Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:32 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 06:30 PM
a tulip begins to bloom...
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Breaking Dawn
Today 06:28 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 06:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 1st, 2017, 07:13 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
'Do you think your leader will let us?" she asked slowly, her eyes looked around the clearing before they turned back on her.
@Flameleaf

Cherrydawn hesitated. "I can't say for sure what Snowstar with say, but she's a kind cat and a good leader." Cherrydawn's heart warmed. Snowstar could do no wrong in her eyes today. She had let Skyfeather stay here in the clan with her. She glanced up at the tom with a soft, loving gaze.

Old December 1st, 2017, 08:16 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart yelped in surprise. Adderkit had attacked his tail! He shook his head and tried to remember a time when he was younger that he enjoyed. The answer? None. His father had sucked all the fun out of his earlier years. His father was much worse later on in life. Even now, in death, he is still horrible. Washing his memories away, he came back to the present. "Why the long face, Minnowkit? You'll see your friend again," Stoneheart purred, hoping to make his daughter smile. He stood still and turned his neck to see Adderkit, who was sill happily swatting his tail. He grinned at his only son. He was sure something.
"Huh? Oh, I-I know. She just seemed nice." Minnowkit mewed, giving a small shrug as her father asked about the small frown on her face. She fluffed out her gray and white pelt and watched her brother attack his tail. She wanted to join in! She leaped at his tail, batting it softly when it flicked away from her brother, pupils big and eyes shining as her own tail swished back and forth.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 12:21 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skyfeather let out a soft purr. He gave a warm smile at Cherrydawn. "She might let you stay. She might make you leave." He told them as he looked around the clearing. It just seemed... Weird...
Being surrounded by trees. The prey that he would now eat. Mice, squirrels, shrew and more. He shook out his pelt and sighed. He's have to get used to it if he wanted to stay.

Character Site

Old December 2nd, 2017, 11:57 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Forever." Mintkit echoed, smiling brightly up at her best friend. "That sounds great to me." And it did. It sounded completely perfect, because it was. Mintkit couldn't have asked for a better best friend than Marshjump, ever. She hadn't even known she wanted a best friend until she met him. And both of them taking on the world together sounded amazing. Because they'd be together. Marshy and Minty. Best friends. And that was all the young she-cat wanted. The blue-point Siamese stretched up on her paws, which were tingling with excitement, wanting to - Celebrate. Marshjump had said the word almost as soon as Mintkit had thought it, and it made her grin. "Marshyyy, you read my mind." She teased, bumping her head against the warrior's paws playfully before looking toward the camp entrance, then the nursery, before turning back to Marshjump with a smirk. "Sure! And how shall we celebrate today, O' Great Warrior?" Her whiskers twitched, but her ice blue eyes were solemn as her eyes met the Tom's. Marshjump would definitely be a great warrior. She knew that. She was betting on it. "Little run through the territory, maybe?" She tilted her head at him, sitting back with a smile.
"Now who's reading minds?" The tom asked teasingly at her suggestion, his dark eyes twinkling as he looked over his young friend. The blue-point Siamese definitely seemed to have read Marshjump's mind, although he hadn't been all that surprised. He'd heard of this happening between close friends - scratch that, best friends - and he was pleased to have that type of a bond with Mintkit. He already thought of her as the closest friend he would ever have, and wouldn't be surprised if they stayed friends all throughout her warriorhood. That would be a pretty cool experience to have, having a friend for his whole life. One friend that would stay by him until the day he died. What an amazing experience that would be to have! "We'll have to slip away quietly, though." He whispered to her, feeling his long whiskers brush against her face as he put his maw close to her small ears. The tom got to his paws and, looking as though he didn't have a care in the world, began to deliberately and carefully saunter away from the highrock to the territory. His dark eyes gleamed with this new idea, and he glanced back at Mintkit. Well? Ya comin' or what? His expression seemed to ask.

