Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
insert cool name here || p
by sock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:13 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:50 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:47 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:40 AM
dovesinge finder
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:05 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Palegleam winced slightly; she'd forgotten how blunt young cats could be. Well... younger, I mean, she quickly corrected herself; she was still a new warrior herself. Her brother had only just become a warrior a few sunrises ago, his ceremony coming later than hers due to his injuries after the flood. Palegleam quickly shook off the memory and focused on Berrypaw. This would definitely have been easier if she'd planned her training beforehand. She paused briefly, thinking back to her first day as an apprentice. "Palepaw, Darkpaw, we'll start with a tour of the territory." "Well, I thought I could start by showing you around the territory," she meowed, hoping it would be enough to sate her new apprentice. If they finished early, she might even be able to start teaching him to hunt. Hmph! I'll show him who's a mousebrain...
Berrypaw stared up at Palegleam with a condensending look. "Ugh, whatever," he sighed. The tabby stood up, his expression nonchalant and unexcited. He would rather have a different mentor than this unexpeirienced warrior. Berrypaw looked off at the camp entrance. Two of his siblings were already out there. He could've been out there too. Willowpaw was already memorizing the territory, and he was positive Hollypaw was looking at the borders. Owlpaw was still looking for her mentor. Berrypaw rolled his eyes. They better get moving. "Where are we going to?"
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:11 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post

once smelling the familiar scent of the medcat den, they sighed happily. they hurriedly made their way into the den, gently placing burrpaw in am empty nest. he still had injuries littering his body, some worse then others. but he was breathing, thats what mattered. they made their way over to the den wall, picking out some dock leaves, marigold, cobweb, and goldenrod, before making their way back to the apprentices side, taking the cobweb with a gentle paw and pressing it into his wounds firmly to stop the bleeding first. then, after that was done, they would start applying herbs to them to stop infection from spreading.
Burrpaw felt himself be slid onto a nest in the medicine cat den. Every wound on his body screamed in protest, but he could not cry out. Soft, fluffy material was press to the worst of his scratches. His heart began to beat a little stronger, his breaths a little steadier. And maybe, if he looked closed enough, the Bengal tom could see the darkness around him lighten from black to light gray.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream nudged the soaringkit again, leaning down close to her ear to where her other siblings couldnt hear,¨you okay?¨

once smelling the familiar scent of the medcat den, they sighed happily. they hurriedly made their way into the den, gently placing burrpaw in am empty nest. he still had injuries littering his body, some worse then others. but he was breathing, thats what mattered. they made their way over to the den wall, picking out some dock leaves, marigold, cobweb, and goldenrod, before making their way back to the apprentices side, taking the cobweb with a gentle paw and pressing it into his wounds firmly to stop the bleeding first. then, after that was done, they would start applying herbs to them to stop infection from spreading.

[yes, we will]
daydream mumbled something encouraging to the queen as she bit on the stick, a gentle paw pressing firmly into her stomach in order to prepare the actual birth, making sure their movment were gentle.

¨sometimes coughs can happen over night. in this weather is when cats start to get sick, the air is dry and easy to spread sickness.¨ they explained, walking over to their den herb wall. soon, they walked back over to the tom with a honey comb in their mouth, the strong sweet smelling liquid filled the air. they placed it on the ground infront of the tom,¨lick some of this, it will ease the pain in your throat for now.
Soaringkit whispered in complete terror,"Just attack me now. Get the suspense over with." She awaited the attack.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 3rd, 2017, 09:45 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw turned away from the elder and looked behind her, brightening as she saw it was her friend. "Snowpaw! Good morning!" She exclaimed, completely forgetting that some of the elders were resting. "I got here early to help with the elders. oh! have you met Pinebark?"

The black and white tom blinked at the shecats, he is whiskers twitching as he privately noticed how much black and with was in the den all of a sudden. Evidently he'd been unable to pick a side. "Morning Snowpaw," he said softly.
The feline chirped, "Good morning!" Her solid green gaze then rested on Pinebark. She went through the list of elders that she had met, and found after a few moments that Pinebark wasn't on the list. He seems tired. It was true. The elder's voice was soft and sounded as though he hadn't had a wink of sleep the previous night. "I don't believe I have met you before. I'm Snowpaw." She then turned to Nightpaw, a grin still on her maw. "I can help!"

{Also!
I was wondering when Snowpaw's little accident should happen. After this roleplay? It's going to be a big one.. Big enough that she has to stay apprenticed for a while, until Nightpaw can be made a warrior with her.}
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 4th, 2017, 02:32 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Ashnose felt guilt prickle under his pelt when he realized that Willowfur had noticed him looking at her. He hadn't meant to stare. He didn't want to apologize, however. That would make it more awkward, he reasoned. Instead he nodded and agreed with her. There were a lot of cats in all of the Clans, not just ShadowClan. He couldn't even begin to imagine the endless number of cats in StarClan.

