Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by hades.
Today 12:01 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:53 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 11:51 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by nyx
Today 11:42 AM

Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:57 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
"Good." he smiled. Instantly, he sprung forward, his speed surprising Whisperpaw. The young apprentice darted forward after him. Reedpelt's goal was to tackle Ripplepaw first, to get her disoriented. Whisperpaw was just there to distract her.
Ripplepaw yelped in surprise, only just springing out of the way in time. With surprising speed she turned and lashed back at him, but it was a clumsy blow.
(Want to have Ripplepaw lose, but fight well enough that he still has her made into a warrior? Because there's kind of no realistic way she could win. Except maybe a lucky shot.)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old December 3rd, 2017, 09:01 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Ripplepaw yelped in surprise, only just springing out of the way in time. With surprising speed she turned and lashed back at him, but it was a clumsy blow.
(Want to have Ripplepaw lose, but fight well enough that he still has her made into a warrior? Because there's kind of no realistic way she could win. Except maybe a lucky shot.)
(Yeah sure)

Reedpelt shot out a paw and knocked her blow away. He swished his tail and ducked to side, lashing out his front paws again, aiming at her paws. Whisperpaw ran around and batted at her hindquarters.

( @FadingEchoes just in case you didn't see it

Last edited by The_10th_Doctor; December 6th, 2017 at 04:47 PM.
Old December 6th, 2017, 01:17 PM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

@Mayflower

A lot had been happening with Honeycomb lately, no doubt. Stress was one word that came to mind-- relaxation wasn’t really an option for her, but she knew that already. Returning to the training caves as a mentor was just a way to quell her raging thoughts, and Starclan knew how much she needed to do that. Personal encounters were personal, and Honeycomb wasn’t thinking much of them as she usually used to. There had been moons for hurting, and there were moons for figuring herself out. These ones would have to fit the latter.

Relearning how to be a part of a relationship unit was one of the things she would have had to have done a long time ago, and becoming a mentor was just… one of those things that couldn’t’ve been avoided. There was another generation surging forwards into the open world in Riverclan, as there was always. She would grow by aiding another to do the same, which was why she was sitting around in these rather claustrophobic tunnels.

The dripping of water only told her of the passing time, and couldn’t inform her of her own empty stomach, but it would be rude to catch something to eat now. She had another mouth to feed… sort-of. Shivering slightly, she stared into the dark, waiting.

baibai
Old December 6th, 2017, 08:19 PM

Quote:
(Yeah sure)

Reedpelt shot out a paw and knocked her blow away. He swished his tail and ducked to side, lashing out his front paws again, aiming at her paws. Whisperpaw ran around and batted at her hindquarters.

( @FadingEchoes just in case you didn't see it
In a split second, Ripplepaw decided to withstand Whisperpaw's attack. Understanding that it would be the lesser of the blows, she leaped backwards away from Reedpelt. With a grimace of pain as she felt Whisperpaw's blow, she kicked out his her back leg to hold the apprentice off as she lashed out at her mentor.

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
Old December 7th, 2017, 07:05 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:

In a split second, Ripplepaw decided to withstand Whisperpaw's attack. Understanding that it would be the lesser of the blows, she leaped backwards away from Reedpelt. With a grimace of pain as she felt Whisperpaw's blow, she kicked out his her back leg to hold the apprentice off as she lashed out at her mentor.
Reedpelt nodded slightly. It was better for a cat to take the lesser blow when they knew it was inevitable. He jumped back and circled her for a few seconds before rushing her and attempting to bowl her over.
Old December 7th, 2017, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Reedpelt nodded slightly. It was better for a cat to take the lesser blow when they knew it was inevitable. He jumped back and circled her for a few seconds before rushing her and attempting to bowl her over.
Ripplepaw cried out in alarm as the older cat bowled her over, her face in a grimace from pain. The apprentice struggled to get away as her mentor had her successfully pinned.

Old December 7th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:

Ripplepaw cried out in alarm as the older cat bowled her over, her face in a grimace from pain. The apprentice struggled to get away as her mentor had her successfully pinned.
Reedpelt saw the pain in his apprentice's eyes and crawled over her. "Ripplepaw, are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

Whisperpaw stopped her attack and watched Ripplepaw with concern.
Old December 7th, 2017, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Reedpelt saw the pain in his apprentice's eyes and crawled over her. "Ripplepaw, are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

Whisperpaw stopped her attack and watched Ripplepaw with concern.
Ripplepaw nodded wordlessly as she gently licked her sprained foreleg, an injury she had sustained in the roll. After a few moments of silence she looked back to her mentor, "I can keep going." She meowed valiantly.

Old December 8th, 2017, 07:39 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:

Ripplepaw nodded wordlessly as she gently licked her sprained foreleg, an injury she had sustained in the roll. After a few moments of silence she looked back to her mentor, "I can keep going." She meowed valiantly.
Reedpelt sniffed her paw before shaking his head. "No, Ripplepaw, I think you're done for the day. Get some rest, stay off that paw, and you should be fit enough for your hunting test tomorrow. But I'm not going to let you hurt your paw even more. Juniperpaw would kill me for letting an apprentice get hurt like that." he laid his tail across the apprentice's shoulders.
Old December 8th, 2017, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Reedpelt sniffed her paw before shaking his head. "No, Ripplepaw, I think you're done for the day. Get some rest, stay off that paw, and you should be fit enough for your hunting test tomorrow. But I'm not going to let you hurt your paw even more. Juniperpaw would kill me for letting an apprentice get hurt like that." he laid his tail across the apprentice's shoulders.
The small apprentice's eyes narrowed in annoyance, but she dipped her head in acceptance as her mentor laid his tail across her shoulders, "Okay Reedpelt." She conceded, turning in the direction of the camp, "Should we head back then?" Ripplepaw inquired.