(to the territory?)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 12:08 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Lonestar23

Snowstar couldn't remember the last time she'd been in here. She'd never really had to come in, really. Maybe when she got sick a few times she would come in for herbs, but nothing major. And she'd never stayed for very long. The last time she'd been in here... She was checking on the new cat. Antpaw, actually. The little kit Wheatfur had found on the territory. Thinking of Wheatfur had her heart aching and she had to stop, staring down at her paws with a frown as she remembered the old Tom. Wheatfur had been a pretty grumpy cat, but it never really fazed the she-cat. She liked him. And now, he was gone. Killed in the gathering battle - The same battle that had cost her one of her lives.

Snowstar's ears flicked at the memory, which she quickly shook off. This wasn't a time to brood, this was a time to greet the new medicine cat. She hadn't seen much of Caliapaw and she didn't think she'd talked to her that much yet. Snowstar had had so much on her mind she hadn't been able to properly greet the young cat, and now was her chance while she was free for a while. So, the Siamese lifted her ice blue gaze and looked around the den, tail twitching. "Caliapaw?" She wasn't sure if Caliapaw was busy or not. If she was, the leader could always come back later. She just thought that it would be a good time to get to know the new medicine cat.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
@Lonestar23

Snowstar couldn't remember the last time she'd been in here. She'd never really had to come in, really. Maybe when she got sick a few times she would come in for herbs, but nothing major. And she'd never stayed for very long. The last time she'd been in here... She was checking on the new cat. Antpaw, actually. The little kit Wheatfur had found on the territory. Thinking of Wheatfur had her heart aching and she had to stop, staring down at her paws with a frown as she remembered the old Tom. Wheatfur had been a pretty grumpy cat, but it never really fazed the she-cat. She liked him. And now, he was gone. Killed in the gathering battle - The same battle that had cost her one of her lives.

Snowstar's ears flicked at the memory, which she quickly shook off. This wasn't a time to brood, this was a time to greet the new medicine cat. She hadn't seen much of Caliapaw and she didn't think she'd talked to her that much yet. Snowstar had had so much on her mind she hadn't been able to properly greet the young cat, and now was her chance while she was free for a while. So, the Siamese lifted her ice blue gaze and looked around the den, tail twitching. "Caliapaw?" She wasn't sure if Caliapaw was busy or not. If she was, the leader could always come back later. She just thought that it would be a good time to get to know the new medicine cat.
Caliapaw had been... surviving, lately, in some terms. Since losing Ivypaw, she still hadn't really gotten herself together. Her first patient who had died, and her third patient altogether. The only one who had come in here for serious reasons and the only one she hadn't helped. "Oh... Snowstar." The medicine cat's ears folded back slightly. She wasn't really ready to talk to the leader. As long as the topic of Wheatfur didn't come up, she should be fine. Her former mentor was on her mind a lot, considering he was the one who had seen enough in her to make her his apprentice. That was a pretty big honor. "I'm sorry, I'm not... quite myself, I suppose." She had never been social, but she could pull herself together when it was needed and greet cats with a pleasant expression. She was thanking StarClan she hadn't had any patients recently. She was pretty sure she couldn't face them without showing her frustration at losing Ivypaw and her unconfidence in her abilities to heal. Well, there was Foxpaw - who was just staying in the den while her shoulder healed. Since Caliapaw didn't trust the apprentice not to just run off to train the first chance she got. But she didn't talk much to the ginger cat while she was working.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:34 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Caliapaw had been... surviving, lately, in some terms. Since losing Ivypaw, she still hadn't really gotten herself together. Her first patient who had died, and her third patient altogether. The only one who had come in here for serious reasons and the only one she hadn't helped. "Oh... Snowstar." The medicine cat's ears folded back slightly. She wasn't really ready to talk to the leader. As long as the topic of Wheatfur didn't come up, she should be fine. Her former mentor was on her mind a lot, considering he was the one who had seen enough in her to make her his apprentice. That was a pretty big honor. "I'm sorry, I'm not... quite myself, I suppose." She had never been social, but she could pull herself together when it was needed and greet cats with a pleasant expression. She was thanking StarClan she hadn't had any patients recently. She was pretty sure she couldn't face them without showing her frustration at losing Ivypaw and her unconfidence in her abilities to heal. Well, there was Foxpaw - who was just staying in the den while her shoulder healed. Since Caliapaw didn't trust the apprentice not to just run off to train the first chance she got. But she didn't talk much to the ginger cat while she was working.
Snowstar gazed at the young cat as she spoke, nodding softly. Yes, that was understandable. Losing Wheatfur couldn't have been easy on Caliapaw - It wasn't easy on anyone. She shifted her paws and looked at the young medicine cat. "I understand," She said softly, her ice blue eyes flickering around for a moment before she looked over at Caliapaw again. "I just figured, we haven't properly met. We've both been... Distracted, I guess, and I figure now would be a good time to talk... Though if you're busy right now, I could come back later?" She offered, looking around again. She didn't want to barge in and take Caliapaw's attention away from any patients she had, but it didn't seem like she had her paws full at the moment, so this could be a good time. In any case, Snowstar was looking forward to getting to know Caliapaw a little more.

