Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by chickadee
Today 05:13 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:03 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:58 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 2nd, 2017, 12:03 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The golden feline cocked her head to the side at his stutter, her eyes curious as she examined Bumblepaw. "Good!" She mewed cheerily, a smile spreading across her maw and lighting up her eyes. She was glad the other tom was doing well, but something still bothered her about how nervous he seemed. Did he think she would hurt him? Had he been bullied before, and thought Morningpaw was going to be no different from those cats? While that assumption would be somewhat offensive, the golden furred cat could understand how Bumblepaw would come up with something like that. Especially if he wasn't that used to kindness. The smile had, by now, faded partly from her maw and was replaced by a look of concern. She decided the best thing to do would be to introduce herself, and carried out her plan as quickly as she could.

"I'm Morningpaw. In case you didn't know - there are a lot of apprentices, it's really hard to keep up with the names of all of them." She smiled encouragingly at him, her expression pleased and gentle as she did her best to make Bumblepaw feel more at ease. She already liked the other apprentice, and thought he was going to be great company. So far he was proving her right. He really did seem like a very nice young tom to Morningpaw, and she thought she was going to get a good conversation out of him eventually. Sure enough, soon he began talking, and she grinned wider at his words.

"ShadowClan is definitely my least favorite Clan. I mean, they're pretty creepy, right? Seriously, ShadowClanners are so moody! But you'll get used to them, I mean, you're going to be a great warrior - and great warriors don't have anything to fear from moody shadow-dwellers." Morningpaw purred, her light pink tongue rasping across her chest fur momentarily. "That's really cool that you learned those techniques, though." She added after a minute, her eyes still lit up in a friendly manner.
Bumblepaw gulped as Morningpaw gave him an encouraging look. You should run. He thought, Although Morningpaw was Windclan too. She'd probably catch him. Silently he cursed the gift given to the moor cats. He licked his chest awkwardly trying to act natural with little luck at all. He felt exposed standing in the clearing. Morningpaw started to chatter and Bumblepaw was suddenly taken aback. Usually cats weren't this vocal with him! It was sort of nice to watch her ramble on, and not be pressured to think of something to say.

He nodded as Morningpaw finished, "I'm not scared of Shadowclan." He pause trying to choose his words. "I think I'm more scared of the trees." He remembered the way the needles on the pines enclosed the sky making the forest floor dark. The thought made him shiver. "I'm much more partial to the open moor." Bumblepaw coughed. Now he was sharing his opinion? What was happening? Who was this she-cat? The fluffy tom quickly sat half wanting to get to know this feline more, half still wanting to run for the hills.

