Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 27th, 2017, 02:10 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

( @.:Blue Wishes:., feel free to respond whenever you have the chance! I do see there is another RP going on at the moment, so take your time!)

A cold breeze swept by the camp as Shadetail made his way to the ShadowClan leaders' den. Leaf-bare was slowly closing in around the Clans, and not for the first time the gray warrior cursed under his breath for not having longer fur. The cold claws of the day were gradually sinking their way through his pelt and down to his bones, causing his joints to ache just slightly. "I'm not even past my twenty-fifth moon and I feel ready to just rest up in the Elders' den," he muttered to himself. Though he hadn't been apart of Clan life long, he had studied the four groups long enough to know about the rankings in each, and since the leader was the cat calling the shots, he figure it was only right to formally introduce himself to Goldenstar. With a deep breath, the ShadowClan warrior slipped into the dimly lit den.

The golden tomcat intimidated Shadetail a bit. When he had first joined, it was right after the Gathering battle, and there hadn't been much time to discuss all formalities with Goldenstar. He had his own injuries to tend to, one of which was still healing; a long scar across his flank given to him by a still unknown to him warrior. It felt odd to now call home a place where once he had viewed as the enemy. Nonetheless, he had traveled back to their camp, and since then hadn't spoken so much as a single word to the leader.

"Goldenstar?" he called, hesitating in the entrance before daring to proceed any further. In the Syndicate, it wasn't custom to just go barging in through Halite's den. Rather, there were guards outside waiting to filter through those who truly wished to speak to the Commander. But here, Shadetail could tell that there was a much more relaxed policy in place. It was quiet in the den, much of the camp noise blocked by the lichen draped over the entrance. The air was warmer and the smell of fresh moss lingered around his nose. He strained his yellow hues to see if he could make out the broad figure of Goldenstar amongst the rather empty den.

Last edited by Mauve; November 27th, 2017 at 02:11 PM.
Old November 27th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar had been calmly sitting in his den. Bella was out hunting somewhere, and Tallwhisker was doing Starclan knew what, so he took his moment to just be by himself. However, as he heard Nightshade, he looked up. He had almost been scared by the She-Cat to be honest, since everything in the den had been so quiet before then. He smiled and nodded when she asked to come in. ”What do you need?” He asked calmly, wondering what led the mentor up here. Her apprentince wasn’t ready for their warrior name yet, were they? He didn’t know. He just waited to see what the mentor would say, since she seemed to be on edge.
Nightshade entered and settled herself before her leader. She took a deep breath before saying, "Goldenstar, I have a request. I would like to take Haypaw to talk to StarClan. She's dead-set on believing that her siblings hate her because she lived and they died during the flood. She keeps saying she's going to kill herself when she turns seven moons old, and I just want to make sure that doesn't happen. I want her to talk to her family in StarClan and give her reassurance that they don't hate her. Would that be alright?" Nightshade braced herself for a refusal.
Old November 27th, 2017, 03:19 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

(( duplicating cats yayyyyyyy ))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Nightshade entered and settled herself before her leader. She took a deep breath before saying, "Goldenstar, I have a request. I would like to take Haypaw to talk to StarClan. She's dead-set on believing that her siblings hate her because she lived and they died during the flood. She keeps saying she's going to kill herself when she turns seven moons old, and I just want to make sure that doesn't happen. I want her to talk to her family in StarClan and give her reassurance that they don't hate her. Would that be alright?" Nightshade braced herself for a refusal.
Goldenstar listened to Nightshade quietly. He didn't know how to react to this request. It was sad to see an apprentice struggling with this, especially as young as she was. The fact Haypaw was considering suicide made him tense up, since he didn't want to lose any cats. There was a battle coming, as tense as that made him. Knowing that there was one apprentice debating suicide made him wonder if there were more. However, that wasn't exactly something he could worry about right now. Sure, as much as he wanted to help everyone, he knew he couldn't help everyone. Here, he was presented with the ability to help someone, and there were two answers he could give. "You can take her to see Starclan" Goldenstar decided. Haypaw would be lucky, as he knew a lot of cats, especially apprentices, didn't get to do this, looking at the mentor calmly, despite fear building up in his stomach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
( @.:Blue Wishes:., feel free to respond whenever you have the chance! I do see there is another RP going on at the moment, so take your time!)

A cold breeze swept by the camp as Shadetail made his way to the ShadowClan leaders' den. Leaf-bare was slowly closing in around the Clans, and not for the first time the gray warrior cursed under his breath for not having longer fur. The cold claws of the day were gradually sinking their way through his pelt and down to his bones, causing his joints to ache just slightly. "I'm not even past my twenty-fifth moon and I feel ready to just rest up in the Elders' den," he muttered to himself. Though he hadn't been apart of Clan life long, he had studied the four groups long enough to know about the rankings in each, and since the leader was the cat calling the shots, he figure it was only right to formally introduce himself to Goldenstar. With a deep breath, the ShadowClan warrior slipped into the dimly lit den.

