Last post by starry
Today 03:02 PM

Old December 6th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Rosebelly gratefully blinked at Darkrose, but she was still visibly shaken. Why had this scared her so much? Was it the smell? Was it the fear of being attacked? Perhaps it was both. Rosebelly blinked back to reality at Darkrose's question. Was she okay? After all, she just freaked out at a smell. Shaking her head, Rosebelly looked at her sister. "I don't know. Maybe I'm being a mousebrain, but I think something happened with me once before. I can't remember," she sighed, her amber hues darkening with worry. "You won't tell Ivorythorn or Rippletail, will you?" Rosebelly looked pleadingly at her sister. They weren't as forgiving as Darkrose was. Rippletail was an angry soul, and Ivorythorn would take advantage of her weakness. Rosebelly cringed at the thought of her siblings bashing at her for being scared of a scent.
Darkrose paused. "No, I won't," she said. Her heart burned to tell someone. Darkrose found it hard to keep secrets, for it was relieving to know that others shared the burden. "I do remember one day... you were taken to the medicine cat for a wound. No one knew where it came from. Could it have been from a fox?" she asked, trying to help. She continued to guide Rosebelly to camp. When they were close, Darkrose said, "Rosebelly, I understand you're afraid, but one day you should try to get over the fear. A scent doen't mean it's still there... just try... to help youself." Darkrose squirmed. She didn't want to sound rude, but she wanted her sister to be able to handle herself on her own. "Do you want me to stay with you a while?" she asked hesitantly.
(Is Darkrose done now?)
Old December 6th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Darkrose paused. "No, I won't," she said. Her heart burned to tell someone. Darkrose found it hard to keep secrets, for it was relieving to know that others shared the burden. "I do remember one day... you were taken to the medicine cat for a wound. No one knew where it came from. Could it have been from a fox?" she asked, trying to help. She continued to guide Rosebelly to camp. When they were close, Darkrose said, "Rosebelly, I understand you're afraid, but one day you should try to get over the fear. A scent doen't mean it's still there... just try... to help youself." Darkrose squirmed. She didn't want to sound rude, but she wanted her sister to be able to handle herself on her own. "Do you want me to stay with you a while?" she asked hesitantly.
(Is Darkrose done now?)
Rosebelly relaxed at her promise. She noticed camp was not far away, so she stopped to listen to her sister. Her heartbeat slowed and her hackles fell. She was safe. Rosebelly looked at her sister and pricked her ears at her suggestion. Rosebelly tried to look back, but she couldn't figure it out. She remembered blood, pain, a fox with its gleaming amber eyes, but she couldn't interpret her memories. "Probably," was all she said, but her brows were furrowed with thought. Rosebelly frowned as her sister spoke. She felt her tail lash and an angry feeling bubble inside her. "Its not that easy! I don't know why I'm scared," she snapped. Instantly, her eyes flashed with realization and her ears flattened. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap. I think it'd be best for me to be left alone. I need to rest a bit."

(Yep ^^ feel free to stalk the rest of the plot. Do you want me to mention you?)
Old December 7th, 2017, 02:51 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Just being loyal to ThunderClan, I guess." The sandy cat shrugged when he came back with the mouse. She felt a flicker of frustration that she hadn't been fast enough to catch anything, and that she hadn't even scented the mouse. Her ears flicked backwards, but she knew that it took every cat in the Clan to make sure that everyone stayed fed and protected. That mouse would go to feed the Clan just as surely as if she had caught it herself. "What about you? When do you think you'll be a warrior?" Kestrelpaw asked, her sharp eyes glinting as she turned to look at him. She was only partly keeping herself alert about the world around her now.
The tom buried his mouse before he answered, "I need to work on my battle skills more but I'm hoping in the next moon or so." He mewed. "I tend to rely on my strength too much rather then using speed to my advantage." He added.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old December 7th, 2017, 08:48 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Mintkit laughed at his response, grinning. She padded after him, keeping pace easily. She was shorter but seemed to be walking shoulder to shoulder with him, even though their shoulders didn't touch. The she-kit tilted her head, looking up at him and offering a bright smile. "Well, you better be sure, because I'm gonna be the fiercest cat in the Clans." Mintkit really had no desire to become a fierce or strong warrior, she just wanted to do the best for her Clan. "Or," She tilted her head thoughtfully. "Or, I could just use my adorableness to my advantage, huh?" She flashed a grin, shaking her head in amusement. "Rawr, right?" She giggled and nudged her head lightly against the warrior's shoulder, obviously enjoying this. She didn't even seem to notice the territory. She was just focused on her best friend. Other kits would be running around squealing and laughing and playing and touching everything and being loud and noisy and just acting like kits. Normal kits, if given this chance, would not be so calm. But Mintkit wasn't a normal kit, now was she? No. No, the she-cat was definitely no normal kit.