He shuddered for a second thinking about adding something onto his previous statement. "I'm not scared of any of the clans. Except Thunderclan. With the approaching battle and all... I'm afraid." He bent his head, ashamed to tell her this. He wasn't sure why he did but there was something very inviting about the way Morningpaw stood next to him that made Bumblepaws maw open and spill words out.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 12:25 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Finally, after what was deemed too long by the young cat, a ginger tom made his way into the training moor, Egretpaw idly crushing a black beetle that had been so unfortunate as to have been seen by the young cat. For a moment be was entertained as the creature squirmed and then ceased as it was crushed beneath his one paw, a satisfying crunch being heard as its life was taken by him. It was no where near as satisfying as screaming at some other cat and making them cry, but it was something.
The apprentice's gaze flickered up to look at the tom, his green gaze quickly picking out the bigger build, the scars, the demeanor, not that any of that mattered to him at all. "You're my mentor?" Meowed the white young tom with a sort of sneer, sitting up a little bit, not quite as slouched as he was before. "They might as well have assigned me an elder." He nodded to the scars that littered the toms pelt, perhaps even hinting that the warrior was hindered by the scarring. Rolling his eyes, Egretpaw stood with a small flick of his tail. His fur was unkempt and stuck up in weird ways and in small clumps.
"Whatever, lets just get this over with so I can go back to camp."
¨they might aswel have assigned me a kit as my apprentice, because thats how your acting with your mouth. show some damn respect.¨ the warrior snapped back cooly, pushing past the younger cat to the other side of the training moor. there was a lot he would have to learn in order to be a good warrior. and before he left windclan, there was no way he was going to not pass down his skills. after all, he had had countless cats throats under his paws. it would be valuable to train someone to be just as powerful. ¨if you want to go back to camp, im not stopping you. itll just proved your being spoiled for not wanting to put in some work,¨ he mewed calmly, not even taking a second glance at the apprentice. he gave no introduction, none needed. he was here to do his job, not socialize and get buddy buddy. especially with the battle with thunderclan only rising,there was no time to waste. ¨now are you ready to start, or are you going to snap again?¨
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:42 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar's ears pricked slightly in happiness however it died down slightly as he realized she was only trying to sound excited. "I don't believe that you actually are," he spoke, sounding slightly hurt, but not letting it get the better of him. In fact, he didn't dwell on it very long, he simply quit his act and let out a long sigh. "I guess I'll accept the fact not everyone gets excited seeing me," he commented before allowing his golden hues to dance around the clearing. "So, Flarekit," he took a moment to think. At first, the ginger tom didn't really have anything to follow those words, but thankfully he could think quickly. "What do you want to do today?" he inquired. Maybe giving her something to do will give her a spark of energy. That's all he really wanted. He wanted to see Flarekit be playful at the least.
Flarekit didn't mean to hurt her older brother. Really she was trying to joke around more than anything. But apparently Blazingstar didn't get it. That was rather irritating. But, that was fine, she supposed. Not everyone will know you're joking around, but.. it was still rather irritating. "I'm just surprised, that's all." The fluffy ginger she-cat said with a bit of disappointment in her tone, probably disappointed in herself to not be excited. She probably would have, if her boredom wasn't so bad. Conversation wasn't on her list of thing's to do when she was bored, so that was too bad really. "I was going to catch a few crickets that are around, but.. that's about it." The she-kit responded, with a small frown. "Or play with a mossball, if another kit is around. Which their are none." Conversation was okay, but.. right now she wasn't in much of a mood of chit chat. She wanted to do something, do something active. Exercise, she guessed. Her amber optics stared at her brother. He didn't really act like what she thought a leader would be. But, a guess he was unique. Which, was a good thing? Flarekit didn't really care all that much. Everyone was unique in their own way. So why did it matter?
Old December 2nd, 2017, 11:42 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

@Beau

Hunterfang was jumpier than usual, trying to avoid other cats as he curled up near some old log, looking around. He wouldn't mind seeing Springwind right about then, though. Actually, yes, he would. The warrior grimaced when he recalled his father's reaction the last time Ratheart had caught him hanging out with his former mentor... Yeaaahh... Dad wasn't too happy about that. He thought, scanning the clearing. He hated that he was letting Ratheart boss him around. Well, boss him around was putting it lightly. Ratheart was ordering him around. And why Hunterfang was letting it happen? He didn't know. He felt so... So weak when he was around his father. Heck, he felt weak now. He just couldn't wait 'til Ratheart left again. Then it could be okay again.