The golden tomcat intimidated Shadetail a bit. When he had first joined, it was right after the Gathering battle, and there hadn't been much time to discuss all formalities with Goldenstar. He had his own injuries to tend to, one of which was still healing; a long scar across his flank given to him by a still unknown to him warrior. It felt odd to now call home a place where once he had viewed as the enemy. Nonetheless, he had traveled back to their camp, and since then hadn't spoken so much as a single word to the leader.

"Goldenstar?" he called, hesitating in the entrance before daring to proceed any further. In the Syndicate, it wasn't custom to just go barging in through Halite's den. Rather, there were guards outside waiting to filter through those who truly wished to speak to the Commander. But here, Shadetail could tell that there was a much more relaxed policy in place. It was quiet in the den, much of the camp noise blocked by the lichen draped over the entrance. The air was warmer and the smell of fresh moss lingered around his nose. He strained his yellow hues to see if he could make out the broad figure of Goldenstar amongst the rather empty den.
(( Golden's pelt isn't golden, he's named after one of his eyes, and he's kind of a smaller cat as well, just clearing that up ))

Goldenstar found himself perfectly calm for the first time in forever. Despite everything that had been happening, the tom found himself breathing normally. Well, he didn't see any reason to complain. Everything was good in the camp as far as he could tell, and with the clan in general. They were calm, so he was calm, that was how his mind worked. The quiet of his den also helped, as nice as it was to be talking to others, sometimes he got overworked, and just needed time to himself. That moment wasn't really now, he was just enjoying the quiet for the time being.

A moment later, he saw a figure approach the 'door' to his den. "Hello?" he asked calmly, unable to identify who was currently talking to him. It must be a new member, he told himself, recognizing a faint trace of the Dusk Syndicate under the Shadowclan scent that the other tom had. "Did you need something?" he asked kindly, unsure of what he wanted and/or needed.
Old November 27th, 2017, 03:34 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Ceremonies. That was probably one of the best things about being a leader in Golden's eyes. You got to help with the future of many cats, and it wasn't that complex either. It was natural that he wanted to perform ceremonies often, but there weren't always ceremonies to perform, so he just had to stick to doing them when he could, and at other times. Right now was the time he could do ceremonies, so he would do them.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, please gather under the highbranch!" he called, looking down onto the assembling cats. "First, I have an announcement!" he said. As much as he wanted to talk about the upcoming battle, now wasn't the time, he still needed to speak to Blazingstar before all that. "Daypaw has earned their full medicine cat name, they are now known as Daydream!" he said, hoping he had done that the correct way. Daypaw was now Daydream, and that...well...he was happy they had earned their name.

Now it was time for the actual ceremony he needed to perform. "Poppykit, could you please step forward?" he asked, looking at the kit. “You have reached the age of six moons, and that means it is time for you to be apprenticed.” sure, he said this every time that they had an apprentice ceremony, but he had no problem with it. “From this moment, until you receive your warrior name, Poppykit, you will be known as Poppypaw, and your mentor will be Gingerblossom." That was where the ceremony ended, smiling at the kit, before ending the meeting, and jumping off the highbranch.

@woly @RedHead @Duststorm
Old November 27th, 2017, 03:45 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
(( duplicating cats yayyyyyyy ))

(( Golden's pelt isn't golden, he's named after one of his eyes, and he's kind of a smaller cat as well, just clearing that up ))

Goldenstar found himself perfectly calm for the first time in forever. Despite everything that had been happening, the tom found himself breathing normally. Well, he didn't see any reason to complain. Everything was good in the camp as far as he could tell, and with the clan in general. They were calm, so he was calm, that was how his mind worked. The quiet of his den also helped, as nice as it was to be talking to others, sometimes he got overworked, and just needed time to himself. That moment wasn't really now, he was just enjoying the quiet for the time being.

A moment later, he saw a figure approach the 'door' to his den. "Hello?" he asked calmly, unable to identify who was currently talking to him. It must be a new member, he told himself, recognizing a faint trace of the Dusk Syndicate under the Shadowclan scent that the other tom had. "Did you need something?" he asked kindly, unsure of what he wanted and/or needed.
(Oh dear, I do apologize for that! I couldn't locate his description or page so I went ahead and spoke without hearing!)

