Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:47 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 9th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@BTS.official.__
Hawktalon sat by the warriors den, starring into space as it was the only thing he could do, since he didn't have very many friends. The tom had two sons, but never really had a chance to see them after they had bith been made apprentices. Hawktalon stood up slowly, stretching his back legs as he let out a small yawn. He looked around for a cat, spotting a she-cat named Pearblossom. Hawktalon made his way over to her with a friendly smile.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; December 9th, 2017 at 05:17 PM.
Old December 9th, 2017, 05:21 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

@BTS.official.__
Hawktalon sat by the warriors den, starring into space as it was the only thing he could do, since he didn't have very many friends. The tom had two sons, but never really had a chance to see them after they had bith been made apprentices. Hawktalon stood up slowly, stretching his back legs as he let out a small yawn. He looked around for a cat, spotting a she-cat named Pearblossom. Hawktalon made his way over to her with a friendly smile.
Pearblossom, a white she-cat with red splotches all over her body looked up as Hawktalon walked up to her, she looked at him with soft amber eyes. She blushed. "Hi Hawktalon." she meowed wrapping a feather-like tail around her paws.
Old December 9th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post
RisingFlame sat in the clearing, his brown and black tail sweeping over the ground to curl around his white paws. As he did so, he surveyed his surroundings happily, his ears twitching to hear the sounds of camp, kits mewling form the nursery, the many conversations going on. RisingFlame loved it all.
@Ennard
Brambleflower looked over at RsingFlame with a smile, making her way over to the tom. "Hello! How has life been going? meowed the molly. Is that the best you can come up with. Come on. Your embarrassing yourself. Brambleflower let her ears lie flat, hoping he wouldn't find it awkward like she did right at the moment.

Old December 9th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Pearblossom, a white she-cat with red splotches all over her body looked up as Hawktalon walked up to her, she looked at him with soft amber eyes. She blushed. "Hi Hawktalon." she meowed wrapping a feather-like tail around her paws.
Hawktalon looked at het a bit confused, but then shook his head. "Oh hello Pearblossom. How have you been on this fine evening?" meowed the tom with a polite tone. The tom sat down in front of Pearblossom.

Old December 9th, 2017, 05:36 PM

Quote:

Hawktalon looked at het a bit confused, but then shook his head. "Oh hello Pearblossom. How have you been on this fine evening?" meowed the tom with a polite tone. The tom sat down in front of Pearblossom.
Pearblossom thought for a moment then purred. "I am well." she meowed with a smile. "How about you?"
Old December 9th, 2017, 05:48 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:

Brambleflower looked over at RsingFlame with a smile, making her way over to the tom. "Hello! How has life been going? meowed the molly. Is that the best you can come up with. Come on. Your embarrassing yourself. Brambleflower let her ears lie flat, hoping he wouldn't find it awkward like she did right at the moment.
RisingFlame's fur grew hot as the molly approached him, "Oh, um, pretty well." He meowed awkwardly, completely ignorant of her own awkwardness. "And you?" He inquired, his tail twitching uncomfortably. Great Starclan! You'd think I'd never seen a she-cat before. The tom thought to himself, hoping to play it off like he didn't think it was awkward.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old December 9th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Pearblossom thought for a moment then purred. "I am well." she meowed with a smile. "How about you?"
"Im a bit edgy lately, but good." replied Hawktalon with a small purr of his own.

Old December 9th, 2017, 05:54 PM

Quote:

"Im a bit edgy lately, but good." replied Hawktalon with a small purr of his own.
"A big edgy? Why is that?" she asked with a tilt of her head, she looked up at him with soft amber eyes.
Old December 9th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"A big edgy? Why is that?" she asked with a tilt of her head, she looked up at him with soft amber eyes.
Hawktalon shrugged. "I think it might be because I feel as if I need to protect my kits, but their old enough to protect themselves. Spiderpaw is the one I worry about. He was born blind then he was attacked vy a dog, losing one of his eyes and a few scars." replied the tom, being honest.

Old December 9th, 2017, 07:11 PM

Quote:

Hawktalon shrugged. "I think it might be because I feel as if I need to protect my kits, but their old enough to protect themselves. Spiderpaw is the one I worry about. He was born blind then he was attacked vy a dog, losing one of his eyes and a few scars." replied the tom, being honest.

Pearblossom's eyes softened even more. "I am so sorry." she meowed softly. "But I think he will be fine." she smiled with a purr.
Closed Thread