The black and white Tom shook his head and looked around, tail twitching side to side. Perhaps he could look for some of his friends. Like Asphodelspark or Sleepingcloud. Yes, that sounded nice, and Ratheart was hopefully okay with that. The only cat he wasn't allowed around was Springwind. He just didn't go around other cats or his siblings on his own accord. But right now talking to a friend didn't seem too bad. Thoughts of his father subsided, and he suddenly found himself thinking about the apparent upcoming war between WindClan and ThunderClan. That made him uneasy. Of course his loyalties were with WindClan and only WindClan but still. He'd had friends there before. And his mother... But now he had friends here. And he had Springwind, and his siblings.... The Tom suddenly found himself lost in thought. This upcoming battle didn't have him questioning his loyalty to his Clan, no, but it did have him slightly on edge.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; December 2nd, 2017 at 11:43 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 12:54 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Working on stuff. I swear, these days my mind must be someplace else." Obsidiansky sighed as they continued through the territory, padding close - but not TOO close, for fear of accidentally encouraging Caninehart - to his friend. "Sagewhisker's been very understanding about everything so far. She said I should just "chill," pretty much. And Fawnskip's been trying to figure out my entire backstory." The tom added with a nervous laugh. He probably shouldn't have brought up the two cats Canineheart didn't seem to like very much, but he wasn't sure what else to talk about. Those two had been his constant companions lately. And then he remembered Larkfall, with a jolt and a smile. "I did make a new friend, though! His name's Larkfall. He's great," Obsidiansky smiled. Yes, he considered the nervous tom to be a friend. He needed some tom friends. Russelfur was one, now Larkfall was another. He purred, watching Canineheart, and smiled when she returned back. "It looked like fun," He mewed with a teasing bump to her side as he continued along.
Canineheart nodded along with Obsidiansky, though the she-cats weren't her favorite cats, she knew that she would hit a nerve if she complained. Canineheart kept her face practically emotionless, except for a small smile, that was struggling to become a snarl. Instead of snapping, Canineheart inhaled deeply, calming herself. Perhaps Obsidiansky had sensed her unease of the she-cats as he had changed the subject? Whatever the reason was, Canineheart was glad of it. "Great!" she meowed enthusiastically, maybe it would be better for Obsidiansky to interact with more toms that just she-cats constantly. Maybe Canineheart should be happy for him, even if he didn't choose her. Bit the monster inside her growled deeply; it didn't want to give up. Canineheart sighed deeply, knowing that she had to do the thing that was best for Obsidiansky. "Y'know it's fine if you go with another she-cat," Canineheart meowed once she was able to amble back to Obsidiansky's side, "I won't over react, I promise." Canineheart gave her shoulder a little embarressed lick, gulping down the tension that hung in the air. "They both sound wonderful, I don't want to make your decision any harder than it needs to be... We could still be friends, though, right?" Canineheart mewed quickly; she could live with not being more than friends, but not having him around as an ally would be a different story...
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:00 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Heatherkit snorted ," When your related to the deputy those pathetic rules don't apply."
[[I had to change Setosekit's name to Orchidkit since Setose isn't a valid name...Also, sorry for the length]]
Orchidkit blinked her amber eyes, making sure to clear them of any emotion. Despite her attempt at cool clamness, her vividly colored fur bristled; Heatherkit wasn't sent by StarClan to save me, so why should I act like it? "No matter who you're related to, there are some things every cat should do. Support the good of the group, not the good of yourself."
Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:21 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
@Beau

Hunterfang was jumpier than usual, trying to avoid other cats as he curled up near some old log, looking around. He wouldn't mind seeing Springwind right about then, though. Actually, yes, he would. The warrior grimaced when he recalled his father's reaction the last time Ratheart had caught him hanging out with his former mentor... Yeaaahh... Dad wasn't too happy about that. He thought, scanning the clearing. He hated that he was letting Ratheart boss him around. Well, boss him around was putting it lightly. Ratheart was ordering him around. And why Hunterfang was letting it happen? He didn't know. He felt so... So weak when he was around his father. Heck, he felt weak now. He just couldn't wait 'til Ratheart left again. Then it could be okay again.

The black and white Tom shook his head and looked around, tail twitching side to side. Perhaps he could look for some of his friends. Like Asphodelspark or Sleepingcloud. Yes, that sounded nice, and Ratheart was hopefully okay with that. The only cat he wasn't allowed around was Springwind. He just didn't go around other cats or his siblings on his own accord. But right now talking to a friend didn't seem too bad. Thoughts of his father subsided, and he suddenly found himself thinking about the apparent upcoming war between WindClan and ThunderClan. That made him uneasy. Of course his loyalties were with WindClan and only WindClan but still. He'd had friends there before. And his mother... But now he had friends here. And he had Springwind, and his siblings.... The Tom suddenly found himself lost in thought. This upcoming battle didn't have him questioning his loyalty to his Clan, no, but it did have him slightly on edge.
Asphodelspark walked out of the warriors den with a frown. He had been trying to catch up on some sleep in between patrols and other duties, as he hadn’t been sleeping well of late, but had found himself tossing and turning without actually getting any rest. Everyone was at least slightly anxious about the upcoming battle, and the tension was getting to Asphodelspark as well. The thoughts of what Thunderclan has done to Windclan made Asphodel’s blood boil, but even that indignation didn’t make the tom eager for a war between the two clans. Fighting was never a good thing, no matter the cause, and Asphodelspark couldn’t help but wonder just how many cats on each side would die in the upcoming battle because of stolen prey and a kidnapped warrior. The injustice of it all enraged Asphodelspark. If only there was a way for retribution without the bloodshed of a battle. But, Thunderclan wouldn’t even admit they were wrong! No, it seemed a battle was the only way.