His ears detected another voice present just as the leaders own individual scent came to his nose, and Shadetail proceeded to pad further into the den. "It's Shadetail," he spoke again, dipping his head in respect as he approached Goldenstar. He knew that despite things being rather calm amongst ShadowClan, the Gathering battle last moon must still resonate with the tom, and the last thing he wanted was to give the leader a reason to distrust him.

"I know we've spoken in passing before, but..." the gray furred tom began, but then stopped himself. Was it permissible to discuss his concerns with the leader? How he felt watched with every pawstep he took inside the Clans' walls? It feels like they're waiting for me to fail, Shadetail thought, and a crestfallen look overcame his expression. "I guess I just wanted to ask guidance on... how to fit in, so to speak." It wasn't often the young warrior felt the urge to seek help, but with his history and his new Clanmates eyeing him, the feeling of resentment was already brewing within his chest. He tried his best to mask his thoughts before lifting his gaze to meet Goldenstar's, waiting patiently for his leaders' response. "I think, because of my background, most in ShadowClan aren't exactly at ease with me being here."
Old November 27th, 2017, 03:59 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

(Night)
She smiled a his protectiveness and felt her heart grow even more towards the tom. “Last time I saw her she was beating up Orangepaw,” she giggled. Silkkit was much like herself. Dread filled her. What if Brindlestep only loved her like he loved his sister?
Brindlestep laughed as he heard the word beating up
" well what can I say? She can be dangerous when needed " he meowed and looked concerned something wasn't right
" hey moon you ok? " he asked worryingly and stood up he sat next to her he could tell she didn't feel fine " I know something is wrong what's up? " he asked and had a calm look .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 27th, 2017 at 03:59 PM.
Old November 27th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Brindlestep laughed as he heard the word beating up
" well what can I say? She can be dangerous when needed " he meowed and looked concerned something wasn't right
" hey moon you ok? " he asked worryingly and stood up he sat next to her he could tell she didn't feel fine " I know something is wrong what's up? " he asked and had a calm look .
She shook her head and smiled. “Nothing dear,” She meowed with false cheer. (Sorry for the short response, have to make the poll...I forgot....)
Old November 27th, 2017, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
(Oh dear, I do apologize for that! I couldn't locate his description or page so I went ahead and spoke without hearing!)

His ears detected another voice present just as the leaders own individual scent came to his nose, and Shadetail proceeded to pad further into the den. "It's Shadetail," he spoke again, dipping his head in respect as he approached Goldenstar. He knew that despite things being rather calm amongst ShadowClan, the Gathering battle last moon must still resonate with the tom, and the last thing he wanted was to give the leader a reason to distrust him.

"I know we've spoken in passing before, but..." the gray furred tom began, but then stopped himself. Was it permissible to discuss his concerns with the leader? How he felt watched with every pawstep he took inside the Clans' walls? It feels like they're waiting for me to fail, Shadetail thought, and a crestfallen look overcame his expression. "I guess I just wanted to ask guidance on... how to fit in, so to speak." It wasn't often the young warrior felt the urge to seek help, but with his history and his new Clanmates eyeing him, the feeling of resentment was already brewing within his chest. He tried his best to mask his thoughts before lifting his gaze to meet Goldenstar's, waiting patiently for his leaders' response. "I think, because of my background, most in ShadowClan aren't exactly at ease with me being here."
(( it’s no problem. trust me, you weren’t the first to make that mistake ))

Goldenstar dipped his head as Shadetail introduced himself. He had heard about the tom a few times in passing, but didn’t know very much about him. He listened to the tom speak, nodding every so often. “You’re from the Duck Syndicate I presume?” He said calmly, tilting his head slightly, as though wating for a confirmation. “I could see why some cats wouldn’t trust you,” he murmured apologetically. Now, it was time for advice about Shadowclan. He didn’t exactly know how to phrase this, since he had never given a type of advice like this before. “Well, I would say do your best when it comes to hunting and fighting,” he suggested, as he knew that was a good way to get respect. “Also, try your best to find other cats who have either gone through the same thing as you, or are friendly,” He added, as he knew of a few cats who joined Shadowclan after the DS disbanded, looking at Shadetail calmly the whole time.
Old November 27th, 2017, 04:46 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

She shook her head and smiled. “Nothing dear,” She meowed with false cheer. (Sorry for the short response, have to make the poll...I forgot....)
He shrugged and looked around
" hey why did you want to talk to me? " he asked and looked back at moonclaw to him she was always a strange cat.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 27th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
He shrugged and looked around
" hey why did you want to talk to me? " he asked and looked back at moonclaw to him she was always a strange cat.
“Because, you’re a kind tom and I’m very close with your sister,” She meowed with a smile.
Closed Thread