2016 at 09:07 PM.
Old November 11th, 2016, 09:07 PM
King Lasagna

I hate politics.