A black and white figure caught his eye and Asphodelspark walked over to Hunterfang, shaking his head and sighing as he went. He reached the tom and sat beside him, giving him only a nod before starting to pick some remnants of his mossy nest out of his fur. Hunterfang didn’t look good and Asphodelspark knew it was more than just the upcoming battle getting to him. Hunterfang’s father had been around and on his tail lately, and Asphodelspark could see the effect it was having on his friend. Pausing in his grooming, the ginger warrior looked expectantly at Hunterfang and waited for the other cat to speak, knowing that Hunt could tell what his face meant.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:39 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Bumblepaw gulped as Morningpaw gave him an encouraging look. You should run. He thought, Although Morningpaw was Windclan too. She'd probably catch him. Silently he cursed the gift given to the moor cats. He licked his chest awkwardly trying to act natural with little luck at all. He felt exposed standing in the clearing. Morningpaw started to chatter and Bumblepaw was suddenly taken aback. Usually cats weren't this vocal with him! It was sort of nice to watch her ramble on, and not be pressured to think of something to say.

He nodded as Morningpaw finished, "I'm not scared of Shadowclan." He pause trying to choose his words. "I think I'm more scared of the trees." He remembered the way the needles on the pines enclosed the sky making the forest floor dark. The thought made him shiver. "I'm much more partial to the open moor." Bumblepaw coughed. Now he was sharing his opinion? What was happening? Who was this she-cat? The fluffy tom quickly sat half wanting to get to know this feline more, half still wanting to run for the hills.