Besides, she was pretty much apprentice age, anyway. Thinking about that had her thoughts on being an apprentice. What would it be like? She just had to wonder about that for a second. She'd be training, of course, but that wasn't much different from what was going on now. Marshjump was already training her. The she-cat smiled to herself, gazing ahead thoughtfully. She really did hope Marshjump became her mentor. She couldn't think of anyone else she really wanted for that. And it wasn't just because they were best friends. The two understood eachother better than any other cats Mintkit had ever seen. Sure, she knew there were other best friends like that. She knew her mother and father had started out as best friends, and they were very close now. But still. Mintkit understood Marshjump, and she was certain he understood her, too. They worked better together. Alot better. And Mintkit really couldn't think of anyone else she had that type of bond with, because there was nobody else. Marshjump was the only one she felt close to on a friend-level. Of course, she was close to her family, and she loved them, but in a different way. It was complicated, Mintkit noted that with a soft chuckle to herself. She paused when she heard Marshjump speak up again, and looked up at the Tom with a smile. "Good." Of course she knew there was no "for-sure", but she was sure it was a fifty-fifty chance.

Mintkit had drifted into her thoughts again but was still focusing on Marshjump. She smirked at his first sentence, then her eyes widened in surprise at his urgent remark. The urgency made her wonder if he was really serious, but she could clearly hear the teasing tone in his voice and it made her laugh a little. Then she widened her eyes and pricked her ears, tilting her head and giving a wide, innocent kit-look. "Mrrowr?" She didn't know whether it was adorable or not, but she was pretty sure it was. It was the look she saw other kits giving their mothers to get them out of trouble or something. And honestly, even though the she-cat wasn't sure, it did look pretty adorable.

Using her adorableness to her advantage did sound like a good idea to Marshjump, and he smirked at her comment. "You'll have every cat in the Clans begging for your friendship," The tom purred as he flicked her shoulder lightly. But he knew that he would always be her best friend, just as she would always be his. He might have other "best friends," or close friends, but Mintkit would always be the one cat he could trust with anything and everything. The one cat he knew he could ask for something and she would be there in a flash. The one cat he knew he could count on to be his partner through life. The one cat he couldn't ever see giving up. He glanced up at the sky, eyeing a bird that was flying overhead. It might have been left behind by it's flock, or it could be heading away on it's own, but whatever the reason for it being by itself, Marshjump felt a little sorry for it. Even birds needed someone they could count on, didn't they?

A lot of the cats in the Clan seemed to be pretty fond of birds, despite the fact that the feathery creatures made up the majority of their diet here - and rodents. Rodents and birds were pretty much all ThunderClanners ate, and yet the cats in the Clan felt 'sorry' for birds, he supposed. He could see where they had gotten the idea that birds were so free spirited. That they were so special. He could understand why, a bird did have a very free spirit. But for him, he thought shrews were more special. They were fierce... they were small, but they caught things that were bigger then them, and they put up a fight against other animals. Against a cat they might not stand a chance, but against something that was another smaller creature, they were more vicious then anything else. Marshjump had once seen a couple of shrews taking on a snake together.

One that even he wouldn't have dared go near. In a way, Mintkit reminded him of a shrew. She was fierce, and tough, and would one day take on anything that dared to mess with her. Until she was able to fight better, however, he would be ready to take on whatever it was that chose to bother his best friend. The silence went on, until he gave the urgent-sounding command to Mintkit to "give him her cutest expression." He could see the surprise in her expression, but she still did as he asked - and just as he had thought, she was about the cutest cat he had ever seen. Her blue eyes were wide and innocent, and her ears were pricked until they were to their full height, as adorable as any pleading kit. The sweet-sounding mrrowr she gave him was full of kit-like innocence and question, and the tom had to bite back a sound of adoration.

"That's perfect! If that doesn't do it, lil' Minty, I don't know what will." The tom got the feeling she would be quite the heartbreaker when she got older. At this stage in life she was still small and cute - but as she matured, she would become more and more beautiful until eventually she held the attention of every young tom in the Clan. And Marshjump would be there, to tell those who had bad intentions to back off and to help her when she did eventually fall in love. Of course at that point, he would probably have a family of his own... and Mintkit would be just like his sister. His kits would probably grow up thinking of Mintkit as their aunt.