The ShadowClan warrior was still taking in deep breaths when the she-cat began to ask him about prey. Ashnose's amber eyes widened. He had probably come off as disinterested. Curse his unrelenting and constant hunger. He looked down and shuffled his gray paws, feeling slightly embarrassed. "Oh, you don't have to get anything for me." He looked up and meowed. But as he brought his eyes back to Willowfur's he caught another glimpse of the fresh-kill pile. His belly practically screamed at him while his mouth began to water. "But I suppose it would be rude of me to reject such a kind offer." He continued, a hint of cheek in his voice. "A mouse sounds really good right now, but perhaps we should share something a little bigger since I'm sure you're hungry too. You just returned from a patrol, right?" Ashnose mewed. He forced himself away from the idea of a mouse. The tom could smell the faint scent of a rival Clan on Willowfur's pelt. She must have been hungry if she had trekked all the way out to the edges of ShadowClan's territory. Ashnose chuckled under his breath when he realized that he was hungry and tired just thinking about being on a border patrol.
Willowfur shifted slightly as she noticed Ashnose's eyes widen. Did I catch him off guard by asking if he was hungry? She heard embarrassment leak in his voice as he told her he was fine. Great, I did something wrong. This is why you have a few friends. You talk too much and scare everyone.

The light colored Abyssinian cat smiled gently as the tom continued in a slightly cheeky voice. Saying her offer was kind and such. She breathed out a soft sigh as Ashnose kept talking. "Oh, I don't mind sharing. But if you want a mouse I could grab myself something small too. I favor thrush. Soon they will be flying off to their own winter homes though." She said politely, looking at the tom for his answer. She had just come back from a patrol and was hungry, and if the tom did decide to share...she wouldn't decline. She'd just have to hope a hunting patrol brought another thrush back the next day. And it was getting colder quick these days. Her mouth watered longingly at the thought of the small bird but she shook it off slightly. "So...am I getting something bigger or something small for each of us?" She asked slightly awkwardly, standing up.

(Sorry for the late reply, Thistledawn)
Old December 4th, 2017, 03:25 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ I’m waiting... @Rubinaito ]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@.:Blue Wishes:.

Blazingstar took a deep breath inwards. This was asking a lot from a leader and he certainly didn't want to be in this situation, but he thought it was necessary. It was truly necessary in that moment. "As you probably know from the gathering, Windclan and Thunderclan are going to war," he began, his voice was very calm despite the topic. His golden hues showed the nervousness his posture was hiding, however. "Windclan wish to know if Shadowclan will assist us in battle. It would be much appreciated," he replied, his ears pinning back a little. Here he was, actually asking another clan for help. How embarrassing. It's necessary for Windclan... he reminded himself, taking another breath inwards as he searched Goldenstar's body language for any signs of hope. "And I know it sounds like I'm trying to drag you into some things, but once Windclan wins, Thunderclan won't bother us or you any longer. We could be good allies too, Goldenstar," he commented, his paws shuffling slightly beneath his fluffy tail.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 4th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
Willowfur shifted slightly as she noticed Ashnose's eyes widen. Did I catch him off guard by asking if he was hungry? She heard embarrassment leak in his voice as he told her he was fine. Great, I did something wrong. This is why you have a few friends. You talk too much and scare everyone.

The light colored Abyssinian cat smiled gently as the tom continued in a slightly cheeky voice. Saying her offer was kind and such. She breathed out a soft sigh as Ashnose kept talking. "Oh, I don't mind sharing. But if you want a mouse I could grab myself something small too. I favor thrush. Soon they will be flying off to their own winter homes though." She said politely, looking at the tom for his answer. She had just come back from a patrol and was hungry, and if the tom did decide to share...she wouldn't decline. She'd just have to hope a hunting patrol brought another thrush back the next day. And it was getting colder quick these days. Her mouth watered longingly at the thought of the small bird but she shook it off slightly. "So...am I getting something bigger or something small for each of us?" She asked slightly awkwardly, standing up.

(Sorry for the late reply, Thistledawn)
The ShadowClan tom noticed Willowfur shift, then relax. He wasn't normally this clumsy and awkward in conversation. It was obvious the each cat was just trying to please the other cat. Selfishly, both cats wanted their own piece of prey. Ashnose's beloved mouse and Willowfur's favored thrush. Being too considerate, both cats wanted to give up their meal out of thoughtfulness. Though he wouldn't say so out loud, Ashnose thought that the she-cat seemed quite like himself.