Forever...

Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Snowstar gazed at the young cat as she spoke, nodding softly. Yes, that was understandable. Losing Wheatfur couldn't have been easy on Caliapaw - It wasn't easy on anyone. She shifted her paws and looked at the young medicine cat. "I understand," She said softly, her ice blue eyes flickering around for a moment before she looked over at Caliapaw again. "I just figured, we haven't properly met. We've both been... Distracted, I guess, and I figure now would be a good time to talk... Though if you're busy right now, I could come back later?" She offered, looking around again. She didn't want to barge in and take Caliapaw's attention away from any patients she had, but it didn't seem like she had her paws full at the moment, so this could be a good time. In any case, Snowstar was looking forward to getting to know Caliapaw a little more.
"I'm not busy," The feline said. Her voice was unusually soft, a result of feeling drained and tired. This first loss had not been easy on her, and she hadn't felt much like eating or sleeping - and she'd just starting doing both more reguarly after Wheatfur's death. The she cat flicked her tail, inviting Snowstar to sit down. A conversation might do her some good. She was mainly waiting for the leader to initiate it, however. She knew about the tensions with WindClan - there was no advice she could give on that, just that she was sick of it and frankly wished that it would end. If the topic came up, she was likely to say so in no uncertain terms, but at the same time, Caliapaw really wanted to stay on the young leader's good side. Wheatfur hadn't had much to say about Snowstar, and the medicine cat had always wondered why. Maybe they hadn't been very close? She wanted to ask about that, but just in case there was bias, she didn't want her memories of the former medicine cat tarnished or darkened in any way. She had good memories of the tom. "I might sort some herbs while we talk, if you don't mind." The den was fairly clean, since Caliapaw had been doing nothing but working pretty much since Ivypaw had died, with the occasional break. The apprentice's death had hit her pretty hard. Especially since she had currently been trying to save her when she died.

Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:01 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"I'm not busy," The feline said. Her voice was unusually soft, a result of feeling drained and tired. This first loss had not been easy on her, and she hadn't felt much like eating or sleeping - and she'd just starting doing both more reguarly after Wheatfur's death. The she cat flicked her tail, inviting Snowstar to sit down. A conversation might do her some good. She was mainly waiting for the leader to initiate it, however. She knew about the tensions with WindClan - there was no advice she could give on that, just that she was sick of it and frankly wished that it would end. If the topic came up, she was likely to say so in no uncertain terms, but at the same time, Caliapaw really wanted to stay on the young leader's good side. Wheatfur hadn't had much to say about Snowstar, and the medicine cat had always wondered why. Maybe they hadn't been very close? She wanted to ask about that, but just in case there was bias, she didn't want her memories of the former medicine cat tarnished or darkened in any way. She had good memories of the tom. "I might sort some herbs while we talk, if you don't mind." The den was fairly clean, since Caliapaw had been doing nothing but working pretty much since Ivypaw had died, with the occasional break. The apprentice's death had hit her pretty hard. Especially since she had currently been trying to save her when she died.
"I don't mind at all," Snowstar said softly. She took a few more careful steps into the den before settling down, curling her black tail around her paws and focusing on the young medicine cat. She was silent for a long moment, thinking of what to say. "Have you been... Doing well?" She finally meowed, her voice careful, her gaze full of compassion as she studied Caliapaw carefully. "This all must be quite hard on you." She sighed warily, shifting her paws a little and letting her gaze flicker around the den. Yes, it must be hard on the young cat. To be suddenly thrown into this. Becoming medicine cat apprentice and then having her mentor die and then suddenly, Caliapaw was the medicine cat. Suddenly she had to worry about herbs and sick or injured cats and whatever it was medicine cats had to worry about. She didn't know exactly how hard it was, but she assumed it was quite hard. But that was okay - She would try to help the young medicine cat. Just to be there if she needed something, or needed to talk. That's what Snowstar did best, after all, was just be there. Help other cats. That's what she did. That's what she loved to do. So she would be there for Caliapaw, as well.

Forever...

Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:53 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
The white-furred apprentice stretched, the daylight shine made his pelt.. a bit too bright. His tongue rolled out of his mouth, yawning. His bright blue eyes gleam with energy, having a free day was much needed. Snowpaw's stomach rumbled with hunger, his ears lowered. He walk to the fresh-kill pile, his tail tip flickered. Which shown Snowpaw was bored. He picked out his favorite prey, a medium thrush. Actually it was kind of a silly way he liked it, the feathers reminded him of his own pelt. Plus he said he liked plucking out the feathers when he wants to, Snowpaw ate slowly. His mind was empty like always but it seem to wonder to Caliapaw, gulping down the rest of his prey. I wonder what my siblings are doing, Poor Caliapaw.. she must be so bored! Snowpaw thought, however he didn't go visit his sister because she may be busy. Even if he really wanted to, lazily he lay in the sun. His head rested on his paws, as his tail curled up to his side. He closed his eyes, soaking in the warmth from the sunlight. Usually Snowpaw would be doing something but he had a day off or his mentor had more `better` things to do. The apprentice didn't like being called lazy even if he did have his moments when he was, but how could you not? He couldn't wait until he was a warrior, I wonder what kind of adventures I will have! Don't at least everyone has one interesting story to tell, and I know Caliapaw will too! The thought put a smile on Snowpaw's face

(Open, feel free to join!)
Caliapaw entered the clearing, her fur groomed (semi-neatly) even though her expression seemed dull, and tired in comparison. She was exhausted. She hadn't eaten or slept much since losing her first patient, and she had just gotten over Wheatfur's death - so it was twice as hard for her. Spotting her brother lounging comfortably in the sun a little ways away, a half-mischievious gleam returned to the dead-looking eyes. Crouching down low, and trying to remember her warrior training, Caliapaw crept towards Snowpaw, her eyes focused on nothing else but her brother. As far as she could tell, he hadn't noticed her yet. She was coming from an angle that would make it harder to see her. Honestly, she needed this entertainment - it'd been a while since she'd really laughed and, if she timed this right, this would be just the thing to make her laugh. Her crouch wasn't anywhere near perfect - she'd only had about a moon of warrior training before Wheatfur had asked her to be his apprentice. But, it was close enough for her to spring through the air, aiming to land on top of Snowpaw. Her brother's quiet afternoon was about to be disrupted - and yes, Caliapaw felt this was the best way to stay out of the spotlight. By acting just like any other apprentice. Maybe she wouldn't stand out as much out here, despite the scent of herbs and - currently - the lightest scent of blood that she carried around with her everywhere she went. Snowpaw would be surprised to see her. She was pretty sure he thought she never got a break... of course, that wasn't necessarily true. Right now she did have a break. And she was spending it with a family member. One who she was hoping could draw her out of her current mental state.

Closed Thread