(they could but that'd be pretty weird since she'll be their MOTHER

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 8th, 2017, 01:35 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

[FONT="Arial Black"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Soon after her apprentice had bounded into the training cave, Cherrybubble made her appearance. Her black and white pelt was highlighted by the small amounts of sunlight that shone through the cracks in the cave roof. Her green eyes scanned the area for a moment before she focused them on her new apprentice, Alabasterpaw. "Yeah, I'd have to agree with you." The molly meowed after hearing the white-furred molly's words. Flicking her tail to get her apprentice's attention, Cherrybubble walked over to the edge of the cave, her paws gliding across the smooth, but dusty, cave floor.
"Alright. You're still young, so right now we are going to take it a little slow." The feline smirked, cocking her head a little. "Slow, but don't worry, not too easy." Cherrybubble then walked towards Alabasterpaw, studying her as she paced in a slow circle around the white-furred molly. "First things first. What's the best way to start attacking another cat?"

Alabasterpaw nearly jumped out of her own fur when she heard cherrybubble behind her and looked over her shoulder at the she cat, fur bristling. Great starclan does nobody know how NOT to scare me? alabasterpaw flicked her tail irritably. But turned respectively, keeping her mouth shut as cherry examined her closely. She had to admit she liked cherrybubble a lot. And when she says a lot, she meant a lot. The she cat seemed sometimes more ambitious than even she was and it was slightly tempting to try to draw out the youth in her. When cherrybubble smirked she couldn't help but return it with own devious smile. "You won't need to worry about me! It's you that needs to worry about keepig their fur" she meowed boastfully. As cherry asked the question she was blown away, I thought this was battle training. Not pop quiz time. frustrated alabaster paw shot out the quickest answer she could, "from the legs" she meowed.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 9th, 2017, 03:04 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@Okapi
A white she-cat was stalking some prey in the territory, waiting for her clanmate, FernGaze, to arrive. The skinny warrior had been following a mouse for what seemed like moons now, but it was really only a few minuites. A robin flew overhead, landing on a bush. FernIce took her attention away from the mouse and focussed on catching the Robin. A few more steps and...THUMP "Ouch!" She exclaimed, leaping too early and landing on the hard snow. The Robin, startled, chirped loudly and flapped away. "OHHHH! FOX-DUNG!" FernIce screeched in frustration. I haven't eaten for moons! Now I can't even catch a single piece of prey for my Clan!
Old December 9th, 2017, 02:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Okapi
A white she-cat was stalking some prey in the territory, waiting for her clanmate, FernGaze, to arrive. The skinny warrior had been following a mouse for what seemed like moons now, but it was really only a few minuites. A robin flew overhead, landing on a bush. FernIce took her attention away from the mouse and focussed on catching the Robin. A few more steps and...THUMP "Ouch!" She exclaimed, leaping too early and landing on the hard snow. The Robin, startled, chirped loudly and flapped away. "OHHHH! FOX-DUNG!" FernIce screeched in frustration. I haven't eaten for moons! Now I can't even catch a single piece of prey for my Clan!
Ferngaze her the yowling warrior and ran over,” Great job, Fernice...” she muttered quietly heading over to her. (I gtg answer the other one later)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 9th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Ferngaze her the yowling warrior and ran over,” Great job, Fernice...” she muttered quietly heading over to her. (I gtg answer the other one later)
"Hey FernGaze..." The Maine coon said, unenthusiastically. "Help me do some hunting?" She asked. I'm starving! I think it's about time I tried to eat something...
Old December 9th, 2017, 02:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Hey FernGaze..." The Maine coon said, unenthusiastically. "Help me do some hunting?" She asked. I'm starving! I think it's about time I tried to eat something...
She forced a smiled,” Greetings, Fernice. I suppose so... do you remember the hunter’s crouch.” She meowed not caring if it was nice or not (OMG duo ferns!)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 9th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She forced a smiled,” Greetings, Fernice. I suppose so... do you remember the hunter’s crouch.” She meowed not caring if it was nice or not (OMG duo ferns!)
(Lol why are all your cats being salty/shady to my cats? Like they got something against cats with eating problems or something?! XD)
"Yes! Of course I do!" she crouched down, her white pelt blending in with the snow. She slowly edged forward, now stalking another mouse that had come out of it's burrow for berries. She got as close as she could then pounced, killing it with a bite to the neck. "See?" The warrior was getting cocky.