Giving in, Ashnose rose after the she-cat stood. "Thrush. The least flavorful of all the feathered animals." He teased, lightly bumping his shoulder into Willowfur's. "Let's see what's available and then we can go from there, since we're so indecisive. I'll go with you." He offered, not waiting a second to see if his companion would be relieved or not that she wasn't going alone. He padded past the lighter she-cat and towards the fresh-kill pile, still searching for that scent of a mouse. Ashnose kept this nose open for the scent of a thrush too. When he was just a tail-length away from the pile, his nose met scents of a few different kinds of prey. He noticed lizards scattered about and around the bigger prey. Some cat had even managed to catch a rabbit, which had most likely strayed across the WindClan border. Ignoring all the fresh and delicious scents, Ashnose began to nose through the other options.

(That's no problem at all, my friend c: I'm not usually uptight about how long responses take since I usually take forever myself :p)

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:16 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@.:Blue Wishes:.

Blazingstar took a deep breath inwards. This was asking a lot from a leader and he certainly didn't want to be in this situation, but he thought it was necessary. It was truly necessary in that moment. "As you probably know from the gathering, Windclan and Thunderclan are going to war," he began, his voice was very calm despite the topic. His golden hues showed the nervousness his posture was hiding, however. "Windclan wish to know if Shadowclan will assist us in battle. It would be much appreciated," he replied, his ears pinning back a little. Here he was, actually asking another clan for help. How embarrassing. It's necessary for Windclan... he reminded himself, taking another breath inwards as he searched Goldenstar's body language for any signs of hope. "And I know it sounds like I'm trying to drag you into some things, but once Windclan wins, Thunderclan won't bother us or you any longer. We could be good allies too, Goldenstar," he commented, his paws shuffling slightly beneath his fluffy tail.
"As you probably know from the gathering, Windclan and Thunderclan are going to war,"
Goldenstar nodded. As unsettled as he was by the idea of going to war, he knew, well, he hoped, both clans had good reasons for going against each other. That gathering had been his first as a leader, and what seemed to be all hell had broken loose in his opinion. First there was the declaration of war, and then the Dusk Syndicate came out of nowhere. To say the least, it wasn’t exactly the best gathering that one could have. Sure, it was over, but it still stuck out in his head, telling him that, even though his leadership was going good, it could topple over at any point. However, war. This was one thing he tried not to stress over, but it always happened. He tried to keep his cool, but trying to do that and think about war didn’t mix, listening to Blazingstar instead, hoping that he could calm down in the time that the leader spoke.

"Windclan wish to know if Shadowclan will assist us in battle. It would be much appreciated,"
Okay. So maybe Golden wouldn’t be getting the amount of calm that he had been hoping for. He was quiet, pondering the question. He had asked Halfgaze about it, and she hadn’t really given him very much useful input, though he valued her input either way. It was just that...this was a huge decision. Lives would be lost if he said yes. He could just say that Shadowclan wouldn’t be involved with the battle, but that put their reputation at stake. If they lost, their reputation would be even more at stake! It was a lot to think about in several heartbeats. Well, Windclan was asking for help, he thought to himself, wondering what that meant, as it was just something his mind pointed out. He saw that Blazingstar had opened his mouth once again, and just listened, taking that as another opportunity to think about this.

"And I know it sounds like I'm trying to drag you into some things, but once Windclan wins, Thunderclan won't bother us or you any longer. We could be good allies too, Goldenstar,"
Goldenstar tried not to look like he was surprised, and he did pretty well, looking at the other leader calmly. Thunderclan had stolen their prey. Despite Shadowclan having been on Riverclan’s land at the time of the events, it still wasn’t right. He wanted to ask what would happen if Windclan didn’t win, but that wasn’t exactly a good question to ask in his eyes. This was a difficult decision to make, but he thought he knew was he was doing. He knew what he was doing, well, he was reasonably positive anyways. He was quiet for a few moments, pondering what to say. “Shadowclan will join you in the battle,” He said calmly, despite feeling dozens of emotions on the inside. This could go so many different ways, he just had to hope he did the right thing, trying to breathe evenly the whole time.
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:25 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post

