Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 12:12 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:53 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 11:51 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by nyx
Today 11:42 AM

Old December 6th, 2017, 09:09 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Weddings of madness ( private among peeps)

Here weddings of the madness family becomes true.
Today a wedding with joy and plenty of snow, marriage between the darkness and the stars. Between a wolf and a angel.
Sasuke wolfheart has proposed to Tord within the party of Winters, and Tord has said yes with the acceptance of Killer and his kin they have finally moved to the final point of their relationship. Marriage no longer fiancés now husband and husband finally.
Let the wedding begin, let the bells ring and let the wolves sing.
Now it’s time for the first wedding of madness to begin.

First marriage: a Christmas wedding with Deadmind as the priest. Who will be marrying Sasuke and tord.

Second marriage: unknown

Third marriage: unknown

Fourth marriage: unknown

@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Celestial
@Teggy
@Rubinaito
Old December 6th, 2017, 10:53 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Weddings of madness ( private among peeps)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Here weddings of the madness family becomes true.
Today a wedding with joy and plenty of snow, marriage between the darkness and the stars. Between a wolf and a angel.
Sasuke wolfheart has proposed to Tord within the party of Winters, and Tord has said yes with the acceptance of Killer and his kin they have finally moved to the final point of their relationship. Marriage no longer fiancés now husband and husband finally.
Let the wedding begin, let the bells ring and let the wolves sing.
Now it’s time for the first wedding of madness to begin.

First marriage: a Christmas wedding with Deadmind as the priest. Who will be marrying Sasuke and tord.

Second marriage: unknown

Third marriage: unknown

Fourth marriage: unknown

@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Celestial
@Teggy
@Rubinaito

(( so are you starting or- ))
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:55 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( so are you starting or- ))
Yes! They’ll start getting ready for the marriage!)
Sasuke was in front of the mirror checking his suit a bit than he heard a sigh behind him. It was Naruto “ you sly wolf, getting married before all of us.” He says playfully as Sasuke laughs softly “ I am the oldest after all” he says kindly

Angel was knocking on Tords door softly “ Hi Tord need any help?” He asks kindly as winter stands behind angel sighing softly
Old December 6th, 2017, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Yes! They’ll start getting ready for the marriage!)
Sasuke was in front of the mirror checking his suit a bit than he heard a sigh behind him. It was Naruto “ you sly wolf, getting married before all of us.” He says playfully as Sasuke laughs softly “ I am the oldest after all” he says kindly

Angel was knocking on Tords door softly “ Hi Tord need any help?” He asks kindly as winter stands behind angel sighing softly
Tord had been trying his best to figure out whether to wear a dress, or a suit. He honestly didn’t care about either, but he had to look presentable he supposed. He had settled on a sort of white suit, and a veil. He almost screamed as he heard Angel at his door, calming down slightly as he figured out who it was. “I’d appreciate it!” he called, trying to mauver himself so he could put the veil on his head the correct way.
Old December 6th, 2017, 02:06 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord had been trying his best to figure out whether to wear a dress, or a suit. He honestly didn’t care about either, but he had to look presentable he supposed. He had settled on a sort of white suit, and a veil. He almost screamed as he heard Angel at his door, calming down slightly as he figured out who it was. “I’d appreciate it!” he called, trying to mauver himself so he could put the veil on his head the correct way.
Angel opens the door and smiles happily “ you look awesome! I still can’t believe he proposed to you! I’m so happy for you!” He says happily as winter laughs softly “ yea to think he would do it first. It’s cute”
Old December 6th, 2017, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Angel opens the door and smiles happily “ you look awesome! I still can’t believe he proposed to you! I’m so happy for you!” He says happily as winter laughs softly “ yea to think he would do it first. It’s cute”
Tord tensed up as he saw Winter with Angel, but once again relaxed. “I don’t think he would have accepted it if I proposed to him” he shrugged. “Anyways, can you help me with this veil?” Tord asked, gesturing to the gossamer fabric on his face.
Old December 6th, 2017, 02:51 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord tensed up as he saw Winter with Angel, but once again relaxed. “I don’t think he would have accepted it if I proposed to him” he shrugged. “Anyways, can you help me with this veil?” Tord asked, gesturing to the gossamer fabric on his face.
He smiles happily as he begins to step forward fixing the veil a bit “ knowing him. He’ll say yes but be all shy about it since he is the manly one” he says playfully as winter laughs softly “ yet he’s the most shyest of us”
Old December 6th, 2017, 03:18 PM

Quote:
He smiles happily as he begins to step forward fixing the veil a bit “ knowing him. He’ll say yes but be all shy about it since he is the manly one” he says playfully as winter laughs softly “ yet he’s the most shyest of us”
Tord tried not to flinch as he felt Angel’s hands on his head, though he was greatful for the help. “Well, that’s surprising,” he laughed, adjusting the veil for the last time. He wanted to admit that he was terrified everything would go wrong, but he didn’t, calmly smiling instead.
Old December 6th, 2017, 03:32 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord tried not to flinch as he felt Angel’s hands on his head, though he was greatful for the help. “Well, that’s surprising,” he laughed, adjusting the veil for the last time. He wanted to admit that he was terrified everything would go wrong, but he didn’t, calmly smiling instead.
He smiles “ it might be but he’s a lot more than just a flirt just a little shy but now he won’t be as shy” he says happily as he moved back “ so are you ready or would you like to talk a bit. I believe Sasuke is still getting ready “
Old December 6th, 2017, 04:05 PM

Quote:
He smiles “ it might be but he’s a lot more than just a flirt just a little shy but now he won’t be as shy” he says happily as he moved back “ so are you ready or would you like to talk a bit. I believe Sasuke is still getting ready “
Tord blinked in surprise, he never would have guessed. “Well, that’s nice,” he shrugged, smiling awkwardly. “And yes, it’d be nice to talk,” he confessed, not sure he was ready for this yet.