He shuddered for a second thinking about adding something onto his previous statement. "I'm not scared of any of the clans. Except Thunderclan. With the approaching battle and all... I'm afraid." He bent his head, ashamed to tell her this. He wasn't sure why he did but there was something very inviting about the way Morningpaw stood next to him that made Bumblepaws maw open and spill words out.
"Oh?" Morningpaw gave the tom a curious look. This was definitely a first, someone being more scared of the trees then the actual moor - when she visited the ShadowClan border, she found herself wondering if she could dart through those trees, like an obstacle course - something that would definitely increase agility, she assumed. Morningpaw's agility could currently use some work. "I'd have to agree with you there. The open moor is by far my favorite place." Like she had been anywhere else. The she cat had a lot of mixed blood in her family, but she was pretty sure that most of her family was either clanborn or born to rogues or loners. There wasn't a lot of kittypet blood, something she was thankful for because she couldn't be teased about it, and something that she was also wishing she had more of. When Bumblepaw continued speaking, and then lowered his head, Morningpaw felt a sting of concern for the younger cat. She was older - she had fought in a battle before, too, the one where they had defeated the Dusk Syndicate. This apprentice clearly hadn't been in a fight for his life before. The golden feline used her tail to try and lift his head back up, a compassionate smile on her features. "Hey... it's not that bad, you know. Just choose your battles carefully and try to remain out of the way of larger cats. There might not even be a battle, Blazingstar and Snowstar are both a lot older and can probably work out their problems without having to go to war." Even though Morningpaw wasn't even sure she believed the words she was saying, she was hoping that Bumblepaw would believe her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 04:03 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Canineheart nodded along with Obsidiansky, though the she-cats weren't her favorite cats, she knew that she would hit a nerve if she complained. Canineheart kept her face practically emotionless, except for a small smile, that was struggling to become a snarl. Instead of snapping, Canineheart inhaled deeply, calming herself. Perhaps Obsidiansky had sensed her unease of the she-cats as he had changed the subject? Whatever the reason was, Canineheart was glad of it. "Great!" she meowed enthusiastically, maybe it would be better for Obsidiansky to interact with more toms that just she-cats constantly. Maybe Canineheart should be happy for him, even if he didn't choose her. Bit the monster inside her growled deeply; it didn't want to give up. Canineheart sighed deeply, knowing that she had to do the thing that was best for Obsidiansky. "Y'know it's fine if you go with another she-cat," Canineheart meowed once she was able to amble back to Obsidiansky's side, "I won't over react, I promise." Canineheart gave her shoulder a little embarressed lick, gulping down the tension that hung in the air. "They both sound wonderful, I don't want to make your decision any harder than it needs to be... We could still be friends, though, right?" Canineheart mewed quickly; she could live with not being more than friends, but not having him around as an ally would be a different story...
Canineheart's words of encouragement seemed to hang in the air for a minute, before Obsidiansky gave her a beaming smile. As long as she really meant them - and it seemed like she did - he would know that everything else would turn out fine. Just as long as he was able to keep one friend no matter what. Great... so now it was just a choice between either losing Sagewhisker or Fawnskip, or both of them if he chose Canineheart. There was no doubt in his mind that he could see them together at some point. He could see that happening... he could see tiny cream, brown, black, or mixed colored kits running around the clearing while he and Canineheart spoke. There was always a chance something like that could happen. "I really appreciate that, Canineheart. And I mean... that really means a lot to me. Thank you very much." He mewed, lowering his head in appreciation of the other feline. It was nice to him that she was willing to back off some. He just needed to think. Because, honestly? He could see himself having kits with Sagewhisker too. Fawnskip was a fairly new arrival to this madness, and Obsidiansky wasn't sure where he saw them to be. Maybe having kits. Honestly, for Obsidiansky, he was going to wait until he could only see himself having kits with one cat and everyone else faded out of view. That was when he would know they were the one. They were the cat that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. The dark tom did not take becoming mates lightly, and he didn't take love lightly either. He'd been through heartbreak in his life and he'd been through enough betrayal and darkness to know that anything light deserved to be treated with respect.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 04:05 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Asphodelspark walked out of the warriors den with a frown. He had been trying to catch up on some sleep in between patrols and other duties, as he hadn’t been sleeping well of late, but had found himself tossing and turning without actually getting any rest. Everyone was at least slightly anxious about the upcoming battle, and the tension was getting to Asphodelspark as well. The thoughts of what Thunderclan has done to Windclan made Asphodel’s blood boil, but even that indignation didn’t make the tom eager for a war between the two clans. Fighting was never a good thing, no matter the cause, and Asphodelspark couldn’t help but wonder just how many cats on each side would die in the upcoming battle because of stolen prey and a kidnapped warrior. The injustice of it all enraged Asphodelspark. If only there was a way for retribution without the bloodshed of a battle. But, Thunderclan wouldn’t even admit they were wrong! No, it seemed a battle was the only way.

A black and white figure caught his eye and Asphodelspark walked over to Hunterfang, shaking his head and sighing as he went. He reached the tom and sat beside him, giving him only a nod before starting to pick some remnants of his mossy nest out of his fur. Hunterfang didn’t look good and Asphodelspark knew it was more than just the upcoming battle getting to him. Hunterfang’s father had been around and on his tail lately, and Asphodelspark could see the effect it was having on his friend. Pausing in his grooming, the ginger warrior looked expectantly at Hunterfang and waited for the other cat to speak, knowing that Hunt could tell what his face meant.
Hunterfang heard someone approaching him before he saw who it was, and he closed his eyes for a few seconds, feeling dread twist in his stomach. When he opened his eyes again though, he was definitely not disappointed to see Asphodelspark. The sight of his friend made him smile, albeit warily as he pushed himself to sit up, tail wrapping around his paws. "Hey, Asphy," He murmured, tilting his head and allowing his brown eyes to focus on his friend. Asphodelspark was the only cat Hunterfang actually felt comfortable around, honestly. He saw the look Asphodelspark was giving him, and met his gaze for a few seconds before looking around again, not really sure what to say at this point. "So. What have you been up to?" He finally spoke up, glancing at his friend. "It's been pretty stressful lately."
(Ahhh sorry for the short post ;-; Couldn't think of much)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; December 2nd, 2017 at 04:05 PM.
Closed Thread