Jadepaw knew that almost all cats would come back to the camp at this time, to eat and rest for the night but she didn’t really know her father. Her mother used to mumble about how she loved him and things like that but never really got into the detail about him. She didn’t know if her father stayed out late or if he had come back earlier to sleep, she’d like to think he was hardworking and amazing, Peachfuzz had told her that toms were meant to protect and hunt for their clan. Jadepaw wanted to think that her father was as strong as her mentor seemed. Just as she was thinking of just eating alone, the mouse causing her mouth to water, she saw him. As soon as she saw the tom she knew that it was him, it was like he seemed familiar even though Jadepaw couldn’t remember a time she had seen him before. She felt giddy again, forgetting that she was supposed to speak to him and just watched him move by. He seemed to walk with the confidence Jadepaw herself lacked and she found herself wondering why someone like him would ever love someone like her mother. It wasn’t much of a secret that Fawnpatch was a horrible mother, she was always dreamy-eyed and neglecting of her kits, leaving the nursery whenever she felt like it because she didn’t want to be around her own kits. Jadepaw had tried to love her when she was young, she still tries to but it is hopeless as far as she can tell, Fawnpatch would rather dream about her past love then focus on the present.
She met his eyes as he passed and a smile grew on her face, hidden by the prey in her jaws. The compliment made her feel a sort of happiness she had never experienced before, he had complimented her, even if she hadn’t caught the prey he was speaking of, it was a compliment. Her father was proud of her, in a way. This would be wonderful, she and her father could grow close and he would always be proud of her, she knew it. As he passed by her, she suddenly realized why she had gone looking in the first place.
“Wait!” It was one of her bursts of confidence that made her yell as she hurried after Dream, tripping over her own paws. She mentally cursed at herself, why couldn’t she just walk normally, she had to go and mess this up already. When she was next to the older tom, she started to feel slight fear creeping up in her. The tortoiseshell ears were pressed to her head and she didn’t look the other in the eye to matter how much she wanted to. She was fearing a bad reaction from Dream and what if it was the wrong cat entirely? With a deep breath she forced herself to at least look at the other’s face and rushed out her next words. “Are you Dream? I’m Jadepaw, um, Fawnpatches kit." She huffed after her words as if she was out of breath.
The marble tom had been ready to collapse. Sleep under much shade, or even dig a shallow hole to lay in. He was walking away when the apprentice told him to wait. Confusion settled onto his face, and he looked back at the young molly. Dream gave her a questioning glance - why did he need to wait? Dream was not the type to carry any patience with him, but as the apprentice trotted towards him, he looked down at her with a neutral stare. "Yeah, I am. What's it to y -" the minute that name left this Molly's mouth, Dream shuddered. The last time he ran into Fawnpatch was back in Riverclan territory, which had been a complete accident, and Dream always avoided his past flings. All they done was try to throw him down, stop him from reaching goals in life. Truth be told, Dream didn't know exactly what he wanted in life. The clan cat's ideal dream was to find the one, settle down, have a couple kits - and viola! You achieve something so cliched. Dream didn't like that type of ideal. He could do without the nagging wife and begging kits. In fact, when...this...Jadepaw mentioned that she was the kit of Fawnpatch, the first words that leaked out his mouth were, "okay, and, what do I have to do with that?" He chuckled. He didn't realize that he was her father. He didn't realize it because he didn't care. "I feel bad for who your mother is though! That molly is one insane kitty! I don't see how can you deal with her!" Dream talked about Fawnpatch like she didn't mean anything to him. The feelings he used to carry for the dreamy molly long dissipated into nonexistence. If, there were any at all. Dream remembered vividly being inside the nursery when Fawnpatch birthed her kits - their kits, at the time. But, the same day, Dream disappeared, and he never looked back. He avoided her long enough, and he wished he continued to do that but the little gem in front of him gave him suspicious thoughts. The fact that she brought up who her mother was, and then asked about him...oh, heavenly stars above! Dream begged internally for her not to say those horrid words. To be honest, hearing those words "I'm your kit" is far worse to Dream than hearing Fawnpatch begging that she needed him. Dream eyed the young girl warily, and he brought up his muzzle, flicking his ears. His muscles tensed slightly. "Don't tell me your mom put you up to this, kit." Dream sighed, dramatically. Fawnpatch better not had sent out her kit to ruin his life with that verbal curse, announcing that he was her father. In all honesty, why couldn't Fawnpatch move on? Find someone else to be her center of affection? There were plenty of toms up for that game with the pretty different shaded molly. Dream knew he had his chance, and no way did he ever want to go back. "Listen, uh - what was your name again?" He asked, twitching his nose, then shaking that question away. He quickly said, afterwards, "I got things to do, kit. Is there anything specific that you want?" His voice wasn't harsh, but it was annoyed. He had a feeling he was gonna be in her presence a lot longer than he intended to. For some odd reason, he knew what to expect next. So, he sat on his haunches and waited for this apprentice to continue on.
Closed Thread